• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure was kind of surprised from the hug, but that attitude changed as she hugged Sasha back as well.

"Don't worry about it," Icicure responded, "It's the least I can do for a friend in need." Icicure then gently pushed Sasha away, and headed towards the door. But, before Icicure left, she said to Sasha, "Be sure to rest easily, okay?" She then closed the door and headed out of the ship.

Icicure then stared out at the horizon of the desert planet. She wanted to get stronger, and seeing Sasha's determination to tap into that power she once had made Icicure feel even more motivated to do so. Icicure then went back to her meditation back at where the sun shone the most and where the harshest climate was.

Diover was deep in meditation, though he was disturbed when he felt something on his face. He opened his eyes to see a deer licking him, and it looked Diover in the eyes for just a second. “...and just who, the hell, are you supposed to be?” Diover flung the deer dozens of feet into the air, where it suddenly combusted and exploded. “The one peaceful place on this planet, and I still get interferences..” Diover said as if the previous events meant nothing to him.

Sasha watched Icicure leave and layed back down on her bed with a sigh of disappointed. "What was that!?" She said to herself with a deep blush, "I had the chance and I blew it!" She layed on her stomach and buried her face on the bed. Not only did she lock lips with Icicure with again, but she was also carried by her. "That was.... nice to experience," she said with a smile and slowly fell to sleep.

Damunga, as everyone else was either doing meditation or resting to some degree, had pulled out a scroll as he began to write what appeared to be some sort of foreign text; the language of the first generation of demons as Damunga seemed to write a message on it. Damunga had thought back to words that were told of him back when he was a resident of the demon realm when he had first heard of this text that was on this desert world; a key to finding its location.

When one faces the boundless desert, and has written the message to the Wanderers in the lost language, call to the reaper of the sky who will bring the message to those who will guide you to that which contains techniques lost to the sands of time...

Damunga finished writing said message on the scroll, as he wrapped it up before he faced the open desert. Damunga took a deep breath before he began to use the call told of him by his old teacher. And said call turned out to be some...whistling, and at first it seemed to bear no fruit but after a minute or two of consistent whistling soon something in the sky descended towards him. A bird, some sort of alien-vulture, who flapped its wings as it hovered in the air just before Damunga's eyes as it eyed the demon with an almost soulless look. Damunga presented the bird his scroll, and the "reaper" eyed it for a moment before it placed it within its beak and began to fly through the desert. If it worked the way Damunga was told it should, it would return with those who would be able to guide him through the desert towards what he desired.

-----------
During this, Arcie continued work on the special weights that Diover had requested. Having removed the wights from the tunic as she began to experiment and place them within some wrist bands and boots which proved to be no simple task. Though the really challenge had yet to come.

Okay, now to make these things change weight for the user. Just trying to use science to do something you'd see in a sci-fi movie. No big deal, I can do this...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao watched as the bird flew away. It seemed like some kind of cultural thing. Lao was interessed, and was interested on the culture of demons out of a sudden.

"Damunga, could you tell me about your culture?" Lao said, glancing at the far away bird. "It seems interesting to know such unexplored culture." He said, looking back at Damunga with a small grin.

Damunga glanced over at Lao, and had to admit he was surprised that anyone of the crew wanted to learn about his culture. Arcie bombarded Damunga with questions about himself, but nobody asked much about the culture of the demons. While Damunga never cared much to share anything about his personal background with others, this question had caught his interest and he decided to give Lao something to feed his curiosity.

"Well, the display you just saw was part of an old story. An ancient text among other items of one of the first demons to cross into other realms was buried here on this desert world. There are a few steps to finding its location, and the bird is part of that." Damunga explained, without going into details of the process before he added on to it.

"One thing about the demon culture is, there are aspects that concern our entire race but also those about each specific clan within the demon race. So not everyone among our race has all the same cultural beliefs." Damunga said, as he outlined a surprising diverse aspect of the demon world; likely this had been one area to cause differences between Damunga & Diover in personality. However major or minor they had been.

"That's some pretty impressive power." Lute said, landing in front of Celacion. He had what looked like a large, trashed robot held in his right hand with his left holding a laptop under his arm. "Found some more junk for Ken. The robot was still active, so I had to trash it. Don't think I destroyed any vital parts, though."
Mental training... now that's a good idea. Lute thought to himself. If I did some training myself, maybe I could break the next barrier I've been sensing ever since I first stressed myself in Warrior form...

Damunga waited for what seemed like an eternity after he shared his bit of culture with Lao, when in the distance he finally saw something. A trio of black spots in the horizon. Damunga squinted his eyes as he tried to make out the figures before said eyes widened as he took note that they had arrived.

The guardians of the demonic text. The ones who thrived in the lifeless desert. The Wanderers. Figures in black, silky cloaks whose figures appeared pale and sickly in nature. Their faces, as with the bulk of their seemingly tall yet lean bodies, had been obscured by the cloaks. The only physical feature one could make out in detail were the blood-red eyes that seemed to shine as they road on a trio of black horses with orange manes and equally blood-red eyes. Damunga flipped on his wrist communicator to Arcie.

"Alright brat, if you insist on coming our....guides are here. So hurry up if you insist on coming." Damunga said as the Wanderers arrived before him as they eyed Damunga. The one in the center, the presumed leader, took note of the shaven horns before he spoke with a chilling tone.

"So...the disgraced & discarded son has come. Never thought we'd see a member of your clan come for the scripture."

----------
Arcie had been working on the finishing touches of Diover's prototype weighted clothing when she had heard the message from Damunga as Arcie let out a sigh as she set her equipment aside.

Not as polished as I would have liked, and I didn't get to test it. But I need to go before Damunga leaves!

With that Arcie grabbed her bag and double checked to make sure she had all the proper capsules before she dashed out of her ship as she saw Damunga and a trio of rather scary looking individuals; at least from Atcie's perspective.

Man, couldn't Damunga get...less creepy people to help?

----------
"We have arrived outside the planet Savanra my lady."

A large vessel appeared just outside the orbit of Planet Savanra. This looked more like a cruise ship rather than a spaceship; though its visible cannons towards the sides and multiple high-powered engines showed it had more use than just luxury. Within its deck, a crew had manned the controls while a lone figure in the captain's chair had gazed on the open view of the window.

This figure resembled Damunga a fair deal. Though unlike Damunga, her pair of horns had been fully grown and not shaven off. She wore what appeared to be a black crop top with spikes on the shoulders along with a pair of skin tight black pants and some matching colored boots. The more feminine demon had a muscular figure and had her right arm wrapped up in a series of white bandages along with some unknown inscriptions written on them. The woman was named Demona. Damunga's twin sister whose gaze stared holes into the very planet she observed. If looks could kill; she'd have many bodies beside her.

"I just don't understand why you are even interested. The text even if it does exist wouldn't do much for someone of y..." One of her crew members began to say as he turned to her but that bone-chilling glare quickly silenced him; as as he turned back to make adjustments while he tried to mask his obvious fear. Demona paid him no mind, thankfully, as she kept her gaze on the planet.

"I have my reasons for coming. Prepare a pod."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
After hearing what Damunga said, Lao went back to the wilderness, but now much closer to the ship. He started meditating, sensing weird presences coming from far far away. Maybe they were travellers on the dry desert. But no, their aura was different. They didn't seem like normal people. A few hours passed, and they were still coming.

Lao felt them getting closer and closer to the ship. Damunga didn't do anything. He also felt Arcie blasting outside. He took a deep breath, Sensing the weird trio's energy. They seemed like Damunga, in some way. The robot immediately got uncomfortable with the presence of them.

The trio had a weird feel on them. They seemed related to Damunga and the bird he sent flying on the air. Lao opened his eyes, seeing Arcie, Damunga and the trio would probably go somewhere. Lao got up and quickly flew to the ship, and entered, ignoring the group right outside of the ship. He entered on the gravity room, turning it on and starting to train.

"If I could only know what Damunga is doing... I wished to be him on some ways." Lao thought, training on the giant pressure the gravity was supossed to give, which was now easy to endure for Lao.

Celacion looked up towards Lute. "Yeah, I think I have gotten a lot stronger this past week after I decided to join up with you guys." He said before standing up. "Ken should probably clean his ship once in a while. Its already a small ship to begin with, we can do with less junk hogging space." He said. "So what do you plan to do today?" Celacion asked Lute.

"Well, first of all deliver this to the giant mountain base he keeps all his stuff in. You didn't actually think he keeps all the scrap Ji and I find him in the ship, did you?" Lute asked. "After that, I was actually planning to do a bit of personal training and meditation. Hey, would you be up for a spar?"

Celacion listened to Lute. "Ken has a mountain base here? I never knew." He said. He then looked at Lute after he asked him if he was up for a spar. "Of course I am, I was getting bored of training by myself, its been too long since I had a good sparring match." He said excitedly.

Diover sensed the guardian’s energy and rose from his meditation. He flew to Damunga’s location in just seconds, and looked on at the impending guardians. “I don’t know how the hell you triggered this, but it sure as hell looks fun...” Diover said with his back to Damunga, smiling at what lay ahead of them.

"What, you've never been around? Thought Ken would have called you over at some point." Lute replied. "I'll be right back after I drop this-" Lute stopped as he saw Ji approaching on her bike.
"Hey, Lute! I was wondering where you were." she said.
"Hello, Ji. Celacion and I were just having a chat." Lute replied. "Hey, since you're here, d'you think you might be able to take this scrap back to Ken for me?"
"Huh? Sure, no problem, but why?"
"Celacion and I were going to have a spar."
"Ah. Welp, see you back at the ranch!" Ji said, grabbing the broken robot and computer before throwing them into her bike's storage compartment and driving back in the direction she had come from.
"Then let's get to the match." Lute said, taking his weighted cloak and throwing it to the side.

The vulture used to call upon the Wanderers appeared and landed on the middle one's shoulder. Arice took a moment to open a pair of capsules to release what appeared to be a pair of astro bikes. It was not high tech by any means, but they were good enough to get the job done. Damunga got on his as Arcie hoped behind Damunga while they left one bike open for Diover. The trio turned their horses around and began to advance forward as surprisingly high speeds.

"Come, your journey awaits. We'll see if the unwanted heir is worthy..."

And with that, Damunga sped after them as they began their trip through the desert.

----------
Two pods zoomed from orbit and crashed in what appeared to be a small village. Many miles outside of the open desert where Damunga and company had been. One pod opened to reveal a hulking brute. Dark purple skin, short neck along with what appeared to be a pair of tusks as he wore only what appeared to be a loincloth with some underpants that had been black in color. He turned to Demona, who also exited her pod as she took a moment to glance around the local village.

"We have arrived my lady. Are you sure it is here? On this world?" The brutish aid asked as Demona took a moment to let out a breath as she channeled a sample of her massive power while she stretched before she lowered it as he faced him.

"Naturally Magnus. Though that is beside the point. Lot of ground to cover on this dead rock." Demona pointed out as Magnus glanced at the villages who stared at them in aww and had a grin.

"Well, I think I know how we can get started."

Lute grinned. He rushed forwards straight at Celacion, focusing his ki inwards to his fists. He then attempted to catch Celacion in a bear hug which, if it hit, would cause volatile energy to circulate through the Saiyan's body.

Diover climbed on his bike and sped nearly along side Damunga and Arcie. “Horses, eh? To think these bastards would be this far behind, even to this day!” Diover popped a wheelie as he rode down a sand dune, the sand showering around him as he used his ki swords to kick up dust in his tracks.

Celacion stared Lute down. He then noticed there was a concentration of Ki in his fists. "His ki is concentrated in his fists, I better distance myself." He thought to himself before swiftly jumping backwards. He then charged an energy blast in his hand and threw it at Lute.

Lute had been expecting Celacion to jump out of the way. When the Saiyan launched a Ki blast at him, Lute responded by throwing the Ki from one of his charged fists into it for an energy wave attack that canceled out Celacion's. He then quickly raised the first two fingers of his fist, sending the energy from the fist itself into the two raised fingetips.
"Special Beam Cannon!" Lute shouted, launching the drill straight at where he predicted Celacion would move next.

Celacio watched as Lute fired his attack at him. "Oh crap, I don't have time to dodge that." He thought to himself. Celacion then raised his open palmed hand towards the Special Beam Cannon. "Eraser Rifle!" He shouted as a green energy ball formed on Celacion's palm and flew at the beam. He then raised his other hand. "Trap Shooter!" He shot a flurry of smaller green energy balls that scattered in front of him and were all headed pass the beam and towards Lute.

Last edited:
The Special Beam Cannon works as a type of drill in combat, which is why Lute’s attack went straight through Celacion’s. However, the Makankosappo ended early as Lute had to dodge out of the way of the energy spheres, therefore breaking his concentration on the attack. Lute responded in kind with a scattershot attack of his own. Lute put his open palms in front of his chest and pushed them forwards.
“Comet Beam Swarm!” Lute shouted, as a stream of small beams of energy erupted in all front-facing directions from Lute’s core.

Celacion watched as Lute's beam went through his attack but stop because Lute needed to dodged his other attack. "So that can penetrate attacks huh, got to keep that in mind next time." He thought to himself before watching Lute counter his other attack. The attacks collided and created a smokescreen. Celacion decided to use the smoke to his advantage. He pulled his arm back and charged a green energy sphere in it. "Eraser Cannon!" He shouted as he threw the energy ball at where Lute was before the smoke appeared.

Not surprisingly, Lute had decided to leave the smoke screen and thus was out of range of the Eraser Cannon. Lute charged up another attack with a similar posture to his Comet Beam Swarm attack, but this time his fingers were held together instead of separated.
"Comet Beam!" Lute shouted, a concentrated green ki blast coming from his core straight at where the Eraser Cannon had come from.

Celacion turned his head towards the Beam that was shot at him. He clenched his fists. "Energy Shell!" He shouted a green energy field appeared around him and blocked the attack. He would then charge at Lute with his energy barrier still up to try to tackle him.

Icicure was distracted once again from her meditation, but this time, instead of it being Sasha's or anyone recognizible, this power was a complete mystery to her. That wasn't all, however, this power felt too incredible to be true. It was so powerful, that Icicure could barely even sense it.

No! Can it be....father!? What would he want on this planet!?

Icicure wasted no time whatsoever, and used her instant transmission to lock unto Damunga's ki. If it was who she thought it was, then they wouldn't stand a chance. Even if it wasn't, this power was too much for them to handle.

Icicure then appeared right in front of Damunga, and exclaimed, "Damunga! We have to get off this planet, now! There is incredible power here, and I do not think we can stop it!"

"Icicure?" Arcie asked as she was shocked to see the Acrosian before her eyes, though the Wanderers seemed less surprised and Damunga frowned as he felt annoyed.

"I have sensed that power, but I do not run from it. I came here for for the scripture and I do not intend to leave without it. Take the half-pint with you if you wish." Damunga replied to Icicure as one of the Wanderers spoke up.

"So, the heiress to this reign of malice has also greeted us. What a surprise indeed." The leader of the Wanders said with a chilling voice, as it appeared they not only knew of Damunga' background.
----------
In moments, the once small but lively village had been reduced to a wasteland. Bodies battered, beaten or worse all around them as Damona and her associate had finished their "interrogation" of the residents. Well, minus one village elder who had his throat grasped by Magnus as Demona seemed preoccupied with scouting the area while he begged for mercy.

"P-please! Leave us alone. We don't know anythi...GAH!" The man pleaded before his throat was squeezed by Magus who had a sadistic grin on his face.

"Oh, is that right? You know the one thing I hate more then a weakling is one who keeps secrets from us. We know you people know if this lost temple and you are gonna tell us or..."

"Forget it Magnus. They do not know anything. Appears we'll have to traverse this desert." Demona explained as Magnus glanced at the man before he tossed him aside. Quickly members of his family who had hidden themselves grabbed him before they fled back to said hiding spaces. Magnus glanced back at Demona.

"Could have waited one moment. Magnus replied as Damona glanced at the village before she took to the air soon follow. The two quickly departed as they began their journey through the desert. The one saving grace had been that they were flying blind and had yet to pick up on Damunga and company's presence.

“Today just keeps getting weirder and weirder...” Diover thought aloud as he looked at the mess untangling in front of him. “If this planet is gonna blow up or something, I’d preferably enjoy it a lot more if we were outside of the stratosphere. “I don’t know what the hell is goin’ on, but this sounds like my first good guy job...”

Icicure was shocked. The power she had felt was so incredible, and, from what she was sensing, the life force seemed to have been moving. Icicure also felt thag the life force of other inhabitants on this planet had disappeared. But, she was more shocked from Damunga's response, he knew about the power and they sensed was more than powerful. Icicure didn't even think that she and Damunga could even take on the threat together and win.

"Damunga! What is this all about?" Icicure asked, "What does that stranger mean by heiress, and what do you mean by scriptures?"

"Well, it can be one of two ways." One of the Wanderers said before another spoke up.

"Both you and Damunga's kin share the bloodline of death. Heiress to cruel tyrants. Least that is the word used in this plain." Another of the Wanderers said, as he remained somewhat cryptic thought in his mind had explained all there was needed to. Damunga disregarded that even if a certain figure popped into his own head...

"The Scripture is a text thought to have been lost to time. Containing various techniques and secrets among our most ancient clans. If I were to gain possession of it, I may make the strives I need for my goal. This is vital Icicure, " Damunga explained to Icicure as he thought their situation over.

It...that power...it can't be her. She never showed interest in this old tale, so why come? Perhaps it is another fighter, but how many fighters have a power of that degree? Dridice? The odds of him knowing what this even is let alone where to find it is.

Damunga reached behind him as he pulled Arcie off her bike before he turned to the confused younger girl.

"Go with Icicure and the others. I cannot leave without this text, and they don't accept a later call after you made one. There may never be another chance like this." Damunga explained as Arcie had a look of concern.

"Are you sure Damunga? I mean if what Icicure is saying is true this scary power might make getting this text or whatever more trouble than it is worth. What if you encounter it?" Arcie asked as Damunga glared while he also clutched his handlebars tight.

"I'll fight it then, and if I am not strong enough to survive then so be it. I'll take that risk, I won't lose that scripture." Damunga explained flatly as Arcie had a worried look as she thought it over.

---------------
As Demona and Magnus flew through the air, neither had made much progress in finding this temple that was said to be all but burred in the desert. In fact, they had not seen anything but open desert.

That would not hold true for long, as a group of raiders soon arrived as one shot a hook at the flying pair with the intent to catch and pull one to the ground.

The hook did wrap around Demona's wrist, but Demona flicked said wrist up as she pulled the poor soul who tried to use it against her as she grasped him by the throat. The raider had a look of fear while Demona stared a hole through him with that chilling glare.

"Well, seems we have something interesting to do if nothing else."

“Great, I guess that means I’m one of the ‘others’,” Diover crossed his arms as Damunga finished talking. “By the way, Arcie. Did you get any work done on the tunic I requested?” Diover shifted his attention to Arcie, even if the question was a bit out of the blue, it’s not like today was following a strict plan of events anyway.

Lute smiled, merely jumping over Celacion and out of the way of the attack. “Heh. Is that the best you can-“
Lute froze mid-sentence. As a matter of fact, he froze entirely, shaking as something came into his sensing area.
“Wh-what the hell is that…?” Lute said fearfully. He sensed a massive power level - greater than Sasha, greater than even Infant.
And it scared him.

Icicure was kind of shocked from the stranger's response. How did he know she was Dridice's daughter and heir? She didn't even recognize the man, and yet he seemed to have know a lot about her.

"I'll gladly take everyone back to the ship, if necessary," Icicure said, "But at least let me stay by your side! It is too dangerous to do this alone, especially because of the tremendous power on this planet! Even if we can't fight it together, I will be able to take you back to the ship with the instant transmission technique! I know this scripture, or whatever it is, is important to you, but don't decide to do anything so reckless!"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao felt the energy. It was... familiar. He turned the gravity off and went outside. "What is happening?" He asked, seeing almost all the crew outside. "It's an enemy, right...? I can help distract him, if needed. I don't need air, so you can go almost out of the planet, if it is reacheable." The robot said, feeling the weird and malicious Ki.

Celacion stopped and turned his head at Lute. He then noticed that Lute suddenly stopped before sensing the energy that terrified Lute. He looked towards the direction the energy was emitting from. "You feel that too don't you." He said towards Lute. He then punched his palm. "That's some massive power." He sad with a smirk.

"Yeah... I don't think we could take that." Lute said. "The best thing to do now would be to go back to the mountain, warn Ken and Ji, and figure out what the hell that is."
Lute, however, was not taking into account the fact that Namekians are logical and Saiyans are reckless warriors.

Damunga kept his gaze directed at Icicure, the idea of being pulled away the moment things appeared to go south had not been a pleasing one to him, though he figured Icicure had not been willing to drop the subject. Not helped by the statement Arcie made soon after.

"I'm not leaving you here alone Damunga. It's too risky. We need to stick together."

Damunga sighed, while he had no desire to leave without the scripture he knew that if he refused they would force him off. So Damunga had to play along with this concession. If nothing else but to satisfy Icicure.

"Fine. If things are too risky you can warp us away. Though only if that happens." Damunga explained as Arcie grinned before she pulled out a capsule and a new astro-bike appeared for Icicure to use as Arcie jumped behind Damunga as he prepared to move forward as the Wanderers observed this having not said a word.

-----------
"Gah!"

"The hell are these guys!?"

Magnus, who had a feral grin on his face, smashed one bandit's face against the ground before he stomped on it. Demona in turn stabbed one of the bandits through the chest with her tail before his limp body fell on the sand below. The pile of broken bodies were proof enough of the slaughter that had taken place, and quickly the other bandits realized they needed to flee as they got on their sand-sails and fled. Magnus prepared to blast them to dust, but Demona held Magnus.

"No, they could prove useful. We need proper navigation. All we need is to find their base and...persuade them." Demona explained as Magnus was upset but also knew it had been unwise to go against her decisions as he canceled his blast and the two began to follow behind; having lowered their ki to avoid being detected as they remained in pursuit.

Icicure looked at the contraption that came out of Arcie's capsule kind of in awe. She had never ridden a bike before, mostly because she had never found the need to do so, but she got on the vehicle and started ramming up the engines. But, once she got on, she changed. She felt confident. She felt exilerated. She felt that the road had no limits, and rushed into itmas fast as she could.

Sadly, for her, she didn't know how to use the bike and immediately went haywire and crashed into a wall. Luckily, however, she was able to prevent from crashing the vehicle and breaking it, but instead she was the one in pain (though not really).

Icicure awkwardly chuckled. Man, it looks like I went way over my head.

"Okay...I should go with Icicure. Just to make sure she doesn't hurt herself or total the bike." Arcie said as she hoped off and walked over to Icicure with the intent to play backseat driver to Icicure. The Wanderers glanced at the party before they began to move forward as Damunga began to follow them...all moved slowly to allow Diover and Icicure & Arcie to catch up easily.

"Are you okay?" Arcie asked Icicure, as although she knew that the older Acrosian could handle far worst than that she simply had to ask just to play it safe.

Celacion heard Lute's plan and agreed its the wiser decision, however his Saiyan instincts made his think otherwise. "Yeah sounds good, go on ahead I'll catch up later." He said to Lute. "I want to go get a closer look of what's emitting that power." He declared with a smirk before running towards the direction him and Lute felt the energy from while masking his power signature just in case.