• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Gambit Discussion

@Sarah316 I'd suggest starting in your 1st form before slowly evolving up.

Your character is stated to be kind hearted and the Frieza Race have kinda lost there path over the years, so it makes sense that they would've grown weaker.

Plus, Frieza was a mutant who had to ascend down to maintain his power. As a normal warrior, you should be ascending up steadily.

Also....
Does Mitichon stand a chance at finding a new opponent? What questions await Zander? Will Celeron get turned into dust? Will Mice become the rulers of the universe?

Did you read all of this like the DBZ narrator? And what the hell even is this plot?

Find out next time, on...DRAGON BALL: FINAL GAMBIT!

Camping in Utah. No phones allowed. I'm pretty excited :D
Alright. Do you have any ideas of what to do with Yamcha then? Just so the RP doesn’t slow down with your absence. I would suggest that someone auto your character, but we’re only in the beginning of the RP, so I don’t think any of us have a good read on what Yamcha would say or act in a situation.

Edit: Also, I hope you have fun on your trip! :D

Ah, my character's Anne XD

It would probably be best just to continue on without her for now and find some way to insert her back in later, but if someone wants to auto her that would be okay with me as well.
Oh, shoot! Ah, my head is loopy from the play! @.@

Well, the problem is, I don’t know a good way to continue without her except of ignoring her, which I don’t want to do. Especially because after our characters get to know one another, I hope to start the first arc.
I’ll try and post right now, and then let’s see how many posts I can get from you to see how Anne’s personality is like, so that I may auto her after you go on your trip. If not... I don’t know.

Oh, shoot! Ah, my head is loopy from the play! @.@

Well, the problem is, I don’t know a good way to continue without her except of ignoring her, which I don’t want to do. Especially because after our characters get to know one another, I hope to start the first arc.
I’ll try and post right now, and then let’s see how many posts I can get from you to see how Anne’s personality is like, so that I may auto her after you go on your trip. If not... I don’t know.

Sounds like a plan! And the backup plan can be I come up with some plot thing to remove Anne in one of my own posts.

Did they really speak? I don’t remember that at all.
But, Mitochon is still young. He may be able to function, but he needs to mature. He is still a baby.

I dont believe theyve ever actually spoken in cannon, but theyve been capable of producing attacks that require a verbal command. Plus in a lot of offshoot stories such as Dragon Ball Multiverse, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Dragon Ball Heroes, etc. Cell Jr are always shown to be capable of speech. They simply prefer to giggle.

At least, thats my standpoint on the matter. But I know your dedicated to the cannon, so I assume you dont care much for building evidence off of non-cannon material.
I just try and make the universe my own as much as possible without affecting the original story. You dont have to agree, to each there own.

And my point still stands that Cell wasnt even in double digits and was still a suave motherf*cker. XD

Tbh my notifications broke for this RP
But consider Yamcha's next move to begin as soon as I read what I missed

Uh, just wanted to let you know that the breakfast shop Zander and Lin are at is three blocks away from the bank. Said bank is in the bad part of West City, where I doubt your all gathered nearby.

In other words, you probably wouldnt see a bank hiest/breakfast shop casually from your current location. The school would probably get closed due to the robbers, and Anne and Mitochon wouldve reacted to the events involving Zander. lol

So, @SS-I Never do you want me to write out Anne for the moment or what? It's your call.

Ps sorry if my posts have been a little short lately. Ever since school ended for me I've been using my phone XD Hope it hasn't shown
Your posts are fine. At least I think they are. (I’ve also been only using my phone).
Also, it depends. When are you leaving on your trip? If it’s really soon, then Anne will be written out for a while. If not super soon, then we can still have a few posts up.

Also, @Mystic Zander is Zander wearing his gauntlets?

Your posts are fine. At least I think they are. (I’ve also been only using my phone).
Also, it depends. When are you leaving on your trip? If it’s really soon, then Anne will be written out for a while. If not super soon, then we can still have a few posts up.

Also, @Mystic Zander is Zander wearing his gauntlets?

Yes, meaning Lin is only stronger than him by a factor of 1, so its anyone's battle. Not even taking into account that his physical strength likely wouldnt be very affected by the gloves, mostly his speed.
And if you plan to ask, the gloves arent very bulky, there very very dense. You want an explanation? Capsules. Matter compression has been possible for hundreds of years. Meaning he'd still be able to wrench his wrist around and maintain his dexterity pretty well.

Now that youve actually reminded me, the gauntlets would likely only increase the force Lin feels pulling her.

@Mystic Zander lol, I like how you didn't even wait, you were all like 'you want an explanation?! You got an explanation! Bam! Pow!'

I dunno, it just made me laugh XD

Oh yeah, and @SS-I Never sounds groovy!

She got all demanding from Zander, then tried to pin him to the ground when he wouldnt answer a strangers questions.
If anything, Lin is lucky Zander's so passive, or he wouldve tried to retaliate in a less playful way.