• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR TO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......

I wish I didn't have to spam.

Granted, but the Monkey's don't like you as a ninja and leave you forever... after murdering you...

I wish people weren't racist

Granted but you get trapped in a giant bubble of water for the rest of your life.

I wish my neck didn't hurt... *glowers at Leah for giving Aura a fatal massage*

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but now your fingers hurt from so much typing

I wish for a full body massage. (I doubt I need it but it would feel nice)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it's the same wish I wish for

I wish I hadn't played this game so much today that I can't think of a wish

Granted, but it's a really stupid wish.

Oh damn... nothing to wish for... ummm... I wish my sister didn't have pet mice

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you get a pet snake that eats her mice. Because you live in Australia, it's one of the many venomous kinds found in the region. Tonight it will escape and bite everone in your house.

I wish I could visit (or live) in Australia

Granted but a giant mutant once pet snake bites your head off when you do.

I wish it would rain harder (it's a miracle that it's raining at all but anyway...)

Granted but you drown in the floods.

I wish that Queensland could send some of the masses of water it has down here.

Granted, but when you dive under, the water on top suddenly freezes and you drown.

I wish I didn't have to go to school on Monday... Wait don't answer that. I don't have to!

I wish for a Riolu Plushy

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the mafia hid heroin in numerous plush toys. The police raid your house and destroy your plushy looking for the drugs but find none leaving you with half a Riolu plushy.

I wish that didn't come out so mean

(It was mean?)

Granted but something else will... *coughwhenyouhavetosaysomethingreallyreallynicecough*

I wish I had something other than my fists to take down these two little demons (sister and friend).

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but using anything leads the evidence back to you

I wish I hadn't gotten so distracted that I forgot to take a shower

Granted, now the only thing he does is hold down the house in a tornado, eat sleep and poop.

I wish I could speak in full Japanese sentences, instead of knowing simple words like frog and stupid.

So you hath wished it, so shall it be.

He turned invisible and gave you paper cuts. (The invisibility is that he's 2D)

I wish I was on Pokecharms.com

Granted.

The CDs spin too fast, exploding from extreme centrifugal force, and shrapnel goes into your hands. The doctor says you only have 3 millionths of a second to live.

I wish I could go to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.