Flash Challenges are freeform artistic prompts centered around a particular theme, meant to inspire creative works for whomever wishes to take them on - and now, with the first Pokémon RPGs for the Switch released into the world, the time has come for a new one!
The ChallengeCreate a written work, artwork, or trainer card related to Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee!
These don't have to be related to your particular playthroughs, and even those who don't have the games or aren't particularly interested in the game are welcome to participate - you could very well create a work featuring Pikachu or Eevee themselves - or just a journey through the Kanto region with your closest companion of a Pokémon by your side. And of course, works featuring the latest introductions to the Pokémon world, Meltan and Melmetal, are also highly welcome.
- You must have an active Pokécharms account to enter. "Active" means an account that is not restricted by read-only status, and has not been banned.
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Entries do not necessarily have to be original - creators can upload works that they've made previously. That said, we'd love to see what new works you come up with!
- Entries do not necessarily have to feature Pokémon characters or locations, or be set in a Pokémon universe. We observe that most works here do feature one or more of these, however.
- There will be no declared winner and no prizes - this is just for fun
- The theme is up to interpretation if you wish - follow it strictly, or use it as a bouncing-off point for something more diverse, or even subvert it entirely - it's up to you!
- Due to the lack of judging or prizes, Pokécharms staff are permitted to submit works for the challenge.
- The rules for the Creative Corner must be observed when taking this challenge.
How to EnterThe process is slightly different for different kinds of entries:
Visual and written works (artwork, stories, articles)
Most works will be submitted via the Creative Corner in the usual manner. In order to mark your entry as a Flash Challenge entry, you should tag your work with the tags flash challenge and let's go. It's also helpful to post a link to the work in the comments for this article. And of course, if you do not mind us featuring an entry you've submitted to the Flash Challenge on our social media profiles - be sure to tag it with the Pokecharms-Social tag as well!
To submit trainer cards, just link to them in the comments for this article. If you're not sure how to do this, there is a guide here.
Good luck, everyone!