• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball : the Last route

"Look, it's that man I was tellin' you about last week!"
"Oh! Wow, yeah he does looks kinda scary..."
"I know right, all he does is wander around the city all day- doing nothing at that... I don't like it. I'm hoping the police will get him soon, he looks like trouble."

It was a normal day, tourists, shopkeepers, even ordinary citizens like him either talked about him or outright avoid him. It was something that admittedly, he never could get used to, it was too sudden of a change to accept. Usually he'd just keep his head hung low so that his hair would cover his face, this somewhat helped with the shame. Plus, the option to not go out anymore was simply invalid as he did have a goal, perhaps it was the only thing still motivating him to go on- vengeance. I will find him, and when I do he'll pay. He was the one who did this to me... making me a beast in human skin. Overcome by his thoughts, he unconsciously punched a hole straight through the wall of a building. Damn it! He probably already left the city by now! I need more leads.

As if on cue, a burst of ki intercepted his sensors, following that a yellow blast was shot into the sky. Found you. An almost sadistic grin settled upon Elijah's lips, as he thought that the day he so longed for was finally among him. He got into a running position and thanks to his android biology it wouldn't take him that long to reach his destination on foot. With that conclusion he was off, his boots left tiny cracks on the concrete below with every step. Finally, he reached his destination only to find three people. Were they the source of the ki? No matter, they could be working with the old man. Resembling activating the brakes on his feet, he had enough momentum to continue sliding for a few seconds even when he attempted to come to a stop.

Yes, the boy had powerful ki, the brown-haired girl had some pretty good ki as well. Then the blonde one, they were most likely so weak that he couldn't read hers, or maybe he just wasn't used to this whole reading ki thing yet. This didn't stop him from assuming she was an enemy however. "Did an old man pass through here recently?" Not caring about the boy's previous conversation, he asked as calmly as he could.

Anne's attempt at focusing her ki failed the moment Toma spoke up again. Kill someone? Anne stood up, confused as to who Toma was talking to. How could he see anyone? And they were behind the rock? Anne started to move to try and get a better view on who Toma was trying to talk to.
Juli continued focusing on centering her ki, managing to block out what was happening with Toma. Gritting her teeth, she began to sweat as she struggled to keep her breathing heavily. Her hands began to shake, and small sparks of ki began to jump from one hand to another. But her concentration was broken upon the sound of Elijah sliding in. Anne flinched in surprise at the sudden approach of the young man, turning to face him. Who the heck was this guy?
"An old man?" Anne repeated, a still a little surprised at Elijah's sudden appearance. "Uh... No, I don't think so. We only got here kinda less than a couple minutes ago."

As moments passed Arctico had an unsettling feeling rush through hi as he looked around he noticed a man run towards the group. "what an odd fellow, strange enough I can't sense his energy ,but even the weakest of creatures give of energy so why can't i sense him or the blonde headed one? I refuse to believe a couple earthlings could hide their energy from me. I wonder...." Arctico thought to himself as he tried to think of why such a thing is possible. He had a theory or two but he wasn't entirely sure. "luckily for me i'm up here and I doubt any of them have noticed me... that would be weird." He thought to himself.

Elijah shoot his head in disbelief, he didn't necessarily come up with a back up plan for if they said no. Focusing his line of sight back on the girl in front of him, he was lost for words, there wasn't much to discuss now. "I... see. I guess I was too ambitious." He spoke in a semi-low tone and although he came with the intention of fighting someone, these guys seemed to be alright. In all honesty, he probably seemed like the bad guy in the situation, he had to clear that up. Maybe if I introduce myself we can just act like that never happened.
"I didn't mean to interrupt, there's just some things I don't understand." Both of his hands unintentionally balled into fists as he spoke. "And I believe that old man has all the answers. When I felt a burst of energy come from this area, I thought that it could've been him." His eyes shifted between the three of them for a bit, before a sigh released from his breath. "But I see that wasn't the case."

"By the way, I suggest you train. I can't even read your ki." He stated bluntly as he turned around, his back now facing them. It was clear that he planned to leave just as suddenly as he arrived.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Well, i know you are powerful but i can't read your ki either, " Toma told the man, he got up, and suddenly his head was looking upwards, "i see you" he said before flying up to the frost demon

"ah! it was foolish to think i could mask my energy completely, though I should apologize as its considered rude to travel to another planet and not introduce ones self. My name is Arctico... At your pleasure." He said calmly as looked over at the saiyan. Arctico thought it was strange that there was a red-headed saiyan. Whether it be a birth defect or a genetic mutation? Though "no... I doubt it's either of those things. He is likley only part saiyan..." He thought to himself.

"Oh. Uh... Well, I uh... hope you find whoever it is you're looking for." Anne wasn't quite sure what to say to this strange guy. He couldn't sense her ki? What was that supposed to mean? Well, she guessed everyone had ki, or something.
"Well, I, uh, only found out about this ki stuff like less than five minutes ago, so..." But the boy was already starting to leave. A cry from Juli caused Anne to flinch, the the blonde girl looked over to find Juli looking up into the sky. Above them, some sort of humanoid creature with blue skin and unusual armor was hovering and looking down at them. Toma had flown up and was talking to whatever it was.
"W-w-what the heck is that?" Juli said.

Unfortunately Elijah wasn't as proficient at holding a conversation as he was with Judo, but that's just what happens when you don't talk to anyone for almost a full year. As such, his words most likely came out harsher than he intended- but whatever it wasn't his problem... well actually it was. Though before he could even attempt to fix what he'd begun, a cry from one of the others made him turn around reflexively, it was the brown-haired girl again.

This time however, she was apparently freaked out by some strange alien that was watching them from afar. An idea popped into Elijah's head from that, maybe he was going about his new life all wrong, as it was obvious that trying to accomplish his goal alone was futile. He could use some new friends, especially some that didn't already see him as a monster. The dark-skinned male moved his vision upwards whilst crossing his arms, and yep- what he witnessed wasn't normal. They're flying?

That wasn't important right now, what was important was finding out what that thing wanted. "Whatever it is... it doesn't look like it's from this world. Your friend should be more careful." He told. "That's all I can say. Since if I recall correctly, there was no classes on aliens in Judo."

Moments after Arctico spoke with the red headed saiyan he looked down and noticed the people down low looking up. "Who is he telling to be careful?" He thought as he looked down "hmmm" Arctico said as he looked at the spiky haired man then back at the saiyan standing across from him.

Juli slowly stood up, still watching the alien and Toma as she made her way over to Anne and Elijah.
"O-oh jeez. Oh jeez." Juli said. She pushed up her glasses and rubbed a hand over her face. "What the heck is even happening? What do we do? What does it want?"
Juli looked over to Anne. The girl looked desperate and stressed. "Why do weird things keep happening to us?"
Anne looked up at the alien again, running a hand through her hair.
"I don't know, Juli." Anne said, before turning her attention back to Elijah. Now that she was getting more accustomed to his appearance, she was starting to notice some things. Strange things... Like how he wasn't wearing a shirt, for some reason. Or how there was a trail of deep footprints leading up to where he was, yet the ground was hard enough that Juli and Anne didn't leave footprints where they walked.
"So, uh..." Anne looked back at Elijah. "Who are you?"

As he watched the two up top, he knew that he was only biding time. The dreaded question finally sprouted, and bloomed a slightly frustrated Elijah. He used to like this question, since he wasn't one to sit around all day and do nothing. He actually had some things going for him, now he didn't even know who he was- sure his name was Elijah, but was he really Elijah? Without displaying his true emotions or lessening the tensity from within he decided to simply answer the question.

His body didn't physically move, but his eyes situated themselves so that they could see the person before them. He finally spoke when he confirmed that it was still the blonde-haired girl. "Elijah." He paused, mentally debating if he should mention anymore than that. Not because they seemed bad, but because he didn't know if it'd still hold true. Ever since that day, it's like I can't shake Judo outta my mind no matter how much I try... Guess I should then. "I'm a practitioner of Judo." Anything more than that and he'd be rambling, or so he thought. Regardless his eyes shifted back up, anticipating whatever events could transpire between the two.

Arctico looked around "I knew I would eventually have to talk with the natives but I wasn't expecting to speak to this many at once..." He thought to himself as he kept a calm cool disposition as He wanted to avoid looking nervous. he made sure not to drop his guard though uncertain what would happen. seeing as there were saiyans and earthlings watching Arctico knew any move he made would have to be carefully calculated and have a swift exit in case things became hostile. Since he was a visitor to the planet he had no idea how things were going to go down. Luckily for him he was pretty good at negotiations so he was very confident that he could talk peacefully with them. Arctico smiled and looked up at the clouds then back at the people.

He gasped when he was called out, standing up.

"Dammit, I knew I should've lowered it.." He thought to himself, putting his fingers to his forehead once again, ready to instant transmission away if he needed.

"Oh, well, Uhm, bad timing. Maybe I could.. Y'know, what's the word..." He thought, sighing. "Leave once again, that's the word, yeah. I was just checking the Ki coming from over here, Yeah." He was beginning tto flicker, before putting his hand down.
"Well, what did I walk into...? I'm deeply sorry if I'm interrupting something important."

Dead account

"My name is Toma, what brings you to this planet? " He asked, calmly, but sternly "if you're here to fight, then you will fight me, if not, i'll let you on your merry way" he continued,

Arctico looked at the red headed saiyan with a serious look, "I wonder... these earthlings... they must be servants for the saiyan, right? Why else would saiyans be here." Arctico thought to himself. Moments later he smiled, "Me? I'm an explorer! A traveller! Adventurer... I've come to see what exactly is so special about this... planet. What brings a saiyan to a place like this..." He said with a smirk as he looked towards the nearest body of water.

"Oh. Well, uh... I'm Anne. And this is Juli." Anne said, indicating her friend that was still watching the sky. Not really sure why Elijah decided to bring up martial arts at a time like this, Anne decided to roll with it. "Judo, huh? That's pretty cool. I don't do martial arts. I would, but my dad doesn't let me. So I'm just stuck on the sideline, watching. Or watching it on tv. If I could practice it, I would! So, uh... yeah. Juli does martial arts though! She practices Aikido, and is pretty good!"
"Why are you guys talking about martial arts at a time like this?! When there's freaking aliens... and, like, flying people!" Juli said, glancing up nervously to Toma and the alien before looking back to Anne and Elijah. The brown-haired girl let out another yelp of surprise when Nitro stood up, and even Anne was surprised. The appearance of the alien and Elijah had shocked her so much that she had forgotten about Toma calling out the person behind the rock. For some reason, the strange gray-eyed teen had a finger to his head. He looked kinda goofy.
"Augh!" Juli yelled when Nitro began to flicker. "How the heck did you do that?!"

Arctico looked down with astonishment as he thought it was weird the people on the ground didn't know how to fly. Flying came as natural to him as breathing. So natural that he rarely ever walked. Arctico looked down at the nervous girl, "Alien? Technically they he's called a saiyan... though I suppose I can kind of see how you may be confused." He said chuckling to himself.

Ocari was feeling something he had not in a while: curiosity. He usually suppressed it, as it led to trouble more often than not, but now? This was too interesting to pass up. The object of his curiosity was a gathering of power levels, the combined total of which was greater than he had felt on this planet in one place since he had arrived a few weeks ago. Indulging his curiosity just this once, Ocari flew towards the source of the power, sword strapped to his back.

What the Namekian found was... interesting to say the least. It was an open space where a number of people appeared to have gathered, the majority appearing to be at least somewhat human, but there was one who was very distinctly not. This nonhuman was hovering above the group, and its appearance brought to mind the monsters in stories that Ocari had heard a long time ago. Ocari stopped in the air a short distance away and asked, "Would anyone mind explaining exactly what is happening right now?"

Last edited:
Arctico glanced over and saw a namekian approaching. "Interesting, like a moth to a flame this place seems to attract all sorts of visitors" He said with a smirk. He looked back at the water wondering if there were any shellfish nearby.

There was a clear sparkle within Elijah's eyes once the topic changed to martial arts. He couldn't believe that her dad would smother the ambition to take up martial arts. Turning his attention to the pair once more, he lowered his guard and his arms fell to his sides. "Watching is nothing like the actual thing." He stated regardless of her situation with it, he was kind of hoping she'd rebel against the stern rule from her father. "You should at least try it once in your lifetime." He pressured. Then he heard that her friend practiced a different kind of martial arts- Aikido. Anne said her name was Juli, it'd be embarrassing if he forgot as soon as he was told, so he made sure to mentally note their names.

"Aikido, huh? You must be a kind soul to take up that style." He deduced and he was going to continue the conversation until yet another person emerged on the field. Just as he thought he could let his guard down, it was inevitable he supposed. To be honest, this Nitro guy didn't seem bad but it was slightly off putting how he managed to flicker. I'm guessing he's here because of the "ki" as well. I still don't know what that really is but from what I've gathered, it's an evaluation of power. But why don't I have any ki of my own?

Anne shrugged.
"Thanks. I'll try, but probably won't be able to until I move out. Still, I like watching it. When I try to mimic Juli, she says I'm a pretty fast learner. So maybe one day." Anne said.
Juli's nervous glancing around paused when Elijah brought up her Aikido. Managing a smile, Juli stroked some of her hair nervously.
"Uh... Thanks. Usually other martial artist look down on Aikido." Juli said. Glancing over again at Nitro, she looked back at Anne. Clearly, Juli was getting uncomfortable with all the people here.

"Uh... Anne." Juli said, adjusting her glasses. "This is getting too weird for me. I'm going to get out of here."
Quickly, Juli made her way back over to her hoverbike and got back on it.
"Well? Are you coming?" Juli asked her friend. Anne glanced up at the alien and Toma, only to find that there was yet another person flying in the sky! Some sort of guy with green skin and... were those antennas?
"Another alien?!" Anne said. It was at that moment she realized that the first alien, the blue-skinned one, had tried to say something to them.
"Hey, listen, if you're trying to talk to us, then come down here! We can't hear you guys up there!" Anne yelled up to the trio flying in the air.
"Anne! What are you doing?! They'll see us!" Juli hissed, looking up nervously at the flying group.
"They see us anyway, Juli. I don't think they're going to try to kill us or something." Anne said, before turning back to Elijah. "So, who exactly were you looking for?"
Juli on the mean time looked nervously at Nitro, then at Anne, not wanting to leave her friend behind.

He simply remained silent while Juli showed a little gratitude towards his words, he really didn't have anything else to say. In fact, he intended to stay quiet until this whole alien situation dissolved. Unfortunately that wasn't how it went down, soon enough he was asked about who he'd been looking for. It was only natural that the question would've been brought up eventually, as that was the whole reason he was standing here now. He reflexively turned his head slightly in order to see Anne, a stern expression strewn across his face. "An old man, thought I mentioned that already." His voice carried a certain coldness to it, before warming up- upon realizing he was taking his frustrations out on her. He let out a brief sigh until his mouth began to move again. "I mean, I'm looking for my former sensei." He elaborated, more peacefully.

"Now's not the time for that, though." He said gesturing back to the aliens above. Hopefully they'd actually descend to the ground level, because Elijah wasn't particularly certain he could fly just yet, or at all for that matter.

Arctico slowly descended down as he hovered just slightly off the ground as he had no intention in looking up at people taller than himself. Especially people he didn't even know. "So... you must be the inhabitants of this planet yes, as an introduction... I am Lord Arctico and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance ... but you may simply call me Arctico..." He cheered as he gave an elegant bow. He looked at the the earthlings, then at the saiyan ,and back at the ocean as he was still looked to see if there were any shellfish.

Former sensei? Anne was about to ask why Elijah was looking for his sensei when the strange, blue-skinned alien began to descend. There was still a lot of questions Anne had for Elijah. Like, why did he seem so cold about his sensei? Was Elijah angry at him? Elijah said he had come here to find his sensei... Did his sensei have ki powers as well? No time to think of that now. Juli let out a small whimper as Artico descended.
"Uh... Hello, Artico. It's nice to meet you as well." Anne said. Seeing the alien bow, Anne wasn't quite sure what to do. So, taking the sides of her unzipped jacket, she did a small curtsy back to Artico. Stand straight again, Anne continued.
"I'm Anne, and that's my friend. Juli." Anne said, gesturing back to Juli. She then gestured to Nitro. "I, uh, don't really know who that guy is, though. Anyway, uh... are you an alien? Like, not from Earth? It kind of sounds like it, but I just want to make sure."

"Ah... so there is civilized life here after all... Anne is it? A pleasure to make your aquantaince. Also, alien?... Perhaps from your perspective I can see how you might arrive at such conclusions..." He said cheerfully as he looked over at anne, then looked over at juli, Then at the saiyan. "No doubt thats a mon-... saiyan!... saiyan with yardratian clothes? interesting..." Arctico said calmly looking over at him. Arctico then looked up at the red headed saiyan and the namekian "I better keep a close eye on those two and that other saiyan over there as well" He thought to himself.

As the alien made his descent, Elijah crossed his arms as if he was anticipating for the alien to do something. He didn't quite trust any other forms of life, as he never even seen anything else besides humans... and humans with tails. Although when the alien introduced as Arctico began to speak, his former worries subsided. Since truth be told, he was probably just as curious as they were- in his eyes the humans were the aliens. Thus, it was only natural for Elijah to want to introduce himself to clear up the confusion. "If it's worth anything, the name's Elijah." He told after Arctico finished his own words.

As much as Elijah missed conversing with others, he had an agenda to follow- and there was nothing left here for him. "Anyway, I'm going. Good to know you're not hostile." He complimented, easing the tensity within himself. His hands now rested inside his pants' pockets as he began to walk toward the city seemingly in no rush. He was going to say 'see you around,' but he figured that he'd never see them again anyway and silently continued his walk. Guess it's back to square one now.

The cheerfulness of Artico's response helped Anne relax a bit in the presence of the Frost Demon. If it wasn't for the whole 'looking like an alien' thing, it seemed to Anne that Artico was pretty normal. If not a little quirky. Anne followed Artico's vision over to Nitro, and was a little confused by the comments he made. Saiyan? Yardarian? What the heck were those? Whoever that guy was, he looked pretty normal to Anne. It appeared that he, like Toma, had some sort of a tail as well! But other than that, they looked like normal humans. Looking back to Artico, there were quite a few questions burning in Anne's head. But there was one that really stood out.
"So, um... Artico?" Anne asked. She shifted a little, tugging nervously on her ponytail. "Is there a reason you're out here in the middle of nowhere? Or were you on your way somewhere and just saw us, and decided to stop by?"

Juli watched nervously as Artico and Anne began to take up a conversation before she heard Elijah speak up. Frantically getting off her hoverbike, she quickly made her way over to the judo practitioner.
"H-hey, wait!" Juli said to Elijah. "Wh-what about that green guy?"
At that, Juli pointed up to the Namekian, who was still hovering above everyone.

Arctico glanced over at Anne then smiled "Why am i here? I should have an answer to that question but for now for now I am a mere traveler. I've heard rumors of strong fighters have come to this planet in the past..." he said. "Why anyone would come to this planet is beyond me... Though perhaps if i investigate the answers may become clearer. Though so much of the creatures that walk in the city north of here barely even seem sentient... but there is promise..." He thought to himself

Arctico then glanced over at Elijah through his peripherals "Hmmm... Now I wonder whats running through his mind now?" Arctico thought to himself

Dead account

Before Toma could go down and talk, he suddenly sensed a powerful being, when down, his expression was beyond serious "something is wrong... what the hell is this power?!?!" He thought "guys. I have to check something out.. do NOT follow me"

Meanwhile,
A female wearing baggy jeans and a pink shirt.. was going around destroying buildings and having fun torturing little kids... and anyone "HAHAAHAA, even if you are weak! This is so much fun!"

Toma flew at high speeds towards that female

Arctico looked over at the red headed saiyan as he flew off. "What's going on in the city?" Arctico thought puzzled as he noticed something was happening. Arctico followed to see what was happening. "Interesting, but how is she doing that without having any energy?" arctico said as he saw the woman destroying buildings.

Last edited:
The young man slowly but surely made his way back to the city, but there was one thing that prevented him from doing so. The girl who practiced Aikido, Juli asked him about the strange green alien that still resided in the sky. As he turned back around, his gaze locked on Juli briefly, before following her finger that was directed in the air. To be honest, he'd forgotten that there were two of them. Were they possible working together, or did they just happen to come by at the same time, coincidentally? Before he'd even gotten the chance to respond, the red-haired guy was obviously startled by something. Elijah narrowed his eyes at the tailed-boy, awaiting the news. Then it happened, he told them not to follow him and flew off in a hurry towards the city.

Don't follow? Since when was he my leader? He looked back at Juli, his eyebrows furrowed once more, it was obvious what he was going to say. "Looks like there's been a change of plans." He started, gesturing towards Toma and Arctico in the distance. "Guess I should see what's going on with them. Are you coming?" He asked, but regardless of the answer, it was clear that he intended to head towards the city.

"Strong fighters?" Anne echoed quietly. But before she had the chance to ask about that, Toma called down to the group. Not to follow him? Why? But once again, Anne didn't have the chance to ask. The red-haired boy with the monkey tail flew back towards the city, with Artico quickly following him. What the heck is going on? Anne wondered.

Juli watched as Toma and Artico flew off, shifting uncomfortably.
"I don't know. What are they even going after?" Juli asked Elijah. Walking over to Juli and Elijah, Anne was about to ask the same thing when there was a distant, soft, 'boom' from the city. Looking over, Anne watched as smoke began to rise from the city.
"Oh my gosh..." Anne said. Juli's eyes widened.
"My family..." Juli said quietly. Acting quickly, Juli ran over to her hoverbike and jumped on it.
"Juli?" Anne said.
"I have to find them! They could be in trouble!" Juli said. Anne quickly joined Juli on her hoverbike as the Aikido practitioner started it up.
"It looks like we're coming after all. Sorry, we don't have room for a third." Anne said. With that, the duo began to make their way back to the city.

Arctico finally saw the person responsible for the chaos he's heard, "Some random earthling killing earthlings... hardly worth my time... her methods are uncouth and trifling... torturing these creatures serves no productive purpose as I doubt they have any useful information." Arctico thought to himself with a look of revulsion.

Last edited:

Dead account

Upon arriving, he noticed the others "you idiots!" He said before looking back at the android, who was already in front of him, she punched him three buildings away befpre teleporting towards the halfling

"you looked strong..guess your all talk and no fight huh?" She said, pissing off Toma

He fired a red energy beam, but it suddenly disappeared in front of the enemy.. was that an ability? But before he could think, the Android shot a red blast at Toma, wich he couldn't block "HAHAHA! Nice move! Thanks for it!"

Arctico looked over "Right... i'm the idiot..." He said as Toma flew through the buildings. Arcico then used instant transmission to teleport above the assailant and surprise firing death beam shots at her missing multiple times but hitting her twice, once in the shoulder and once to the knee. As she flew up she shot a red beam that he was barely able to dodge. Moments after she slammed him into a building "You may surrender now or die later it is your choice" Arctico said calmly. "Shut up! im just getting warmed up!! If anyone is gonna die its gonna be you!" she yelled back. Arctico then grabbed her by the neck with his tail and threw her towards the ground and ,but before she could hit the ground she stopped herself midair.

He looked in the direction of the Energy, seeing the smoke Rise up. He cursed under his breath, placing his two fingers on his forehead.

He poofed near the Three earthlings, looking around.
"Hey, what the hell is going on?" He asked one of the Three, placing his hand at his side. It was obvious he was worried by the tone of voice he was using. He wrapped his tail around his other hand, allowing him to fiddle with it.

"Understandable." He accepted, even though they most likely didn't hear him since they were already off on the hover bike. However, it just wasn't in his plans to be left behind. I'll catch up... somehow. He thought as he looked at his feet, he still didn't know how he was able to run that fast- it just happened one day, the same day he became excessively stronger as well. Though now there was some trouble brewing up in the city, so he'd have to figure out the mystery to his enhanced abilities some other time. Crouching into a running position, Elijah took off just as he did when he arrived in the wilderness. Soon he began to see the hover bike in the distance and chased after it, since if it followed it, they'd most likely lead him straight to the city.

Big blasts and explosions... What could cause that amount of destruction, did another country go to war with us? It could be air strikes or tanks, but why? Elijah's movements were slightly gaining more and more momentum as he pondered what could be behind the destruction of the city.

Riding into the city, Anne and Juli could see that there was already quite a lot of damage that had been caused. Rounding a corner, Juli pulled the hoverbike to a stop when they came to what appeared to be the epicenter of the disaster. Flying in midair was a woman, seemingly in combat with Artico. They fought, with the woman slamming Artico into a building before Artico threw her into the ground. She managed to stop herself, before shooting a glare up to the strange, blue skinned alien.
"Oh my gosh..." Anne whimpered, looking at all the destruction around her. Did that woman cause all of this?
"I... I... I need to go find my family." Juli said, revving up her hoverbike again. Anne quickly jumped off.
"You go, I'll stay and try to help the people here!" Anne said.
"Just be safe, okay? Stay away from that woman, whoever she is!" Juli said, then quickly drove deeper into the city.

The woman looked up at Artico, pausing for a moment. Her scowled slowly turned to a smile, and she relaxed.
"Well, well. Seems like you two can actually do something, unlike these ants here. And here I was perfectly content with crushing ants! Let's see what you two can do!" The woman said. She quickly flew into the air, firing another energy blast at Toma before attacking Artico with a rapid flurry of blows.

Anne began to run to a pile of rubble, searching for people who were hurt and needed help, before she heard the woman begin attacking once again.
"T-Toma!" Anne yelled up to the half-saiyan. "Please! You have to get this lady out of the city before she causes anymore damage!"

Arctico managed to block most of the hits but took a couple hits luckily he did manage to get a few hits in himself. The two exchanged blows for about a minute as she grabbed his tail she swung him around. Moments later as she held onto his tail he pulled her into his kick ,and the two went crashing into the building. The assailant gets up just fine, "I'm gonna have so much fun crushing you two into paste!" she said as she got up. Arctico then jumped high into the air taking a defensive pose and She then glanced down at Anne as she yelled at Toma.

Last edited:

Dead account

Toma got up from the debris of the building he fell into, just to see Artico fighting Android #2 , hearing Anne's cry for the destruction else where, he flew up and shot a full power energy blast,

Taken by surprise, Android 2 was pushed far into the mountains ,"grr... YOU'LL WISH YOU WE'RE NEVER BORN!!!" she roared as Toma came back, using Kaioken x2