1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Captain Cardboard, Aug 18, 2018.

?

Guild Name?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2018.
  1. Stardust Warriors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Phantom Crusaders

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Stardust Falcon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. North Star/Polaris/Sirius

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Exodus Crusaders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Exodus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Swirled

Swirled Previously Swirled

If there is an out of context thread on the forums section then this belongs here. Anyway we accept your apology, nothing we can do to control life.

2. You've really got to appreciate talented people like @E.K.A.N.S. , and her uncanny ability to slip a dirty joke, innuendo or oddly sensual description into any scene. I'm must admit, you've refined it down to a scientific art.

3. Everyone's gotta band together and let the dragon kick their asses. Also stop Lerry's OP healing bullets from hitting. This dragon is too easy.

4. I stabbed it in the eye once, and it healed immediately 2 posts later. easy? I don't know what you're talking about. '-'

5DigitNeb likes this.
  5. Dude I just got slammed to the wall. Rairah's attacks aren't working but she's not taking any damage either

5DigitNeb likes this.
  6. I could consider taking a blow, but a blow like what Jay took would probably kill Rairah. She's a pure offense character so defense is non-existent.

With that in mind, given that the Dragon is now in rage mode I was going to have her forgo melee combat altogether and simply provide minor annoyance with pistol fire.

5DigitNeb and Swirled like this.
  7. I’m pretty sure I’ll stick to only having 2-3 healing bullets at a time. The Sandvich is a self heal item. The shield generator hasn’t been used, and I think I was knocked back? Yeah. Next post today, have had a busy weekend.

8. *slow claps*

Alright, Lewd Snek, you're a far better RPer than I've been giving you credit for, and you've convinced me. I'll have Rairah get more...up and personal, she's definitely not surviving a blow like what Jay took, or even something less than that, she's a glass cannon, after all, it's simply her character type.

Since this is a game world I don't have any qualms will killing off my character, since they'll only respawn later.

Depending on the feel I have when I actually get into the post, Rairah will either be one-shotted -as most Assassin-type characters are when they face a boss monster (Plenty of in-game experience)- or she'll be inflicted with crippling damage, perhaps the abrupt loss of 90% of your HP bar sets in a 'Crippled' debuff. At that point, the boss aura alone might finish her off.

I'll get a post up all the same though, this loop thing is rather problematic if we let it continue.

9. That's the taste of a liar!

5DigitNeb, E.K.A.N.S. and kyuukestu like this.
  10. Congrats @E.K.A.N.S. You’ve made it! :up: :D

11. thx bro

:love:
    HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CROWD GOIN APESHIT
    Trust me I know, I have the taste of all kinds of men on my tongue

#292 E.K.A.N.S., Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    5DigitNeb, kyuukestu, Swirled and 2 others like this.
  12. Swirled

Should I be concerned...

5DigitNeb likes this.
  13. AHhhh, that took a while to type :T

I started before Soul and Cardboard but only finished the post 2 hours after them sigh

Well, Raigh needs to catch Rairah, that'll lead to Ekans' desired collision kiss, and if someone doesn't catch Rairah she'll die when she hits the wall.

5DigitNeb and Grand Master Koop like this.
  14. Swirled

Swirl: Hold my beer, and my pipe.
    Edit: how would someone catch Rairah?

#295 Swirled, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    5DigitNeb likes this.
  15. Intercept with your body?
    lmao, you figure it out.

16. Swirled

Okay, I'll do my best, although if this comes out BS, I'll blame myself and edit it.
    Thought I was gonna pin the blame on someone else didn't you?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  17. A 2-hour post? A rare treat. Let's see what's inside!
    I fucks wit it
    I fucks wit it
    Mmmm… I really fucks wit it :blush:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh… :\=|:
    Don't stop... :\=|:
    I told you so!
    Now take off them clothes~ :\=|:
    She's flesh on the outside and on the inside? Rairah is very...

MEATY! :love:
    A tasty steak sauced with espresso and seasoned with cinnamon...
    So much flesh...
    You better watch out cause I'm getting hungry.
    You won't like me when I'm hungry. :?

kyuu's post made me a lesbian. I won't be able to reply for a while because I need to go break up with my boyfriend and figure out how to come out to my parents

18. Swirled

Details my dude.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  19. Feels like half my post got whittled down to soft-core echii, but ah, fanservice is a must! The plot is very important after all.

Glad I've been able to make you question your sexuality, :)

whenever you're ready you can sing for us~

20. Swirled

So does a confirmed catch of someone(as in the way you'd catch a ball) fall into the category of autoing?

5DigitNeb likes this.
  21. It would, but not in this case since I'm allowing it.

22. Swirled

Okay then, well I guess you can enjoy another post on this RP
    Probably not tho so yee

5DigitNeb, kyuukestu and Retro Master like this.
  23. Swirl: *Casually sticks his foot into @E.K.A.N.S.' dreams for Raigh x Rairah*

24. Swirled

@E.K.A.N.S.: Raigh x Rairah is confirmed.
    Swirl: Allow me to introduce myself.

5DigitNeb and E.K.A.N.S. like this.
  25. Raigh: Now hold mine

Think again

26. Swirled

Are you challenging me? Cause I'll have you know that you'll probably win that challenge, kay...

27. I kissed a girl and I liked it
    A feline so she tastes like catnip
    I kissed a girl just to try it
    I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
    She's made of meat
    But has no balls
    With cinnamon, espresso sauce
    I kissed a girl and I liked it
    I liked it~
    You know how fans work. Turn them on and they blow you.
    It's already happened...
    Raigh is carrying both of you, a superior display of strength
    [​IMG]

28. Swirled

Pit that in there for once, that is the last sexual innuendo your getting out of me,
    But if this post gets 5 likes I'll reconsider

5DigitNeb likes this.
  29. Swirled

True, but the sentimentality is still there, Swirl saved Rairah, Raigh swooped on and prevented them from falling, so they both deserve credit.
    Come to think of it, that would make a great love triangle

5DigitNeb likes this.
  30. that's like saying they should both get the girl, which is to say it doesn't work like that :T

31. Swirled

Pfft you right, I guess we just gotta see how this plays out, and I also gotta get invested in the game, since Raigh has been doing notably more.

32. The most logical way to decide this is to see who matches with who the best, but also see how things play out in the RP

5DigitNeb, kyuukestu and Swirled like this.
  33. Also, if Raigh had jumped to Rairah first, he would have had a way to descend, Sould beat me to it simply because I was offline

34. Swirled

I know >:D. Also in retrospect I could have Swirl to some shenanagins with the U.N.I.T pipe but whatever. I feel that it's better that Swirl and Raigh saved Rairah together in a sense, a bond between the two could strengthen.

Grand Master Koop and 5DigitNeb like this.
  35. Swirl x Raigh………………………………..
    I call it

"Gaigh" <.>

36. Swirled

Doubt it'll happen but hey, one can hope.

5DigitNeb likes this.
  37. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Wtf even is this discussion page. For some reason even though there’s nothing inappropriate I feel like Ekans’ posts are too mature of me

Swirled likes this.
  38. Wow. “RPers repeat the same thing until there’s nothing new to add. Then they are overcome with boredom.”
    You’re not wrong, but what a cold Wake Up Slap. Pretty sure that was an Ice type move. Not suprised, you are a succubus after all.

(IM JOKING @E.K.A.N.S.)

39. I say what needs to be said.