• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but your IQ drops to 7,85. Sorry. (I hate to see Disturbed-fans get destroyed like this :'()

I wish I had a sword.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(I like Disturbed too. Down with the Sickness and Stricken are my favs)

Granted, it's a cheaply made wooden sword that breaks when used.

I wish I was a master swordsman.

(Hehey! We're a group of our own! :) I love Liberate, The Game, I'm Alive and Indestructible)

Granted, you start your own sword school and get your arms chopped off when teaching your students "how it feels to cut through flesh".

I wish I could meet the members of Slipknot in person.

[size=8pt]D: Ouch.
Granted, but your dive into the water knocks your goggles off your eyes and you do the entire race bumping into the sides.
(Happens to me all the time)

I wish Kal didn't hate me, and would let me call him Marcus D:[/size]

Granted, but you can't use it correctly and end up killing someone you love, somehow.

I wish I could think of a new poem...

Psycho Monkey

*Hugs Chibi back* Indestructable and The Game are pretty good too :)

Granted, but it takes so much time you forget what the first line was and must start all over again

I wish for something rediculous

Granted, but it's so ridiculous and complicated that it can never be mentioned.

I wish I had more creative things to type.

Granted, but at coronation you get your liver eaten by an eagle. (Yeah...mythology...)

I wish that I would get an idea of what to do for my book.

Granted, you are bored 99% of the time and 1% of the time, you are not bored.

I wish I didn't wait until the last minute to begin my stupid assignment. So much to do! :'( I don't want to fail.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you use it so offten it begins to sound wierd. (Anyone else say a word so much it sounds wierd besides me?)

I wish it would snow

Granted, but while you are taking a walk around a mountain far away from everyone else. The snow comes down in one gigantic sheet (like in the Fone Bone comic) and you are stuck out in the cold without any food, water, or gigantic soft underpants

I wish these newspapers would stop making me think that Iran and the US are about to go to war

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but people mistake you for a swinger and other swingers want to bring you home.

I wish the next time I die of laughter I could actually breathe. Seriously though, that was the best insane evil laugh I've had in awhile and I don't even know what caused it. 8)

Granted, but someone wishes it as you're typing it out and then nobody ever posts in this thread again 'cause they don't know how to crush it.

I wish I had a puppy.

[size=8pt]Granted, but in order to relieve the pain your chiropractor snaps your neck to an awkward angle, and if you want to live witout pain you'll have to leave it so your ear is up against your shoulder. Awkward.

I wish for satisfactory results on my exams :3[/size]

Granted but when you open it the tissues turn into one of my dragons and they eat you.

I wish my friend was online.

Granted, but while you are taking a walk around a mountain far away from everyone else. The snow comes down in one gigantic sheet (like in the Fone Bone comic) and you are stuck out in the cold without any food, water, or gigantic soft underpants
Jeez, when will people learn what happens when you wish for snow...

I wish I didn't have to repeat myself all the time (this was a prime example)

Status
Not open for further replies.