• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he said and tried to roll away as he was on the ground, when demon headed to him and then he saw Basano's headless body fell at the ground
A small detail, it was Basano's head that hit the ground, not her body. That's still hanging from the ceiling. So the scene looks this:

scene1.png

I'm not sure if Phyra's really behind her. That part doesn't matter, she could be anywhere. As long as Basano's head is separated from her body. And of course there's trash everywhere.
I'm not sure what to do with Dolan or Ren right now...
I was going to end Ren's arc for Season 1 where we left off, in a basement with drugs, and refer to him/Tomoru in the season-ending final post of the RP. I could continue slightly from there and give you something to reply to, maybe if I have time, I just thought it was a perfect stopping point so I could focus on closing out Kazu and Phyra's arc.​

Last edited:
A small detail, it was Basano's head that hit the ground, not her body. That's still hanging from the ceiling. So the scene looks this:

View attachment 827616

I'm not sure if Phyra's really behind her. That part doesn't matter, she could be anywhere. As long as Basano's head is separated from her body. And of course there's trash everywhere.

I was going to end Ren's arc for Season 1 where we left off, in a basement with drugs, and refer to him/Tomoru in the season-ending final post of the RP. I could continue slightly from there and give you something to reply to, maybe if I have time, I just thought it was a perfect stopping point so I could focus on closing out Kazu and Phyra's arc.​
It's fine. I can probably think of something for him to do.

You know what, actually I will add something to Tomoru. If you're dying to RP Ren and I'm holding you up, I'll reply sooner instead of leaving it till the end like I planned. I just need to drive one thing home before you go, like why Tomoru brought him to that basement, etc etc.

A week without a reply is good, it looks like the RP is waiting on a post from @kyuukestu . Please let me know if you either can't think of a response or need some help. I'm working all day today and tomorrow so I'm in no rush to post anything, but I thought I'd tell you now since it's Sunday and some of you may be freer.
lmao, what. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing. I honestly thought we planned to end it like this xD

Is there another objective we're going after or am I working towards wrapping up the last mission?

lmao, what. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing. I honestly thought we planned to end it like this xD

Is there another objective we're going after or am I working towards wrapping up the last mission?
No, there’s a larger story to Hokori like I said a while back. Kazu and Phyra will notice the cloaked men carrying away what look like body bags as they’ve concluded the Basano mission and the mansion burns. They can do whatever they want now and get curious, follow the hooded men to the guarded gates of Hokori Castle which they would have to sneak into/quietly beat up sentries if they’re to keep going, wander around in the darkness, find some stairs, then end up at the top floor of the castle, where they hear voices and hide behind a wall to listen in on what they’re saying. I’ll take it from there. If curiosity about dragging bodies in sacks isn’t in your character’s personality then maybe it’s in Kazu’s and he can convince Phyra to tag along.

No, there’s a larger story to Hokori like I said a while back. Kazu and Phyra will notice the cloaked men carrying away what look like body bags as they’ve concluded the Basano mission and the mansion burns. They can do whatever they want now and get curious, follow the hooded men to the guarded gates of Hokori Castle which they would have to sneak into/quietly beat up sentries if they’re to keep going, wander around in the darkness, find some stairs, then end up at the top floor of the castle, where they hear voices and hide behind a wall to listen in on what they’re saying. I’ll take it from there. If curiosity about dragging bodies in sacks isn’t in your character’s personality then maybe it’s in Kazu’s and he can convince Phyra to tag along.

So what have you to say about this @Clite of Dragonbow

Phyra's got a side plot of clearing the town of corruption so I'm perfectly willing to stick around a bit, but what are your plans?

Yeah that's fine, the potato-sack bearers will be lurking around long enough for her to see them and get curious. So literally as she finishes getting her wounds treated (or wherever you're taking things), she can catch a glimpse of them. Think of the second part of my post as happening later, whenever it's convenient for her to see them.

They already have what they need, so they're going in one direction which is towards the Castle and not loitering (until they reach the gate that is).

@Clite of Dragonbow You started a new RP that looks interesting but don’t forget this one just yet xD

Feel free to flee and skip Kazu, Phyra to a bar, a rooftop, an alley, some other place that’s accessible at night, or anything else you had in mind, where he can catch a glimpse of the cloaked strangers just as Phyra finishes her treatment. I’m letting you know early on instead of waiting a week like last time because I’m off work Thursday, Friday and can probably reply if you respond soon.

Last edited:
I don't want to skip! :o
I stopped getting notifications from this thread ;_;
But I want to still rp here (even if I make my own rps)
Gonna work on a post soon
Then it's kyuu's turn to respond. Keep your interactions going for as long as you want, I'll reply when you get to the part where you see the lurkers. Set it up however you like, I've already written their movements @kyuukestu
I'm definitely confused ,and not quite sure what's going on in this RP... :p
The next long post I write will include a part for Tomoru.

But let's be serious, It would be a huge jump in relationshipzif he can watch her already, or maybe its just my feeling...
(Why can't I go to sleep!!!)
he may be more fond of phyra than he thinks, but he'd probably avert his eyes as well lol
Ah heck yeah! Two people fighting for the affection of another. How super cliche, but I love it! Dolan grabs the popcorn.

But let's be serious, It would be a huge jump in relationshipzif he can watch her already, or maybe its just my feeling...
(Why can't I go to sleep!!!)
lmao no one can watch her xD
he may be more fond of phyra than he thinks, but he'd probably avert his eyes as well lol
Avert them or lose them :v

Keep it in your pants or...snip snip

tumblr_msjs5qMrkZ1r0o48lo1_400.gif

Slippidy clippidy don't touch the merchandise guys.

The clear winner is Phyra cause she can convince them to buy her stuff or do dumb things to see who wins.

Go ahead, buddy. I actually thought you wanted nothing more to do with this RP since you were focused on the Haikyuu thread and your friends from 2017. I ended it for you in case it was becoming a chore, but Miyaji appearing as a last-minute backup only to find that the demon has already been slain (ridding Hokori of corruption has nothing to do with the mission) then getting roped into the whole thing is fine by me.

Sweet; haikyuu's been pretty inactive since Platinum hasn't been online in 2 weeks, so I have less to focus on, which is good. To be honest, I've honestly been thinking of how to integrate myself back into Demon Slayer for a while, so thanks for the okay; working on a post soon

“Also... hey. I’m Miyaji Kojiro. I’m pretty sure this is a situation neither of us expected, but... pleasure working with you.”
Or so he says. But we can all tell from the way he’s pausing that his face is twitching and that it’s obviously not a pleasure working with Kazu, and the second Phyra lets them out of her sight he’s slamming him against the wall like “you better not be checking out my girl”

Kazu can clearly sense the tension and is busy wetting his pants which is why he hasn’t responded in days.