1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Captain Cardboard, Aug 18, 2018.

?

Guild Name?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2018.
  1. Stardust Warriors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Phantom Crusaders

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Stardust Falcon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. North Star/Polaris/Sirius

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Exodus Crusaders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Exodus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I imagine Dark Elves having strong magic resist

5DigitNeb likes this.
  2. Well, Ekans has Lipstick powered Dark Magic, so you can let your imagination run wild just guessing what she's got planned.
    Night~
    I'd pin them as the rogue's amongst elves with Dark magic, and Concealment skills. For a full magic and magic resistance, I'd say High Elves sound more up that alley.

3. 5DigitNeb likes this.
  4. uh... i dunno. we kinda already started, but if you really want to then sure.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  5. 5DigitNeb likes this.
  6. Woah...one sec, lemme back track through this and let me see what I’m looking at lmao

5DigitNeb likes this.
  7. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

This RP is pretty interesting. Now I know Retro’s a perv

8. I can have Rairah do a move that bypasses all the dragon's defenses, but I need someone to lend me their weapon...
    Her daggers aren't long enough to do the job properly. Worry not, what I have planned is a very logical Dragon hunting method recommended in many guides.

Retro Master and 5DigitNeb like this.
  9. I wanna get into this, it’s just the gear system seems a little complicated. If someone could help me with a long range character I’ll probably be able to hop in soon.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  10. My character is also a sniper if that’s what you mean by long range. I can help you with that if you like. But if you’re just looking for something else like an AR or something, just look through any shooting games you’ve played and make a variant of the weapon you like.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  11. I’m also going for a sniper, if we’re able to do stuff like that. For some reason bolt-action feels right, so I’m wondering what type of gear you used for your character.

5DigitNeb and Retro Master like this.
  12. I went for a semi-auto considering that the reload times would be too long during raids. As for gear, I went for stuff that could boost his accuracy. My character’s a robot as well which basically means he’s a literal ‘Aimbot’. His highest upgraded piece of gear is the headpiece. If you were choosing a human character, I would go with maybe some type of helmet where his visor allows them to see a lot more. Even some type of special glasses could work. Body shots are nice but the head shots are deadly.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  13. ah, I see. Thanks for the help and recommendations, I’ll probably start building my character in a few hours.

14. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

If my character would use magic it'd be like lightning related and he doesn't have any magic skills. If he'd get some it'd be because for some reason he decided to keep a companion

15. Should I come into the story at essentially starting level or should I be about as strong as your guys’ characters?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  16. There's no levels in the game, the character's power is dependent on the level of their items. Start at the same level as everyone else's items, since we're all at out items are at level 1-3 anyway.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  17. I meant by gear level but okay, probs gonna make my character rn. Thanks!

5DigitNeb likes this.
  18. First time doing an rp in a very long while, lemme know what I need to fix.

Name: Kat Jones
    Appearance: of a slim build, with very short, blonde hair.somewhat tall for a girl, and has blue eyes.
    Personality: outgoing and kind, she tries to include everyone she can with projects. She hates being alone,
    Hobbies: drawing, running, playing video games.

In-Game Character
    Name: Allie Woods

Appearance: wears a dark green hooded cloak over her light brown tunic, and also wears a black visor with green tints. She wears white leggings and brown combat boots, and is of elven origin. Her hair is long and brown, falling halfway down her back. Her eyes are an emerald green.

Personality (can be same as player's personality): bubbly and fun loving, she enjoys spending time with her friends. She will usually try to lighten up darker situations, and hates being on edge.

Weapons: LVL 2 ballistic sniper rifle: essentially just a bolt-action sniper, can be folded up to be put into smaller areas, and has an adjustable scope.
    LVL 1 phason blade: a metallic dagger that can control a concentrated blade of energy, good for hand to hand combat.

Armor: LVL 3 Visor: essentially auto targets to a degree, has night vision, and an adjustable scope.

One-shot items: none

19. Accepted. Are you going to be part of the guild, or do you want to just show up, help the Crusaders defeat the Three Horn, then be recruited?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  20. Showing up and being recruited sounds cool, it’d be fun to be picked up like that lol

5DigitNeb likes this.
  21. You may be subject to attempted assassination by my OC Rairah, who will almost immediately pin you as trying to Kill-steal their boss.

22. I guess thats a good excuse not to be greedy...

5DigitNeb and kyuukestu like this.
  23. On second thought, @E.K.A.N.S. , upon reading your latest post It has occurred to me you'd probably want the pleasure of screwing this dragon in the ass, both literally and figuratively.

While the throat has the thinnest scales, the Dragon's *ahem* Rectum has no scales covering it and a mighty blow to the rear would certainly yield results. I can have Rairah pass the idea to Jay if you're interested, otherwise, I need to find someone else's weapon to defile. I'm not sticking my daggers up the dragon's arse.

Yes, this is a recommended way of dealing with a Dragon used multiple times throughout Light Novel history with excellent results, and I in no way have made this up for kicks. If I remember correctly, Arifureta should be getting an anime soon and if the anime gets that far into the Light Novel then you'll see this plan in action :D

5DigitNeb likes this.
  24. Well my spiked jack would fit nicely in there but @Rohan Kishibe 's character just asked Rairah if she had any other ideas so... :p

So nothing. It's right up my alley (and up the dragon's back alley). Seductive Jay is skilled in dealing with matters of the fart so you can leave this ass-ignment in her capable hands

But she'll have to hold off on that for now because she's doing what Falcon asked of her, which is mid-range cover. However if things shake up during the fight and they surely will then Jay will bust that dragon's cheeks harder than prison

#225 E.K.A.N.S., Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    5DigitNeb likes this.
  25. Oh yeah, could one of you guys make sure to tell me when I should make my appearance in the story? Also, a link to the rp would be nice.

5DigitNeb and E.K.A.N.S. like this.
  26. Right on, thanks for the help.

5DigitNeb and E.K.A.N.S. like this.
  27. Yea, I'm gonna respond to Rohan too, just wanted to see if you're up for some backside-stabbing.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  28. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

My game plan is basically just to walk it with a pipe and hope it dies... :p.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  29. Is anyone gonna reply? I’m not trying to be pushy, just wondering. Or were we waiting for someone?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  30. I was just waiting for all of our players to get into place. I think we're still missing a few, but I might be wrong.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  31. I’m still on stand by, waiting for someone to give me the word lol

Grand Master Koop and 5DigitNeb like this.
  32. Ah, sorry for not replying earlier. I figured if I were to write a post of just June getting into position, it would be pathetically short, so I decided to sum it up now with the attack. Sorry about that again!

ALSO
    IM,,
    this is a lot funnier to me than it should be

kyuukestu, sSoul, E.K.A.N.S. and 2 others like this.
  33. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Got the idea for the post, just gotta summon the motivation. Also
    Did you get the reference?

34. OF COURSE I GOT THE REFERENCE IT WAS AMAZING

E.K.A.N.S., 5DigitNeb and sSoul like this.
  35. I'm just a joke to Seq ;w;

E.K.A.N.S., 5DigitNeb and sSoul like this.
  36. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Ah yes, both members of the cloud couple grace us with thier precense

E.K.A.N.S. and 5DigitNeb like this.