• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Does a power ranger role play sound interesting?

Name: Ustace
Looks: Brown short hair, wears green mostly, Green eyes.
Personality: Heroic, Funny, Prankster, Kind, Helpful
Ranger colour: Green
Zord: Iron Ox Zord
Weapon: Ox Horn Axe
History: Ustace LOVES pranks, and one day he was rewarded with a morpher. He now fights the villains and shares the metal Iron with his Ox ZORD.

So my discussion is Zord Coins. What they are are different coins made by different metals. Each coin has a description on the back, with an animal on the front. And since Ustice's zord doesn't fit the whole "mystical animal thing" his new zord will be a hoofed animal. Ustice has already discovered his zord, and this is like a secondary zord. Kinda like Wild Force with animal crystals.

Cool, but afterwards we are TOTALLY getting together with Skywatcher to watch whatever movie it has planned.

Anyways your idea sounds cool and might explain how Cobalt Phoenix could save Barry so many times without Barry noticing. Speaking of which, I'm writing MagnetMan as that cool kid wannabe who thinks if he beats the rangers he can "Hang out" with Bronze and Silver

also i say the coin Zords should match the main zords in titles

like how the green ranger has the Iron Ox zord he now also has the Iron Antelope Zord

if i get a coin id have the Promethium Chariot Zord and another Promethium Zord

if the blue ranger gets one he will have the Cobalt Phoenix zord and another Cobalt zord

Do you wish to tell this idea?
Also any ideas for the city their in?
Name: Rosa Link
Looks: long dark brown hair usually either in a loose pony tail or tight bun, dark brown eyes, tan skin, a little shorter than the average height.
Personality: curious, adventurous, loves music and dancing, will do anything to protect the ones close to her
Ranger colour(if they are a ranger): none
Zord(if ranger): none
Weapon(if they are a ranger): none
History: born and raised in Canada she moved to the city after her mother got a job offer as a orchestra conductor. Her mother got her access to the stage so she could practice her dancing and her father joined them as a police officer.

Remember when valmont told Crystalline that he sensed something but was a false alarm?

He sensed Chrome since his clones are made of red, white and black Gold, thinking what he sensed was the gold ranger, he went to investigate the forest but found nothing, the forest is the home to Chrome's hideout, the reason his clones are made of different colors of Gold is because the gold ranger created Chrome to help the zords unlock WarForged mode once he meets the rangers chosen by the gold ranger

However he forgot to tell Chrome who are friends and who are foes so he prefers to be a loner and only helps himself and Zords in need

If this rp is still going can I join
I've put this together in a bit of a rush so if I'm missing anything let me know

Name Jake Anistar
Looks: medium height, medium build, shortish black hair, grey eyes, normally wears a light grey hoodie with a black Scorpion insignia on the back
Personality: slightly cold and anti-social at first Jake can take quite a while to open up, with most people giving up on Jake before he is able to open up to them. As such Jake often now prefers to work alone. However once he has finally opened up to someone he proves himself to be a loyal friend willing to do anything to protect his friends
Ranger color: Black/Gun metal
Zord: (I had Idea for Jake to have a bit of a quantum ranger vibe at first so I though could I maybe have my own mega zord like the lunar wolf ranger from wild force) the Gunmetal Mantis, lion and Scorpion zords which when combined form the manticore mega zord
(lion forms the torso and legs, Scorpion forms the arms, left arm clawshield , right arm stinger sword
and the mantis forms the head and shoulders) if I can't have three zord she I'll just have the scorpion form its own megazord
Weapon: four form staff
(civilian mode - normal bo staff, Scorpion mode - bident, Mantis mode - dual Kama blades & Lion mode Dandao saber)
History: growing up Jake was naturally gifted in martial arts and at the age of 13 was sent to train with the Pai Zhua (jungle fury Kung fu clan) where after a year or so of practice he mastered the lion technique, however Jake knew that the lion was not his true animal spirit and begun to research the lost animal spirits still controlled by Dai Shi. While reading in the Clans archives Jake discovered a book containing all the animal techniques and Jake began to learn the Mantis and Scorpion disciplines, however unknown to Jake studying these animal techniques was strictly against clan rules and Jake was expelled from the clan and left to fend for himself at 15. Though he did suffered with a lack of purpose at first Jake was determined to master the disciplines and with the help of the stolen book he was able to do so, finally finding his animal spirit in the way of the scorpion.
2 years later at age 17 Jake was trekking through the woods when he came upon a small blank gunmetal colored disk glimmering in a riverbed, upon touching the coin energy passed through Jakes body and the coins sides changed to an insignia of a Scorpion on one side and a strange symbol on the other (this is meant to be to ranger team logo)

Last edited:
Cause I just used my mini zord attached to my wrist

Also I have an idea if anyone is up for it for Jake to be captured then brainwashed and and forced to fight against the rest of the rangers

Using the dual prongs of his bident Jake caught the scythe blade before forcing the blade downward into the ground and using the butt of his staff to attack Valmonts head and chest
"You may be a metal legion general but I am still a master of three animal techniques and the strongest of the Metal master Rangers
Face it Valmont you can't beat me, we're evenly matched so you better run back to your Crystalline and tell her you lost the Cerberus, also you might want to adjust your transmission frequency, just about anyone in the universe can tap into them" said Jake as he continued to attack Valmont
The rangers haven't even been formed yet. Barry has met Skywatcher, the (Kinda?) mentorlike A.I. program that leads them, but most haven't even discovered they are rangers

Jake has met skywatcher before and since he is a trained Pai Zhug student adequate in three animal techniques and has been a ranger longer than the others by default he is the strongest at least for now this could change as the others before more experienced

Last edited:
Can i join i looked at a little bit of all the power rangers series took me 12 years though lol.
Theres a form, copy paste that and fill it out. I think you should be able to
Also what do you guys say when you wanna transform?
Probably something cheesy like Metal Masters, Transform! We havent really done any real stuff yet

The plot so far

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet populated by many Rangers and stuff. Then the Bronze and Silver rangers rebelled, forcing the others to die or go into hiding
They did this to get all of the Zords and in turn, infinite power. The Gold Ranger and its A.I. compainon Skywatcher went to earth to hide the Zords

Present Day: The Bronze and Silver Rangers have found earth, and Skywatcher has sent out messages to all of the Zords, ordering them to find humans capable of being Rangers
We can only hope that one is the True Heir to the Gold Ranger, and that the rangers will be able to save the earth from this terrifying threat

Anyways, the Cobalt Pheonix, aka the blue zord, has discovered Barry Blue and brought him to the Ranger Headquater, together they find
the green ranger, already outfitted and having met his zord, currently battle a minion of Bronze and Silver known as Magnet Man. Together they beat mm and are on their way to speak to Skywatcher.
Meanwhile, the "Black Ranger", an operative of Skywatcher whom Skywatcher had been training, is doing battle with Valmont, a general of the "Metal Legion"

Other Characters

Grandma Mush: One of the Monsters under Silver and Bronze's control

Rusties: The generic cannon fodder of the Metal Legion

Theres a form, copy paste that and fill it out. I think you should be able to

Probably something cheesy like Metal Masters, Transform! We havent really done any real stuff yet

The plot so far

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet populated by many Rangers and stuff. Then the Bronze and Silver rangers rebelled, forcing the others to die or go into hiding
They did this to get all of the Zords and in turn, infinite power. The Gold Ranger and its A.I. compainon Skywatcher went to earth to hide the Zords

Present Day: The Bronze and Silver Rangers have found earth, and Skywatcher has sent out messages to all of the Zords, ordering them to find humans capable of being Rangers
We can only hope that one is the True Heir to the Gold Ranger, and that the rangers will be able to save the earth from this terrifying threat

Anyways, the Cobalt Pheonix, aka the blue zord, has discovered Barry Blue and brought him to the Ranger Headquater, together they find
the green ranger, already outfitted and having met his zord, currently battle a minion of Bronze and Silver known as Magnet Man. Together they beat mm and are on their way to speak to Skywatcher.
Meanwhile, the "Black Ranger", an operative of Skywatcher whom Skywatcher had been training, is doing battle with Valmont, a general of the "Metal Legion"

Other Characters

Grandma Mush: One of the Monsters under Silver and Bronze's control

Rusties: The generic cannon fodder of the Metal Legion
Lol star wars reference anyway okay.

Name: Zeric Courtman
Looks: Skin brown eye color brown hair black and curly it is short he wears plain white shirt with some blue jeans and nikies
Personality: Calm,laid back, nice, sometimes arrogant
Ranger colour(if they are a ranger): white
Zord(if ranger): Polar bear,fox,tiger
Arctic Fox is head polar bear upper half white tiger is lower half
Weapon(if they are a ranger): right hand tiger claw left hand bear claw the left hand can also turn a fox claw which is used for fast moving strikes
History: Zeric often called eric for short grew up in a rich family, but eric was never givin any money his parents didnt want to spoil him like they did with his big brother. While workers digging a hole they discovered a aluminum disc thinking it was trash they threw it in the trash eric out of curiosity grabbed it, and felt a power go threw him.

also i think at one point it will be like 3 mega zords working together vs the stronger monsters

the main mega zord (red, yellow, blue, green and pink)

the (insert name here) mega zord (black and white)

and the chariot Mega Zord (grey)