• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Sasha suggested that the Saiyan in the pod was asleep, so Icicure flew down to the space pod, and picked it up. Icicure then flew back up to Sasha, and said, "I think we're ready."
Icicure looked down and saw someone else walk in to the tailor, wearing a hood as well. She was curious, but she didn't want to leave everyone behind, so she then said, "Ok, guys lets go the hotel." Icicure then started flying to the distance.

Sasha watched as the Acrosian went to the space pod and picked it up. She then realized about her space pod but decided to pick it up when she's about to leave the planet. No one will notice it since she landed miles away from civilization. When the Acrosian said 'let's go,' Sasha nodded and started to fly after her.

After he Got his Drink, He sat down at a Table, Not long after he took his First Drink, Some Arcasonian's Walked up to Him.
"Yo, Why cant we Sense your Power?" One of them Said,
"Yeah, That's a Good Question." The other one Said, As Nitro Took of his Bandana,
"Easy, Something you Wouldn't Know." he said, Taking a Sip of his Drink.
"That doesn't Answer Our Question!" One of the Arcasonian's Said, Smacking His drink away,
"You really want to do this?" He said, Taking off his Hood.
"Better Answer our Question Or it will get that Way!"

Icicure noticed that some Acrosians were trying to miss with the new person that walked into the tailor. "Sorry, Sasha, I have to go do something really quickly!" Icicure said as she flew down.

The Acrosian was about to punch the new person in the face, until Icicure came so fast, that a tiny wind blew from every direction when she came, and she was able to block the punch with her palm. Icicure, still having her hood on, death glared the Acrosian. The Acrosian felt sudden fear, and said, "Whatever! He's the one who started it! Come on, let's go!" He then took his other friends, and they flew away.

Icicure looked at the new person, and said, "Sorry for the trouble." Icicure bowed and flew back to Sasha.

Nitro looked at the Person With the Hood
"Meh, Not the Worst that Has Happened, Thanks Anyway." He said, Putting hood And his Bandana Back on, Walking Out of the Tailor, And heading Out of a Town, 5 Miles away, a Log Cabin, e walked into the Cabin, Putting His Hood And Bandana in a Chest,
"Not the Worst, But one of the Weirdest."

Icicure noticed the guy she had just helped, leave, and she then looked back at Sasha and the other person, and said, "All right, lets go ahead and go to that hotel I promised." Icicure then started flying, still carrying that Saiyan in his pod.

Icicure finally arrived at the hotel. A clerk welcomed them, and Icicure rented a room for four. Icicure entered the room, and took a rest on one of the beds. Icicure got the space pod, and started knocking on it, trying to wake up the Saiyan inside.

Sasha nodded and started to fly after the Acrosian. She followed her to the hotel and entered the room along with her. She took the bed next to the Acrosian to rest. She turned to her. "It this really just one room," she asked.

Icicure replied with, "Yep, it's just one room. Why?" Icicure still kept knocking at the space pod, trying to wake up the Saiyan. "These guys sure are deep sleepers," Icicure thought to herself.

Chris stayed close to them all the while keeping quite to the point no one knew he was there. He was examining the people wondering what might be happening

"No reason," Sasha replied to the Acrosian. She wanted to get comfortable but she preferred to do so alone. "So, do you plan on telling me your name anytime soon," she asked.

Icicure was shocked, and she then said, "Um...like I said before, Acrosians tell each other their names in their house. This technically isn't my house." Icicure was so embarrassed, but she kept knocking at the space pod, trying to wake up the Saiyan.

"Seems like a strange rule, but whatever," Sasha said as she turned to her side. Her eyes slowly start to close and eventually she fell asleep.

Celacion laid back in his pod still asleep. He felt a strong energy level in his pod and suddenly woke up. He realized he was no longer at the place he once was and kicked open his pod and pointed a energy blast at Icicure. "Where am I?" He asked

Sasha immediately woke up due to the Saiyan in the making a loud noise. She turned around and saw the Saiyan out of his pod and pointing an energy blast at the Acrosian. Sasha quickly went in front of the Acrosian and pointed an energy blast at the Saiyan. "Cool it," she said, "We're at a hotel room."

Icicure didn't seemed faced by the Saiyan at all, she whispered to Sasha, "Please, excuse me." And she politely pushed Sasha out of the way. "Look, I'm not trying to pick any fights," she said to the Saiyan, "I thought that I could've brought you here with me, since you were injured. But if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get." She looked at the Saiyan with a glare, she didn't know if her face was noticable or not, however.

"Come on, is that all you've got!?"

A crowd had gathered around as Damunga was holding a large, muscular individual by the neck. Damunga had challenged the people of this area to bring out their strongest warrior or he'd kill them all. One brave man stood tall to accept the challenge...and the result had not gone well for him.

"I can't...I can't..." The man squeaked, fear in his eyes.

"Don't give me that trash! I know you're holding out on me. You think I'm weak don't you!?" Damunga shouted. The man's wife and daughter look on in complete fear.

"Put my daddy down!" The man's daughter said, tears in her eyes.

"Shut it brat! This is between me and him!" Damunga shouted, giving the girl a death glare.

Icicure looked disappointed a little bit disappointed that the Saiyan had left. Icicure looked back at Sasha, and said, "I'm sorry, it was never my intention for this to happen."

As Icicure finally felt like she could relax, she could feel an extremely high power level coming from Ize Town. Icicure looked at Sasha and said, "I'm sorry, but I have to go." And with lightning fast reflexes, Icicure was already out of the room.

Icicure finally arrived at Ize Town, and noticed someone who didn't look like anything she had ever seen before beating up an innocent Acrosian. Icicure felt disgusted, and said, "Put that man down this instant!" Icicure had never felt this mad before.

Sasha lowered her arm and watched as the Saiyan left. "Tch, how ungrateful," she said, "He could've at least said thanks for the shelter." She then felt a high power level in a nearby town just before her scouter detected it. She watched as the Acrosian left the room and decided to followed her. She caught up with her a few seconds after and saw a red man beating up an Acrosian.

Damunga turned to the newcomers and gave a sadistic grin, dropping the man on the ground.

"Oh, and who might you be? Perhaps you'll give me the fight I desire. This trash wasn't worthy to stand against me." Damunga said as the man's wife and daughter went to comfort him, helping him stand to moving him to safety. Damunga frowned at this sight.

"What a joke. A true warrior doesn't allow others to help them to their feet. Pure trash." Damunga said before he turned his attention to the newcomers.

Icicure was infuriated, she had never met anyone so cruel, "No, wait, yes I have. Can't forget about him." She had walked around 3 meters away from him, and said, "Look, I know you're a foreigner, but I cannot allow anyone to be mistreated by those who think highly of themselves." Icicure looked and noticed that Sasha had followed her, and she said, "Sasha, may you please not interfere. I want to deal with this scum myself." Icicure stared at the newcomer, and stood in battle position.

Celacion dropped near Damunga with a smile on his face. "Oh man I've been looking for someone to fight." He said excitedly. He turned toward Icicure. "Sorry but could I take this guy?" He asked.

"What? Are you both so arrogant you don't think you need help to win? I wouldn't dare look down on me." Damunga said as he got into battle position.

"Whoever it is make sure you give it all you've got. Hold nothing back and don't you dare underestimate me!" Damunga said with a grin, ready for a battle.

Icicure glared at the Saiyan who declined her offer of shelter, and said, "Just like you declined my offer, I'm going to decline yours." Icicure still had her hood on, trying to hide her identity from the crowd.
Icicure looked at the newcomer still in her battle position, and told him, "I'm not the one to underestimate, but you do seem like the one who would."

Sasha nodded at Icicure's request, "He's all yours." She turned to see that the Saiyan from before arrived. "Sorry, but she already called dibs on him," she replied to him.

Damunga gave a chuckle at Icicure's statement.

"I just want my opponent to bring their best. The one thing I hate are those arrogent enough to think they can win while holding back. So give it all you've got!" Damunga shouted as he charged and looked to deliver a high speed punch right to the face.

Celacion crossed his arms. "Aren't you trying to hide your face? I noticed you always adjust your hood once in a awhile. Won't fighting have a chance to blow you hood off?" He pointed out.

Icicure shouted at the Saiyan, "Oh, won't you just...!" But then Damunga lunged for an attack, but then Icicure caught the newcomers fist. Icicure was surprised of how strong he was, she had never fought anyone like this in years. She was naturally gifted, so she didn't have to, but this guy was different.

Damunga was surprised that the blow was blocked, but something else was bothering him. Namely, that thing was the hood obstructing the fighter' face.

Is this one arrogent enough to think she can win with this stupid hood on? I'll show her!

"Show me your face you coward!" Damunga shouted as he used his free hand to grab Icicure's hood with the intent to rip it off.

Celacion walked up to a wall and leaned against it. "This'll be interesting." He though as he watched the fight unfold. "That guy's good but he'll stand no chance against that Acrosian, I can sense she's hiding her power." He though.

As Icicure was battling the newcomer, she noticed that he had grabbed onto her hood. "No, stop!" she exclaimed. Icicure was trying to get a hold of her hood, but it was too late. The hood was torned apart, and everyone in the crowd could now see her face.

The crowd was silent for a moment shocked to see Icicure. One of the Acrosians in the crowd said, "It's...you...It's..Lord...DRIDICE!" The whole crowd was in panic, many of them flying away with their children. But some of them stayed, and they started yelling, "Get of our planet, you damn maniacal monster!" and other phrases sort of related to that. Icicure couldn't handle it anymore, and yelled, "I'm not who you think I am! I swear!" But everyone was in too much of a panic to pay attention to her.

Sasha watched as the red man took of the Acrosian's hood off and how the people reacted. "Oh no," she said as she watched the people run, "So this is why she wears the hood."

Dridice! No wait...similar but not quite the same. Either way...

"Don't you dare ignore me!" Damunga shouted as he tossed the hood aside fired a series of burning ki blasts looking to turn Icicure to ashes.

As Icicure was trying to plead for everyone in the crowd to calm down, she sensed multiple ki attacks rushing at her. She pointed her finger out (kind of like Frieza), and shot every single ki blast. Icicure looked even more infuriated then before. Icicure slowly walked up to the newcomer, she looked at him straight in the eyes, and punched him right in the gut.

"GAH!"

Damunga took a step back as he began coughing violently. Icicure had delivered a big blow to his gut. One Damunga was not ready for. Damunga gave a death glare to Icicure.

"Damn you..." Damunga said as he jumped and aimed a kick right for her neck.

Icicure looked up as the newcomer jumped in the air. She noticed that he was aiming to kick her neck, so as soon as he was going to do it, Icicure grabbed his leg and threw him unto the floor. Icicure looked at him, and said, "Are you finished, yet?" Everyone in the crowd was still booing at her, and even the newcomer. It was like they didn't want either of them to win, but Icicure made sure to have her guard up, didn't want the same mistake to happen twice.

Damunga got up and and shot Icicure a death glare. He was infuriated. Not only was the individual easily blocking his attacks. Damunga sensed she was holding back. A visible vain showed itself on Damunga's head as his rage began to surge out.

"How dare...how are you look down on me. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME YOU TRASH!" Damunga shouted as he began to power up to full power while he flew high in the air. Shock-waves shot out as the energy flowed from his body. Soon Damunga was covered in a sphere of burning ki.

"I'LL TURN YOU TO DUST! INFERNO BLITZ!" Damunga shouted as he charged looking to finish this in one strike. The destructive fireball he was inside would act as a meteor.

Last edited:
Icicure stood there and watched the newcomer charging an attack. This was a lot of ki, and most of the people in the crowd shat up. Icicure looked at the attack as it charged at her, and she thought, "And he was calling me an amateur." Icicure pointed her finger at the attack, and started charging it. As soon as the attack got close to her, she finally shot her beam at the attack.

Icicure's finger blast clashed against Damunga's Inferno Blitz, both attacks pushing for control.

Damn you...I WON'T LOSE!

Despite his thoughts and anger, neither attack could overpower the other and soon enough a large explosion sent the sky ablaze. The sky returned to normal colors as Damunga crashed on the ground. Damunga was damaged severely and his energy depleted, he had been beaten. However...

"I'm...not finished...you trash..." Damunga grumbled, as he began to crawl towards Icicure. His pride refused to accept the clear result as he moved his broken body closer to Icicure, a glare of pure fury aimed at her all the while.

Celacion walked up to Damunga. "Stop it, you're going to die if you keep going." He said casually looking down at the demon. "You're outmatched, this lady here hasn't even used a half of her power yet." He said looking at Icicure.