• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS DA's Trade Stop

^^ Awesome!
And no worries, I'll be online for a while yet. Just let me know when you get home and I'll have your pokemon all ready to go. :D

Edit: I'm getting dragged out to dinner. I shall be back online later though :x Sorry!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Pikachufreak, quoting the entire first post was completely unnecessary. Also, I suggest you work on improving your spelling and grammar, as right now it is utterly abysmal.

@Dirus: Sorry I didn't catch you. I'll be awake for 2-3 more hours if you can still be around.

@Pikachufreak: I might already have that event pokemon. I'll check and get back to you. What's it's trainer name, id and nature?
Edit: Ok, it's different from what I have. Is that legit?

Its alright. It was a bit of a surprise... Family emergency meant I got stuck babysitting. xD
Anyway... I'm online now if now is good for you. ^^

Hey DA! I'm just about to breed my Magby with Cross Chop, and I'm going to try and get the right nature. But I might not get it. :/ I got my Mantine with Mirror Coat (it was a beast to get, but I did it.), and the 3rd one I hatched was modest. I'm going to catch an Electabuzz for you, hopefully you will be able to get the right nature for me on that one.

@Dirus: Sorry for the wait. I'll be in wi-fi soon.

@Sunny:
Sounds like you're not a bad breeder at all. xP I can definitely get an Adamant pokemon really fast so no worries on the Electabuzz. I can take care of that. 'Luck with the Magby. =]

You know, it's pretty ironic you said that because this is actually the first time I have bred for natures and moves. I just played it by luck. And, actually, I got my Adamant Electabuzz with Cross Chop and Dynamic Punch, and I wasn't planning on Dynamic Punch. So now I just need that Mild Magby... I'll try a couple more. Hopefully I can get it so you don't have to.

Hey, I have been wondering this. If a pokemon knows an egg move, and you breed it with a Ditto, does the baby have that egg move?

If it does I really need a Mild Ditto, lol.

Hey, I have been wondering this. If a pokemon knows an egg move, and you breed it with a Ditto, does the baby have that egg move?

If it does I really need a Mild Ditto, lol.
Nice lol. Luck plays a big part in pokemon games. XD

Yes, the moves are passed down as long as the parent that has the moves is male. I think I have a Mild Ditto I can lend you. No guarantees... I'm at school so I can't check.

I am home. And I do have a Mild Ditto; need it? I'd want it back when you get the pokemon though, k? It's my only Mild one and it has Pokerus. xD

For the Ditto? Nah, don't need anything. I'll get it back anyway. XD But if one of your pokemon are ready to be EV trained and stuff you can trade that to me for the Ditto now.

OK. I finished breeding them for you. Just give me any random Pokemon for it, that you don't want back. Because the Pokemon are on my Pearl game, but I need the finished Pokemon on Platinum. Oh, and you can have your Ditto back too.

Sure. I still have your Pearl FC in my list so that works out. I probably can't get 'em today since I gotta wake up early tomorrow for practice. I'll pick 'em up tomorrow afternoon.

Pikachufreak, quoting the entire first post was completely unnecessary. Also, I suggest you work on improving your spelling and grammar, as right now it is utterly abysmal.

I'm sorry i don't understand...could you not understand what my post mean't? I thought even without correct grammer you could still understand what i wanted...it's not easy for me being dyslexic either.

And it's the UK GAME shaymin that i got a few weeks ago....OT-Movie 11
Caught in Cherish ball.
etc. Completely UT.

Hey! Send me a PM when you are online. I've been on and off all day and it looks like I still missed you. :/

Also, I accidentally battled a Pokemon with Mantine. I don't remember if it was a Snover or Sneasel... So it has either 1 Attack Point, or 1 Speed Point.

can u ev train my monferno in attack and speed????
ill offer a ut legit shiny quilfish or eevee
I'm assuming your Monferno is already touched with some EVs so I'll have to use berries on it, right? Sure but you'll have to get in line. xD What are the natures of Qwilfish or Eevee?

@Sunny: No problem. I'll take it off with berries to have it cleaned off. XD
I'm on now. So Pearl first right?

@Sunny: Your pokemon are done. :] We'll have to this trade tomorrow though since I'm pretty beat and my finals tomorrow start before 9. Wish me luck. XD

Edit: Starting on Sarge's between classes tomorrow.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Timid Snover w/ Leech Seed

Just noticed this now when thinking about my own trade thread. I have both a male Abomasnow with Leech Seed and a Timid Ditto, so getting you that if you still need it is no issue at all. Also, still need that moon stone? I'm fairly sure I have an abundance of them...

Don't really need anything in return either, unless you feel like giving away some shards (looking for blue specifically). Let me know if you're interested in the Snover.

@Pikachufreak: 3137 2612 0012. Unfortunately, I'll only be around for one more hour for today until late at night.

@Linkachu: I was actually just breeding for that too. XD But I'll still accept it. I have Diamond so I don't have much of a use for Shards. I have 8 Blue shards but I'm keeping 6 in-case I someone wants to do me a favor of teaching my Aerodactyl Aqua Tail. xD You're welcome to have the extra 2.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@Linkachu: I was actually just breeding for that too. XD But I'll still accept it. I have Diamond so I don't have much of a use for Shards. I have 8 Blue shards but I'm keeping 6 in-case I someone wants to do me a favor of teaching my Aerodactyl Aqua Tail. xD You're welcome to have the extra 2.

Sure XD
Would two shards for the Snover and a Moon Stone seem fair? Because I could get you the Charmander/Duskull with their wanted egg moves instead (or any of the non-evolved Pokemon on your wanted list) =)

The Charmander and Duskull would take a bit of work, but I don't mind when it benefits me too XD

I added one thing (Scyther) to the Egg Moves list. Yeah, I'd greatly appreciate if it was another egg-moved pokemon. ;] I don't think I need anymore Moon Stones (have 7 atm) but I have to go count how many pokemon actually evolve using that thing. xD

And take your time. :] I know breeding can be painful, lol.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
How about that Baton passing Scyther and the Duskull w/ Pain Split? Consider 'em both pending trades (I've been meaning to breed a Duskull like that for myself anyways) XD