• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS DA's Trade Stop

[quote author=* Sunny * link=topic=5885.msg97729#msg97729 date=1240431158]
What do you want for that Shiny Charmander? One of my favorite shinies... I've never got my hands on one.

Hmm, that Charmander is Jolly natured so it's gonna take quite a bit for me to trade it.
[/quote]

*sigh* Ok, well the best thing I can offer is a legit (it'll be cloned) Latias. But, I'll be a while because I haven't caught it on Saphire yet. So, you'll probably trade it by then.

But, do you have someone taking that Rotom in the giveaway? Because, I'd like it if nobody else has a claim on it.

@Sarge: Yeah, I know what you mean. XD
If, however, I see a legit one, I'll prob still want it despite already having it in dex.

Sure, just let me know.

*sigh* Ok, well the best thing I can offer is a legit (it'll be cloned) Latias. But, I'll be a while because I haven't caught it on Saphire yet. So, you'll probably trade it by then.

But, do you have someone taking that Rotom in the giveaway? Because, I'd like it if nobody else has a claim on it.

I don't think I'll trade it for a while. And I can wait for you, I guess. I might get more shiny Charmanders soon. Pretty sure it's legit.
If your Latias is Modest or Timid, I'll def take it.

I have plenty of Rotoms. So we can do that trade right now if you want. They're all products of overbreeding.

gasp* I have been looking for a Celebi & Deoxys for forever! The only I can offer is an un-legit Ho-Oh, and a Zapdos (cloned), unless you want something un-legendary for it.

EDIT:// Dang it! That stupid Zapdos is nowhere to be found... It's in my pokedex, but I checked my boxes twice, and it's not there! Grrr. Let me look for my Leaf Green- maybe it's on there.

Oh, and I'll understand if your only trading one per person, btw.

Shoot, I got your lists mixed up :/ Well, the only Legend I can get is that darn Latias. Which I'm working on anyways.

Holy crap Kaitou. I have 4 of the 5 legendaries you need. I don't have Ho-oh.

Would you trade the 4 I have to Darkrai and Celebi?

HAHAHA...I feel like an idiot. Sorry, I misread your list. I was so happy that I had 4 of the legendaries I thought you needed.

@Sunny: Wasn't I the one who gave you that Ho-oh? XD I'll go look at my dex and see what's missing and stuff. I'll take normal pokemon from you. xD I was gonna say 'call it payment for the legendaries you gave me before' but I don't remember anymore if you gave me legends. Got it mixed up. XD

Anyway, I'll trade you one of them for a few pokemon/items + Modest Charmander.
Mankey, Lotad, Cacnea, Swablu, Lunatone, Drifloon, Buneary, Hippopotas, Carnivine. (Pick 3)

For items: Moon Stone, Dawn Stone, Reaper Cloth, Dubious Disc, Electrizer, Razor Fang, Protector. (pick 2)

Tell me if it's an impossible request. XD
Edit: Yeah, I'll do it for the Latias if you leave it untouched. @_@

@Gaby: I don't need anymore legends except Rayquaza (too lazy to catch) and Groudon (in my ruby but too lazy to xfer).

So those are the only two legendaries I'll take aside for Modest/Timid Latio/as.
Or legends with good natures maybe.

(Took forever to type)

Edit: It's ok, you two. XD If you can get me up to 4 pokemon I need and 2+ items I need, I'll trade 'em.

Lol I don't think I've ever given you a legendary- but I will catch that stupid Latias today if it kills me. Hopefully it'll be the nature you want too... And I'll leave it untouched before I clone it. I also have the Latios, but it is a Jolly nature...

Lotad, Swablu, and Drifloon and the items Electrizer and Protector? Is that cool? And I'll try to get you the right nature on that Latias, I'm not making any promises though.

:) Oh, and By the way- I pick Celebi.

Hmm, I'd take it if you add a Modest Charmander or Jolly/Modest/Timid/Adamant Eevee. (The price was 4 pokemon (one nature specific) + 2 items.)

Latios and Latias are my fav legends so I'll basically collect them. xD Hopefully it turns out to be a good nature. I can give you a Masterball to catch it and reset if isn't the right nature but I dunno if that's too much trouble, lol. Jolly Latios isn't so great but maybe I'll trade it for something less than an Event.

The events are cloned but legit as far as I know.

Well, I can get you any natured Eevee, a Water and Moon stone, and any other pokemon you might need that I have.

P.S- I already traded you a Modest Charmander before...xD

Oh, sorry. I didn't see the four there. lol I'll check my Eevees here in a second, I'm pretty sure I have an Adamant one. I'm currently trying to beat the Elite 4 On Saphire so I can catch Latias. And, nice idea about the master ball, but there is no Wi-fi on GBA. :p

Wait, did you get these off of the GTS?

Well, I can get you any natured Eevee, a Water and Moon stone, and any other pokemon you might need that I have.

P.S- I already traded you a Modest Charmander before...xD

Cool. I'll save you an event. ^^ I got Suicune and Entei too but not cloned yet.
Yeah but I'm in constant need of Modest Charmanders hoping for better IVs and stuff. xD
I don't want to go through breeding again. ;-; Still got boxes of Ralts here.

[quote author=* Sunny * link=topic=5885.msg98264#msg98264 date=1240776097]
Oh, sorry. I didn't see the four there. lol I'll check my Eevees here in a second, I'm pretty sure I have an Adamant one. I'm currently trying to beat the Elite 4 On Saphire so I can catch Latias. And, nice idea about the master ball, but there is no Wi-fi on GBA. :p

Wait, did you get these off of the GTS?
[/quote]
Oh haha right. The days when wi-fi wasn't available... XD And no prob, take your time. =]

No, they aren't from GTS. Some of these pokemon have the Classic Ribbon which doesn't allow them to be put on GTS.

[quote author=DA~Kaitou]
Cool. I'll save you an event. ^^ I got Suicune and Entei too but not cloned yet.
Yeah but I'm in constant need of Modest Charmanders hoping for better IVs and stuff. xD
[/quote]

Awesome, but by event pokemon do you mean Darkrai, Celebi, and Deoxys. If so can you save me Deoxys. I'll get to breeding my Eevee, and just let me know whatever else you need.

Haha Yep. I just recently got Wi-fi too, and I love it. I don't know how I survived without it. Anyway while writting this post I just beat the Elite 4. :) All with my Uber Rayqauza I traded fron ruby. Hehe.

Anyway I'll post when I check my Eevees.

[quote author=DA~Kaitou]

Awesome, but by event pokemon do you mean Darkrai, Celebi, and Deoxys. If so can you save me Deoxys. I'll get to breeding my Eevee, and just let me know whatever else you need.
[/quote]

Yeah, those events. I have 10 ANIV Entei and Suicune too. By events, I just mean pokemon that you get from Nintendo/Toys R Us/whatever events or giveaways.

Kk, Deoxys then. It's modest so it's just about perfect, lol.

@Sunny: Ok. :3 Yeah, I know right? Why did they only come up of wi-fi for the 4th generation?! >:

Alright- I have one Adamant Eevee. And of course it was one I was saving to evolve.

So I'm going to start breeding. I looove Eeves, so I need some anyways. *sigh* I hate breeding. It takes to long. :/

Lol, perfect. I'll post back when I get you your Eevee. If you want, I can try for 3 Modest Charmanders instead of 3 other pokemon you need.

Sure, that works too but that's kinda hard if you don't have a Modest female parent/ditto. xD

[quote author=* Sunny * link=topic=5885.msg98271#msg98271 date=1240777709]
Alright- I have one Adamant Eevee. And of course it was one I was saving to evolve.

So I'm going to start breeding. I looove Eeves, so I need some anyways. *sigh* I hate breeding. It takes to long. :/
[/quote]
Imagine 5 boxes full of Ralts and 3 boxes full of Rotoms. xP
I breed for IVs but now I'm on a break. .-.

And I'll add more nature specific later so you don't have very few to choose from.

That's OK. I need random pokemon laying around to transfer pokemon from Pearl anyways. So, I just bred 4 Eeves. The first 3 were Relaxed/Lax/Docile. I'm like, dang. This is going to be hard. Hehe last one was Modest! Yay!

So...
Eevee (Modest) @ Electrizer
Drifloon @ Protector
Lotad

For your Event Celebi. Hehe I feel like I'm ripping you off.

Oops, forgot to type Swablu. Haha I think everyone is starting to relize I'm a blone :p

Just give me some time to breed and find those items. I should take about 45 Minutes to an Hour. (I'm slow.)

LOL first Eevee hatched was Timid.

Ok, so what I'm going to give you is this...

-Eevee (Timid), @ Water Stone
-Charmander (x3, Modest), @ Moon Stone

For...

-Deoxys

Just let me get the charmanders and I'll be ready.

Would you be willing to take TM 76 - Steath Rock instead of an Electrizer? If not I can keep trying, but it might take longer.

EDIT:// Yes, the same code you used all the other times we traded. :) Sorry I didn't see that earlier. Blone, remember? lol

Yes, the same code you used all the other times we traded. Sorry I didn't see that earlier. Blone, remember? lol

I got your protector, and now I just have to hatch those pokemon.

Oh, you're still on my list. xD I thought I had deleted you. I go through lots of trades in a day so I'm constantly having to delete some people. x_x;

I'll be on wi-fi. Who am I kidding; I've been on wi-fi almost the entire afternoon. xD

Well the Charmanders aren't turning out how I had hoped.

I had a Female Modest one and I was going to breed it with an Everstone for a greater chance at more...but my game froze. T_T

Anywho, I noticed that I needed a Croagunk and a Tuddiursa. I can get you Mankey and Buneary.

• LL's
Jolly shiny Charmander

• Sasuke's
Satus: Done
Ambipom

• Sasuke's
Adamant Heracross
252 Atk / 252 Sdef / 6 Spe

• Sasuke's
Lileep

• Sasuke's
Heatran

Done list:
- Sunny's (3 pokemon)
- Timid Treeko
- Adamant Sandshrew
- Adamant Cranidos w/ Crunch
- Shiny Jolly Charmander (Lvl'd to 100)
- Sunny's (3 pokemon)
- Sarge's (3 pokemon)
- Lonely Ambipom

------------
Aww. How did it freeze? o.o
It's alright, no rush on your part. xD Yeah, sometimes you just don't get lucky enough. >: If you breed like 10 though, you'll prob end up with 3. xD

I'll need to breed those. Gimme a few mins?

The damn corner of my DS hit my stupid table.

I'm going to have a HUGE Charmander clearout in my trade thread by the time I'm done, LOL.

Well since the Mankey and Buneary are just for Dex, do you mind if I don't hatch them. Don't really feel like breeding anything other than your Charmanders.

Aww. o.O I'll keep that in mind and take care of this ds, lol.
Haha. Sorry. XD;

Lol, it's fine. Yours are hatched so we can meet up in wi-fi now if you can.

Sorry for the late reply...if it was. I was too caught up with the Charmanders, xD.

Hang on let me put some eggs away so I can fit them on my team.