• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, you go in your pants

I wish the cesspool of darkness in my back yard would disapear so that I could hack into the internet outside without dealing with the mosquitos that breed in the cesspool.

Granted, but now there is a Gigantall Sunflower (basically, a giant flower) where the cesspool once stood. And that attracts the zombie killer bees which you will have to deal with when you go outside

I wish I had a duplicator which can allow me to make numerous copies of myself to do various things, then put them all back straight afterwards, so I don't have to feed them.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but each copy represents an aspect of your personality. The evil you, although pretty weak, causes a lot of trouble for everyone and you get blamed for it.

I wish people would stop complaining to me about stuff that isn't within my power to fix.

Granted, you are on the streets outside of Zaxby, because you were kicked out

I wish I knew I was being dragged to the beach tomorrow in advance

Granted, you get ready in advance, but it turns out you heard wrong and now you're wearing all this summer clothing at Falls Creek (thats when I come up and bury you in the snow).

I wish my best friend didn't ignore me almost completely on Tuesday...

Granted, but you die in an accident involving the fryer.

And Fi.

I wish I had enough time to read all of the books I got out of the library yesterday. Over 15 600 page books in a week? I hope I can read them all and still do all my other stuff.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you read so fast that you can't remember which plot went to which book. (You could always just renew them)

I wish I could get to the library to pick up a book or two to read when I go on vacation

Heh, I have someplace to go to next week, so I can't.

Granted, but it's a really bad piece of chick lit. There are some good chick lit books, and some not-so-good...

I wish I knew the kata Pasai perfectly for my next rank (karate).

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but while demonstrating it you accidentally kill someone and get explelled.

I wish I was more skilled in martial arts

Granted, but you slip on a puddle one day while holding sai and impale yourself on them. You die.

I wish I would get taught a bo kata soon! Squee! I love the bo.

Granted, but Fi burns off your left hand.

I wish that I had the energy to go get dressed right now. I'm still in pajamas. :(

'Charms is soo addicting...

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but while I am the Lord of the Evil Space Monkeys, the Magical Sea Monkeys fall under the jurisdiction of Wrath Monkey who is a much more aggressive ruler than I am.

I wish Wrath Monkey would let me rule the Magical Sea Monkeys for at least a day.

Granted. The next day, they drown you for ruling them instead of Wrath Monkey.

I wish I had a strawberry milkshake. ^^

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you skinned your toe walking barefoot in the driveway to get the mail like I did a few weeks ago.

I wish my headache would go away (probably shouldn't be on the computer but I'm addicted)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you caught it with your face and are now missing both of your front teeth.

I wish my life was more like my Sims life. Allow me to go into more detail:
I am an immortal mad scientist werewolf
My sexy wife is a vampire
My daughter is a witch
I have twin alien sons that I gave birth to
My best friend is a robot that I built
And my dog is a demon
(I beg you to be super creative when crushing this)

Granted, your best friend sets your house on fire and everyone in your family but you dies. You then plea to the Grim Reaper, who then kills you.

I wish I didn't just lose the game.

Granted, but it starts the day BEFORE summer starts and lasts 364 days a year (365 on leap years!)

I wish I had a non-poisonous taco

Actually I did wish for something so the hobo ralphs up my mother (so many nightmres...........) and eats you instead (but on the plus side theres no pollen in a hobo!)

I wish I was a Marine General and wouldn't die if I was shot

Granted, but Game Freak (people who make pokemon games) kills you for making pokemon better than theirs

I wish I could solve the world hunger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.