• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zenix
Fur color: Normal
Personality: Shy at first, kind, and friendly
Eye color: Normal eyes
Others: Has a x-shaped scar in his left cheek

Zenix sits in class quitely hoping no one will notice him. Still intimidated about the amount of Eevees in the first class.

Zenix saw an Eevee (Cerol) notice him. He puts head on the desk out of embarrassment. He wishes he could have the courage to talk to someone.

Cerol: *thinks about something, and reads the first paragraph of the book for next lesson*

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Evie
Fur color: Gray (Like a shiny Eevee)
Personality: Nice, Can Be Kinda Shy, Likes Friends
Eye color: Blue As Plusle's Cheeks
Others: Likes To Write And Read

Evie Walks Into The Class And Sits Down. I Wonder If Anyone Will Want To Be My Friend? Evie Thought.

Evie Saw A Lot Of Eevees. She Saw They Were Reading Their Books So She Sat Down And Read Hers.

Last edited:
Zenix saw another Eevee (Evie) come into the class. He quickly looked away so she wouldn't notice him. He still had his head down for being the shy Eevee he is.

Last edited:
OOC: It's 7:30 PM And Like, Only 2 People Are On This Thread.

Evie Saw An Eevee (Zenix) Having His Head Down. "Um...Hi. I'm Evie. What's Your Name?" She Said To Him.

OOC: For real.

BIC:
Zenix heard the Eevee and lifted his head up slowly. "Umm... hi. My name is... Zenix...." he replied to Evie with a nervous tone.

"That's A Nice Name!" Evie Said. She Could Tell That Zenix Was Nervous. "My Name's Evie!" She Said.

OOC: Here's What Evie Looks Like BTW.
Evie.png
OOC: She's Cute!

"T-Thanks..." Zenix replied still feeling nervous. He then heard her name. "Evie..." he repeated, "t-that's... a nice... name..." He didn't expect anyone to talk to him this soon.

"R-Really," Zenix said and blushed from embarrassment, "I-I'm sorry. I... didn't mean to sound... nervous..." He then thought to himself, 'Way to go Zenix. She thinks you're a loser now.'

OOC: Just Saying, But Evie Probs Would Not...

BIC: "It's Fine. I'm Sorry I Made You embarrassed!" Evie Said To Zenix.

OOC: Also, Why Are No Teachers Talking Or Anything? Just Wondering. Has Class Started Yet?

Cerol watched how Zenix and Evie was talking. He looked away before they will notice, and continued reading the book.

Jasmine looked up at zenith "um hi there" she said quietly "I'm jasmine... who are you" she said shyly she tried to smile but it looked really stupid

"Okay then?" He said "I'M Zenith" he said with Kate giving HIM a death stare "I guess you should stay quiet Zenith" Kate said

Zenix got startled as an Eevee (Zenith) was speaking out loud. He turned to see what it was all about and he saw that it was just an Eevee introducing himself to another.

Jasmine heard the teachers voice and immediately fell silent she then looked at zenith and blushed a bit "he talked to me" she said quietly with a small smile

"now pick your books in the page 12 and start read,If you have any questions come and ask me" her said sitting on the chair

Zenix picked up his book, opened it to page 12 and started reading. 'Is this really all were doing,' he thought to himself, 'umm... ok.'

"Yes reading" jasmine thought opening the book with a smile read thought the chapter quickly but still absorbing all the words and there meanings

Name: Lunar
Fur: Dark purple but her paws and tail tip is black
Female
Personality: Easily angered, but is very kind, kinda needs everything perfect (OCD)
Her eye color vary from person to person, Some say they are red, others say they are dark pink, they are really red though \_(•_•)_/
Likes to looks at her golden heart necklace, and likes to draw and bake, she also likes reading nursing books

Lunar nervously walked in her book called 'Germaphobia' in her bag along with other things "Hi..." She said anxiety dripping in her voice 'what if they think I'm a freak?' Lunar thought. She shook her head 'Come on... cheer up!' She smiled

OCC:yeah Zenith is rich
"Hi?" He said to Lunar with one very weird
face ,he started Reading and started doing the lesson thinking "I should say to dad buy This School"

Moku stopped daydreaming and snapped to attention at the teacher's voice, scrambling to prepare for the lesson. She was somewhat aware of another Eevee walking in, but tried to ignore everyone in the room as she began reading the textbook.

Zenix noticed the Eevee (Lunar) walking in the class but tried not to look at her for to long. He turned back to his book and continued to read.

Moku calmed down, having finished half the page already. She risked a glance at the new Eevee, and noticed its purple fur color. "Heh... not as cool as my fur." She mumbled to herself, noticing Jasmine's blush and rolling her eyes.

Lunar finished the page as she is a fast reader and took out her favorite book, which was about dumb doctors, botched operations, and all manner of bad medicine

Zenix had eventually finished reading and doesn't know what to do now. So he just puts his head down and thinks to himself for a bit.

Lunar read a story about a doctor who ran out of titanium rods for a bone replacement and used a screwdriver instead and lunar facepalmed "For Arceus sake.." She mumbled and kept reading 'The hospital got fined 100,000 pokedollars "Go figure..." She muttered again

Status
Not open for further replies.