• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but now (s)he is very grumpy because (s)he needs to get laid. As a result (s)he gives your class a difficult weekend assignment. (Wait, you're still in school?)

I wish for a way to expell all of my extra energy

S

sheesheesh

Granted, you are now incredibly lethargic and fall asleep for God knows how long.

I wish you didn't lose the game right now.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you lost the game because I never lose.

I wish I could decide if I should cut my nails or let them continue growing until they are long enough that I can sharpen them into claws.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, you are forced to KILL THEM WITH FIRE and you now longer have nails.

I wish that made sense.

Psycho Monkey

(Bitch Ima scientist!)

Granted, but that doesn't stop me from sending a horde of angry Evil Space Monkeys to your doorstep.

I wish I could find a viable specimen for my monkey-human cross breeding project.

Granted, but it loses it's mind because it doesn't know what species and it kills you and itself.

I wish I could control lightning without getting hurt

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but as your wish was made 11 hours ago you're probably already asleep.

I wish people would do what I tell them when I tell them when it is of the utmost urgency.

Granted, but there never is an utmost of urgency again in history

I wish My mate listened to decent music other than the Hoosiers and Mika all the freakin time

Granted, but the place you have to go to instead is a bottomless hole with a wireless card and laptop falling next to you.

I wish I could actually cook a decent meal...

Granted but your cat now wants to join a football team.
(...This is 'Charms. Randomness is normal.)

I wish I lost 10lbs of my weight

Granted.

WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PARENTS WERE KILLED IN ACTION BY A NUKE THAT WAS LAUNCHED INTO THEIR BUNKER BY A "STELLARWIND ELSYDION". THE FUNERAL IS TOMORROW. PLEASE WEAR RADIATION SUIT.

I wish I made a wish. >=-3

Granted, but now all the users are complete and total dolts that make all the current N00b'd people look like saints.

I wish for a giant vat of chocolate ice cream.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, because our world is at peace all of our military technology has been erased. Then in come the Decepticons and without a military humans are eliminated before the Autobots can arrive.

I wish I had more money so I could see Transformers 2 again.

Granted, but it's taken out of the cinima before you can see it again...

I wish I didn't have to go to Drama in half an hour... I can't be bothered to act at all right now...

Granted, but I am and now you have to live with the fact that you put me in jail.

I wish I could see all the people from ags now...

NOOOO!!! YOU NEVER GRANTED THE WISH!!! DIE!!! *kills Newprofile*

I'll answer myself now!

Granted, but David ignores you.

I wish I had something to eat

S

sheesheesh

Granted, it is now midnight, but it's 90 degrees Fahrenheit INDOORS, and it's still bright out. Brings back bad memories, huh sis?

I wish I could see what you did thar.

Status
Not open for further replies.