• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but instead of focusing on what you WANT to focus on, you're focusing on experimenting with a meth lab. It explodes in your face and your charred remains are unrecognizable.

I wish I had some money for a rave.

Granted, but you get arrested for noisyness, underaged drinking, and attempted rape (actually, the last one is just some group of girls framing you. You would probably fail at even starting a rape yourself)

I wish I had less projects going on at once

Granted, but somebody steals your food after your first delicious bite.

I wish more people'd join gzh's PRP. It gets kinda lonely...

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, you're popular for making the worst music ever.

I wish I hadn't skinned my toe in the drive way while getting the mail. I didn't know I could bleed so much from such a small appendage.

Ew? Granted, but a car drives up the drive way and breaks your right arm. :p

I wish I had an iPhone. :p Too bad I don't have AT&T...

Granted, but it's actually a future prototype and you get executed since it was from a thousand years in the uture.

I wish I had a glass of water. (I'm parched.)

Granted, but it's polluted water from the sewers and you die from the chemicals from it.

I wish I can kill the ones I hate with only a glance at them.

Granted, but you see yourself in the mirror and think it's someone you hate.

I wish I wasn't tired so I could figure out how to put my Trainer Card in my sig. (stupid tiredness!)

Granted, but while doing so, you somehow IP ban yourself.

I wish my friend wasn't having a giant mental blank that's being going on for the past 3 hours or so?

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now your friend is so mentally stimulated (s)he keeps bothering you with every inconsistant thought that pops into his/her head for the next 72 hours.

I wish my jeans would stop ripping in such inconvenient places

Granted, but they always fall off and somehow disintegrate in inconvenient places.

I wish there was a Pokemon game where you can play in all 4 regions and you don't need to trade with people or use events in order to see all every single pokemon.

Granted, but it's a one-of-a-kind type of game that you can't have.

I wish there'd be world hunger. I wonder what it'd be like...

Granted but people found out that you were the cause of it so they resort to cannibalism and eat you first.

I wish I lived near the beach.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you loose your sense of smell completely. (Seriously, that shit stinks)

I wish my favorite shirt doesn't suffer the same fate as my previously mentioned jeans (as in deteriorate until they are completely unwearable.)

Granted, but they're done by bands that all suck and everyone hates them anyway. Which by extension makes everyone hate Gives You Hell.

I wish my phone upgrade would arrive already.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but when it does there's already a new upgrade out leaving your new phone obsolete. Don't you just love the advancement of technology?

I wish I was an elemental master

Granted, but your clone shows you how stupid you are and after being driven crazy, you kill yourself.

I wish fire wasn't harmful.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but that would require 98% of the human population to go extinct. (Depending on your pont of view, this might be a good thing ::))

I wish I had more to do. (I'm getting so much accomplished at once I'm actually getting bored :p)

Granted but the game thinks you haxx0red for it so it becomes unplayable.

I wish I had a legit level 100 shiny magikarp.
(Not really xD)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, all it's worth is bragging rights and people still make fun of you for it.

I wish I could have my very own Crowning Moment of Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.