• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Gambit Discussion

XD
Lemme ask, is your plan to be comedic relief?
Because I kinda don't wanna see a mouse army become a significant threat. Lmao

And on the contrary, your skills are perfect for silently invading.
I've been playing with both ideas, comedic relief and stealth and you took the words right out of my mouth xD

Chicola: *Leads Rat Swarm across the City*

WEST CITY BELONG TO THE HORDEEEEE!!!!!

I've been playing with both ideas, comedic relief and stealth and you took the words right out of my mouth xD

Chicola: *Leads Rat Swarm across the City*

WEST CITY BELONG TO THE HORDEEEEE!!!!!

*Single, well placed energy blast.* Your Horde is a giant stain. Tadaaa

And while I agree self ships aren't as fun, I've actually got a back story for this oc I've been building for a long time.
He's got a designated love interest.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay cool. I'll probably do a member of Frieza's Race given we seem to have none of that. Is there any lore to them in this alternate timeline? Or rather where they are now like the Majin Race?

I'll make a bio and get it up ASAP. Classes.

Okay cool. I'll probably do a member of Frieza's Race given we seem to have none of that. Is there any lore to them in this alternate timeline? Or rather where they are now like the Majin Race?

I'll make a bio and get it up ASAP. Classes.
Basically, all you need to know is that since Frieza didn’t have a worthy successor for his empire, so the Frost Demons became more peaceful.

Zander: Fun fact, rats and mice outnumber the human population several times over. And I wouldn't be killing your kind if you kept to yourself.
Think it over, peanut brain.

Katsuo: *steps into wrong universe* Your basically mouse Azumi.
Lel, Chicola is a less intense version of Azumi. Her dislike isn't an I'm gonna kill you first chance I get, but more of an you've got to actively look down on her for being small, or try to kill something small to trigger it.

In the meantime, she'll be La Libertador!

and speaking of that...

Chicola: That's a nice bank you saved, would be a real shame if it were to...get taken over by mice...

Lel, Chicola is a less intense version of Azumi. Her dislike isn't an I'm gonna kill you first chance I get, but more of an you've got to actively look down on her for being small, or try to kill something small to trigger it.

In the meantime, she'll be La Libertador!

and speaking of that...

Chicola: That's a nice bank you saved, would be a real shame if it were to...get taken over by mice...

Zander: How about you go live in the wild or something. I don't care about your size. I care about your intentions.

Zander: How about you go live in the wild or something. I don't care about your size. I care about your intentions.
Chicola: Even rats got to eat! Scavenging won't be enough for the numbers I'm planning to liberate...might as well put that money to good use. My intentions are noble (feeding the cities' rodent population), just criminal in their methodology~

Chicola: Even rats got to eat! Scavenging won't be enough for the numbers I'm planning to liberate...might as well put that money to good use. My intentions are noble (feeding the cities' rodent population), just criminal in their methodology~

Zander: Your actions arent noble towards people. By stealing from them your providing them a reason to exterminate you. And if your intent is to cause havoc, ill deal with you myself.

What would rodents have use for money?
To get copious amounts of food...obviously xD
Zander: Your actions arent noble towards people. By stealing from them your providing them a reason to exterminate you. And if your intent is to cause havoc, ill deal with you myself.
Chicola: Well, I'm not a human, and all those traps and poison you folk frequently use against my kind aren't really fueling my guilt. I look out for my own, just as you do if you intend to stop me then...let's see how you'll deal with me.

To get copious amounts of food...obviously xD

Chicola: Well, I'm not a human, and all those traps and poison you folk frequently use against my kind aren't really fueling my guilt. I look out for my own, just as you do if you intend to stop me then...let's see how you'll deal with me.

*Sets block of cheese on mouse trap*
Let the games begin. Ms. Animal Instinct.

Edit: Anyone else wanna get a reply in before I respond to Nevy?

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Frigit
Race: Frieza Race
Appearance: Has a slender but athletic figure along with a white and light green palate and a pair of yellow eyes.
Personality: A pacifist by nature who does not take joy in fighting others and is more of a gentle, encouraging soul. Is very closed-off from people and kinda award in social situations, but does try to be encouraging to those she grows to know & care for and always strives to be at her best.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 225
Techniques: Astral Sabre (Energy Blade), Astral Wave (Final Flash)
Backstory: Some things never change, and even with centuries and a constant effort to pain a positive picture of their people, her kind are still stained by the blood spilled by the most infamous family line of their kin. As such, to outsiders, she grew up with that stigma which always had been a sore spot but not as much as her own dicey relationship with her father; who desired and groomed her harshly to be part of her planet’s elite guard but she wanted nothing to do with that kind of life and eventually fled. As she desires to find who she is and her place in the cosmos.
Other: Not sure what to start off her maximum power level at. In that don't know if she should be in her final form or first form to begin with.

Last edited:
Name: Frigit
Race: Frieza Race
Appearance: Has a slender but athletic figure along with a white and light green palate and a pair of yellow eyes.
Personality: A pacifist by nature who does not take joy in fighting others and is more of a gentle, encouraging soul. Is very closed-off from people and kinda award in social situations, but does try to be encouraging to those she grows to know & care for and always strives to be at her best.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 225
Techniques: Astral Sabre (Energy Blade), Astral Wave (Final Flash)
Backstory: Some things never change, and even with centuries and a constant effort to pain a positive picture of their people, her kind are still stained by the blood spilled by the most infamous family line of their kin. As such, to outsiders, she grew up with that stigma which always had been a sore spot but not as much as her own dicey relationship with her father; who desired and groomed her harshly to be part of her planet’s elite guard but she wanted nothing to do with that kind of life and eventually fled. As she desires to find who she is and her place in the cosmos.
Other: Not sure what to start off her maximum power level at. In that don't know if she should be in her final form or first form to begin with.
Accepted, girl! (*☻-☻*)

Awesome, I'll get my starter up ASAP! Just got to get through classes. So based on what I skimmed here you all are in West City with a robbery?
The robbery has been dealt with. Currently, Lin and Zander have confronted each other, Godjacob’s character is in space, and mostly everyone else is confronting Mitochon.

If you want something a little more...different, Chicola, my character, will be breaking into the zoo and releasing all the animals...

It's more of a minor mission though, something to do while the main story line develops.