• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
name:miki
species:vaporeon
parents:kaiu and jae
dislikes:bullies,rain,battles
moves:bubble and tackle
peronalities:shy,kind,beautiful

"Why Roxie? Why won't the portal open? Tell me, Matt. NOW" Eli demanded. Eli stomped his foot on the ground. he noticed some people were arriving behind him.
"Because I don't have enough power to open it. I get seriously hurt and sometimes sick. It's the way I'm born." Matt said looking down.

Meanwhile, Moon looked at Lily. "So, what do you want to do? 'Cause I'm bored." She said yawning. "And tired."

miki was starring deeply into puddle " why does kai hate me? " thought miki as tears trembled down her cheek.
((OOC: no more one liners.... add more detail please))

I'll Open it. Bring me there. No funny Buisness either." Eli replied to Matt. His eyes didn't move from Matt. He was ready to attack unless Matt did something bad. "I'm ready."

"Uh, well, you can't open it. Only people from there can do it." Matt said. Roxie came from the bushes. "I heard the whole thing. I'm ready." She smiled. "Okay!" Matt said. Then a blue portal appeared. "Come on." Roxie said jumping in. Matt followed.

Name: Bud
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Luna(Mother/Umbreon) Ray(Father/Jolteon)
Moves: Helping hand, Tackle
Personality: Night owl,Good in battle, Loyal, Gets confused easily
Dislikes: Bullies, Being left behind, Being ignored
Others: Has a scar over right eye making his right eye white, The tip of his left ear is missing

(Sorry guys my thing has been messing up so I haven't posted in a while)
Midnight was finally able to move and she was looking everywhere for Roxy and Crescent when she didn't see Zenix. Her eyes went wide and she bared her fangs. "Zenix! Crescent! Roxy!" She yelled and ran outside hoping they would be there.

Crescent looked over at Eli, then back to the portal, and then she frowned. Eli looked like his decision was taking too long, and this emperor sounded like no good. No Pokemon deserved to be scared of anyone like that, she hardened her gaze at the portal with her choice made. Releasing the charged swift she leapt at the portal with a quick attack to race by the evolved Pokemon. Knowing Eli he was more than likely to try stopping her. As she leapt into the portal, the last thing she heard was Midnight's voice screaming for her and the others.

"Crescent!" Midnight yelled. "Zenix stay here I'm going after Crescent" she told him sternly, running to the portal but looking back at Zenix and smiled. "Go and rest" she said gently before jumping into the portal.

"Midnight!" Zenix yelled as Midnight went through the portal. Even though she said to go and rest, Zenix was not about to do that. After everything she had done for him, there's no way Zenix was going to abandon her. So he jumped into the portal as well to follow her.

"Crescent!" Midnight yelled when she saw her. "There you are!" She said relieved. "Next time wait for me" she said while trotting after her but she felt Zenix's presence for some reason and turned around. "Zenix! What did I tell you?" She asked worriedly.

Zenix heard Midnight being worried and replied to her with, "I'm sorry but... I'm not going to just leave you. Not after what you have done for me." Why else would he follow her in the portal.

Crescent looked behind her, jumping at the sight of not only Midnight, but Zenix as well! "WHAT! Guys what are you thinking? You heard Matt and Roxie this emperor could be bad news!" She ran circles around the group worriedly, despite knowing they probably were just fine.

"Crescent you went in first" she told her. "You could've been in danger" Midnight said. "As for you Zenix" she turned and looked at him. "You have no energy so you shouldn't have come" Midnight told him sternly.

"I'm not in danger, not yet at least." Crescent muttered, before sitting down and rubbing her eyes with her paws. She groaned gently, "This'll definitely not end well..." she sighed, looking between the other two, still worried for their safety.

"But... I feel fine," Zenix said to Midnight. As he said that, he felt a bit of pain in one of his front legs but just shrugs it off.

"You really shouldn't push yourself" Midnight said worriedly. "I mean, I'm fine for moons sake I lived in the forest by myself for years" she told them. "You really shouldn't have come here, Zenix. It's dangerous" Midnight said worriedly. "And Crescent why did you come here?" She asked while turning around to look at her.

"Roxie!" Midnight yelled relieved. "I'm glad your ok" she said licking her head (sign of relief for her people). She glanced at Matt and growled a low, hollow growl. "What are we doing here anyway?" Midnight asked, looking back at Roxie.

"Well, um," Roxie hesitated, "We wanted to get back at my Emperor for being cruel and wanting to execute people if they don't do their mission." She didn't mind the lick. Matt slowly stepped back again.

"Oh" Midnight said. "Well then, shall we go defeat this Emperor?" She asked glancing back at Matt. "As long as we're all in this together and no one is betraying anyone" she said sternly looking at Matt with daggers.

Midnight have one last growl, threatening him that if he betrayed them she would show no mercy. "Good then lets go" she said and started walking.

"Don't worry Midnight," Zenix said as he started walking, "even if he does betray us, it'll be four against one." Hopefully that'll calm Midnight down a little.

"Your right but we'll also have to deal with the Emperor so it will be harder" Midnight said making sure Roxie, Matt and Crescent were following her. "Besides Zenix, you don't have that much strength" she said looking at him worriedly.

"Don't worry about me alright," Zenix said hoping to make Midnight less worried, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there, alright?"

"If we keep yelling like this we're going to get caught" Midnight muttered to herself. She looked beside her and saw Crescent and Zenix and smiled. "Thank you for trying to cheer me up Zenix but this is a life or death matter" she said and looked at Roxie.

Crescent remained silent through the entire exchange, although if her growls and mutterings betrayed her displeasure with the entire situation. She quietly and quickly trotted up towards the rest, subconsciously herding them slightly, always staying to the outside and following from the rear. "I don't like this place..." she whispered to herself.

Midnight looked behind her and saw Crescent. "I'll go first in case of any dangers" she said confidently. "Stay here until I give Crescent a signal. Don't worry Crescent you'll know the signal when you hear it" she said smiling, then started to walk forward.

"No" Midnight said sternly looking back at Roxie. "I go alone. You will get the signal with Crescent until then stay here" she said and started to walk forward again.

Midnight stopped and looked back at everyone else. "I'll be back, if I don't Crescent I want you to take everyone out and don't come back for me" she said then started to walk forward again.

"And... whatever comes next." Matt said rolling his eyes. "Words to describe you: Pushy, bossy, nice at times, can make people sad, serious, happy barely." He said quietly to Midnight. Roxie stared at him. "Matt," she said. "Fine I take it back." he said. 'not.' he thought.

"What?!" Zenix said in shock while keeping his voice down, "there is no way I'm leaving you behind!" He wasn't about to ditch her just because she's in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.