• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball : the Last route

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Thud..Thud. ...Thud........"huff....puff...haaa...ah....shenron.....show yourself...and grant me..my wish!!" A figure said before light came from the dragon balls, "you have awoken me, i shall now grant a wish" "heh...i , wish.. for, my , youth, back!!!" The dragon's eyes lit up, menacingly, "you're wish has been granted, i will now take my leave" .....
"Good, army, we are leaving, i will train my body again"
Sometime later

"What the hell was that darkness just now... am i going crazy? God damn it." The half saiyan said, before continuing his study "in my free time i'll go ahead and train some more, it won't hurt anyone... yet...probably........"

@Captain Cardboard
@SoMeOnE yOu KnOw

"Jeez, what weird weather." Anne said, glancing up at the sudden darkness of the sky. She had never seen clouds condense so fast like that. But just as soon as they formed, they managed to dissipate only a few moments later and just as fast. The day went back to being a perfectly normal, sunny day, and Anne let out a sigh of relief. She was supposed to meet her friend Juli out in the park today, and rain would be the last thing she needed. Walking into the park, the girl took a look around. There were a few people playing, another student studying... And there was Juli!

"Hey, Juli!" Anne said, jogging over to her brown haired friend. Juli was in the middle of doing some practice for her Akido class. Unlike Anne, who only ever just watched martial arts, Juli actually participated. Anne thought her friend was pretty good with her Akido, but you'd never catch Juli saying so. Juli dropped her form, adjusting her glasses as she watched Anne approach.
"Oh, hey Anne!" Juli said.
"You know, you sure practice a lot." Anne said.
"Well, my coach always said practice makes perfect. And if I work hard, I might be able to place in the next Akido tournament!" Juli said.
"Nice!" Anne said. "You wanna head over and keep watching those old World Tournament Recordings we found?"
Juli shifted nervously, adjusting her glasses as she glanced around.
"I dunno... That last one was kind of weird..." Juli said. "I did some research, and from what I could find all of that actually really happened. It's wild."
"I know, right?! Let's go see how the next one turned out!" Anne said. They started to leave the park when Juli caught sight of Toma, pausing and looking at him. How long had he been there? Anne stopped as well.
"Hey. What's up?" Anne asked Juli.

Dead account

After a while of studiying, Toma finally looked up just to see someone looking at him "holy moly why are people looking at me.. is it my tail?" He thought, before putting his book back into his backpack, beginning to walk away

Seeing that Toma was starting to walk away, Juli shook herself out of her thoughts and walked towards Toma.
"Uh.. H-hey!" Juli said to the half-saiyan. "I've, uh... You go to the high school here, right? I think I've seen you around."
The girl looked quite nervous talking to Toma, glancing away and scratching her cheek.
"I was, uh, just, uh..." Juli stammered, struggling to speak. After a moment, she calmed down and regained some composure. "I... I'm Juli. Do you want to get together and study some time?"

Anne watched her friend incredulously. She had never seen Juli act like this before...

Nitro looked up at the darkened sky, is eyes wide with awe.
"What the...?" He muttered, before the sky returned to normal.

He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't going insane, and sighed. He must've not been getting enough sleep. He looked down so he could go back to studying. Earth was a weird place. Everything was so... Different. The classes were unique, but everything else seemed to be..

He was knocked from his thoughts when he heard people Communication near him. He stayed there, hoping he could Study in peace. He started fiddling with his tail, hoping it would help him concentrate.

Dead account

"Oh, yes, hello there" Toma responded, "are you okay? You seem nervous" he continued, noticing the girl's nervousness , he gave her a ball to press on and left "that was weird" he thought before when being alone going as fast as he could and ran hom

Last edited:
Juli caught the ball he tossed her, the sudden action catching her off guard.
"Uh, h-hey, wait!" Juli said, but it was too late. The half-saiyan was already gone.
"Y'know..." Anne said, approaching Juli. "I've never seen a human with a tail before. Do you think it's real?"
"I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, since we got that wolf guy in our class." Juli said. The two began to make their way out of the park.
"Yeah, but the wolf guy is very obviously mostly wolf. That guy was very obvious mostly human." Anne said, continuing the conversation.

Nitro put his materials away, sighing.
"Nothing better to do, I guess." He stood up from where he was sitting, putting two fingers on his forehead, blinking out.

He appeared inside a Simple room. Not the biggest, but not the smallest.
He placed his supplies on a desk, sitting on a Wooden chair.

"Earth is a weird place.. everything seems so Colorful. Yardrat was filled with. .. What's the color? Dark brown? Grey? Yeah, that's what these people call it."

Dead account

After putting his things away in his bag at home, he left and flew to the sky, not the best training ground, but it does it's job, Toma started hand signs, then his hands got together in a ball, when he opened up his hands, a huge red ki blast went off, it went behind the half saiyan and Toma blocked it "i hope no one noticed a red haired guy with a tail shoot red energy waves..."
@SoMeOnE yOu KnOw
@Captain Cardboard

Arctico stood in outer space as he looked down at earth. "For a planet teeming with life, most of the creatures are little more than insects beneath my feet, but there is strong life here too. A clear gap in power" He said to himself. However he wondered why anyone would come to this planet. He flew down to the planet landing in a remote desert. As he landed, pow! He felt something touch his back and as he turned he saw a farmer with a shotgun and before the farmer could load his shotgun again Arctico stepped forward and slapped him with his tail causing him to fly back and hit the side of his truck. Arctico looked over with a look of disgust, "know your place..." Arctico said as wiped the dust off his back and walked off not wanting to kill. After a few minutes of walking he flew over to a remote mountain top ,and decided to mediate for a while as he contemplated as to what he was going to find.

"So, Juli... What should we do?" Anne asked. The two girls were relaxing at Anne's place, a small house not too far outside the city. "You wanna keep watching those old World Tournament recordings?"
"I don't know. I'm still kind of having trouble processing what all happened in the last one we watched. If we hadn't watched the last twenty World Tournaments before that one, I would have assumed that one was fake. Like, a movie or something. But it was real." Juli said. The pair were lying under a nearby tree, with Juli working on some homework from school.
"Yeah. That was really wild. Like that kid, turning into a giant monkey? Insane. Hard to believe there are people like that in this world." Anne said.
"We could go check up on Green. Bring him some food?" Juli asked. Anne thought a moment before shrugging.
"Yeah, sure."

After a moment of gathering some food, Juli tossed a capsule onto the ground. In a puff of smoke, a hoverscooter appeared. Juli took the wheel, while Anne carried the backpack with food and medicine. Then the two were off to the wasteland. As they drove, Anne noticed something... unusual, in the distance.
"Hey, Juli, stop." Anne called out over the wind and the motor.
"What is it?" Juli asked, pulling the hoverscooter over. In the distance, Anne watched an unusual red light, or energy appeared in the air for a moment before disappearing. And was that... a person, in the air? Anne couldn't really see from this distance.
"What was that?" Juli muttered.
"C'mon, let's go figure it out!" Anne exclaimed. And with that, the pair rode their hoverscooter towards where they had seen the burst of red ki from Toma.

after an hour passed he noticed a strange looking aircraft in the distance. It didn't look like any spacecraft he was familiar with. though clearly they were headed somewhere. Arctico decided to head towards the nearest large city he could find and stood miles above the city looking down and seeing what he could find. he then used instant transmission to land in one of the alley ways and dawning a dark red cloak that went to his knees and covered most of him except his horns, hands, and feet. He went through the town mostly ignored as he looked around hearing many things but most notably there was talk about a tournament.

Dead account

After some time, Toma suddenly sensed something powerful, he hoped it wasn't here for him, as he didn't deem himself ready to fight powerful beings..."i think, i'll take a nap" he said, as he started sleeping in the air

As he walked through the town he noticed a big fancy statue Arctico looked at the statue thinking that it looked strange as as he glanced down at the plaque he paused... "Who is Mr.Satan? I wonder how strong you have to be to get a statue like this..." Arctico thought to himself before walking off. moments later He noticed a presence not too far away ,yet Arctico just kept on walking his merry way.

The hoverscooter pulled to a stop, and the girls looked around.
"That's strange... Whatever that light was, it should have been coming from around here." Juli said. "Was someone setting off fireworks?"
"We would have heard it if it was fireworks. I don't know what it was." Anne said, getting off the hoverbike. Anne walked around, trying to find any sign of someone, or something, had been there. Everything was going just fine, when Juli let out a startled gasp.
"What, what is it?" Anne asked. She turned to find her friend pointing and staring at something in the air with an expression of shock. Anne looked up to find quite an unusual sight! The boy that Juli had been talking to in the park, the one she had a crush on, the one with the strange monkey tail... He was sitting in the sky! He looked like he was lying down, just hovering up in the air.
"H-hey! Hey!" Anne called up to Toma. "Hello there!"
"Wh-what are you doing?!" Juli hissed at Anne.

Dead account

Being woken up to some sound, he looked below to see the girl from earlier "oh, hey, i was just taking a nap, i just finished training and homework!" He responded , still sensing the other presence

The boy woke up and looked down at Anne and Juli, seeming pretty okay with their presence.
"H... I-...." Anne was a bit at a loss for words. "How are you flying?"
"He's not even wearing a jetpack..." Juli said to Anne. A realization came to Anne, and her eyes widened.
"That weird red light we saw earlier... was that you? Did you do that?" Anne called up to Toma.

Dead account

"Yeah that was me! I'm using Ki, pretty useful to be honest, it increases phisycal and mental abilities. . And allows people to make energy, like i did! Do you not know how?" He asked and told

Both Juli and Anne stared blankly at Toma when he brought up ki.
"Uh... Not... really?" Anne said. Juli suddenly snapped her fingers.
"I bet that's how that old guy and that kid did that Kamehame move in that old World Tournament recording! And how the old guy did that cool lightningy-wave attack!" Juli exclaimed. Anne nodded.
"Yeah, that makes sense. I guess." Anne said, still a little confused. "What's, uh... what's Ki?"
"Hey, would you mind coming down? It's kind of annoying to have to yell up at you!" Juli called up to Toma.

Dead account

"Alright, fine" Toma said, before going down, really quickly too, before he knew it he was back down "so ki is like that energy, that's inside everyone, not many people on this planet use tho, that's a shame "

Juli and Anne were both quite startled by the speed of Toma's decent. As began to explain what ki was, Juli nodded along with him.
"Yeah. My Sensei for Akido makes reference to it a lot. But I had no idea that you could, like... Use it to shoot energy and fly and stuff. That's crazy!" Juli said. She turned to Anne. "You're the martial arts geek, I thought you would have known at least a little bit about ki."
"Yeah, I guess not." Anne said, still a little mystified about this whole thing. Running a hand through her hair, she let out a little incredulous laugh. "I'm Anne, and my friend that you met in the park earlier is Juli. I think we have class together, or something."
"How did you figure out how to use your ki to do all that stuff?" Juli asked, curious.

Dead account

"Uh.. it's complicated, family and stuff, let's just say.. i'm not completely human.. just half, and, i found that stuff out by doing random training, when i so suddenly shot a blast" he explained, before showing of a simple yellow ki blast wich he shot in the air

As arctico was walking he saw a yellow ki blast shot in the air... "hmmm... that feels like the same energy from earlier. Though there doesn't appear to be a fight going on. no worries though. Someone's probably just letting off some steam" He thought to himself as he continued walking along.

Both Juli and Anne stepped back when Toma shot a blast into the air.
"Whoa..." Juli muttered. Anne gave Toma and incredulous look.
"I could guess that you weren't fully human, with the tail and all... But what the heck kind of training were you doing?" Anne asked Toma.

Dead account

"Gravity enhancing, in the air, taking one of these blasts in the face, alot of stuff" he said, he didn't seem like he was even hurt tho." That's what i did earlier with the big red one, although i managed to block it"

Last edited:
"Gravity... enhancing?" Anne asked. What the heck was this? It seemed like the more answers Anne got, the more questions she had! Even Juli wasn't just willing to take this.
"Taking blasts to the face? You mean you know someone else that can, like... do the stuff you do?" Juli asked. Anne rubbed her forehead and leaned against her friend's hoverbike, trying to comprehend everything that this guy was saying before crossing her arms.
"Probably your family, right?" Anne asked. She sighed and shook her head. "This is crazy. I've never even... One day life's just normal, and the next you run into a kid in your class that learned how to fly and shook energy from his hands."
She paused for a moment, thinking.
"Learned how to fly..." Anne muttered. A thought came to her, and she looked up at Toma with a glint in her eye. "I think you said something like this earlier, but... you learned all that ki stuff, right?"

After Arctico made his way to the edge of town he walked past a large school and noticed a bunch of people outside talking. Arctico looked over and saw a sign that said "Orange Star High School". Arctico paused for a moment as he decided whether or not he wanted to stay in town and collect any useful information or go back to the mountaintop and maybe train.

Dead account

"No, just shoot blasts and waiting for it to finish it's trip around earth, usually takes a couple seconds" he said "yeah, i learned all this stuff, where are you getting at?" He continued,

Just as Arctico was about to decide, he noticed a small flyer of a tournament. it was several years old that was torn and slightly faded. After he looked at the poster he went into an alleyway and without any of the common folk noticing he flew off in the direction of the mountain at a very fast speed.

Juli scrunched up her face when Toma gave his explanation for getting hit by blasts.
"Shoot... what...?" The brown hair girl muttered, confused.
"No, no, nevermind that." Anne said, shushing her friend before turning back to Toma. "Do you think you could teach us how to do that sort of stuff?!"
"I... I dunno, Anne. We don't even know this guy's name...." Juli said, glancing nervously from Toma to Anne.

Dead account

"Wait what? I mean, i don't really know How to teach that kind of stuff, not like there was a guide book on it, well, I'll try i guess... my name is Toma" he said, before he backed away and sat down, his finger tips from both hands making a circle

"Oh, sweet! We're gonna learn how to fly!" Anne said, turning excitedly to Juli. Juli, however, looked a bit less excited.
"Uh... yeah..." Juli said. "So, uh, when you say, uh, 'shoot blasts and wait for it's trip to finish', uh, does that mean that you, uh, can shoot your ki hard enough that it flies all the way around the world and comes back to hit you? Like, uh, like a cartoon or something?"
"Whoa." Anne said, her eyes widening. "That's wild."
The girls watched as Toma went over and sat down, making a circle with his fingers. The two exchanged a look.
"So, uh..." Anne said. "What now?"

As Arctico arrived at the mountain he practiced speed drills to become faster, move faster, hit faster, and beat opponents before they even have a chance to blink. That has his goal, okay so maybe his goal was a very difficult if even possible but a goal nonetheless. "This planet isn't exactly my home planet I love so dearly ,but a foreign world with strange creatures. Perhaps I should introduce myself ,if i'm going to stay here i might as well be courteous. Even if that means tolerating weaklings" Arctico thought to himself as he looked out into the distance.

Dead account

"First lesson: controlling your energy , i'm concentrating my energy in my hands" he said, has the circle he had made filled up woth bright yellow energy "you gotta feel the energy flow, like the breeze"

Arctici began flying around for a while deciding on whether looking at random people from afar then he came across three random people in the wilderness he looked down from the clouds so not to attract any unnecessary attention. "It would appear one of them have a certain level of ki mastery ,this is a pleasant suprise" he thought to himself curious as to what would happen next.

Nitro sighed, taking off his Student blazer, trading it in for a Yardratian top.

He looked in a direction, sensing some kind of Energy being used in the area.
"Someone using energy? In a place like this?" He muttered, putting two fingers to his head, Teleporting near the source of the Ki.

Once he poofed into existence, he hid behind a Rock, looking at the group.

"The people from school...?" He muttered.

"Whoa." Anne said again as she watched a yellow ball of energy form between Toma's hands. She walked up and sat in front of Toma with her legs crossed, copying his form. Taking a deep breath, she focused and tried to follow what Toma said. After another moment, Juli followed suit.
"After all, this might help with Akido..." She muttered under her breath. Closing her eyes as well, Juli formed a circle with her hands and focused. She steadied her breathing, listened to her heartbeat, and just tried to 'feel the energy flow'. Neither of the girls noticed Nitro appear.

Last edited:
out of nowhere an aditional energy appeared he looked down and saw yet another saiyan? Arctico had no idea there would be saiyans on earth. Arctico remembered the rumors his father told him about saiyans. However the people he was looking at didn't match the same description his father told him. "interesting... I wonder what will happen next" He thought to himself.

Dead account

With his eyes still closed, Toma suddenly said :" you can come out, i'm not gonna kill you ,you know" , his eyes still closed "why are you hiding behind a rock without hiding your ki?" He then asked the other man

As he looked down he began wondering how a saiyan could appear out of nowhere. Then it hit him, he noticed she was wearing yardrat clothing. He remembered his brief time travelling with a yardratian merchant he realized she must have learned have learned instant transmission just like he did. "what a small universe we live in..." He thought to himself.