• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you have to work in the pie mines instead. AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF THE PIE, GOT IT?!?!

I wish for a baby turtle to bring me chocolate pie :)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but animal rights activists go into a frenzy when they find out. Not only do you lose your turtle, but the activists never leave you alone.

I wish I knew what I was searching for.

Granted. You lose your job/ your grades drop in school and everyone hates you because your not popular yet your not a nerd.

I wish these animal's rights people would stop bugging me.

I did catch giratina with a pokeball though...

Granted, but someone sees you transform and scientists come in and do experiments on you with large needles at the remove your brain for further testing.

Again I wish that these animal's rights people would leave me alone.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but while mowing your grass, plant activists start tormenting you for killing defensless foliage

I wish I wasn't so easily distracted

Piemaster I think you're missing the point of this game. You have to crush the wish with something that's related to the wish itself. Watch.

Granted, but it's crap flavored and it's poisened with sewer rat blood, spoiled milk, crushed tylonol, and hair.

I wish that my school would be swallowed into the ground so I wouldn't have to go back in the fall.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but like everyone else who has wished that, you manage to piss off a Tyranitar and it tears your limbs off before smashing your head.

I wish I had the right mindset to complete the task at hand.

Psycho Monkey

(I have no problem killing all humans. Best part is, I'm only half human so only my human side has to die. >:D)

Granted, but the government being the bastards that they are take your T-Rex believing it to be a threat to national security. On top of that, it's a living breathing T-Rex. Scientists are gonna wanna experiment.

I wish for 50% of the human population to die. Those that are intellegent enough to function in society and those who have potential to be intellegent and function in society are not allowed to be killed.

Granted, but you fly so high that you get into the upper atmosphere layers... and the oxygen is too thin, so you suffocate.

I wish I could see more fireworks.

Granted, but it is conceited so it only grants wishes that helps it.

I wish I knew what Psycho meant when he wished for a [] ^ O X.

I hate banana bread so I curse it so that it turns you into a banana!

I wish the Lugia at the bottom of the HGSS Pokecharms forum theme didn't have the strange white glow on its arms and tail.

Granted, but you are teleported to Death Valley, California where you burn to a crisp!

I wish I was on the Hubble telescope with an indescrutible oxygen tank and suit with infinite oxygen in it

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but since you can only play one at a time the other one gets jelous and plots your destuction. The first act of it's revenge is to destroy the DS you were currently playing. It's second act is to electicute you.

I wish to be a crotchety old man in 50 years

Psycho Monkey

(Da fuck?)

Granted, however you have no outlet to plug it into which means all the food you put in it will go bad.

I wish I had a monkey tail growing out the base of my spine.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now you also have monkey hair all over your body. (And you smell like crap.)
(That was going to be my next wish :D)

Granted, being unable to crush your wish, my only option now is to crush you. *rolls over tunduli with a steam roller)

I wish I could think of a Pokemon whose name ended in 'v'

(You've been looking at Apple? xD)

Granted, you make a Fakemon, give it into Nintendo, they make it into a real Pokemon - but its name's cursed and if you were to type/write/say it, you'd die.

I wish I didn't have 'My Name is Tallulah' stuck in my head.

Granted, but it turns out you owe [insert amount of money here] to some guy you once met five years ago. Congratulations.

I wish my ear wasn't itchy.

Granted but my Cacturne Needle Arms your face.

I wish to command an awesome Cacnea and Cacturne army that wouldn't die, faint, or revolt against me.

(Wait, what? I guess I'll answer Mr. Cacti's, seeing as he was first)

Granted, but while in war with them you die, and so they are adopted my several scary fangirls. Not fangirls of you; but just freaky PokeFangirls.

I wish one of my 'friends' wasn't a crazy Sonic fangirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.