• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but now you only knw of free time, this enables you from going to school, this makes you dumb, and then to end this spiral of free time you jump of a cliff.

I wish my mother (or my stephdad) werent so greedy

Granted, but they end up giving everything you own to charity. This includes your house. You die of starvation and hypothermia.

I wish that I could train the best Fishing Tournament team in 13 days.

Granted, but they were actually secret weapons made by the goverment, they have little bombs inside of them that explode when bitten on.

I wish I had another plate of Macaroni.

Oh, my, it's been a while since I've posted here.

Granted, but Fi sets it on fire while you're driving it.

I wish that nothing dramatic happens during my Ecology final this week.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Granted, but now ;D gets spammed to hell even more to make up for it, although my banhammer epically pwns all evil-doers anyway :p.

I wish I had a military tank to run over people's cars with.

Granted, but because your head so so full of questions, your head blows up and it destroys the world as we know it.

I wish diet soda tasted like regular soda. (ie diet dew is disgusting but not reg)

Granted, in a horrific Grain-Hopper "mishap" that is soon to come, you lose your tounge, unable to taste anything. How soon you ask? Why about...NOW. *Shoves Blisk into Hopper* :D

I wish... that in my School photo I didn't blink. (I look like a dork :p)

Granted, but because you tied so hard not to blink, you can't blink ever again and your eyes dry out. You are now blind...

Granted, you get one mark above it. (Example- You got a C and it becomes a C+.)

I wish that my GPX+ eggs would hatch. (Most of my eggs hatched in two days, but these ones have taken 4 days and not yet hatched!)

You know, most people make only one wish. So I shall crusheth your second wish. *ahem* Granted, but you lose your password and a random hobo guesses it correctly, now the new owner of Mega Epic Warrior. >:D

I wish people made better, more detailed wishes.

Granted, but they are so complicated everyone's head explodes!

I wish that I had a rocket propelled Nintendo Entertainment System on wheels that went the speed of light and got to 60 mph in .00001 second.

(Detailed enough Fallen Angel?)

(Too bad I'm not sane to begin with. >:D)

Granted, but it is so good, you aren't considered worthy enough to use it.

I wish the planet was invaded by aliens.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the DSi doesn't support internet so there is no getting to Youtube

I wish December would stop going by so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.