• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't have a real family to go back to but you all do so whatever happens next" Midnight said seriously. "Don't come back for me if I need it. If Zenix doesn't leave, Matt I want you to take them all back" she said. "Oh and Zenix I'll send you the signal" she said and with no other word she left to make the Emperor let Matt and Roxie free.

Matt rolled his eyes. ' Drama Queen.' Roxie sighed. She wondered why she wasn't in charge of anything. She was always put last. So, Roxie decided to walk around. Without saying anything, she left.

Midnight walked in and saw Pokémon everywhere but she walked proudly and confidently. "Where is this Emperor?" She muttered to herself.

The emperor was in his room trying to get ready for a party. Someone spotted Midnight, but instead of yelling, she pulled her to the side. "What are you doing? There's no escape when someone catches you." She said. "I'm undercover to fit in and embarrass him. Any questions? Make it snappy."

"Later Midnight and yes I know your name. I'm Sunny. See you later." She said quickly and she started acting normal. "I'll keep an eye on her." Sunny said, her eyes glowing.

Midnight lowly growled. "I have to find that Emperor" she said to herself. She saw a door answered stared at it as if it was her worst enemy.

Crescent watched apprehensively, "Midnight, you're forgetting about Mere and Pere and moi..." she muttered under her breath, slipping into French briefly as Midnight declared why she was going. She looked at Zenix, "Use some common sense and don't follow unless you are 100% sure you'll be able to get back out, if anything happens, just get the heck out of here." She then silently dashed after Midnight's scent, using quick attack to travel between the sights of the Pokemon within.

Matt saw as Crescent ran inside. She noticed Roxie was missing. "What the, where's Roxie?" He said worriedly. He looked around. "Oh no." Meanwhile Roxie wondered around. She got bored and sat down to take a break.

Zenix heard what Crescent said and thought to himself, 'I've come this far, and I've been feeling much better than when we came here. So there is no way I'm leaving here now.' He then used Quick Attack to follow Crescent.

Midnight suddenly smelt Crescent's scent and turned around only to spot Crescent. Midnight ran towards her protectively. "Why are you in here?!" She asked her.

Zenix saw Crescent and Midnight together and decided to keep his distance by hiding. Hopefully they don't find him and give him another scolding.

Zenix sighed and said to himself, "Busted..." He then turned to Midnight and said, "We're here to make sure you don't get into any trouble."

Midnight sighed. "Crescent I want you to go back and make sure Matt doesn't do anything. Zenix you come with me" she said and started to walk toward a door.

Matt started to panic. He couldn't find Roxie. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no!" He said. He looked everywhere e could possibly can but still couldn't find her. Roxie was sitting on the ground, not caring about the mission. She just relaxed and stayed calm.

"Didn't you hear me earlier? Never mind." Sunny said. She shook her head. "Anyways, you work alone, don't you?" She asked. Sunny knew that she can see the past and future and read minds but she didn't bother.

Midnight looked around. "So where do you think this Emperor is?" Midnight asked Zenix, turning her head to him. Her eyes were flashing dangerously.

"I don't know," Zenix replied as he was following Midnight, "But I'm sure he can't be to hard to miss." He looked around as well.

"Over there, by the doors with two golden statues next to it." Sunny sighed. "Why do I even try? Why do I bother?" She said. "You got it. What's the point?" She said tI should leave." She said aloud. "Shouldn't I?"

"Thank you" Midnight said to Sunny, her eyes flashing dangerously as she walked over to the statues. "Let's get this over with" she said to herself, her body language dangerous, her whole being dangerous.

Crescent sighed as the group headed off, but she headed back anyways. "I'd probably be just a bother, I don't have special powers and I can't fight that well either... I'd get in the way and get everyone else hurt in the process." She muttered to herself. "And what a shame that would be..." She heard a sinister chuckle. She turned sharply and snarled as a dark figure tackled her to the ground. She fought back the best she could, but ultimately, the mysterious Pokemon managed to choke her with her ribbon and bell until she was knocked out. They tossed the mangled ribbon and dented bell aside, and dragged Crescent off through the unknown halls, leaving no witnesses to the struggle.

Before Midnight reached the statues she felt that Crescent was in danger. She snapped back around and ran after her scent, not bothered by anything else, her mission was to save Crescent and she would do that or die trying.

Zenix saw that Midnight turned and ran back. "Midnight, wait!" he said as he ran after her. He knew that something was wrong if Midnight had run back. While running, Zenix noticed something shiny on the ground and ran towards it. He picked it up and found out that it was the Soothe Bell that Crescent was wearing. "Midnight!" he called her to come look.

"But.. It's her Soothe Bell!" Zenix yelled to her but Midnight still ran. "Oh well..." he said to himself and resumed to following Midnight.

"Dang it" Midnight muttered to herself, still following Crescent's scent. "Crescent! Where in the moons are you!" Midnight yelled for her adopted sister, running faster than she has ever before.

When Crescent awoke, she was invaded by the smell of something foul and rotten. She gagged, but unfortunately she couldn't sniff anything else, there was not fresh air down here. Everything was damp, musky, and rotten, and she couldn't even smell herself or the rusty bars in front of her. She snapped to attention, realizing she was in a dark cage. She scrambled back, but was stopped by the chain and metal cuff on her left right paw. However, she couldn't observe long, as a loud metal clang signaled the cage being opened. An Umbreon sauntered in, with needle sharp fangs and sinister red eyes scanning her up and down. "Don't worry, no one can get to you for a while. They'll loose your scent, and you are deep within a maze of prison cells." He chuckled darkly. "Not to say they'll never find you, but it's unlikely they'll be here in time to save you." He grinned, padding closed to Crescent.

Midnight growled. She was losing Crescent's scent. Then Midnight remembered she could send wavelengths that only Crescent could hear and feel. She stopped when she reached a door and closed her eyes getting a feel of everything. She found Crescent and sent her some wavelengths telling her that she would rescue her. "Zenix stay here I'm going to get Crescent" she said, her eyes flashing dangerously. And without another word she opened the door and ran towards Crescent's wavelength.

"Okay..." Zenix said as Midnight ran inside. He then tended to his leg that started to hurt after all that running. "Just when I thought I was feeling better," he mumbled to himself. He turned to towards Crescent's Soothe Bell thinking what might've happened.

Crescent flinched at the sudden feeling, but her eyes brightened. Midnight was coming! The umbreon growled, "This won't do at all..." He muttered before advancing quickly. Crescent screamed, barely dodging his fangs. She couldn't be brought down so quick! Not when Midnight was coming! She snarled back at him, adrenaline coursing through her veins. She leapt for his throat, and she felt absolutely gleeful when his smirk turned into a fearful gasp as the chain snapped when she leapt for him, body and form glowing white for a reason completely different than being shiny.

Midnight heard a commotion and ran toward it. She ran to a cell and saw Crescent glowing and an Umbreon in there. She busted the door open and growled loudly at the Umbreon.

Crescent glowed brighter, tackling the Umbreon down with her teeth on his neck. She tossed him into the wall, where he crumpled down to the floor in a limp heap. She straightened, looking down at herself, she hadn't stopped glowing, and when did she start getting so tall? The glow stuck to her white form, as it grew taller, and her legs and tail and ears, well, everything also grew longer and changed it's shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.