• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you get drunk somehow and get arrested. Even if your legal and not driving. If you aren't legal, sucks to be you.

I wish that there wouldn't be any drugs that hurt the body.

Granted, but you can't wish for nice wishes like that anymore! I don't want to crush them.

I wish that I didn't loose my DS, IPod, and all my DS games on my band trip.

Granted, but you lost the van where you lost them in the first place

I wish I could get the tempo right with 'this is me' on guitar (I have it almost perfectly except that)

Granted. You get sued for perfection of the song. Somehow. The people who wrote it probably have good lawyers.

I wish that I could sing very well.

Granted, but when you try to listen to something, you end up getting 'rick-rolled' (I had to do that after I got rick-rolled today)

I wish I had a bigger bag (nothing can get out of it now, let alone in)

Granted, you get a bag so big that when you bend over to look into it, you fall inside and can't find your way out.

I wish I had a chocolate milkshake.

Granted, but it's broken. You can't feel it because you're paralyzed

I wish I knew why I didn't want to see the pulsar (what's wrong with seeing a dead star?)

Granted, the answer is here: seeing a dead star makes you think about death and after a randomly long line of thought it only leads to you taking your life. That is the answer.

I wish I could burst into flames without damaging anything that I dont wish to get damaged.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but before you can use their powers Mecha Sonic appears and obliterates you. (Damn you died twice today)

I wish I had all seven Dragonballs so I could make a wish that doesn't get crushed

Granted, you have them, but when you go to make a wish, it gets crushed coz the Dragonballs were fakes.

I wish I was Psychic

Granted, but I throw them in a lake, just because I'm evil like that. >:D

I wish I knew if my mom/grandparents were getting my AC:CF or not. I can't wait until Christmas.

Granted, they are not getting it for you. :( Instead they are getting you "Teletubbies: The Magic Rainbow" for the Wii.

I wish I had Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. :D My boyfriend's brother has the game.

Granted, but it is so gory, you can't look at it again (I actually don't know what it is exactly)

Ri rwish ror moar rooby racks (translation: I wish for more scooby snacks)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but they taste good when you're high because in reality they taste like dog treats.

I wish I didn't have 2 tests and an English paper due on Wednesday.

Granted, you have 5 tests and a paper on math due in four hours. Good luck!

I wish that I didn't want a fish every time I thought "I wish".

[size=8pt]Granted. But because you're still technically human (your genes won't lie to you) you drown when someone tries to put you in their fish bowl.
Congratulations.

I wish I hadn't just lost the game.[/size]

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you win but your opponent is a sore looser and beats the crap out of you.

I wish I had the power of healing so I could repair my Grandma's broken ribs.

Granted, but it isn't healing. It's the transfer of wounds from one body to another. Your grandmother is now fine, but you have broken ribs (no sweat really, you could always give them to someone else)

I wish I could get myself to do this more often

granted, but you can never get yourself to sleep and you die of lack of sleep

I wish I had a religion (then I would be killing the goat before I rub its belly)

Granted, now you are extremely religious and take your life to get out of this horrible world and go to heaven. (unfortunately, you end up in hell. Sorry pal.)

I wish more people would like Slipknot, Disturbed and all the other awesome metal bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.