• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can edit it so that he leaves town instead. Great reason to bring up his horse again.

But you decided to stay and go to an actual hospital instead, which is fine, but it's the 1910s so the tech won't be super advanced

For the 1910's the family house is pretty effective at healing serious wounds I mean jeez. The injuries Tanjiro, Zenitsu ,and Inosuke have taken only to be healed to full strength?

Last edited:
I have no idea where the family house is in distance from korudo town/city ,but I can imagine whatever time it took Dolan to get his horse ,and for them to arrive at the family house. I can imagine she'd have enough time to have up.

@ThAtGuY101 That's what you get for not specifying in the RP post where Dolan ran to. We said in the discussion that it was a family house or something, but the reader doesn't know that unless you write it in the actual post. >:D

You're now in a Korudo brothel. Lmao, how's that for filler? Wonder how Miyaji will react... :?

Videos I watched in making this post:
Very informative!

@ThAtGuY101 That's what you get for not specifying in the RP post where Dolan ran to. We said in the discussion that it was a family house or something, but the reader doesn't know that unless you write it in the actual post. >:D

You're now in a Korudo brothel. Lmao, how's that for filler? Wonder how Miyaji will react... :?

Very informative!
You evil genius xD

Very informative!

Are you sure it couldn't just be implied they went to the family house? A problem easily fixed with a few word changes/adding.

I doubt you'd wanna change your post. Dolan unknowingly gotten himself in quite the situation. I doubt hes realized this yet. Dolan thought the sign said "hospital" or whatever the family house sign says.

Really @ThAtGuY101 ?! :@
Of all the places Dolan took Akane there?!
Dolan's reaction:
38a234d6819f3dbc0d5ffcbc80325118ed87e6e0.jpg

Last edited:
Please pardon the delay. I'll have to put this RP on hold because teachers are going crazy with assignments and I've already pulled two all-nighters. Won't be able to get to this until the weekend and that's being optimistic. Then there's finals.

Stay tuned, folks.

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck with getting that stuff done. Preparing for finals is always stressful.

Not sure how to respond. This would be one of those times when Dolan looks at the camera confused and bewildered followed by a "to be continued...:

I guess I'll come up with a response later today.

EDIT: Funny enough I already got most of my post written ,but I wanna work out one little detail. What time of day is it within the RP? I don't wanna assume it be around afternoon/nighttime when in actuality its midday.

Last edited:
The slayers fought Kenshiro's underlings on the first night, met the demon himself on the second night, killed him on the third night and took Akane to a brothel. Let's say there was a timeskip in between where Akane had been asleep for the whole next day and it is now the fourth night. Dolan peeking through the door happened the day after he brought her there, and the owner saying "we haven't had many customers today" refers to the day Akane is currently sleeping through, not the one they arrived.

So it's nighttime right now.

Some interactions in this discussion between me and kyuu
Phyra will agree to Kazu's plan and then...the ball's in his park. I'll need to see where the plan actually goes since the demon won't show up on either account since it's still day-out. It would give Phyra a reason not to throw the vase into sunlight though.

I suppose that after Kazu comes back Phyra will suggest just taking the vase into the sunlight and letting the Demon burn. When the demon doesn't burn they'd realize the demon wasn't in the vase and they can go looking for further leads. I'm not sure what that lead would be though, but in all likelihood, it would require some sussing into the next murder scene.
^Post was made prior to Basano's most recent murder.
A while back I posted the events that will happen later that night (find that post a few pages ago--Basano devours a couple that bought a painting at an auction), but obviously the slayers wouldn't have expected it since they were so focused on the vase. Perhaps they're stationed at what they decide is the likeliest place the demon will strike next (luring out the demon using the vase from a conspicuous location?), or they're observing the neighborhood from a high point, until they hear the screams and rush over. Basano will have hidden in a painting but she'll still be there, which starts off the fight.
@kyuukestu Maybe on the records you'll find that the first place the vase was sold from was actually an old commoner's antique shop, but every subsequent death shot up the value until it found its way into the upper classes. Since the first death was a commoner that'll dispel the notion that the demon only targets rich people.

But where could you go from there? Probably find a single/few owners on the list who haven't been killed and go to their houses at night thinking that's where the demon will appear. Then you hear screams and run over to the actual place she struck and realize you're too late (contents of my last Basano post waaay back). Just an idea, though you could have better ones.
Welp I'm done with my finals (more like my finals are done with me) and I'm not sure how free you are now @kyuukestu but I believe you said in Discord that your classes ended in April or something. I think I gave you enough information to make a more substantive post that moves the story along on your end (and @Clite of Dragonbow , you're free to do it instead). Let me know if there's something stopping either of you.

@JadeStar Akane is awake after suffering several stab wounds and looking pathetic in their recent fight. I'm sure there's more she can say than "I should probably leave you two alone..." and a lot to reflect on, though I don't need to tell you how to develop your own character. (Your turn)

Last thing. When all missions are complete (kyuu and Clite got the longest and most interesting one) and Kit + Sena meet Tora, this RP ends. That will conclude Demon Slayer AU Season 1, at a point where the story can continue in a new thread in the distant future. Things are already slowing down and it's the ideal stopping point. I frankly don't want to spend my entire summer on the computer so I'm taking a step back when this finishes. Any of you who still want to RP demon slayer can feel free to make a separate thread with a completely different storyline, but any thread that continues the Mystery Eater Arc shouldn't happen for a long time and has to involve me since I envisioned it (and Sena is a huge part of it). I'll probably post it then.

Last edited:
I kinda wait for reply from Kyuu now.. Kinda sad that will be over soon.
I gonna miss Shirade (as from two of my characters, he is my favorite)... And Kazu too.. Hmm, I gonna miss all characters in fact
But thats true that rp was slowing down so much that one post arrives in one-two weeks time. After this, I am going to wait for a second season.

A new thread for Season 2 will open up some of those roles, if not all the original members join. It'll also attract new RPers since no one checks out long-running threads; the very fact of an RP having multiple pages deters people from joining even if there are still opportunities, so splitting up the story is better.

We have to get to that point though, so I'm waiting on a reply from the cute one.

Last edited:
Will the demon slayers be able to meet the current Hashiras like in the anime? Technically Tanjiro only met them cause he was put on trial ,but I was still wondering...

I feel stupid for waiting this long to ask but would it be okay if Dolan's master Kishi is a former stone hashira? It's fine if the answer is no ,but would be neat if yes. (Should have asked much sooner...)

I deleted my earlier post and edited the one before that to clarify what I meant by "new thread," since I like keeping related things in one post. I don't have a problem with Kishi being a former stone Hashira.
Technically Tanjiro only met them cause he was put on trial ,but I was still wondering...
Meeting the Hashira will work the same way. So only if it furthers the story. No meeting them just for the sake of meeting them.

Anyway, um... no more questions about future threads, since that's a long ways off and we still have a lot to get through in this one. :'|

Last edited:
waiting on a reply from the cute one.
I was summoned...

Yeah I think a break sounds good after everything wraps up here. You’re doing a lot more than you originally signed up for with this rp and it’s only fair that you would get a break when needed. I think it’s better to take a step back and ensure everything for the future is fresh rather than try to force this to continue and sacrifice quality.

Change of plans, actually. Clite and kyuu finishing their mission isn't needed:
  • One, there's just too much to get through, from the demon fight which they haven't yet begun to the larger story surrounding Hokori.
  • Two, this is the perfect starting mission for Season 2.
    • The plot for the next season's demon slayers can begin in Hokori, where things haven't picked up enough to make the split awkward.
    • If kyuu and Clite return for Season 2 with the same characters, then the RP will kick off with them either fighting the demon already, or meeting late reinforcements at a bar. (Since this is the most challenging arc of the three, all the new RPers can be assigned to the same mission and start together like Final Selection)
      • If they don't come back/use different characters, we could just say Kazu and Phyra disappeared in action.
Kit and Sena completing their mission is absolutely crucial though. The rest of you can stop there. Mango and I will close this one out.

Although @JadeStar … Akane can still give Dolan the pin Kazu returned if she wants, as thanks for saving/worrying about her or amusing her with his flustered girlfriend talk (or to snub Clite and Kazu who badly wanted the ship before this RP ends >:D)

Change of plans, actually. Clite and kyuu finishing their mission isn't needed:
  • One, there's just too much to get through, from the demon fight which they haven't yet begun to the larger story surrounding Hokori.
  • Two, this is the perfect starting mission for Season 2.
    • The plot for the next season's demon slayers can begin in Hokori, where things haven't picked up enough to make the split awkward.
    • If kyuu and Clite return for Season 2 with the same characters, then the RP will kick off with them either fighting the demon already, or meeting late reinforcements at a bar. (Since this is the most challenging arc of the three, all the new RPers can be assigned to the same mission and start together like Final Selection)
      • If they don't come back/use different characters, we could just say Kazu and Phyra disappeared in action.
Kit and Sena completing their mission is absolutely crucial though. The rest of you can stop there. Mango and I will close this one out.

Although @JadeStar … Akane can still give Dolan the pin Kazu returned if she wants, as thanks for saving/worrying about her or amusing her with his flustered girlfriend talk (or to snub Clite and Kazu who badly wanted the ship before this RP ends >:D)
Well, tell me about this larger story. I have summer classes but Monday is a holiday and I don't mind committing several hours for back-to-back responses to this RP xD

I have been holding you guys up for a while, so its certainly the least I could do.