• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Gambit Discussion

Give me a bit I need to catch up with the RP
Take all the time you need, bud.

See I'm not the only 1 lol, anyways you guys are fast with your post... like how, when, where, to what extent
I think our posts are average in speed. I usually wait for others to respond before I do, but I was trying to get as much posts as possible from Captain Cardboard to see if I can auto Anne. Turns out I can’t.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
And Commander Grey was right.
Down on earth, multiple Gen 2 Cyber Suit adorned cops were whizzing about through the air, swiftly returning any and all freed animals back to there cages within minutes. It was crude, but every busted gate
had been melted shut as a quick fix, and the entire exhibit would soon be put on lockdown so this issue could be analyzed.

Um, not to be...rude? I guess. But I was having Frigit try to calm the animals down through a special song for her introduction moment to the plot. Can you have your guys hold off on this?

Either that or at least give some reaction/credit(?) to Frigit's song and what effect is had on the animals.

Last edited:
Um, not to be...rude? I guess. But I was having Frigit try to calm the animals down through a special song for her introduction moment to the plot. Can you have your guys hold off on this?

Either that or at least give some reaction/credit(?) to Frigit's song and what effect is had on the animals.

Ah yes, I read your post and im well aware you were calming the animals. my post doesnt discredit that fact, I was simply reacting how the police force wouldve reacted. Rounding up animals wouldve been priority number one.

I didnt give any reactions because I didnt wanna zone in on specific police officers. Wanted to leave the moment up in the air for others to react and fill in the stories themselves.

If you want, I can add a reaction from the police force, I just dont think theyd think much of it while trying to do there jobs. Also, like I said, I claimed no characters down there, anyone can decide how the police force reacts to Frigit, I just gave a basic idea of what theyd be doing.

@SS-I Never . I've been discussing with @Mystic Zander about Chichola and the potential mechanics of her being...a mouse. Naturally growth potential is quite different among the race with Saiyans, Frost Demons and Majins being inherently more suited towards Ki than say normal humans.

In that light, rather than Ki, we've been talking about the potential of Magic. Magic includes a variety of methods used by the Demons, Kai, Namekians, Babidi, etc.

So I'd want to discuss some parameters for magic usage and the like.

@SS-I Never . I've been discussing with @Mystic Zander about Chichola and the potential mechanics of her being...a mouse. Naturally growth potential is quite different among the race with Saiyans, Frost Demons and Majins being inherently more suited towards Ki than say normal humans.

In that light, rather than Ki, we've been talking about the potential of Magic. Magic includes a variety of methods used by the Demons, Kai, Namekians, Babidi, etc.

So I'd want to discuss some parameters for magic usage and the like.
Hmm. Interesting. I'd be happy to hear what ideas you two may have for magic. I'll admit, it's not a subject that is really used in Dragon Ball, so I want to hear what you guys can offer to the table.

(BTW Majins are capable of magic as well)

So due to my home situation at the moment (which GJ alluded to in another thread) I'll have to drop what focus I had on posts for this RP. Fortunately, my characters aren't connected to the plot yet, so they can just do their own things while I figure out things here.

So due to my home situation at the moment (which GJ alluded to in another thread) I'll have to drop what focus I had on posts for this RP. Fortunately, my characters aren't connected to the plot yet, so they can just do their own things while I figure out things here.
Alright, that is understandable. I hope you are able to solve whatever issue it is that is going on at home, and I wish you the best of luck. Don't worry about posts, these next two weeks are going to be busy for me anyway, so I probably won't be able to post like I would've liked.

@Grand Master Koop Did your Saiyan just breach the earths atmosphere and land successfully? If so, would've been nice to know in a post, lol.
If you haven't been reading the other messages in the rp, I could understand you not knowing about Earths Defense Force, but I'd hope you are keeping up with others, as its kinda necessary to understand the plot.

Oh, shoot. Right. The EDF may make Cherubi's entrance complicated. Is it possible they could be distracted? Like the portion watching West City gets caught up in what's happening with the main gang?

If they were two-deminsional villains from DBZ, I'd say yes. But the earths defense forces are quite advanced.
All police officers have Cyber Suits Mk II, which are incredibly powerful and allow them to handle any threat on earth.
The Atmospheric Watch Team, however, is far greater than they. There Cyber Suits are far more advanced, and give them readings from all across the planet. Any signal breaching earths atmosphere would be intercepted within minutes.

She breached in my previous post
@Mystic Zander He's right, you know.

In space a few hundred miles from earth, flew a lone Saiyan pod. Inside the pod slept a young girl wearing a pair of sunglasses. Where this pod had come from or how long it had been flying, these facts were unclear. What was certain was that the pod was headed in the direction of Earth and would soon arrive after its journey through space.

After a few more minutes of flying, the pod entered the Earth’s atmosphere and began its decent on the planet. Landing in a forest near west city, the pod opened up its door as the girl inside slowly woke up with a yawn. “Ah, so this is Earth.” She said to herself as he rubbed her eyes and exited the pod. “I can’t wait to explore this planet. This place looks great.” She said to herself before flying off in the direction of west city.
This is Koop's first post in the RP.

If they were two-deminsional villains from DBZ, I'd say yes. But the earths defense forces are quite advanced.
All police officers have Cyber Suits Mk II, which are incredibly powerful and allow them to handle any threat on earth.
The Atmospheric Watch Team, however, is far greater than they. There Cyber Suits are far more advanced, and give them readings from all across the planet. Any signal breaching earths atmosphere would be intercepted within minutes.
Shit. In that case, there may not be a viable way for Cherubi to get to West City, meaning I have to completely remake my plans with her from the ground up.

She is. My plans for her entrance would be to have her just head straight towards the planet, leading to her arrival at West City, before floating just above it and screaming out her opening lines, leading to her being appropriately treated like a complete joke and getting the attention of at least one of our groups.

She is. My plans for her entrance would be to have her just head straight towards the planet, leading to her arrival at West City, before floating just above it and screaming out her opening lines, leading to her being appropriately treated like a complete joke and getting the attention of at least one of our groups.
It’s okay that Cherubi knows how to fly, but it shouldn’t be as advanced as flying through space. After all, she has a minuscule power level compared to those who can. Since you haven’t posted since your first post, can you edit it so she has a spaceship like Mitochon? That way the EDF won’t be any problem.

Uh... I'm not really sure how she'd be able to get a spaceship, much less how to fly it. Since Majin can breathe in space like the Frieza Clan, I just thought that Cherubi would simply breach the atmosphere and keep heading straight.

Uh... I'm not really sure how she'd be able to get a spaceship, much less how to fly it. Since Majin can breathe in space like the Frieza Clan, I just thought that Cherubi would simply breach the atmosphere and keep heading straight.
The Frieza Clan also have spaceships though, which is how they land on Earth. Spaceships in this universe are just like cars. Almost everybody has one. If not, there’s other spaceships that work like buses or trains and carry a mass of people through space.

So no one noticed Cornela’s descend onto the planet? Ir is Zander going to do something?
No one in the RP, no. At least I don’t think so.

Hmm. Interesting. I'd be happy to hear what ideas you two may have for magic. I'll admit, it's not a subject that is really used in Dragon Ball, so I want to hear what you guys can offer to the table.

(BTW Majins are capable of magic as well)
Right, I got side-tracked for...quite some time.

Seems like 'self-magic' would be best for the situation. Self-magic being magic that only influences Chicola herself or things in very close proximity to her. That sweeps of the table the likes of mind-control, personification spit, or the candy beam, but would include boosts to her stats, Kai Kai (Sort of like Instant Transmission), and a few other technique which I haven't really had the time to go through.

Oh I though of something, what if Cherubi met with Cornela in the defense force's custody?

Well it turns out the EDF's primary function is kinda pointless in this AU tbh, lol.
To many people casually travel to and from earth.

You'll likely receive general questioning, and if you prove you reside in Universe 7, you'll be released on the spot.

Celaron got taken in because he openly admitted to being from Universe 6.