• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the rodents have the bubonic plauge and you die of the black death.

I wish to get more shiny pokemon....i want a female shiny Ralts

you posted that 60 seconds after me...

Uh...granted, but they do random things to you.

I wish for random thing that include real pokemon

oh XD

I was so expecting "But they were all vacuums and they crush you XD" (Yes, there is a Kirby vacuum)

Ganted, but the pokemon wage war and you're arrested for bringing them to earth.

I wish people would actually listen to me >>

Granted. It's posing as Cerberus's new chew toy for making me remember that. (It's amusing to me!)

I wish I wasn't too lazy to get up and get more coffee.

(Btw Psycho, "Man in the Box" trumps all other sounds stuck in my head. >:D )

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Man in the Box is a good song)

Granted, but the coffee is cold

Since Chibi reminded me, I wish I had some tea (Best part is, I take it hot or cold)

(Awesome)

Granted, but I steal it. (My tea! >=( )

I wish I would use the microwave to heat up my coffee. (And I checked it for potatoes. ;) )

Psycho Monkey

(steals tea back)

Granted, but the now boiling hot coffee burns your mouth

I wish I had a Geass (google it if you don't know)

Granted, your the best in the world at Wii Sports. But because you spent 6 years in a dark room doing such, all you have is a strong arm and a pale, fragile body...

I wish i could train my pokemon faster...

Granted. They all go up in level ultra fast, and without being able to get that back you didn't save.

I wish humans could photosynthesize.

Granted, but then the food services would go out of buisness and Millions of people would loose their jobs.

I wish that Plaitnum would hurry up and come out in the U.S. already!

Granted, and you go live in a forrest near my house. My 360 went boom, and the ensueing fire burns my house, and starts a forrest fire. You die of smoke inhalation, and then your body is burnt to a crip.

I wish for corsala

Granted, but it works, and you have no ammo, as i have it all....(and a .50 cal sniper rifle upstairs....)

I wish for...COOKIE DOUGH ICECREAM....again

Granted, but the ice-cream van realizes that it needs that ice-cream for some important figure's daughter, it rams into your house to try and get it back

I wish I knew why I couldn't get to this site for the last three days (I knew that Oak was working on editing stuff then, but the site disappeared at some point. And now I'm trapped off the pokecharms battle game :'()

Granted, but the reason turns out to be something completely stupid. Exactly what? You'll have to make that up yourself.

I wish for sunglasses.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but there's a time limit to your transformations before you are forcebly reverted back to your original state (can't have you getting stuck in that form, you'd use it to your advantage ;))

I wish the cheese of the pizza I just ate wasn't sticking to the roof of my mouth (pain)

Granted, but your opinion on what you'd like to eat isn't cared about.

I wish I had some strawberry icecream. (I'm sure someone wished that before...)

granted, but it turned out to be cherrim ice cream and the curse of cherrim haunts you and you keep on throwing up every time you eat ice cream.

I wish that I could have time to play battle revolution.

Granted, and that is to be my slave for all eternity ('cus my cookies says so)

I wish I could forget the horrible sight that beheld me last Sunday (see the 'Friday 13th' thread to find out what that horrible sight was)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you forgot because you have amnesia and can't remember anything at all.

I wish I had badass horn rimmed sun glasses (think leader of the Squirtle Squad)

Granted, but when you try to put them on, you accidentally poke your eye out with the tip

I wish it was Week Without Walls already (it's a program where you go to a random place and do special stuff there to learn more about that place)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, one of the random places is the Realm of n00bs. The people that haven't built up immunities to them become n00bs themselves (n00bs reproduce like zombies you know) and bring havoc to the world.

I wish there was a vaccine to cure n00biness

Granted, but it is apparently within the hearts of the rest of those of us who have made it to good-quality standards. They take out our hearts to do it. But since no scientist cares about a pokemon forum, they don't cure any people on the forums of their n00biness and they forever spam the forum...

I wish I could crush n00bs with a hammer

Granted, but by stooping to their level, you instantly turn into the worst n00b ever.

I wish I could have gotten the even Shaymin. The flooded roads and other extreme weather patterns prevented me from going.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the Shaymin they send you is glitched and corrupts your entire savefile and even fries the card (I call DS games card because they look like PSP memmory cards). At least you're in TRU so you can pick up a new copy of the game.

I wish I'd get off my lazy ass and do something more productive than play on the internet all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.