• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS DA's Trade Stop

I can trade ya a Groudon for a Celebi/Darkrai (preferably Celebi if you still have it). I already got that Deoxys from that event XD.

This Groudon is 71 (from 70) (caught wild in Emerald at 70). The nature is Impish.

Ok, I just have to ask this.

You said that the pokemon were cloned with the Emerald glitch... Does that mean you have another Deoxys? Because I need that one too.

But if you don't that's OK. :)

Ok, I just have to ask this.

You said that the pokemon were cloned with the Emerald glitch... Does that mean you have another Deoxys? Because I need that one too.

But if you don't that's OK. :)
Are you asking me or Sarge? I don't have Emerald.
I do, however, have two copies of each of the pokemon I listed there.

@Sarge: Can I take the Rayquaza instead if you have that clone already? xD That's really the one that I'm too lazy to catch since you gotta do all those bike tricks and I have no money in Ruby to buy even one pokeball. ^^; But if you got a clone of the Groudon too for Darkrai, we can do that. I'll throw in the shiny Absol that I promised ya. It's compensation for the hacked Ho-oh when you gave me a legit Jirachi.

@Gaby: Thanks and you're welcome too. :3 Yay, 2 to go. XD

No problem. I'm about to eat a really late dinner anyway.
Although, you know to solve that problem, you could always just push back your time. XD

Although, you know to solve that problem, you could always just push back your time. XD
Ha! The game outsmarted me. It caught that I attempted to change the time. So it will have to wait till tomorrow ::)
edit: there is a chance I might have to wait till late tomorrow (roughly around this time right now) to do the trade. Is that fine with you?

So just to clarify, am I trading you either Rayquaza or Groundon for both Darkrai and the Absol? Or am I trading both for both?

[quote author=DA~Kaitou link=topic=5885.msg98341#msg98341 date=1240802072]

Ha! The game outsmarted me. It caught that I attempted to change the time. So it will have to wait till tomorrow ::)
edit: there is a chance I might have to wait till late tomorrow (roughly around this time right now) to do the trade. Is that fine with you?

So just to clarify, am I trading you either Rayquaza or Groundon for both Darkrai and the Absol? Or am I trading both for both?
[/quote]

Ha! I did this before. Now you have to wait until tomorrow at this time. I hated myself for trying to trick the game... Gr! Why does it have to be so smart!

[quote author=DA~Kaitou link=topic=5885.msg98341#msg98341 date=1240802072]

[/quote]

That's weird. I know someone who pulled it off because I had to ask him why I'm receiving pokemon from the future. XD

Err, Celebi + Darkrai + bonus Absol for Rayquaza and Groudon. And this time tomorrow is fine.

@Gaby: Give a few minutes. I'm waiting on some trades. (Lol, again.)

@Sunny: I shall see then if I have any leftovers. xD

Do you think you can trade me a Darkrai too. I can probably get you 3 Eevees and 1 Charmander this time. Although I don't know which items.

If so than can we do it tomorrow, I'll be too tired to do it tonight.

Also, what did you fight with Deoxys. I want to reset the EVs.

Sorry I don't know what fought Deoxys, I got it that way. I would just try out any or all berries to see what works to delete EVs.

Hmm, I'll see. I don't think I'll need anymore Charmanders until after I check on its stats and stuff. And I'll see, depends on if others offer for it too. xD

What I do is continuously go in and out of Mauville until it's in the route below it. xD Then use repel with a level 30-40 in front of party.

I actually liked catching runaways sometimes. XD Entei, Suicune and Raikou in G/S/C were fun, lol.

What I do is continuously go in and out of Mauville until it's in the route below it. xD Then use repel with a level 30-40 in front of party.

I actually liked catching runaways sometimes. XD Entei, Suicune and Raikou in G/S/C were fun, lol.

Oh, that's a good idea. Hm. I did that on Platinum (there are so many that run away it's ridiculous!) With Zapdos, I caught him the first try! Yay! Mesprit was hard... and the others (Moltres, Articuno, and Cressila) I haven't really tryed that hard.

EDIT:// I wonder if I trade over my un-legit latias if it would show me it's location in the pokedex...

Hey DA!

It seems I need your EV training services, if you can. :D

I'd like a 6 Party Team of Matine, Magmar, Electibuzz, Ryhdon, Walrein and Tangroth. (I will also take pre-evos.)

No sure what you want in return... it doesn't have to be all at once either.

But I can get you everything off the non-specifics list. (I'm still hunting that darn Latias.0

Anyway if this is too much I'll understand. Just let me know what you want.

Sure but you'll have to wait a little. I have 2 EV jobs I need to finish currently. Can you give me these pokemon? Especially Magmar/by and Elekid/ctabuzz.

I only have a Magby and Elekid (which can't breed) so I can't give those. XD As long as they're untouched/haven't fought any pokemon, I can EV train them.

My non-specifics actually need updating. xD Someone is getting me a lot of them too.

Ok. I can get them off of my Pearl game and give them too you. I'm working on deciding what to EV train them in, and so far I've only come up with Mantine, Electabuzz, and Magmar.

Electivire (Modest)
236 HP / 20 Spd / 252 SP Atck

Mantine (Mild)
4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SP Atck

Magmar (Modest)
4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SP Atck

These are the nature I want, but if it takes too long to get that nature I'll just do something else. I might just do some of them on my own...

I'll probably try to get a Modest Ditto today. But yeah, I'll need an Electabuzz and Magmar. Cross out the Magby/Elekid. xD

I think I have a Mild Ditto so that's ok.

Hey there again.
I know you are filled up on your EV training list, but when ever you have the chance, could you do some EV training for me? Just three Pokemon:
Squirtle
Sp. Att = 208
Sp. Def = 148
Def. = 148
HP = 6

Charmander
Sp. Att = 252
Attack = 126
Speed = 126

Bulbasaur
Sp Att = 252
Attack = 126
HP = 126

I know you're busy with other EV request, so just tell me when I can send these guys over for you, if you want to do this.
Just tell me what you want for payment of this as well.

Noted. I will be free-er next week. This week is my last week of classes and next week is finals. Yay... not really. xD

Charmander and Bulbasaur are missing 6 points. Where do you want it to go?
I'll be sure to get to it soon. I should make a list here somewhere.

Put them in Sp. Def for both if you can.
I'm a bit confused with how this works.
I send you the Pokemon to use correct?
Or do you obtain them yourself and trade them to me when you're done?

I prefer if you give them to me so that they're easier to gain levels. Aside from that, if you give them to me, you know the natures they will be (if you like taking that into consideration).

@Sunny and Sarge: Have you guys thought about the moveset these pokemon will have? That way I know what not to delete from the moves they learn.

Ok, I'll evolve that Mantyke. I need a Mantine in my Pokedex anyways. xD

You know what, I did something stupid. I got Mantine & Eletabuzz mixed up.Grrr. I'm typing them again... This time with movesets.

Mantine@Wet Rock (Modest)
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Spd / 252 SP Atck
- Ice Beam
- Mirror Coat
- Toxic
- Surf

Electabuzz@Choice Band/Scarf (Adamant)
Ability: Moter Drive (Once evolved.)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atck / 252 Spd
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake (IF I can get the TM)
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch

Magmar@Life Orb (Mild)
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 84 Atk / 172 Spd / 252 Sp Atk
- Lava Plume
- Thunderbolt
- Cross Chop
- Flamethrower

I prefer if you give them to me so that they're easier to gain levels. Aside from that, if you give them to me, you know the natures they will be (if you like taking that into consideration).

@Sunny and Sarge: Have you guys thought about the moveset these pokemon will have? That way I know what not to delete from the moves they learn.

That's what I thought.
All three of the Pokemon are at Level 10 via Daycare center.

As for moves, these are what I would like to have for each, considering it gets to these levels:

Bulbasaur
Growth
Razor Leaf
Take Down/Double Edge (depends on how high you train it to)
Sleep Powder/Petal Dance (if becomes Venusaur)

Charmander:
Flamethrower (already knows it by egg move)
Dragon Rage
Fire Fang/Slash
Smoke Screen

Squirtle
Water Gun/Water Pulse/
Protect
Bite/Aqua Tail
Rapid Spin

Lastly on natures, Bulbasaur's is Quirky and Squirtle's is Docile, which give no stat boost or loss. Charmander has a Mild nature, which promotes Sp. Att and demotes Def.

Again thanks and just let me know when you get to mine so I can send them over.

Ok, I forgot to ask. Did you want me to breed for the specific natures/abilitys or were you going to? I am horrible at breeding so I'm hoping you can. But if not that's fine.

Also, let me know what you want for these. :D

Updated... kinda. And put up a waiting list for EVs.

I can breed 'em but I'd like it better if I just receive 'em. xD It's not a big deal if I do it so no worries. I just need the 3 evolved forms to breed with.

Payment can be anything off my list. I'll continue to add to that list so you won't be too limited.

OK. I'm working on the egg moves right now, because some of them need to be passed down. I might have to give you 2 of the Mantines in order to pass down the Egg moves- if I don't get the right nature.

Oh, and if you breed Mantine, be sure to breed it without the Wave Insense, because Mantyke cannot recieve the Egg Move, only Mantine.

EDIT://

I'll get you these three Pokemon:
Delibird
Natu
Corsola

And I'll get you a Moonstone. I'll also try to get you an Electrizer if I can. What other TMs do you want besides the ones listed?

Those pokemon would be great. Ok, I think that's the last Moon Stone I'll need. There's really not enough of those in DPPt.

TMs are one of the things I need to update. xD
I made a quick list in notepad.

TMs: 04, 08, 19, 34, 35, 36, 40, 58, 69, 71, 76, 80, 86, 89

Always taking: 13, 24, 26, 59, 60, 61, 65, 73, 75, 79, 81

Hmm... Would you be willing to trade the Shiny Absol for a Timid Eevee holding TM04, an Adamant Eevee holding TM35, and a Chimeco by chance?

Yes, I would. :3 I actually had an urge to train an Eevee yesterday so perfect timing. xD Normally I'd be home by now but I'm getting dragged to the movies so I won't be home for another 4-5 hours.