• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Gambit Discussion

Name: San Kas
Race: Half sayian ((did you know half sayians have more fighting potential? Because the S cells are even more produced because of human DNA
Appearance: he has cyan eyes, green hair and he always has determined look on his face, he wears a green body suit with white on the shoulder, he wears white gloves aswell ((casual always changes..that's fighting suit))
Personality: Determined and outgoing, he's a kind hearted fighter, his greatest problem? He is reckless and a complete idiot
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 347
Techniques: Basic punch,basic kick, basic flying, basic ki blasts
Green devil:
A technique wich uses Ki to wrap around the user and make him strong , watch out, if not controlled, its backlash could be deadly
Z combo:
A combo of punches and kicks, stronger than usual, the more he hits the more he'll be hurt k the end
Lightning Speed:
A move that makes him stronger and faster, each time he uses it he gets more tired
Final attack:
A powerful Green beam of light that shoots at maximum power, kind of like the kamehameha
Backstory: even when he was younger, Kas has always trained to fight, striving to be the best, at some point, some aliens, when he was in school, killed his parents, you would think he went super sayian, but he used Green devil, upon learning he had obliterated the Alien, he focused on sharpening his skills
Other: he loves eating, is the fact that he still goes to school gonna affect something or just gonna make an opportunity

Ill take this one seeing as Nev' isnt around atm. But if he....she.....IT, decides to give input, by all means.

There's a couple things im noticing about your sheet.

There's a significant lack of detail. Why did Kas obtain these 'Green Devil' powers, and how do they work? What kind of aliens killed his parents and why? I get the Deku tribute your going with, its just not nearly fleshed out enough.
Many grammatical errors exist throughout the post, which worries me. As you may be able to tell, im not a perfect writer myself, but theirs a certain standard that has to be set for a proper, well paced, and detailed story.

Perhaps revise your sheet, add some more detail, and clean up the grammatical errors. After that, Nevy would need to asses your sheet and either confirm or deny it. Good luck!

Last edited:
I'd like to point out, this is almost my old Xenoverse character in terms of appearance. Lol
'Ill likely be posting a few more character sheets when the time comes.

Also, should we give a small briefing on the first Arc of the RP?
I’ll do so after I create the actual RP thread, and we have all of our characters introduced.

Name: San Kas
Race: Half sayian ((did you know half sayians have more fighting potential? Because the S cells are even more produced because of human DNA
Appearance: he has cyan eyes, green hair and he always has determined look on his face, he wears a green body suit with white on the shoulder, he wears white gloves aswell ((casual always changes..that's fighting suit)),
Personality: Determined and outgoing, he's a kind hearted fighter, his greatest problem? He is reckless and a complete idiot
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 347
Techniques: Basic punch,basic kick, basic flying, basic ki blasts
Green devil:
A technique wich uses Ki to wrap around the user and make him strong , watch out, if not controlled, its backlash could be deadly
Z combo:
A combo of punches and kicks, stronger than usual, the more he hits the more he'll be hurt

Lightning Speed:
A move that makes him stronger and faster, each time he uses it he gets more tired
Final attack:
A powerful Green beam of light that shoots at maximum power, kind of like the kamehameha
Backstory: even when he was younger, Kas has always trained to fight, striving to be the best, at some point, some aliens((frieza )), when he was in school, killed his parents, you would think he went super sayian, but he used Green devil, upon learning he had obliterated the Alien ((frieza race)), he focused on sharpening his skills, he didn't know how he used the technique but he trained until he could, then he worked on basic training and making his own moves
Other: he loves eating, is the fact that he still goes to school gonna affect something or just gonna make an opportunity
As @Mystic Zander already explained, I notice some grammatical errors, run-on sentences and lack of capitalization to be exact. So, I’m sorry to say, but I’ll have to decline your character.

This seems pretty cool! I've only seen/read up to a little after the Cell Saga, but I'd like to think I know enough about this to competently be able to contribute to this RP. Here's my gal!

Name
: Anne Jenara
Race: Android
Appearance: Anne stands at 5'2", and weighs in at 145 lbs. She has blonde hair that she keeps back in a ponytail, and gray eyes. For hear clothing, Anne wears a red shirt, along with a jacket and jeans. Annie also wears earrings.
Personality: Annie is quite peppy and upbeat, always trying to see the bright side of things and make friends. She enjoys making new friends. Being an Android, she has an incredible memory and can pick up new skills very quickly.
Beginning Power Level: 295
Techniques: Since Anne really doesn't have any training at all, she has no techniques. The closest thing she has right now is just the fact that, since she's an Android she has no detectable aura or ki. She can also pick up new skills very quickly.
Backstory: Her father worked at a tech company designing robots. When she was a child, Anne was killed in a car crash. Her father, distraught, attempted to bring her back and rebuild her as an Android. It succeeded, but at that cost of his wife divorcing him and serving all contact. There was also the problem that even as a child, Anne had immense power. So Mr. Jenara put in as many power suppressors in Anne as possible (without it being obvious), in order to keep her strength down. Her current power level was the closest to a normal human he could get. Mr. Jenara quickly moved away in an attempt to hide Anne and himself from the past, and started a new, normal life. He keeps the fact that Anne is an Android a secret from her, so she is under the assumption that she is a normal human. So she goes on with a normal, human life.
MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
tumblr_inline_o51p3tCrCF1s1rco5_540.jpg

Last edited:
This seems pretty cool! I've only seen/read up to a little after the Cell Saga, but I'd like to think I know enough about this to competently be able to contribute to this RP. Here's my gal!

Name
Appearance: Anne stands at 5'2", and weighs in at 145 lbs. She has blonde hair that she keeps back in a ponytail, and gray eyes. For hear clothing, Anne wears a red shirt, along with a jacket and jeans. Annie also wears earrings.
Personality: Annie is quite peppy and upbeat, always trying to see the bright side of things and make friends. She enjoys making new friends.
Techniques: Since Anne really doesn't have any training at all, she has no techniques. The closest thing she has right now is just the fact that, since she's an Android she has no detectable aura or ki.
Backstory: Her father worked at a tech company designing robots. When she was a child, Anne was killed in a car crash. Her father, distraught, attempted to bring her back and rebuild her as an Android. It succeeded, but at that cost of his wife divorcing him and serving all contact. There was also the problem that even as a child, Anne had immense power. So Mr. Jenara put in as many power suppressors in Anne as possible (without it being obvious), in order to keep her strength down. Her current power level was the closest to a normal human he could get. Mr. Jenara quickly moved away in an attempt to hide Anne and himself from the past, and started a new, normal life. He keeps the fact that Anne is an Android a secret from her, so she is under the assumption that she is a normal human. So she goes on with a normal, human life.
Other:
You would be accepted, if you didn’t forget a small detail. Read the rules and come back to me when you see what needs to be fixed.

Name
Personality: Annie is quite peppy and upbeat, always trying to see the bright side of things and make friends. She enjoys making new friends.
Techniques: Since Anne really doesn't have any training at all, she has no techniques. The closest thing she has right now is just the fact that, since she's an Android she has no detectable aura or ki.
MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
tumblr_inline_o51p3tCrCF1s1rco5_540.jpg
oh my....
GOODNESS!

Accepted! Accepted a million times over! XD

Name: Chicola Moussa Zencerelle
Race: Animal-type Earthling | Pocket Mouse (Perognathinae)

Appearance: Chicola is a small, very small, mouse-type earthling coming in at around 15 cm in length, of which 9 of those cms are her tail. Her body is laced with white fur, short but soft to the touch. Being a mouse rather than a rat, she has a particular petit body, even among rodents, with a more angled head, narrower snout, thinner tail, and larger ears. Her true form is, however, rarely if ever seen as she prefers to remain transformed.

Sketch291103429.png
Transformed State:

Chicola's preferred form is a short, waifish girl of 1.23m sporting large-mousey ears on her head and a thin wiry tail. She doesn't wear human clothing, but instead, she's 'clothed' by rings and tufts of fur. A fur collar wraps around her neck and connects with a band of fur styled in a tube top, matching it is a bikini-style bottom from which her tail (0.92m) sprouts.

She has light purple pupils, a set of durable fangs, and short claws.

Personality: Chicola is a small girl with big ambitions! Her early years of fleeing from large predators and avoiding extermination from humans have given her a slight resentment against any creature who's true form is larger than a small cat. She's a bit hyperactive and can be vocal about her goals and ideals. She's startled easily and despises those whose bully 'small' creatures, she is conversely well-disposed toward protectors of the small.

Beginning Power Level (200-400): 234

Techniques:

Transformation - Having spent her earlier years at the school of transformation, Chicola has mastered the transformation technique and can transform into a variety of forms to be maintained as long as needed.

Partial Transformation - Chicola is able to transform sections of her body instead of all of her body, such as transforming an arm, leg or her tail.

Ki Enhanced Senses - After learning to control Ki, Chicola's animalistic senses have been amplified by her budding Ki.

Backstory: Chicola is a shapeshifting animal who spent her early years at shapeshifting school. After completing her training, she went about using her new abilities to accomplish her ideals of supremacy for the small and vengeance against the large.
Other: *Ahem*
Death to the big ones who have long oppressed us! Rat traps and Poisons have long been our bane, but no more! This is the era of the small! Your suffering shall be slow, your days painful! MAXIMUM Vengeance!!!!!!!
*Cough*

"Have a nice day~ ♥ "

Last edited:
@kyuukestu @Grand Master Koop and @Godjacob I don’t mean to rush, but when are you guys planning on creating your character sheets?
Appearance:
Personality:
Techniques:

Transformation -

Partial Transformation -

Ki Enhanced Senses -
Backstory:
Death to the big ones who have long oppressed us! Rat traps and Poisons have long been our bane, but no more! This is the era of the small! Your suffering shall be slow, your days painful! MAXIMUM Vengeance!!!!!!!
*Cough*

"Have a nice day~ ♥ "

I'm filling it out as we speak ~ lol

I'm just doing the details.

Appearance:
Personality:
Techniques:

Transformation -

Partial Transformation -

Ki Enhanced Senses -
Backstory:
*Cough*

"Have a nice day~ ♥ "
I'm filling it out as we speak ~ lol

I'm just doing the details.
I was just about to say I can’t accept you if you hadn’t finished your sheet, but I see you still need time.
I love the little spoiler you added! With that alone, you’re already accepted in my book! Lol
But I’d still like to see it finished. Looks good so far.

Character Sheet:
Name: Cornela
Race: Quarter Saiyan
Appearance: Long black hair that goes to her higher back behind her and in a chin length bob on the front. Light brown eyes. A blue sleeveless jacket over a black tank top, blues skirts, black tights and black boots with yellow tips and heel. Square visor like sunglasses with red outlines and red wrist guards.
Personality: Overly energetic, really excitable and jolly. Thought gets extreme anger burst when triggering certain aspect about her, one of which would be her father, and sunglasses.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 320
Techniques: Ki Blasts, Unusual martial arts style
Backstory: She was born when her parents got stranded there on some off course planet. Shortly after her birth, her parents were attacked by the creatures inhabiting the planet and were subsequently killed while protecting Cornela, who would have died too if not for the appearance of a certain individual who would soon turn into her foster father. She would then grow up under the care of this individual for many years and only recently set off on her own.
Other:

Character Sheet:
Name: Cornela
Race: Quarter Saiyan
Appearance: Long black hair that goes to her higher back behind her and in a chin length bob on the front. Light brown eyes. A blue sleeveless jacket over a black tank top, blues skirts, black tights and black boots with yellow tips and heel. Square visor like sunglasses with red outlines and red wrist guards.
Personality: Overly energetic, really excitable and jolly. Thought gets extreme anger burst when triggering certain aspect about her, one of which would be her father, and sunglasses.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 320
Techniques: Ki Blasts, Unusual martial arts style
Backstory: She was born when her parents got stranded there on some off course planet. Shortly after her birth, her parents were attacked by the creatures inhabiting the planet and were subsequently killed while protecting Cornela, who would have died too if not for the appearance of a certain individual who would soon turn into her foster father. She would then grow up under the care of this individual for many years and only recently set off on her own.
Other:
Accepted!

Also, may I say, I love what you guys are doing with the little rule I added! XD

Name: Celeron
Race: Hybrid (Earthling with infused Saiyan Blood)
Appearance: A bit of a string bean, tall but slender, with slightly pale skin along with spiky brown hair. Wears a dark, sleeveless top with some traditional Saiyan Armor over it and a pair of matching colored pants with classic Saiyan boots. A gold and black coloring.
Personality: Is someone with something to constantly prove. Always boastful and has a tremendous amount of pride in his Saiyan heritage
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 218
Techniques: Soul Burst (Explosive Wave), Soul Cannon (Final Shine), Soul Charge (Nova Strike)
Backstory: Taken from the Earth and stripped from his bilogical parents, Celeron was one of many children taken from various worlds by the Saiyan Scientist Dr. Matillo. With the goal to try and create a genetically produced Hybrid line of soldiers for the Sadala Defense Forces of Universe 6 for maximum efficiency. Naturally, a secret project as it crossed a few ethical boundaries. Among the children, Celeron was one of the only known survivors but his growth had been well below expectations and he was deemed a failure; raised as but a low-class Saiyan among the lot and constantly had to fight for his place which caused him to develop a chip on his should. Oblivious to his actual heritage. He would soon take part in a journey to Universe 7 with the ultimate goal to prove himself a true Saiyan warrior.
Other: Has a fear of cockroaches.

Appearance: Chicola is a small, very small, mouse-type earthling coming in at around 15 cm in length, of which 9 of those cms are her tail. Her body is laced with white fur, short but soft to the touch. Being a mouse rather than a rat, she has a particular petit body, even among rodents, with a more angled head, narrower snout, thinner tail, and larger ears. Her true form is, however, rarely if ever seen as she prefers to remain transformed.

Sketch291103429.png
Transformed State:

Chicola's preferred form is a short, waifish girl of 1.23m sporting large-mousey ears on her head and a thin wiry tail. She doesn't wear human clothing, but instead, she's 'clothed' by rings and tufts of fur. A fur collar wraps around her neck and connects with a band of fur styled in a tube top, matching it is a bikini-style bottom from which her tail (0.92m) sprouts.

She has light purple pupils, a set of durable fangs, and short claws.

Personality: Chicola is a small girl with big ambitions! Her early years of fleeing from large predators and avoiding extermination from humans have given her a slight resentment against any creature who's true form is larger than a small cat. She's a bit hyperactive and can be vocal about her goals and ideals. She's startled easily and despises those whose bully 'small' creatures, she is conversely well-disposed toward protectors of the small.

Techniques:

Transformation - Having spent her earlier years at the school of transformation, Chicola has mastered the transformation technique and can transform into a variety of forms to be maintained as long as needed.

Partial Transformation - Chicola is able to transform sections of her body instead of all of her body, such as transforming an arm, leg or her tail.

Ki Enhanced Senses - After learning to control Ki, Chicola's animalistic senses have been amplified by her budding Ki.

Backstory: Chicola is a shapeshifting animal who spent her early years at shapeshifting school. After completing her training, she went about using her new abilities to accomplish her ideals of supremacy for the small and vengeance against the large.
*Cough*

"Have a nice day~ ♥ "

So id say your planning to play it a bit more manipulative and knowledge based, instead of raw power. I assume this, because....well....your a little mouse. I simply dont expect a mouse to be pushing higher than Puar did. I dont even know if youd go to Chiaotzu level. lol

Realistically it'd be pretty hard to do anything crazy with a sneaky style since you can just power through just about anything in DBZ. I'll need to see what I can do with her arsenal and run with that. She's very much not a raw power fighter though, so you're right on that account.

So we got...

2 Saiyan descendants
1 Bio Android
2 Thickbloods (Human/Saiyan hybrids with at least a quarter of saiyan DNA or more)
1 Android
1 Mouse

As I suspected, humans appear to be lacking, even if Zander and Lin are mostly human. Suppose ill have to show some mad human skill a bit later. ;)

@Captain Cardboard Your android is the first one since #16 to be an actual android, lol

Name: Celeron
Race: Hybrid (Earthling with infused Saiyan Blood)
Appearance: A bit of a string bean, tall but slender, with slightly pale skin along with spiky brown hair. Wears a dark, sleeveless top with some traditional Saiyan Armor over it and a pair of matching colored pants with classic Saiyan boots. A gold and black coloring.
Personality: Is someone with something to constantly prove. Always boastful and has a tremendous amount of pride in his Saiyan heritage
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 218
Techniques: Soul Burst (Explosive Wave), Soul Cannon (Final Shine), Soul Charge (Nova Strike)
Backstory: Taken from the Earth and stripped from his bilogical parents, Celeron was one of many children taken from various worlds by the Saiyan Scientist Dr. Matillo. With the goal to try and create a genetically produced Hybrid line of soldiers for the Sadala Defense Forces of Universe 6 for maximum efficiency. Naturally, a secret project as it crossed a few ethical boundaries. Among the children, Celeron was one of the only known survivors but his growth had been well below expectations and he was deemed a failure; raised as but a low-class Saiyan among the lot and constantly had to fight for his place which caused him to develop a chip on his should. Oblivious to his actual heritage. He would soon take part in a journey to Universe 7 with the ultimate goal to prove himself a true Saiyan warrior.
Other: Has a fear of cockroaches.
Accepted!

I’ll start the RP as soon as I can!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Bam the ULTIMATE
Species: Saibamen
Appearance: like a normal Saibamen except he has two black lines coming Down from his eyes, slightly taller than a Saibamen, and wears a king like red cape
Personality: Roudy, loud, kiddish, and a Jokester. He just wants to have fun, although his goal is to free his race while having fun on the way there.
Signature Attack: The Gauntlet / Because I told you to!
Allegiance: evil.

Transformations (Optional): TBA
Bio:
Bam was a regular saibamen, however unlike most managed to stay alive long enough to actually grow up...somewhat. When he was deployed by the Frieza force, his entire squad was whiped, although he managed to stay alive hidden away. The Frieza force abandoned the planet mid war, as he struggled to stay alive. He eventually grew up a foot taller than a standard Saibamen and actually had time to hone his abilities.

Realizing his race could be like him if they didn’t die in their childhood, he found hatred in the process. Although he doesn’t hate the freeza force as a whole, he despised anyone that condones the process and yearns for his people to be free and spread across the stars.

...however this does not make him innocent. He’s a trickster and lives for entertainment. He managed to learn how to speak, although childish in tongue it’s speaking nonetheless.

Name: Bam the ULTIMATE
Species: Saibamen
Appearance: like a normal Saibamen except he has two black lines coming Down from his eyes, slightly taller than a Saibamen, and wears a king like red cape
Personality: Roudy, loud, kiddish, and a Jokester. He just wants to have fun, although his goal is to free his race while having fun on the way there.
Signature Attack: The Gauntlet / Because I told you to!
Allegiance: evil.

Transformations (Optional): TBA
Bio:
Bam was a regular saibamen, however unlike most managed to stay alive long enough to actually grow up...somewhat. When he was deployed by the Frieza force, his entire squad was whiped, although he managed to stay alive hidden away. The Frieza force abandoned the planet mid war, as he struggled to stay alive. He eventually grew up a foot taller than a standard Saibamen and actually had time to hone his abilities.

Realizing his race could be like him if they didn’t die in their childhood, he found hatred in the process. Although he doesn’t hate the freeza force as a whole, he despised anyone that condones the process and yearns for his people to be free and spread across the stars.

...however this does not make him innocent. He’s a trickster and lives for entertainment. He managed to learn how to speak, although childish in tongue it’s speaking nonetheless.
I can’t accept your character as there is a small detail you have missed.
Also, Frieza is dead in this timeline, and so are his forces. He doesn’t have anyone take his place, not even his supposed child. At least not in this timeline.

One question before I make a character...

Is super saiyan 4 allowed in this rp?

We’re not at that point, currently. But when we get there, I’ll see.

Nevy's answer: Mature and simple. ~15 y/o

Zander's answer: "NOOOOOOO! Super Saiyan 4 does not exist!" *Pulls red lever, dropping rper through the floor* ~18 y/o

Edit: And @Shen: King of the Mist my guy. Im disappointed! XD
Cmon man, I tagged you, dont make me look bad. lmao

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Yamcha (Yes his name is yamcha, deal with it xd)
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: The guy sports a button up shirt with a vest. Below that hears jeans and fancy dress shoes. His skin color is darker than your average white guy and his hair is as dark his pay check. Something odd about him is that he had a tail but he's trying to forget about that. Overall he's trying to be your successful business man.
Personality: Not your average saiyan, Yamcha wants to avoid fighting at all cost and turn a new leaf. Yamcha wants to be a hard working, successful, delightful, excellent business man but it's to avoid your natural instinct. He did have proper manners and etiquette even before quitting that saiyan life. Now let's try to be sophisticated shall we?
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 275
Techniques: Ki sense, Ki enhanced strikes, RUN AWAY MY GUY!!!!!
Backstory: Every since universal travel has been made public Yamcha took advantage of this to get away from the brutal fighter. Once taking advantage of this he got into learning and having a good education. With everything all good in this new universe and choice of career, life is great. Or so he thought....
Other:YAMCHA IS HIDING HIS TRUE STRENGTH HE IS ACTUALLY THE LEGENDARY SAIYAN FROM LEGEND WITH MAXIMUM POWER OVERDRIVE.

Woops it's the rp is private/closed ;-;
Ignore my post lol Sorry xd

Name: Yamcha (Yes his name is yamcha, deal with it xd)
Race: Saiyan
Appearance: The guy sports a button up shirt with a vest. Below that hears jeans and fancy dress shoes. His skin color is darker than your average white guy and his hair is as dark his pay check. Something odd about him is that he had a tail but he's trying to forget about that. Overall he's trying to be your successful business man.
Personality: Not your average saiyan, Yamcha wants to avoid fighting at all cost and turn a new leaf. Yamcha wants to be a hard working, successful, delightful, excellent business man but it's to avoid your natural instinct. He did have proper manners and etiquette even before quitting that saiyan life. Now let's try to be sophisticated shall we?
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 275
Techniques: Ki sense, Ki enhanced strikes, RUN AWAY MY GUY!!!!!
Backstory: Every since universal travel has been made public Yamcha took advantage of this to get away from the brutal fighter. Once taking advantage of this he got into learning and having a good education. With everything all good in this new universe and choice of career, life is great. Or so he thought....
Other:YAMCHA IS HIDING HIS TRUE STRENGTH HE IS ACTUALLY THE LEGENDARY SAIYAN FROM LEGEND WITH MAXIMUM POWER OVERDRIVE.
Accepted...I guess. ε-(´∀`; )
(What have I gotten myself into???)

Just kidding! I bet he’ll be great!

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Accepted...I guess. ε-(´∀`; )
(What have I gotten myself into???)

Just kidding! I bet he’ll be great!
I feel like this will be like the Naruto RP Shen is in charge of .-.
I’ll make some exceptions if I think the RPer is skilled enough to join, then I’ll let them join. But if they aren’t, well then it sucks to suck.
I mean it's pretty hard to make a character from scratch or write in general without an idea.

Also why?
I guess they have never met anyone with my kind of power before, so that’s why they’re all staring at me. Not to mention, my jawline is on point!

I mean it's pretty hard to make a character from scratch or write in general without an idea.
Yeah, but so are other things in life. I’ll try to give the benefit of the doubt as best as I can, but I won’t just let anyone join just because. I want a good, long running RP.

Also why?
I guess they have never met anyone with my kind of power before, so that’s why they’re all staring at me. Not to mention, my jawline is on point!
I have no idea what you’re talking about. (-。-;