• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Ball : the Last route

"Juli?!" Kiro was sure he had heard a voice somewhere. Then the voice became louder. It came from behind of one of the numerous piles of rubble scattered across the city. "I'm coming for you!" he said out loud. "She better be alright..." he whispered to himself then "...or that hag is going to pay..."
To his relief, he found her after a brief moment. Asides from few cuts and bruises she didn't seem to suffer any serious injury.
"Thank God, Juli, I was afraid she..." he didn't finish. "Can you stand? You seem to be pretty banged up. That must have been a shock for you."
Kiro crouched next to her, with an expression of honest care and compassion on his face.
"I think she is gone, at least for some time. We should get going as soon as you get better."

As Arctico landed on the ground he heard Kiro call out for Juli.. Arctico looked over at him as he looked for Juli then looked over at the namekian and the red headed saiyan. Arctico used instant transmission to teleport to where his ship was as he didn't simply fly all the way to earth. His ship seemed alright ,and after a few minutes of looking around his ship he used instant transmission to get back to the others. He decided to leave his ship hidden as he didn't want any of the others poking around it yet as he wasn't sure if he could trust any of them yet. They may have helped him fight the assailant ,but he was too paranoid to trust them just yet.

"Y-y-yeah. I'm... I'm okay, I think." Juli said, slowly getting to her feet. She wiped away the tears from her now-dirty face, trying to take deep breaths to calm herself. That was probably the closest she had ever been to dying... Juli didn't want to think about that.
"Oh... oh my god..." Juli said, leaning against Kiro for support. Her vision was blurry, and it took Juli a moment to realize that her glasses had fallen of in the chaos. "M... my glasses... I-I dropped them..."
Juli slowly got back on the ground, patting the ground and trying to find said glasses.

Arctico looked around one last time before deciding to go train. . though first he would need to rest as the battle took more out of him than he physically looked. Arctico pondered on whether or not he would stay in his ship as he didn't want to draw attention to it as the earthlings may still be hostile to a foreign spacecraft on their planets surface. In the meantime he pondered how he was going to train. First and foremost Arctico was hungry and he was far too prideful to admit it let alone beg for food. Yet he had always had servants bring food to him. This was going to be a new experience for Arctico. He then remembered the ocean that was near the spot where he first met the others. He then flew towards the location and began searching for shellfish ,and maybe some safe drinking water. He eventually found some though it was a far cry from what he was used to eating however it would suffice.