• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a power ranger role play sound interesting?

The plot so far

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet populated by many Rangers and stuff. Then the Bronze and Silver rangers rebelled, forcing the others to die or go into hiding
They did this to get all of the Zords and in turn, infinite power. The Gold Ranger and its A.I. compainon Skywatcher went to earth to hide the Zords

Present Day: The Bronze and Silver Rangers have found earth, and Skywatcher has sent out messages to all of the Zords, ordering them to find humans capable of being Rangers
We can only hope that one is the True Heir to the Gold Ranger, and that the rangers will be able to save the earth from this terrifying threat

Anyways, the Cobalt Pheonix, aka the blue zord, has discovered Barry Blue and brought him to the Ranger Headquater, together they find
the green ranger, already outfitted and having met his zord, currently battle a minion of Bronze and Silver known as Magnet Man. Together they beat mm and are on their way to speak to Skywatcher.
Meanwhile, the "Black Ranger", an operative of Skywatcher whom Skywatcher had been training, is doing battle with Valmont, a general of the "Metal Legion"

Other Characters

Grandma Mush: One of the Monsters under Silver and Bronze's control

Rusties: The generic cannon fodder of the Metal Legion

Would Black/White's Megazords be a combination of their three Zords? And then the Black and White's combined Megazord would be those two Megazords combined?

Would Black/White's Megazords be a combination of their three Zords? And then the Black and White's combined Megazord would be those two Megazords combined?

Well there has been instances where mega zords combined into a stronger mega zords and since black and white are opposite colors often paired I thought maybe IF we go for a mega mega zord (ultra zord?) Those two are our best options?

There are zords, mega zords, whatever they call 2 mega zords combined and then all the zords combined

I don't exactly know the proper term for the before last one....

Dunno really, also here is a list of current zords for both sides

Blue : Phoenix

Yellow : Wyrem

Green : Bull - Atelop

Black : Scorpion - Mantis - Lion

White : Artic Fox - white tiger - Polar Bear

Grey : a chariot pulled by 4 horses and a Pegasus

Silver : Cerberus

Maybe Nick the Rat could sacrifice himself for the greater good or something, and we revive him by putting his consciousness into a Zord

Or maybe he is our secret weapon, which Skywalker only uses at the most dire of times, and was a Zord of the original Gold Ranger

Maybe Nick the Rat could sacrifice himself for the greater good or something, and we revive him by putting his consciousness into a Zord

Or maybe he is our secret weapon, which Skywalker only uses at the most dire of times, and was a Zord of the original Gold Ranger
If he was a zord he should only be the size of the chameleon zord from jungle fury any bigger and it's too ridiculous

also anyone remember from dino storm that one episode when the white draco ranger combines his mega zord with the dino mega zord and helped the good guys against his ally monster because he wanted to be the one to kill the rangers? i can see Valmont doing the same, only differences is that the white Draco ranger has it personal and valmont is just mentally unstable

also anyone remember from dino storm that one episode when the white draco ranger combines his mega zord with the dino mega zord and helped the good guys against his ally monster because he wanted to be the one to kill the rangers? i can see Valmont doing the same, only differences is that the white Draco ranger has it personal and valmont is just mentally unstable
Ok because I thought Valmont was more like the white drago ranger as in he started off bad and then became good