• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball : the Last route

Arctico looked over surprised as he wasn't expecting to see any earthlings to stay and watch the fight. Moments after Toma knocked the assailant into the distance. He then used instant transmission to teleport near the two and watched as they fought. He took up a defensive fighting stance as he wasn't sure what the the assailant's next move would be. However not wanting to interrupt the battle he stood in watch to make sure things didn't get out of hand or in the assailant's favor.

Last edited:
Anne froze when the mysterious woman turned her attention to Anne. This lady was punching people through buildings. She could probably squish Anne with a flick of her wrist. But before Android #2 had the chance, Toma fired a powerful energy blast at the woman. The blast sent the woman flying out of the city. Well, that was easy enough. Anne watched as a red energy surrounded Toma, before the red-haired half-saiyan flew off after the woman. Why the heck was he doing that? Was that woman... still alive? How strong was she? Heck, how strong were Toma and Artico?! The pair were shrugging off getting slammed through buildings like it was nothing.

No. There wasn't time for that. Anne scanned the rubble.
"H...help..." A weak voice called out from under a destroyed wall. A young man was trapped, looking like his leg was pinned. Blood was seeping from a wound on his head, and his right arm didn't look right. Anne quickly made her way over to the trapped man, trying to lift the portion his leg was trapped under. Try as all she could, the wall was just too heavy for her to lift.

Android #2 quickly pushed off the cliff face, meeting Toma midway. Trying to act first, the android attempted to slam Toma down with a two-handed hammer blow.

Elijah was dumbfounded on the speed the hoverbike could reach up to, he almost struggled to keep up with it a few times. Though once it reached the city, he did lose sight of it- partially because of all the debris and especially because of the fight overhead. It was the two from the field just a few minutes ago, that red-haired guy and the blue alien. They were holding their own against another single being, he couldn't quite make out what it was, then he realized it was another human. Since when have people ever been that strong? He questioned himself, thinking back to Toma and the new enemy. Suddenly, the enemy was blasted out of the city by a powerful ki blast, that left quite the impression on Elijah to say the least, but there was no time to be amazed; he dashed towards the woman's direction.

However, he unexpectedly encountered Anne messing around with some debris. Upon closer inspection, it became clear that she was attempting to get some rubble off of a person, Elijah watched for a moment before deciding to help her first. Running over to Anne, he offered assistance. "Stand back." Though without giving much of a window for her to actually back up, he began to grip the wall and grunted whilst he attempted to throw the debris off of the man. He was finally able to release the man from his prison of rubbish, without much of a thought afterwards he pulled his brown belt from his waist and tossed it to Anne. "Use this for his wound." He stated, before crouching back into a running position- he had to go fast before he regretted his decision, he hoped the man's life was more important than his rank.

Again, Elijah was back on his feet running in the direction of the woman the other two were fighting earlier. I need to see what this is all about... Hurry up!

Kiro opened his eyes.
Suddenly everything hit him with blinding force. The pain, the noise... the awareness of his crushing defeat.
Defeat nearly as crushing as the pile of rubble he was buried under.
He tried to move, only to cause even more pain in whole of his body. He let out a gasp, then a scream. Kiro has always been claustrophobic, terrified of narrow and closed places. The thought of dying squashed under a heap of stones haunted him in his nightmares since he was a small child.
And the nightmare was to be fulfilled right there, only because of his hunger for glory and overconfidence. That strange woman was way above his level. He could clearly see that, run away and let it all play out without him taking part, but no, he had to try and fight her to gain respect in the eyes of the townspeople and confirm his worth.
All he has gained was humiliation and broken bones. In moments like these Kiro hated himself almost more than anyone else in the world.

Tears of grief started flowing to his eyes.
"HELP!" he shrieked "SOMEBODY, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
He burst into tears, sobbing histericaly, as only a person without hope may sob
"Please..."

Arctico thought to himself about the people he had encountered in the forest. He wondered why the assailant was so strong, and why he couldn't sense her power ,or Anne's power, or Elijah's power either. "Why can't I sense their power!? What is wrong with me?... No! What is wrong with them? Why cant I sense this woman..." Arctico thought to himself as the battle continued. He looked over and saw her and Toma were locked in combat.

Mom... Dad... please be okay... Juli couldn't stop a small whimper as she rode through the ruins on her hoverbike. The sounds of fighting had stopped, which she took as a good sign. Still, she needed to find her parents! A noise caught Juli's attention, and she quickly stopped her hoverbike. Listening closely, Juli focused... was that crying? Turning off her hoverbike, she took another moment to listen. Yes, that was definitely crying! It was coming from a pile of rubble nearby. Juli quickly got off her hoverbike and ran over to the pile.
"H... hello? Hello!" Juli called out into the pile of rubble that was over Kiro. "Is... is someone down there?"
A large chunk of metal was over the pile of rubble. Juli attempted to move the metal, but it was way, way to heavy for her.
"If... if someone is down there, I can hear you! I'm... I'm going to try to help you!" Juli called into the rubble. Taking a step back from the pile, Juli ran a hand through her hair and wiped some of the dust off of her glasses. Who was she kidding? There was no way she was strong enough to dig this guy out. What was she doing? What could she do?

Juli felt the panic rising in her chest as she took a step back from the pile. The whole situation felt like it was something out of a horror movie. No. No! She had to stay calm. Think, Juli! The sound of a large energy blast in the distance gave her an idea. Ki! Toma's ki attacks had looked pretty powerful. Taking deep breaths to calm herself, Juli stood next to the large metal chunk and began to meditate. Her hands formed that same circle Toma had shown Anne and her before. After deep breaths and some focusing, ki began to spark between her hands...

Not really sure what to do with this energy sparking between her hands, Juli reverted back to her Aikido training. Letting out a cry, she struck the chunk of metal with the strongest palm strike she could muster. There was a loud flash and boom as the ki she had stored up strengthened Juli's strike, knocking away the metal chunk. In fact, the palm strike blew away a lot of the rubble. The force knocked Juli out of her stance, knocking off her glasses as well, and she fell onto her back. Juli let out a small groan as pain raced up her wrist and arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The suddenly appearance of Elijah made Anne jump back, and she stared at the young man in shock.
"E...Elijah?! But... you... I thought..." There was no way he could have made it here by now, how the heck was he here?! To Anne's continued shock, she watched as Elijah lifted the wall effortlessly. The man didn't seem to care, relieved that someone was able to free him. He dragged himself free, and Elijah put the wall back down before tossing Anne his belt.
"H-hey, wait-!" But it was too late. Elijah had already run off, an now that Anne was actually able to see it she could see how fast he was. Anne watched as he sprinted off, then shook her head. There wasn't time for that. Anne quickly helped the man with his wounds and sent him on his way, then continued checking for other survivors in need of assistance.

Anne had only taken a few steps when she heard the sound of crumbling concrete and shrieking metal from behind her. Looking back, Anne turned just in time to see a wall collapsing in her direction with no time to move or dodge, Anne could only put up her hands to shield her head as the wall collapsed onto her.

Last edited:
What was that? A voice? Kiro forced himself to calm down and started listening. There was something... someone out there.
Yes, that was definitely a human voice!
"I'm down here, please get me out!" he shouted out "Bring help! It is a lot of rocks, I don't think you are..."
A sound of explosion and blinding flash of light caught him in the middle of the sentence. Kiro closed his eyes to protect himself from the blast, only to open them a moment later, staring into the beautiful, blue sky in disbelief.
"...able... to..." Kiro had been left lying among the rubble, unable of comprehending what had just happened. "But... what?"
He tried sitting up, sending a wave of pain down his side.
"Uuughh..."
He looked around him, shielding his eyes from the sunlight, aghast by the scenery of destruction. Whole houses erased, people wounded and trapped under ruins, children screaming... shivers went down his spine.
Next thing he saw was a brown-haired girl sitting on the ground with hurtful expression on her face
"Who are you? Was it your doing?" Kiro asked, looking at Juli with admiration.

Last edited:
After a few minutes of watching the fight he decided to add support by launching dark purple ki blasts from different calculated directions and angles. Many of them were either dodged by the android ,but a few hit their mark knocking her off her game giving Toma an advantage in the fight. "I'm getting real sick and tired of you shooting those lame attacks! get over here and fight me like you coward!!" Android 2 said angrily as she looked over.

What the...? Ocari's day was just getting stranger and stranger. First the weird gathering - which he still had no explanation for - and now this random lady was destroying random things and the group was fighting her? Go figure that the one time I give in to my curiosity, something like this happens. Fine then. It had been a while since he had had a chance to properly check the progress of his training. The fellow with the red hair seemed to be doing just fine right now, so at least he would have someone to fall back on if necessary. Focusing for a brief moment, he channeled his ki through his body, activating his Red-Eyed Namekian form, drawing his sword. I don't want to risk hitting the other one, so this is my best bet. Rushing forward in a brutal Rapid Sword Stream attack, he shouted, "If it's a fight you want, how about this?" delivering a swift flurry of ki-enhanced strikes to his distracted foe before knocking her away with a final mighty blow. The woman recovered surprisingly quickly, revealing that she had taken surprisingly little damage from the attack. Glaring at her new opponent, Android 2 said, "Great. Another one of you. Now, who should I destroy first?"

Arctico looked over as the namekian showed up wielding a sword... and turning red? "A red namekian? What is this? I think I may have heard rumors about this... but I can't remember where..." Arctico thought to himself. After a moment android 2 rushed in and the two began exchanging blows again. Neither side showed any sign of exhaustion. After a minute Arctico jumped back and unleashed a barrage of ki blasts and as he did android 2 took a defensive stance and blocked each one ,but was slowly being pushed back.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Supes...haru bura.su toekuri....PUSUU" (In english : Special blast eclipse) Toma yelled as he shot a blast similar to the special beam cannon but instead it was black with yellow tint.. this blast was his full power (kaioken x2)

Android 2 turned around just to see a blast coming towards her, she responded with shooting a pink beam from her right hand and another one from the other, the left hand was aiming Artico while the right one was aiming Toma "YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!!!!"

As her laser shot at Arctico he dodged her attack ,and as the attack missed he launched a barrage of death beam shots at her. some missed but a few hit their marks. He then took up an defensive stance as he glared over at Android 2.

Last edited:
Juli sat up, still wincing as pain ran up and down her arm. A quick check revealed that it wasn't broken or sprained, but a large bruise was spreading across her hand. Juli slowly got back up, shakily putting her glasses back on. Now that the large pile of rubble was gone, Juli was able to see who exactly she had rescued. He was a rather tall teen, looking a little older than Juli. He looked rather beat up, and his clothes looked ragged. He had been buried under a ton of rubble, after all.
"Y-yeah... Uh..." Juli wasn't sure how she was supposed to explain that, especially to a stranger. This whole Ki stuff seemed like total magic. "Just, uh, lucky I guess."
Juli made her way over to Kiro, attempting to help him up.
"Can you walk? It's not safe here." Juli said.

Elijah finally managed to arrive on the battlefield, where he witnessed that same girl from earlier blasting Toma and Arctico. The young man clenched his fists as he wished to assist them in some way, however he didn't even know if flying was an option for someone like him. Testing it out, Elijah jumped in the air several times to no avail, it was futile to try and 'fly.' Releasing a sigh of disappointment, Elijah crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the people above.

"They better know what they're doing up there." He mumbled to himself, still irritated by the fact of his uselessness right now. I practiced martial arts so I wouldn't have to ever experience this feeling. Come on, there has to be something I can do! Elijah angrily thought, whilst his head inspected the area for anything that looked useful in the slightest.

Last edited:
Arctico noticed her attack then began moving around like a blur as he ran circles around avoiding her attacks then kicking her but as he did she caught his foot and through him towards the ground. As he flew towards the ground he shot a death shot at her while at the same time catching himself before he could hit the ground. He then looked over at Elijah who had now arrived at the battle then back at android 2 as she charged an even more powerful blast. "This next shot is going to be a two for one kill hahaha!" She yelled as she charged her attack. As she shot her attack at them Arctico placed two fingers on his forehead and grabbed Elijah's arm and teleported them a good distance away from the explosion. Arctico then let go of Elijah's arm and jumped up taking a defensive stance.

Dead account

The explosion was big enough to reach Toma , but he blocked, using the smoke as a disguise, he began charging his ultimate move, he put his right hand up and the left one extanding , "CHARGING BEAM BALL!!!" He yelled before a big energy ball shot at android 2, on the other hand, a red beam going right through the ball, doing even more damage,

"AARGH! NO!" The android said before taking the hit, suddenly the attack started pushing Toma

"KAIOKEN! TIMES FOOOUUURR!!!!"

Swiftly sheathing his sword, Ocari began to ready his own special attack, holding his arms in a relatively circular position. If I hit her with this, she should be trapped, allowing the others to hit her with their strongest attacks too. If we work together, that might be enough. Sweeping his hands in a spiraling gesture, Ocari called out "TYPHOON... BLAST!" releasing a beam of energy that curled around and around in a conical shape. The attack caught Android 2 off guard - as she was busy contending with the others - striking her full force and trapping her for the time being in the energy spiral.

Kiro snorted "If this was some mere luck, you must be quite of a lucky devil."
A series of grunts accompanied his ascension, as he slowly and unsurely rose up to his feet leaning on Juli.
"Yes... looks like this one thing I can do" he answered with bitter taste in his mouth. He wiped out the remaining tears, the last signs of his weakness. "That witch... she needs to be put down." Grunting his one, final grunt he started moving. "By the way, where did she go? I didn't hear too many buildings crumbling lately. Was she stopped...?" If not, even with his amulet he wouldn't be able to defeat her. He grasped iron leaf-shaped medalion hanging from his neck, and squeezed it.
"Yeah, right... where were we?" he asked after remembering there was somtehing else there. He extended his hand towards his newly met savior
"My name is Kiro. I'm forever in your debt."

Juli grunted as she helped the teen along. He introduced himself as Kiro.
"I don't know." Juli said, adjusting her glasses as they made their way towards Juli's hoverbike. "These guys just showed up... A blue alien dude and a boy with a monkey tail... They fought her for a little bit, and even though they didn't seem to do much, they managed to force her out of the city."
Juli leaned against her hoverbike, feeling strangely very, very drained. Seems like that ki technique or whatever took a lot more out of her than she thought. Juli looked back at Kiro as he extended a hand.
"I'm... I'm Juli. Juli Anders. You don't have to think like that. I just did what I could." Juli said, offering Kiro a small smile. Juli got on her hoverbike, then stopped as her vision began to spin. Juli leaned forward a little bit, letting out a long breath as she tried to focus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wall crumbled, collapsing on top of Anne and crushing her with an enormous weight. Bricks and chunks of concrete pelted her as she was forced to the ground, cracking her head against the pavement. As the rubble piled up on her, she felt something inside her... snap. The intense weight of the rubble kept her pinned, and Anne could feel an intense warmth start to spread through her body. It started in her chest, and quickly spread to her extremities. The stunning from the wall falling on her began to wear off, and the heat and claustrophobia made it hard for Anne to breath. She... she had to get out of here!

Anne began to push up on the pile of rubble. It was heavy. Extremely heavy. But slowly, with a metallic creaking and the shifting of rubble, Anne managed to gradually push up on the pile. Her arms shaking, Anne gently stopped pushing. The pile managed to somehow stay up on it's own, for long enough that Anne was able to turn over so her back was to the roof of her small prison and her feet were under her. Letting out a small cry, Anne continued to try to push her way out of the pile.

With the shrieking of metal and the dull grumble of loose bricks and concrete, Anne pushed her way out of the pile. There was a loud crash as the large metal beams that had been pinning her down were thrown aside, slamming into a car. Anne didn't notice, to relieved to have gotten free. Caked with dirt and dust, with her clothes torn and ragged, Anne dragged herself from the pile of rubble. The heat was still in her system, if not now a little less hot. Even though Anne looked like a complete mess, there was not a single injury on her. Rolling over on her back, Anne looked up at the blue sky before letting out a small, ragged sob and wiping away a frightened tear.

"A pleasure to meet you. Considering the circumstances." he scratched his hair, messed up even more than usual, and took another look at the landscape of destruction. "If these people... and aliens... don't destroy this monstrosity, we are all done for."

He limped after the girl, when she started for her hoverbike. "Where are we going? What are we going to do now? They are so many people in need of help, and I'm afraid I can't rescue them all by myself." Suddenly, Juni staggered. Kiro rushed to help the exhausted girl. "Hey, are you alright? You look like you could use some rest. I don't think it's safe to drive in your condition." He put his hand on Juli's arm.

After the namekian finished his attacks android 2 stood dazed ,and as she did Arctico used several death beam shot each one hitting their target. Arctico flew over launching a barrage of punches and kicks ,and while some were blocked many landed. Android 2 also managed to get some hits in. She then jumped back shooting pink laser attacks randomly at different fighters "Your gonna die! and your gonna die! and your gonna die! and yoour gonna die! hurry up and fall down already!!" She yelled hysterically.

Juli sat still for a moment, leaning heavily on her hoverbike and Kiro, and waited for the dizziness to pass. After a couple moments, the dizziness began to pass. Her head still felt a little fuzzy, but it wasn't as bad as it was before. It seems like that ki attack took a lot more out of her than she thought.
"No, no... I'm... I'm fine." Juli managed to speak. She shook her head. "You don't understand. I... I gotta... I gotta find my parents."
As much as she didn't like it, this guy was right. Juli did not feel in any shape to start driving. She slowly got off her hoverbike, sitting down and leaning against a nearby wall.
"I just have to... to rest for a moment." Juli said. She turned her attention back to Kiro, adjusting her glasses. "So... what happened to you? Did you see where that crazy lady came from? What happened?"

Kiro sat down next to Juli, and took a deep breath before he started talking, forcing himself to remember the painful events of the last few hours.
"No, I didn't see where she came from. I heard her first. Incredibly loud, deep rumble. Then I saw the building falling." He pointed his hand into the general direction of the town center.
"Then they were screams. Lots of screams." Kiro winced as pain flashed in his side. He changed his position a bit and continued.
"Of course I rushed TOWARDS the epicenter of everything, not AWAY from it. When I reached this... monster... most of the things were lying in ruins. People... in bad condition."
"And among it all, there was she." His fingers closed around the amulet hanging from his neck. It was throbbing.
"I tried to stop her, but things don't always go according to the plan. Despite the power of the amulet I was overwhelmed in moments, and soon found myself buried alive." a mix of fear and frustration crossed his face. He looked up at Juli, and deep into her eyes, witha a deadly serious expression.
"If not for you, I would be dead. I won't be able to pay this debt in a lifetime... but if you ever come in need of anything, just tell me. I will do what I can to return the favor."
He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. His head started pulsing and the pain in his side came back.
"You know... if that woman comes back... it will be the end. We can't stop her."

Last edited:
"Well, I don't think I'd even be able to do anything to try to stop her, if she came back." Juli said, leaning back and closing her eyes. "I'm... I'm just a normal human."
After a moment, Juli was able to process all that Kiro said.
"Wait... You fought this lady? And didn't instantly die?" Juli turned to face Kiro. "I saw this lady punch people through multiple buildings. How are you still alive? Heck, you don't even seem super injured."
Juli looked Kiro up and down. He was injured, to be sure. But not as bad as Juli would expect someone to be if they went toe-to-toe with the super powerful lady. He looked human... How was he still alive? Juli watched Kiro, waiting to see what he would say.

Dead account

Android 2 could see humans in the city, she saw one on a hoverbike, looking at her three enemies, she chuckled "looks like... more than one of your friends will die!!!" She laughed as she shot a death beam, directly heading for Julie and Kiro

"Well, to be exact, I..." Kiro's eyes suddenly widened. He jumped towards Juli, knocking her away from the beam. Seconds later, the blast struck the hoverbike and exploded, sending metal shards flying everywhere.
Kiro's fingers closed around his amulet.
"NGYAAAAAHH!"
His ki surged, forming a blazing, white aura around him, deflecting the shards away.
"Juli, run! I will be right behind you!" he put his hands together, forming an energy sphere and turned towards the Android.
"You again! I'm not going to fall so easily this time. HAVE AT THEE!" young warrior shouted out furiously, throwing his hands forward and releasing an energy blast at the enemy.
"Damn, I won't be able to do much this way... think, Kiro, think!" he said to himself as he slowly retreated away from the demonic woman, already forming another blast.

Last edited:
Arctico looked over at the now distracted android as she charged her attack. He rushed in and launched a barrage of punches and kicks, each one gradually faster than the last as the two began throwing faster attacks ,and after two minutes Arctico kicked android 2 towards the ground and launching multiple death beams at her. she dodged some but was hit by few. She then turned her gaze back to the humans on the hoverbike...

Elijah gave up his fruitless search of anything useful, it could've been possible for him to eventually find something but that wasn't the problem holding him back. The dark-haired male gazed at the sky, his eyes peering at the battle above without the slightest bit of clarity. This was definitely something to get worked up about wasn't it? So why couldn't he feel motivated... or determined to help, it was almost as if he viewed the whole situation as boring. The only things in his head consisted of Judo and his sensei, it felt nearly impossible to get worked up about anything else. Irritated by the outcome, Elijah gritted his teeth and gripped his forehead within his palm, trying to force out the thoughts that contaminated his mind. Why can't I stop thinking about Judo? I never cared about it this much before! So why...

The Android was definitely someone who called for action, especially since she was holding her own against multiple people at once. But it felt impractical to lend a hand, as he couldn't do the things that the others were doing- and the motivation wasn't there to even try. He was honestly surprised he had even gotten this far. Though it seemed like a little piece of his mind remained intact, or he wouldn't be struggling with himself right now. Because of that, one thing was certain- whatever this "spell" was that was clogging his thoughts needed to go. The only question was how?

Ocari was struck by several blasts of the Android's ki, and faltered, dropping a few feet before recovering. As he composed himself, he tracked the woman's movements as she began attacking the others. On one hand, this would be an excellent opportunity for a surprise attack. On the other hand, his last one hadn't worked that well, the woman was clearly far too strong for him, and he was running out of time in his Red-Eyed Namekian form. Acting against my better judgement got me into this mess. There's no chance in hell that I'm ignoring it a second time. While the Android was occupied with the strange demonic fellow - who could apparently shoot death beams - Ocari flew away, ducking behind a pile of rubble a safe distance away. Now, I watch and wait.

A bit of motion caught Juli's attention, but before she could see anything she found herself getting violently shoved out of the way by Kiro. There was a flash, and a loud explosion as the Android's energy blast blew up Juli's hoverbike. The human looked back, terrified, to find that the Android had somehow appeared here, in the middle of the city, right next to her. Kiro and the others began to fight the Android woman, and Juli could do nothing but watch.
"I... but... how..." How was this possible? She was blasted clear out of the city! Juli had seen it! And surely, she would have heard if she had started to make her way back to the city?! Kiro's war cry snapped Juli back to her senses, and the girl quickly got back to her feet. Tears of fear began to flow, and she wiped them away as the human ran as fast and as hard as she could away from the fight.

Arctico grew tired of the fighting as he did he amassed a large of energy in his hands in the shape of Lances. As Android two was fighting the others Artico looked winded his arm back then turned his waist and kicked his back leg toward, "Toketsu lance!" Arctico yelled as he tossed his first spear then twisted his other leg around in a arcing motion as he tossed his other spear. Android 2 tried to catch the first spear but the momentum was too fast and burned her hand then grazed the side of her hip. His second spear pierced her waist causing her to fly back hitting the ground. She placed her hand over the wound as she stumbled to get up.

Dead account

"Alright..that is it!!!!" Android 2 shouted, when teleported upwards with a giant ball of energy "DOWN WITH THIS PLANET! I CAN BREATH IN SPACE MORONS!!!!!!!" she shouted, as she shot the ball, and Toma , was shooting blasts with full power to try stopping it

"Your not the only one who can breath in space fool..." Arctico said calmly as he joined Toma in firing ki blasts in an attempt to push the attack back. He gritted his teeth as the ball of energy slowly swayed back and forth.

Dead account

"YOU..WILL DIE..BY MY HAND!!!!!" she shouted as the ball went back "KAIOKEN!!!TIMES 5!!!!!" Toma shouted, as the ball went back Android 2's way, but at the last second..she vanished... leaving the ball to go to explode in outer space

Arctico saw the explosion and used instant transmission to get close to see what happened. He looked around to see only Toma near the explosion. He seemed angry but nothing out of the usual. Arctico then lookede around to see if there were any sign of Android 2 ,but since he couldn't sense her energy he might as well have been looking for a needle in a haystack floating in space. Arctico not wanting to be shown up by some lone earthling began looking around but to no avail.

Oh dear. Perhaps I should leave before things get worse. Ocari was beginning to get worried as Toma and Arctico struggled to repel the ball of destruction. On the other hand, if I added my power to theirs, we could probably beat - wait. Never mind. They did it. He flew out from behind his rock and sped up to where the android had vanished. "I'm sorry I ditched you two back there. I was running out of time on my transformation, but it looks like you had the situation under control. I am glad that that thing is gone."

"I'm not sure what that was about ,but Its very clear that was no typical earthling... though I've never met any earlings before today so theres that..." Arctico said calmly. He then glanced over at the namekian that had now flew up. Arctico saw the namekian earlier behind the rock ,but he didn't think much of it as at the moment he was more interested in finding the assailant so he could protect his pride. He then glanced down at Anne and Elijah as he tried to make a possible connection.

Kiro exhaled in a relief after the mysterious fighter duo pushed the Android out of the city. He was about to rush after them and offer whatever help he could, but then he reminded himself of Juli. He looked around, but the girl was nowhere to be found.
"Juli! Are you okay?! Where are you?! JULI!"

The brown haired human managed to make it some distance away from the fight. But as she ran, even she wasn't safe from the shockwaves caused by the fighters and their energies slamming into each other. Twice she was knocked down, and twice the human scrabbled to her feet. Adrenaline pushed her through her exhaustion. The girl turned a corner, diving behind a pile of rubble and curling up into a ball. She clasped her hands over her ears and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold back the sobs that were welling up in her chest.

A few moments passed, and the sounds of fighting began to subside. Juli slowly took her hands away from her ears, looking up to see if that insane woman really was gone. A new sound began to ring out, the sound of someone calling her name.
"K... K... Kiro?" Juli said quietly, slowly getting to her feet. Her legs were shaky, and she felt exhausted. There were various cuts and bruises from where she tripped and where her hoverbike was blown up. Overall, Juli was a complete mess. A bit louder, she called out again. "K-Kiro?!"

Arctico looked around ever so vigilant as he wasn't about to let some random stranger damage his pride though with little means of finding her he eventually had no choice but to halt further search. Arctico was seething with rage to the thought some random person could possibly force him to use his lance attack. Part of him wanted to blow something up ,but then he closed his eyes and crossed his arms as he relaxed as he was far too prideful to let his emotions show. Arctico knew he needed to pick up the slack. Far too often had arctico slacked in his training ,and now he finally realized why training was so important. He then flew down to the planets surface opening his eyes with a determined look as he gazed into the distance thinking about how he was going to become stronger.