• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Guild Name?

• Stardust Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Crusaders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Stardust Falcon

• North Star/Polaris/Sirius

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Exodus Crusaders

• Exodus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ohh, and I wasn’t too sure about the existence of magic here (I should probably pay more attention ;w; ), but if it’s a thing I think it would be really cool if Succubi had like- some sort of charming spell thing, sort of like a one-shot item, the kind of thing that needs to recharge for a while, that has the same effect as Charm from Pokémon or Lust Dust from League- in the sense that it stuns the target for a second, or maybe lessens their attack damage.
Granted on bigger targets it wouldn’t work nearly as strongly as on humans, per say, but.
again, just a thought ;w;
Well, Ekans has Lipstick powered Dark Magic, so you can let your imagination run wild just guessing what she's got planned.
Good night everyone.
Night~
I imagine Dark Elves having strong magic resist
I'd pin them as the rogue's amongst elves with Dark magic, and Concealment skills. For a full magic and magic resistance, I'd say High Elves sound more up that alley.

I can have Rairah do a move that bypasses all the dragon's defenses, but I need someone to lend me their weapon...
Her daggers aren't long enough to do the job properly. Worry not, what I have planned is a very logical Dragon hunting method recommended in many guides.

I wanna get into this, it’s just the gear system seems a little complicated. If someone could help me with a long range character I’ll probably be able to hop in soon.
My character is also a sniper if that’s what you mean by long range. I can help you with that if you like. But if you’re just looking for something else like an AR or something, just look through any shooting games you’ve played and make a variant of the weapon you like.

My character is also a sniper if that’s what you mean by long range. I can help you with that if you like. But if you’re just looking for something else like an AR or something, just look through any shooting games you’ve played and make a variant of the weapon you like.

I’m also going for a sniper, if we’re able to do stuff like that. For some reason bolt-action feels right, so I’m wondering what type of gear you used for your character.

I’m also going for a sniper, if we’re able to do stuff like that. For some reason bolt-action feels right, so I’m wondering what type of gear you used for your character.
I went for a semi-auto considering that the reload times would be too long during raids. As for gear, I went for stuff that could boost his accuracy. My character’s a robot as well which basically means he’s a literal ‘Aimbot’. His highest upgraded piece of gear is the headpiece. If you were choosing a human character, I would go with maybe some type of helmet where his visor allows them to see a lot more. Even some type of special glasses could work. Body shots are nice but the head shots are deadly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If my character would use magic it'd be like lightning related and he doesn't have any magic skills. If he'd get some it'd be because for some reason he decided to keep a companion

Should I come into the story at essentially starting level or should I be about as strong as your guys’ characters?
There's no levels in the game, the character's power is dependent on the level of their items. Start at the same level as everyone else's items, since we're all at out items are at level 1-3 anyway.

First time doing an rp in a very long while, lemme know what I need to fix.

Name: Kat Jones
Appearance: of a slim build, with very short, blonde hair.somewhat tall for a girl, and has blue eyes.
Personality: outgoing and kind, she tries to include everyone she can with projects. She hates being alone,
Hobbies: drawing, running, playing video games.

In-Game Character
Name: Allie Woods

Appearance: wears a dark green hooded cloak over her light brown tunic, and also wears a black visor with green tints. She wears white leggings and brown combat boots, and is of elven origin. Her hair is long and brown, falling halfway down her back. Her eyes are an emerald green.

Personality (can be same as player's personality): bubbly and fun loving, she enjoys spending time with her friends. She will usually try to lighten up darker situations, and hates being on edge.

Weapons: LVL 2 ballistic sniper rifle: essentially just a bolt-action sniper, can be folded up to be put into smaller areas, and has an adjustable scope.
LVL 1 phason blade: a metallic dagger that can control a concentrated blade of energy, good for hand to hand combat.

Armor: LVL 3 Visor: essentially auto targets to a degree, has night vision, and an adjustable scope.

One-shot items: none

On second thought, @E.K.A.N.S. , upon reading your latest post It has occurred to me you'd probably want the pleasure of screwing this dragon in the ass, both literally and figuratively.

While the throat has the thinnest scales, the Dragon's *ahem* Rectum has no scales covering it and a mighty blow to the rear would certainly yield results. I can have Rairah pass the idea to Jay if you're interested, otherwise, I need to find someone else's weapon to defile. I'm not sticking my daggers up the dragon's arse.

Yes, this is a recommended way of dealing with a Dragon used multiple times throughout Light Novel history with excellent results, and I in no way have made this up for kicks. If I remember correctly, Arifureta should be getting an anime soon and if the anime gets that far into the Light Novel then you'll see this plan in action :D

Well my spiked jack would fit nicely in there but @Rohan Kishibe 's character just asked Rairah if she had any other ideas so... :p

So nothing. It's right up my alley (and up the dragon's back alley). Seductive Jay is skilled in dealing with matters of the fart so you can leave this ass-ignment in her capable hands

But she'll have to hold off on that for now because she's doing what Falcon asked of her, which is mid-range cover. However if things shake up during the fight and they surely will then Jay will bust that dragon's cheeks harder than prison

Last edited:
Well my spiked jack would fit nicely in there but @Rohan Kishibe 's character just asked Rairah if she had any other ideas so... :p

So nothing. It's right up my alley (and up the dragon's back alley). Seductive Jay is skilled in dealing with matters of the fart so you can leave this ass-ignment in her capable hands

But she'll have to hold off on that for now because she's doing what Falcon asked of her, which is mid-range cover. However if things shake up during the fight and they surely will then Jay will bust that dragon's cheeks harder than prison
Yea, I'm gonna respond to Rohan too, just wanted to see if you're up for some backside-stabbing.