• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*sigh* Another one? Granted, you get raped by a horny Nidoking during mating season.

I wish people would wait at least 50 or so posts before repeating a wish that was litterally crushed 12 hours ago

(Lol, I wasn't on at that time so didn't know sorry.)

Granted, but they start putting one worded wishes that drive you insane.

I wish I had a million dollars.

Granted, but aliens come and blow up Earth, which we cannot defend against 'cause we got rid of all weapons.

I wish people would read and comment constructively on my fic 'All That For A Mantyke?!'

Granted but one of the moderator's delete it XD (I've read it though, and tbh, i like it.)

I wish the tv would show something decent for once (Like Pokemon XD)

Granted, but suddenly Brangelina shows up and start making out in front of your TV. How decent is that?

I wish I knew how many fans my fic has.

Granted, hovewer you are voicing a character that appears in only one episode, for 10 seconds XD

I wish I would rain sweets.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, and you get to experience the real crush along with it.

I wish for a complete economic crash so that money no longer determines power.

Granted, but then they develop new currency called "Jay May". You then have all the Jay May and people are jealous so they roast you over a pit for dinner.

I wish I had another smoothie.

Granted, but you drop it and suffer the same fate I did in the Scuicide Game.

I wish flying pigs existed. XD

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I smash it in your face for the lulz.

I wish evidence wasn't making it look like I was completely ripped off.

Granted, but that doesn't change the fact that you are the one doing the ripping off, that's too classic. Here, let me show you a new way to do it.
*throws a pie, which at the last second, explodes, revealing Binky the Clown hiding inside, who starts singing "Happy Birthday" untiil the apocalypse*

Back to the topic...

I wish for the summer to begin (1... more... day...)

Granted. But Fi eats it, so you only have one day of it. Back to school with you!

I wish 'My Cousin Vinny' was ten times funnier. It was hilarious once, and I want to make it even funnier so I can copyright it and make a fortune!

Granted, but Fi burns your vocal cords. How funny is that rasping sound coming out of your throat, eh?

I wish that the Johto University RP would start tomorrow.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but Cody gets sick and can't continue it (please don't get sick Cody :'()

I wish for mental stimulation

Granted, but it involves thinking 'Ow-ow-ow-ow...' as I sew your mouth shut. Fi cauterizes it, of course.

I wish for good cheese crackers. I'm hungry.

Granted, but Fi burns them, mistaking them for pancaked n00bs with spam sauce on top, (the cost of living with a super-loyal-pyrokinetic-gerbil, eh?)

I wish I had a giant pet dragon, which is 100% loyal to me

Seriously, how can you confuse crackers with n00bs? I think Fi needs glasses.

Granted, but 'giant' is relative. In the microscopic world it came from, being an inch tall is massive.

I wish Fi had a good, correct prescription glasses that were fireproof, breakproof, whatever-proof, the right size, and looked good on her.

Granted, but he eats them and they give him gas which results in a giant flaming pyrokinetic gerbil fart which kills you (Ouch!)

I wish for snow down here in Alabama instead of 100 degree winters.

Granted, but evil is relative, too. Where the dog came from, 'evil' means pinching their nephew's cheeks.

I wish I had the Ghostbusters to exterminate Zezzy's spirit.

Psycho Monkey

Granted. Hey, I can't crush my own wishes can I? ::)

I wish I knew how it was possible for me to get invites to be someone's friend on Facebook when I don't even have a Facebook. (So help me, if someone made an account in my name I will murder them)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now you can't tell the difference between a gerbil and a marshmallow. You accidentally eat Fi after roasting her over an open fire to make smores.

I wish to avoid Secad and Fi's wrath from that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.