• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it's the only person that will let you copy his notes during the major surprise test that happens to be today

I wish my school won't bring back exams next year (More Exams = Less time with you guys! :'()

(what's so fail about them, maybe they have bad moves before evolution, but if you keep one as a Zubat and prevent evolution, you can get a pokemon that can play a few tricks on your opponent)
Granted, but now Tangrowth are fail (which means YOU fail)

I wish I had more money (doesn't everyone?)

Granted, but you contract AIDS instead.

I wish I had my old copy of Zelda: OoT (Ocarina of Time for the n00bs who don't know what Epic Win is made of)

Granted but hey taste bad. :p

I wish.......................I wish that the person who crushes this wish will crush it in a funny way.

Seriously, there isn't enough funny here. :(

Granted, but this wish crushing is so funny you laugh too hard and lose your voice. Forever. And your Arms. No sign language for you!

...I wish I could be the star of the next High School Musical.

Granted, but it sucks just as much as the last 3 because it's about how none of the other stars went to college and all became hobos. :p

I wish High School Musical had neither existed nor disgraced both High School and the world of music simultaneously.

Granted, but before you knew this, the new Disney movie's stars that you disliked came and beat you and threw you in a lake to drown.

I wish that that annoying Mudkip saying would stop >>

(Hey! I only just understood why people ask that. Why yes, I do like mudkip- GIVE ME THAT VIDEO!!)

madness? THIS. IS. WISH SMASHING!!

I wish I didn't have to put up so much capitalized text, I put up one, then realized I should put up the other, but now don't want to get rid of either.

Granted, but now your caps button runs away because you don't use it *sad panda*

I wish I could make a post that didn't follow one from Brendan (third time today >

lolz Granted, but then all your posts follow Phsyco Monkey.

I wish I could meet someone who'd understand me....

[quote author=Fallen Angel link=topic=4283.msg98930#msg98930 date=1241308188]
lolz Granted, but then all your posts follow Phsyco Monkey./quote]

O.O Uh oh?

Granted but you don't understand them!

I wish I could travel throught time!

Granted, but apparently, you already travelled through time, to get your words into a quoted post that was 3 hours before you posted the quote. Thus, a time paradox occurs, and

I wish it was the end of the school year already

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but because you got out the first week of May you have to start the next year in the middle of August. Worst part is the air conditioning isn't running

I wish my end of the semester projects weren't so tedious (they aren't difficult, just annoying as hell)

Granted, but you become bankrupt from using cleaning tools for it (seriously, the ones used in major aquariums cost quite a lot)

I wish I could actually draw for toffee

Granted, but it is killed in the failed attempt your pet Napolion Fish that tries to go to war against the glass

I wish I could breakdance like a pro without breaking a leg

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, you are killed by rampaging Nidoking

I wish I could hold my breath long enough to bottom crawl the entire length of the pool (75ft or 25m)

Granted, but in order to do so you hae to grow gills and lie under water for the rest of your life anf then some Japanese sailors capture you and put you in an aquarium as a mutated ocean freak. Then you die from the salty water getting in your gills.

I wish I could finish this book

Status
Not open for further replies.