• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the mp3 player and camera don't work, making a DS Lite or original DS much more useful to you.

I wish I could find Paper Mario for Project 64 (N64 emulator for those of you who don't know)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the file is corrupt and gives your computer a virus which deletes all your save data.

I wish for nice warm sunny weather while I'm at the beach for the next three days

Granted, but you can't breathe and die then Patrick eats you because, for some reason, he thinks you look like a ;D giant cookie ;D, then he throws you up in Spongebob's pinapple house

I wish that I had back all the money I spent on the tiket for the movie Free Willie Nacho Libre :( :( :(

Granted, but you can't breathe and die then Patrick eats you because, for some reason, he thinks you look like a ;D giant cookie ;D, then he throws you up in Spongebob's pinapple house

I wish that I had back all the money I spent on the tiket for the movie Free Willie Nacho Libre :( :( :(
Don't put too many smileys on one post, it could (or is) a possibility for warning of process of being n00b'd

Granted, but the theater thought you stole your money back and call the cops.

I wish I could drive this year, even though I'm 15.

Granted, but can only drive a powder blue Preyas(I think that's how it's spelled) with a horn tht plays Jonas Brothers songs and a bumper sticker that says "Sarah Palin is my hero!"(horrifying, isn't it?), so you commit suicide out of extreme humiliation.

I wish I was an Electivire

(it's spelled prias, i think)
Granted, but you shock everyone near you, can't go near water, attract sharp metals, and destroy electrical appliances.

I wish I could fly!

Granted, but an hour later, the pilot says you have to get off the plane or he'll call security on you ;D ;D .

I wish I knew the secret of the universe

Granted, but you use to go back to 5,000,000 A.D. then it breaks because it only had a 6,738 year warrenty and you die of future shock.

I wish I was a guest star on the show "Family Guy"

Granted, but they taste so good that you go vegitarian and get so weak, the wind blows you off a cliff, into a river, that, dumps you into a volcano, that blows you to the moon and you die of lack of oxygen. (and THAT'S what happen's when you don't eat your bacon!)

I wish that I was Supreme Awesome Ruler of Earth and Various Other Planets!

Granted, but 3 months later, the humans and aliens join forces to destroy your kingdom on the no-longer planet Pluto ni order to kill you. Then they dance on your grave and you work for the Devil. *laughs evily*

I wish Linkachu had a Rootzoo account.

Granted, 'cause I have no idea what that is.

I wish my two buddies from my dojo could come to my party tomorrow. They ditched last year with no call why!

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you get so damn hot, you start to get a tan.

Why thank you, I'm quite enjoying my tan 8)

@Secad: Granted, but they get in a fight and trash your house with their matial arts skills.

I wish it hadn't started thundering because now I have to turn off the computer after only just getting on it for the first time in half a week >:(

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but its one of those obscure writings that very few people have heard about and those who have are part of the unpleasable fanbase where everything you do is wrong despite the fact that you are the creator. *phew*

I wish for fog

Granted but you get a sun burn XD (It was sunny like hell yesterday for me, my sis literally got a sunburn XD)

I wish my new PS2 Game wasn't broken.

Psycho Monkey

Granted but your girlfriend gets hurt in a car crash (IM EVILY GENIUS)

If you were a genius you'd know I was single :p

Granted, but temperatures stabalize at 100[sup]o[/sup]F everyday until October.

I wish I wasn't single (for lack of a better wish)

Granted, but your girlfriend is a praying mantis, and she bites your head off.

I wish that I skipped my freshmen year and the torture that it comes with.

Granted but your best friends move away and you have huge exams next year

I wish pokemon was real life (I really, really do though XD)

Granted, but Fi burns you, and all the cars you would ever drive! However, your liscense is safe. I steal it. ;D

I wish that my barbecue ribs were done already.

Granted, but you become UNdead (still technically dead) and live in eternal misery. (only thing worse than that is probably having to watch "Titanic" 793 times in a row with your eyes glued open.........scares me just thinking about it)

I wish I knew what to wish for

Granted, but it's a Blastoise and it uses Hydro Pump on you (you don't just die, you no longer exist)

I wish my laptop had Internet wherever I went (I kill those who say Wi-Fi, cause I mean WITHOUT that)

Status
Not open for further replies.