• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I do forget to eat all the time. It's why I ate breakfast at 2:30. :p)

Granted, you go to the beach on that one day and get pinched and stung by a bunch of Kingler and Tentacool.

I wish dinner would be ready. :C

Granted, the turn so big they can't hold up their own weight, so they fall into a vat of toxic waste and turn radioactive and eat your city. You're in huge debt...

I wish I woke up earlier.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Damn you Kini!)

@ Brendan: Granted, you now work for me

@Jirachan: Granted, you have indegestion

I wish more people would wish to be monkeys

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, the dog out lives your entire family and pissed on each of your graves.

I wish for more mental stimulation

Granted...

*Clips electric shocker clips on Monkey's ears and stands back*

Fire In The Hole!!

*Pulls lever, everyone knows what happens next*

I wish I was electricity resistant

Granted, but the human nerve system is full of electric charges so you can't feel me stabbing you repeatedly

I wish for a cheeseburger

Granted, but a the custard is 8 years old and makes everyone run away cause ut's green

I wish the new Transformers movie was already out

Granted, but you're never allowed to watch it, even on DVD, because whatever you watch it on will blow up.

I wish I could meet Jordin Sparks someday. (I live in AZ, so there's a small chance of that happening)

Granted, but you haven't showerd in 5 weeks so she dies when she comes within 6 miles of you

I wish my N64 would work (stupid cable's messed up on it)

Granted, but it only plays one game...which ever one you hate most.

I wish my brother hadn't kept me up last night by screaming jokes from outside. (He slept in a tent.)

Granted, you don't have a thumb anymore.

I wish Izzy (my second cousin) wasn't crying so loud. I already have a headache. If I didn't, I wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.