• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Sasha dusted off the dust and dirt off of her. "Well that's not my problem," she said in her cold tone, "Just because you're miserable, doesn't mean you have to take it out on others." She then proceeded to walk back to Icicure and Celacion.

Damunga failed to drop his smirk.

"Miserable? Perhaps once. I learned to live with it. Now it's motivation. And none of this matters. I'll surpass all of you before long anyway." Damunga said before he flew in the air away from the group.

Beings of such high level are annoying, but they provided a decent benchmark. I'll surpass that threshold as I am, and once my horns grow back no one will ever make a fool of me again!

Icicure was smiling during the whole match that Sasha and Ozen had. They were both extremely powerful, especially Sasha with her new transformation. With that transformation, Icicure would've had the best fight in her life, and that made her excited.

But then, Damunga came out of healing, and started getting angry at Sasha and Ozen. He seemed to have wanted to leave, so she didn't have to engage in anything.

Celacion then asked for help from Sasha and Ozen, "Don't forget about me! I wanna help too!" Icicure exclaimed to Celacion.

A camera hidden mostly from view (still able to be seen by those with high perception but made to be inconspicuous) had been watching the fight and the aftermath. It slowly turned to focus on Sasha and Damunga, apparently trying to gauge their power or something to that effect.

The camera was transmitting footage and calculations to a monitor inside of a hidden base of sorts. A man on the other side was working on writing down a possible equation for his newest project. A part of the wall opened, and a girl with blond hair came in.
"Hey, Ken. How's life?"
"Pretty swell if I can figure out this equation." Ken said, writing down something else on his notepad. "If I could just get some readings from a Saiyan..."
"You mean like you have on that camera there?"
"Wait, I got some results?!" Ken walked over, seeing the numbers his camera had fed through. "Interesting. This could be what I need."
"Oh, and I got the metal you said you needed." The girl said, going back and pulling a trolley over. "You sure this is what you need?"
"Exactly what I need. Thanks, Ji." Ken replied, taking a look at the gleaming metallic substance. "I've already worked out the designs. All that's left is to turn this metal into the shape I've outlined."
"Hm?"
"What is it, Ji?" Ken asked, turning away from his work.
"It looks like some of the people on this camera are talking about something." Ji replied. "You didn't think to install audio on this thing?"
"Didn't think I'd need it." Ken said.
"I think I might just go see what they're talking about." Ji exclaimed, running back to her motorbike.
"Be careful out there!"
"Worry about your project, Ken! I'll be fine!"

Damunga had flown a fair distance away, and was now in the middle of of working out what to do next while he flew.

I need to get stronger. The locals on this world won't be enough to satisfy me. Probably gonna have to find a ship and get off this rock.

Sasha crossed her arms after hearing Celacion's request for help. "Fine, I'll help," she said, "I suppose I can make an exception. Besides, I have a feeling you weren't going to stop asking."

Not too far away, the sound of a loud motorcycle could be heard. Ji was riding towards the group on the motorcycle Ken had modified for her. She called it Blackbird. "HEY! PEOPLE!" she shouted, even though it was highly improbable that they'd even be able to hear her.

As Icicure was with the group, she sensed a small power coming from somewhere underneath them. She looked down, and noticed a female with a motorbike. She flew down, to the newcomer, and said, "I think you're mistaken, no one here has the name 'People'. You should probably look somewhere else."

"I'm referring to the group of you." Ji said, slightly annoyed at the girl's comment. "So what were you talking about? Saw you on my friend's monitor and it looked like you guys were talking about something fun-slash-important. Mind if I listen in?"

Icicure looked at the newcomer with a smile, and said, "Well... I don't know? Let me go check." Icicure then flew off to the group really quickly, and said, "Hey, everyone! Someone wishes to engage in our conversation, should we let her?" Icicure stood there waiting for everyone's response.

Damunga arrived at what appeared to be some sort of ship hall as he began to search for a way off the planet. There was just one issue...

Darn it, I'm not a skilled pilot. And the only ship I knew how to fly crashed here. I can't fly any of these things...

Meanwhile, a young female Acrosian watched Damunga's frustration with a growing smirk.

Celacion glanced over at Ji. "How are there so many races on an Acrosian planet?" He though. He floated down. "We're going to Planet Legum to take it back from the tuffle if you want to know." He then looked back towards the group. "Lets leave now, just follow me in any spaceship you have." He said with crossed arms.

"Context required." Ji said simply, incredibly confused. "What's Planet Legum? What's a tuffle? What kind of ship do you have? What do you even plan to do?"

Meanwhile, Ken had already finished sculpting the main cockpit. "Now just to insert the electronics and get the limbs and weapons made." he said, smiling.

"I can help you.."

Damunga turned to meet the voice, only to see nothing. Then Damunga felt something tug his pants and he glanced down; Damunga saw a child Acrosian that greeted him with a grin.

"Did you say something brat?" Damunga said, crouching down to meet her, relatively, at eye level.

"Yeah I can help you. You want to use one of these ships, I have the best of the bunch and will fly you where you need to go. Free of charge." The girl said with a smile.

"Don't you think you're a tad young to be a pilot..." Damunga said with a smirk, patting the girl's head in a teasing manner which made her frown at him.

Ozen stepped forward and stared at the women with a blank face. "Before you get anymore information I'd like to know who you are and why this is any of your business." He crossed his arms patiently waiting for a response.

Sasha turned to the woman and was getting annoyed at the amount of questions she was asking. 'Who does she think she is, asking us all these questions like were some rare species,' Sasha thought as she crossed her arms.

"I might not be old, but I can fly a ship as good as anyone!" The girl said, a big frown on her face as she only made Damunga laugh.

"Whatever you say brat..." Damunga said with a smirk as he got up and was about to walk away, the girl was annoyed before a smirk appeared on her own face.

"Regardless of what you think of me, you need someone to help you. There isn't another pilot for miles and my ship is better than the rest. Plus who else is gonna give you a free ride? You need me." The girl said which caused Damunga to stop. Damunga thought it over for a moment and let out a sigh.

"Fine. I'll take your word for it. Lead me to your ship brat." Damunga said as the girl let out a big smile.

"Alright! Follow me!" The girl said as she began to lead Damunga to her ship.

"Well... it's really not my business, if I'm being honest." Ji said, smiling. "I just go around, looking for fun things to do. Name's Ji. I'm a human adventurer around these parts."

A faint grin spread across Ozen's face, "Hmp, I'm gonna go sit down for a bit, I'm kinda beat." He gave a slight bow before walking away. He looked down at himself and cringed, his torso was completely naked, covered in cut and bruises, not to mention the blood all over his white pants, he looked like a wreck. He said down against the base of a tree and tried to rest.

"Hey, you need some help with those wounds?" Ji asked, spotting the blood and tears. "I'm a pretty good medic, so I can patch you right back up if you want me to! Gotta learn to do stuff like that when you adventure like I do."

Ozen opened one eye and grinned at her. "If your offering to help sure I'm not gonna turn it down." He sat back against the tree, slouching down at bit as he did so. "Because to be perfectly honest, these wounds really hurt."

"Alright, then. Just give me a second." Ji pulled her motorcycle up to where Ozen was, and opened a side compartment. In said compartment was a first-aid kit. "First, we've got to clean these wounds out." she said, finding the biggest one. "This will sting, try not to move." Grabbing a water bottle, she dipped some water into the wound to clean it a bit. "This is gonna hurt, just tank it." She then began to squeeze the water out, and began to makeshift stitch the wound. After she was done, she dabbed a bit of liquid onto it. "This will take some of the pain out." Ji then got to work on the other wounds.

"Don't you want to know my name?"

"Are you gonna keep asking me until I say yes?"

"Pretty much!"

Damunga had followed the girl, who continued to pester him with countless questions. Finally Damunga couldn't take it and decided to humor her with this one.

"Fine, what is your name?" Damunga asked the girl.

"Arcie!" Arcie said with a big grin.

"I'm starting to sense a pattern with the names of your people. No matter, are we close to your ship?" Damunga asked as Arcie began to skip ahead of him.

"Right this way!" Arcie said as Damunga continued to follow her.

Last edited:
"Has everyone Really Forgotten About Me?" He said, Getting Annoyed, He decided to Float to Ground Level, Looking Around to Find something he Felt he Missed, It Felt Static-like, As a Android, he Should know What it Is, When he Found something Flashing Red Near a Bush, Walking Over to it, With Further Inspection, He Realized it was a Camera.
"Hey, Seems like someone was Stalking Us."

Ken's camera began to beep, warning him that someone had noticed it. "Ooh, shit." he said, pressing a button on his command console.
The camera sunk straight through an opening in the ground quickly, trying to escape before anyone else saw it.

"Huh, Secret Escape, Should've Expected that One." He said, Looking In the Same Spot,
"False Alarm, It Ran Away." He yelled, Knowing they Wouldn't Believe, He Flew Away, Thinking About what the Camera Had been doing Their, Then he Remembered that the One 'Ji' Person said something about her Friend's Camera, So he Flew over to Her,
"You said something about a Camera Correct? If you Did, It Escaped."

"Uh... yeah. That was probably Ken's camera." Ji said, finishing up patching the wounds. "There - you're all finished! Make sure your body has ample time to heal and rest. Those wounds aren't that bad, but I'd recommend staying out of Saiyan fights and stuff for a while." She the turned back to the group. "So... mind telling me what the heck you're doing?"

Ozen stood up and stretched his arms, "Thanks, and I'm pretty sure they were going to fight aliens or sumthin like that." He stated in a more friendly tone than earlier. "I'm Ozen by the way. So this Ken guy, he gonna join us or stay behind some hidden cameras?"

"Um... I'm not really sure whether or not he'd want me to tell you..." Ji said, thinking. "Eh, why not? He's never met a Saiyan in person, and he does kinda need someone of close power levels to one to test out his project... How about a compromise? I'll take you there! He's a genius tech guy, so you could probably use him on your team for anything that requires brains or machines."

"Here it is!"

Damunga eventually saw Arcie's ship, and he would never admit it but he was quite impressed. Damunga expected a worn down, two person personal transport vehicle. No, this was a rather large multi-transport vessel with multiple engines.

"You built this yourself?" Damunga said, looking down at Arcie who had a big grin on her face; obviously proud of her work.

"Yep! My own pride and joy, told you it was the best of the bunch." Arcie said with a grin, pushing a button on her wrist watch which caused the ship to lower a landing dock. Archie skipped ahead inside, Damunga followed her as the dock closed up behind them. Damunga explored the rather spacious interior before he turned to Arcie.

"Rather big I must say. So what's inside here anyway?" Damunga asked which caused Arcie to giggle.

"Well there's a captain's area, that's where I fly this baby. Then there's a lounge area, bedroom area with guest beds, a bathing area, the gravity room a..." Arcie started to explain before Damunga cut her off.

"Gravity room? Explain." Damunga said, curious about the details of that room.

"Well, you see my dream is to turn this baby into an inter-planetary travel service. Picking up folks from varied planets and flying them across the stars...for a reasonable cost. I figured I was gonna pick up a fighter or two at some point so I designed a room that can artificially raise the gravity level to help those beefy beefs stay in shape." Arcie explained which caused Damunga to grin.

"Interesting. Lead me to this gravity room..."

Ozen turned to Ji as she finished talking, "Well I've got a power level that could let me rival a super saiyan, I'm not saying I could win but I could hold my own for at least a few seconds against a full power super saiyan." He walked up to Ji and placed his hand on her shoulder while placing two of his fingers against his forehead. "Could you please concentrate on Ken for me, if he's as smart as you make him out to be I've got a few things to ask him."

"Uh... Instant Transmission?" Ji asked. She had learned about the technique from overhearing Ken while he was researching the Saiyans. "Alright." Ji began to think of Ken's base. It was inside of a mountain, hidden by many walls both natural and artificial. Only Ken and Ji knew how it really worked, so Ji just thought of the location of the main room - not how to get in, as that was secret. Ji thought of the large lab hidden by rocky walls, the construction station where Ken was working on his new project, the large wall of notes from Ken's research on Saiyans and the large computer desk that controlled all the cameras Ken had set up across the world and all the electronics of the base.

Ozen focused in on the image forming in his head, after a moment of silence his eyes snapped open. "Got it." And with that they vanished, reappearing inside the large hidden lab of Ken. "And here he we are!" Ozen said with a prideful grin as he had only recently been taught the technique.

When they Teleported, He Started Stretching,
"you Had to almost Forget me, Did yah?" He said, Looking Around,
"Nicer then I Thought, What do you Think Saiyan?" He said to Ozen,
"Now, Where's this 'Ken' person you were talking about?"

Ken was just finishing up the weaponized hand of his new creation when he heard three people teleport in. Grabbing a hand-gun, he was about to shoot lasers at them... when he saw Ji waving him to stop. "Ji? How'd you get here? I didn't get any door alerts..."
"Instant Transmission." Ji explained. "This guy here's part Saiyan." she continued, pointing to Ozen. "So they're going on a quest to save a planet or something, and I figured they could use our help."
"Sure, why not?" Ken said, turning back to his work.
"No, really Ken! This will be the greatest adventure of our LIVES! We can't pass this chance up!" Ji tried to get him to pay attention.
"Just fantastic." Ken replied, taking the arm with him behind some drapes. Noises were heard, like he was putting something into place. "They can't wait a few hours, can they? I'm almost done."