• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but Goku sues you for ripping off his move. You shall now either be eaten by giant monkeys, or used to recreate the dragonballs by smashing up your own

I wish I had better hiking boots (I'm going for a mountain expedition in a few days time)

Granted, but they're really Fi and his children in disguise. Don't eat them, or they shall burn you!

I wish Fi will be referenced many times in the entire forum, but shall still be owned by me.

Granted, but Fi burns them in retaliation for your crush.

I wish that Fi would burn Brendan just to bug him for the wishes about being Fi-proof.

Granted, but your not Mystic_-proof, and all you get is coal.

I wish Toriyama (DBZ creator), Oda (One Piece creator), and Kishimoto (Naruto creator) would make a manga together.

Granted, but I make you allergic to it because I am a goddess!

I wish everyone except the mods, admin, and I would be subject to Fi's wrath because everyone is wishing to become Fi-proof!

Granted, but now everyday is Saturday. You keep reliving the same day over and over. Only you have the memory of it.

I wish I didn't have any homework.

granted, you must do it all on school so you have no more time to do anything els.

i wish all the schools in the world explode

Granted, but now everyday is Saturday. You keep reliving the same day over and over. Only you have the memory of it.

Is that Groundhog Day references I spy Smoochum?

Granted, but its literally part-bull, part-dog and finds every chance it gets to knock your ass around.

I wish I had coffee. (I'm a total addict. ^^;; )

Granted, but as the armadillo, which is supposed to have hard plates to protect it, is made of jelly. A spacial paradox occurs that causes a lot of odd things to occur. These things include toothpaste ruining your teeth, America being the poorest country in the world, and chainsawking bandaging up everything he cuts

I wish the 'pokémon helping the U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan' story was true

Last edited by a moderator:
granted but enemy forces in Iraq and Afghanistan have legendaries on their side....
Granted or not whatever its still not and granted at the same time...

I wish i could get my team ready for the Pokecharms Winter Tournament: Baby Cup

Granted, but no matter how hard you try, you are stuck with pokemon having their two basic moves with everybody else having good move combinations.

I wish I knew whether I should pursue a script-writing career

Granted, but then you don't know anything else to do in life.

I wish I had a magical waffle fort that wouldn't get soaked in the rain.

(Yaaay!!! ... I mean booo! :p)

Granted, but now watching TV is painful. (You all know what I'll wish for know...)

I wish watching TV wasn't painful.

Granted, but now it hurts to breathe and small children hold their breaths because they don't know any better, and then they die and their parents kill themselves out of depression and then eventually everyone dies because there isn't enough people to do anything and then the circle ends because nobody goes on 'Charms anymore.

I wish I didn't get tired so easily in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.