• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Sasha watched the battle go down and watched how it finished. She knew that Icicure had the advantage from the start. "Well, the girl knows how to take care of herself," she said to herself.

"SHUT IT!" Damunga yelled before he shot a glare at Icicure.

All this time, she held back. I knew it. She was looking down at me all this time!

Damunga slammed his fist into the ground, anger and frustration over his defeat clearly evident. Damunga then let out a sigh.

"Kill me. A warrior as weak as I am has no right to live. So finish it." Damunga said to Icicure.

Sasha got annoyed at the red man feeling sorry for himself. She walked over to him and slapped his face. "Oh hush up!" she said, "So you lost one fight. It's not the end of the world. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, do something to improve."

Icicure looked at the newcomer and the Saiyan, and said, "Enough." Everyone in the crowd, still quiet because of fear, just stood there in confusement of what Icicure had done. Icicure looked back at the newcomer and everyone in the crowd, and said, "Unlike Lord Dridice, I live by my own conducts! The Saiyan is right, you'll die! And by my conducts, I will not partake in this battle anymore, if it means that you'll die by my hands!" Everyone in the crowd was shocked and they started whispering to one another, but all of that stopped when Icicure looked at the newcomer, and said, "If you're not a true warrior, then neither am I? I bested you, yet I still don't take your life."

Damunga was shocked, almost angry over being spared. Why? In the Demon Realm the loser of a fight was always met with death. Yet this one refused to do it. It felt like a slap in the face, much like the one Sasha just gave him.

"Who are you? I must know the name of the one who bested me. Grant me that much." Damunga asked Icicure.

Icicure looked at the newcomer, and said, "My name is Icicure," she turned to everyone else and exclaimed, "Not Lord Dridice!" The whole crowd was shocked, and they didn't know what to think of what had just happened.

Damunga began to stand, his left arm completely limp as he was covered in bruises and cuts.

"My name is Damunga. Next time we meet. I will force you to use all your power. And I will win." Damunga said as he began to limp away...only to fall down to the dirt. Damunga was too weak to move properly on his own, but he was determined and managed to get back on his feet...only to fall to a knee.

Icicure walked all the way up to Damunga, and said, "Looks like you need some help. I can take you to the nearest healing centers, but if you don't want me to, I understand." Icicure stood there staring at Damunga.

Damunga shot a glare. To accept help was another humiliation for his people, as was being spared. However, Damunga wasn't gonna accept death on a dirt road and decided to live with the shame.

"Fine. Not like I have much choice. If death is to come I'd rather it be in battle and not from blood loss on some nameless road." Damunga said, willing to accept help from Icicure.

Icicure smiled at Damunga, "All right. Let's go." Icicure grabbed Damunga by his hand and started flying. Icicure went up to Sasha, and said, "You wanna come with?"

As Nitro was Sleeping, He sensed a Strong Ki Force,
"The hell Was that?!" He said, Jumping Up from His bed, Grabbing his Hood and Bandana from the Chest, And flying to The Source, As he Landed,
"What happened?" He said, Looking Around, the Group of Arcasonian's have Halfly Gave it Away,
"Damn, I Was Late." He said to Himself.

Celacion looked at Nitro then turned towards Icicure and the rest. He then flew toward them. "Got nothing better to do and I don need help with something." He though to himself as he followed them.

Icicure said, "Great. Let's go!" Icicure started flying towards the healing center, carrying Damunga the whole time.

Icicure had finally arrived at the healing center, and was able to get Damunga inside of a healing pod. The doctor came up to Icicure, and said, "Since these healing pods are meant for Acrosians, we don't know how long it would take for him to recover." "That's fine, I'll stay here for as long as it takes," Icicure responded.

Icicure looked at everyone else, and said, "So...uh...how's it been? Hehehe."

Sasha flew with Icicure to the healing center. After putting Damunga in the healing pod, she turned to Icicure. "So, what ever happened to the, 'Acrosians can't exchange names until they share a house' rule?" she asked with a smirk.

Damunga sat in the pod, his injuries would heal slowly due to not being the right species, but it gave Damunga plenty of time to think things over while he recovered.

Icicure laughed nervously at Sasha, "Uh...I'm sorry, Sasha. I just didn't want you to react the same way the crowd did." Icicure still didn't know what Sasha's feelings were about that, but she hoped they weren't as bad as the crowds.

Sasha chuckled at Icicure's reaction. "All right, I forgive you," she said lightly punches Icicure's arm in a playful manner, "I get it. You were scared that I would think your this awful lord everyone is scared of."

Celacion walked into the healing center. He walked up to Sasha. "Hey, you're Sasha and you're a Saiyan right?" He asked with his hand in his coat's pockets. "Which planet are you from?" He asked.

Sasha turned to the Saiyan male and her small smile disappeared. "Yeah that's right," she replied and crossed her arms, "I'm from Planet Vegeta. And you are?"

"I'm Celacion, I'm also a Saiyan." HE said as he found a seat and sat down. "But I'm from the second Saiyan planet, Planet Legum. It was recently invaded by the race of Tuffle. I barely escaped and that was why Icicure over there found me injured." He said poiting towards Icicure.

"Really?" Sasha said, still having her arms crossed looks down, "I was sent away when I was a baby just before Planet Vegeta was blown up. I was alone ever since." She then looks up at Celacion. "But still, I didn't think there were any Tuffles left," she said.

"I see," Sasha said after listening to Celacion's story. She looks down for a moment, then back up and asks, "So, what are you going to do now?"

Ozen floated above the healing center focusing in on the others energy, "Hmp...they're all stronger than me..." He opened his eyes and exhaled deeply before clenching his fist tightly. "So these are some of the strongest remaining saiyans...think I'll stick around and learn what I can." He grinned before quietly floating away from the center where he landed on a tree branch. "Those saiyans seem to be quite strong, but the arcosion...she was much stronger than the others, who are these guys anyways?" He thought to himself while laying back to relax for awhile.

Celacion looked at Sasha. "I want to take it back, and I could use some help." He said. "So can you people help me take back my planet?" He asked with a serious look in his eyes.

Icicure looked at Celacion, and thought, "So, that's his name." Icicure then said, "If you need any help, I'll be happy to fight along your side, and help you get your planet back."

As Icicure was talking to Celacion, she sensed someone's ki, and it seemed to be floating above them. She looked to see someone floating above the healing center. She flew up to him, and said, "I'm Icicure, an Acrosian raised on this planet. State your name and your purpose here, and we won't have to engage in any combat." She didn't want to fight again, like she did with Damunga.

Last edited:
Celacion looked Sasha. "I can't force you if you don't want to help." He said as he walked out of the healing center to check out the energy signature he sensed earlier and saw Icicure talking with Ozen.

Sasha sensed something outside of the healing center and walked outside. She saw Icicure talking with another person. 'I wonder who that is,' she thought to herself.

Ozen flotated in place staring at Icicure, his pale blue aura flaired around him instinctively. "My names Ozen, I mean you no harm." He glanced down to Celacion and Sasha, "As to why I'm here..." he trailed off for a moment before letting his eyes travel back up to the arcosions. "Those saiyans, they're my only hope of futher increasing my power."

Celacion heard Ozen. "I see." He said quietly as he flew upward towards Ozen. "What do you need help with? And why are Saiyans your only hope to do so?" He asked with is arms crossed.

Sasha heard Ozen as well and flew up to him. She wonders the same thing that Celacion said. 'Another one who wants my help,' she thought to herself.

Ozen turned to Celacion, "Im a saiyan to, well, at least a little bit. The last full blooded saiyan in my family was six generations ago." He stopped and floated back away from the group before flexing his aura. "RrhhhhhggggaaaAAA!" He roared as large gusts of wind were shot in all directions by the force of his power, his clothes and hair ruffled from the violent airflow. "I've reached great power in my normal form but fear there may not be enough saiyan blood in me to achieve super saiyan status. On top of that I've hit a wall in my progress, its getting harder and harder to increase my power and the increase is miniscule compared to before." A bead of sweat ran down the side of Ozens face as he relaxed his aura.

He walked out of the Tailor, Looking to Where the Ki Was, Seeing the Blue Aura fade, and Three People Flying, he Flew Up to Them,
"Whats Going on Here?" He said, Looking at the Three,
"Unless i'm Interrupting Something."

Icicure noticed the new person that came from nowhere, and remembered that he was the guy at the tailor. She looked at him, and said, "Why, hello there. You may not remember, but I'm the one who helped you out at the tailor," she reached out to shake his hand. "Oh, and you aren't interrupting anything. This Saiyan...Ozen, just wanted help from my friends to help him achieve something called a 'Super Saiyan."' Icicure then looked at Ozen, and said, "What is a 'Super Saiyan'? I've never heard of it before."

Sasha watched as Ozen powered and was a bit surprised that he asked for help to become a Super Saiyan. She noticed a person coming and heard Icicure's question. "A Super Saiyan is a transformation Saiyans are capable of," she explained, "It used to be an old Saiyan legend and there are only certain ways to achieve it."

Ozen turned his attention to Sasha, a grin spread across his face as she spoke. "You can go super saiyan right? Because right now you feel weaker than me, but you can get much stronger, can you show me?" His voice heightened as he spoke showing his excitement. He calmed himself while adjusting the wrist of his weighted gauntlet. "I've only ever seen my dad go super saiyan and the power felt incredible."