• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you are hailing me as your new leader (that's what happens with typos, I believe you were supposed to say 'I wish it would hail')

I wish I knew whether I could get internet time during the baby cup (going to U.S. for it apparently. Which means wi-fi, but less time on the site)

Granted, but Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks your server, thus obliterating the internet.

I wish I didn't have such a long hiatus from 'Charms because of finals (which are soon! As in next week.)

granted, you instead had a hiatus because you hid in a box for two months because you saw my underwear (Oh ****! Did I really say that?!)

I wish Chuck Norris didn't have a roundhouse kick

Granted, but Sem is split into two as well. So you get washed up by Sem with his hydrokinetic powers and his Aquamor

I wish I had some sort of super-awesome being as well

Granted. It is making yourself explode. Without respawning. Have fun ;D

I wish I could respawn whenever I got killed.

Granted, but when you fall down a chasm, you respawn above the same chasm and fall again. So life is getting killed over and over again

I wish I had a chocolate souffele (sp?)

Granted, but when you fall down a chasm, you respawn above the same chasm and fall again. So life is getting killed over and over again

Bah. I can just grab the edge of a wall and climb out.

@ Secad: Granted, but the picture is burned by a mysterious pyrokinetic half fox before you ever see it.

@ Brendan: Granted, but your team consists of nothing but Magikarps now

I wish I had a match.

granted, but you cannot use it because you don't have anything to light it on. So you might as well have a stick

I wish I had an EV trained team of zombie magikarps (that would be cool, and they might have some better moves)

Granted, but Fi eats it. She loooves match-wood fires.

I wish Fi and Chibi's pyrokinetic half-fox could team up for a crime-fighting duo comic book.

I wish Fi and Chibi's pyrokinetic half-fox could team up for a crime-fighting duo comic book.

I'm the half fox XD. (OMG that would be SO awesome! ;D)

Garnted. You wished that you would die.

I wish I was a pyrokinetic and immune to fire.

Granted. The light is so intense it blinds you.

I wish The_Darkness would relize that just because I'm a pyrokinetic and immune to fire doesn't mean that water now becomes fatal. -.-'

Granted. But in order for that to happen you have to remain a baby forever.

I wish I knew what "invinvible" meant.

granted but you don't know how to use them and you kill everyone you care about

I wish this wish was not granted

thanks! and granted... now there is another song to take its place

i wish that i got to meet hayley williams from paramore in real life

'Wood-kinesis' is actually chlorokinesis, or control over plants.

Granted, but she's in her coffin.

I wish I could be a really powerful shapeshifter with the Runaways in the Marvel comic book series 'Runaways'.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but after awhile you don't remember your true form.

I wish that my freezer didn't defrost causing all the ice to melt and flood my kitchen.

Granted, and you get so good you start playing real fast, leading to your hands disentegrating from extreme heat and friction.

I wish I knew how to ask.(ya know what I mean?)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you compliment her on the outfit she's wearing, then say it would look better on your bedroom floor. Works everytime, trust me ;) (This is what we call a delayed crush)

I wish I had hydrokinetic powers to make the clean up off my kitchen easier

Granted, but now you have no immune system. How will you fight off all the poisons in our atmosphere?

I wish I could breed the best prize ever for the 'Charms Pokemon Tourney.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it's a zombie Magikarp that knows Intimidate

I wish I didn't have to type 2 papers over the thanksgiving break

Psycho Monkey

(Damn Chibi, you're really off the wall this week. First you mistake the word dignity for Bonsly, now you mistake Psycho Monkey for Brendan Savem. :p)

Granted, but you anger Fi and realize the hard way that you're immune to the elements, but your clothes aren't.

I wish Chibi would get herself new glasses/contacts ;) (I'm not spiteful, I just like to tease with all the sincerity in the world)

(Damn Chibi, you're really off the wall this week. First you mistake the word dignity for Bonsly, now you mistake Psycho Monkey for Brendan Savem. :p)
It's not my eyes, it's just my brain's fucked up from the constant computer addiction, reading, and well, my brain's just been melting over the years until I've become the crazy random nutcase I am today...and I was thinking of your RP charrie XD...(And someone DID drop a Bonsly before they deleted their post >:()

Bic:

Granted, but when I put them on I lose all of my depth perception and fall down a set of stairs and land on top of you, breaking multiple bones in your body....luckily I escape unharmed! :D (No really, I lose my depth perception if I wear glasses)

I wish I would stop making name mistakes, even though I can see perfectly fine

Psycho Monkey

(Even so, my RP char is Brian. Had you said that I wouldn't have even noticed)

Granted, instead you confuse genders MR. Chibi ;D

I wish Chibi wasn't so easy to pick on

Granted, but now you have to write a novel.(I'm sorry)

I wish I would put the book I'm writing on the General Fiction board.

Status
Not open for further replies.