• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a power ranger role play sound interesting?

You could do a post on how he found his zord or have his zord lead him to the base and skywatcher. It's up to you really, if you wanted to you could just do a post on playing video games.

Why does it say I am Green/Iron, I wanted to be Blue/Cobalt
Name: Barry Blue
Looks: a Average hight, with Colbalt-Blue eyes, and fairly light skin. If you look into them, it reminds you of the ocean.
Personality: Calm and Patient, he always thinks things through, unless he feels like his friends are threatened. Normally the most mature of the group, he keeps the others in check, but sometimes cannot help being a bit Mischevious himself
Ranger colour: Blue
Zord: Cobalt... Um... Phoenix! Fire+Water = Awesome... So a Pheonix Zord, it has the flames but they are cold to the touch instead of hot, so a Anti-Phoenix?
Weapon: That Water-Sword-Bow hybrid from Samurai
History: It was many, many years ago... Barry had just finished High school, when two bullies confronted him in the yard. He had noticed the two bullies cheating on the Final exam, and told the teacher. Thanks to him, the bullies had to re-do the entire year. Just as the bullies were attacking him, an ancient power awoke. In a flash of blue, both bullies were on the ground unconscious, Barry having no idea what had happened. Throughout his life, whenever he was threatened, that same streak of blue would comE to rescue him. It turned out that the streak was the Cobalt Phoenix, whom had been protecting Barry until he matured, due to the great potential he had to be the new blue ranger

Monster form(very basic and easy to fill!)
Name: Magnet Man
Looks: Silver body, with two magnets for hands. Quite slim and looks weak
Power: Can control the Magnetic Metals/Zords while in Magnet Form, but otherwise has no fighting skill

I changed somethings on the introduction paragraph that may help everyone post. Skywatcher is callin the zords in and silver is heading down to the planets surface, maybe villain meets hero for the first time deal.

well at some point there (wont go into details so this wont be a possible spoiler) the main villain manages to mind control some good guys to use against the rangers while other newly introduced villains become teachers to the main villain

i was thinking about a neutral character who gets enslaved by the silver and bronze rangers to do their bidding, and for that character to have this special power to upgrade Zords but under specific circumstances, what do you think?

ill post a monster bio then

Name : Chrome

appearance : a medival knight in silver and cobalt blue armor and an orange plume, orange swirly horns on each shoulder, has a blue shield with a bladed silver rim and an orange swirly horn in the center and a silver bladed double sided sword with a blue handle

powers : upgrade zords under certain circumstances, sword fight skills, super strength, super speed and tactical thinking, can create 3 clones who dont have the shield and have only one of the powers the original one has

* the black gold clone has super strength and is full black

*the white gold clone has super speed and is full white

*the red gold clone has the tactical thinking and is full red

That's awesome, I really like it. What if when he upgrades the swords their renamed something like warforged Cerberus or just Forged chariot. The character is actually going to be really interesting to watch play out.

I can't wait to see him inaction. I wonder how Crystalline will react to him, if he doesn't support bronze and silver's rule because they enslaved him then Cerberus probably likes the guy while silver dislikes him boys him as being useful.

Cerberus is going to have a feild day with making Crystalline mad by talking and trying to keep the guy happy then. Crystalline probably tries to keep him and the clones away from each other, keeping chrome in some back room that you have to have special clearance to get into. And because she's Cerberus bonded ranger he gets clearance, he probably tries to sneak the guy food sometimes and keep him updated.

Would it be autoing if they gave you permission? Also he could just say he took control of the person then they would have to act weirdly? Like the one time the pink ranger couldn't stop running.

Last edited:
Monster form(very basic and easy to fill!)
Name: granny smush
Looks: a granny nightmare, doll like features, wields a cane staff
Power: able to make monsters bigger and set mush traps that sticks a person in place. Watch out for the cookies that turn people into monsters

Last edited:
Oh god that's terrifying

MagnetMan: *Flees in terror*

Barry Blue: *Stares, complete and utter fear in his eyes*

Cobalt Phoenix: *Sighs*

also ive noticed that since for the most part im an evil ranger i wouldent be around for a big chunk of the RP unless i accompany every single monster......