• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenith finished the lesson and said "easy as always" he said picking him headphones and starting hear music "ta rara ta rara ta........" He said sleeping on the chair

Moku finished reading and leaned back, watching the other pokemon in the room. Remembering what she was doing before class started, she took out her book and picked up where she left off.

"mom.......I'M not........... Kate...........Jazz..." He said still sleeping,Kate looked at him with one weird face because he talked sleeping

Lunar sighed 'This is why I'm single. I'm a nerdy, ugly, hated in society, awkward eevee...' Lunar thought sadly putting her head on her desk

Moku got bored with her book, and decided to just observe the others. She couldn't figure out what Zenith was saying, and the purple Eevee seemed to be moping about something. She made a mental note to talk to her after class.

Zenix noticed Lunar putting her head on her desk mopping. He hate to see sad any longer, so he gathered enough courage to talk to her. "Umm... excuse me," he whispered to her, "are you... okay?"

Moku rolled her eyes again, seeing through Lunar's ruse. The scarred Eevee seemed nervous to her. Shy. Typical. She scanned the room, wondering when the class would end.

"Zenith? Wake up.......Wake up.....WAKE UP!!!" MS.aquila yelled making Zenith wake up "what is it?" Zenith asked "class dispensed!"

"Are you s-sure?" Zenix asked still feeling nervous but also worried. He knew that she's lying, otherwise she look so sad.

"Nice to meetcha. I'm Moku." Moku replied, focused on the conversation now that she knew what to say. "Whatcha like? Games or something?"

"well I'm good but my social life is non existent... I am to awkward to interact with others. I normally keep to myself.. I'm normally seen as a book worm... but the only book I read are medical books.." Lunar said

"here is it!" He said founding berries "berries for everyone!!!!" He said trowing berries everywhere,with one falling in Lunar head

Moku yawned, anticipating much more schoolwork today. What she was about to say was cut off by the rain of food everywhere. Seeing an opportunity, she began picking up berries and stuffing them in her bag, careful to not step on any in the process.

Zenix saw an Eevee making berries rain for everyone. So he took the opportunity to pick up some berries. "Well, food is food," he said as he began eating some of the berries he picked up.

Moku finished filling her bag with food and walked back to Lunar, waving her tail excitedly. "That was awesome!" She took out a couple and ate, hoping it wasn't against the rules to do so.

Name: Midnight
Fur Color: Black but she has red paws and the tip of her tail is also red
Personality: Shy, over protective of her friends, friendly,
Eye Color: Her right eye is silver and her left eye is icy blue
Other: She has a crescnet moon necklace, loves to read fiction books

Midnight looked around, seeing hearing a lot of Eevee's making her ears go flat. "Well, today's my first day so I should make the most of it" she muttered to herself, walking towards the school.

Last edited:
Midnight saw an Eevee shrug at her and she walked a little faster, not wanting to be late to her classes and wanting to be ignored by everyone. "Hopefully this day goes like I want it too" she muttered to herself, going into the school.

Midnight looked for her class and when she got in she saw the Eevee that shrugged at her earlier. Then she trotted to the last desk in the corner and sat in it, getting her book out so she could read it to past the time waiting for the teacher to return.

Zenix walks into the class after eating the berries. He notices a dark Eevee and sits next to her. He still feels shy about talking to anyone.

Midnight looks at Zenix and blushed. Then she went back to her book and calmed down a bit. She was still nervous and shy about other Pokémon but she was surprise when an Eevee sat next to her on their own free will.

Zenix noticed the Eevee blush but chose not to say anything. What if he said anything and she start to hate him or slap him. So Zenix just kept quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.