• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Guild Name?

• Stardust Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Crusaders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Stardust Falcon

• North Star/Polaris/Sirius

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Exodus Crusaders

• Exodus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude I just got slammed to the wall. Rairah's attacks aren't working but she's not taking any damage either
I could consider taking a blow, but a blow like what Jay took would probably kill Rairah. She's a pure offense character so defense is non-existent.

With that in mind, given that the Dragon is now in rage mode I was going to have her forgo melee combat altogether and simply provide minor annoyance with pistol fire.

*slow claps*

Alright, Lewd Snek, you're a far better RPer than I've been giving you credit for, and you've convinced me. I'll have Rairah get more...up and personal, she's definitely not surviving a blow like what Jay took, or even something less than that, she's a glass cannon, after all, it's simply her character type.

Since this is a game world I don't have any qualms will killing off my character, since they'll only respawn later.

Depending on the feel I have when I actually get into the post, Rairah will either be one-shotted -as most Assassin-type characters are when they face a boss monster (Plenty of in-game experience)- or she'll be inflicted with crippling damage, perhaps the abrupt loss of 90% of your HP bar sets in a 'Crippled' debuff. At that point, the boss aura alone might finish her off.

I'll get a post up all the same though, this loop thing is rather problematic if we let it continue.

Last edited:
AHhhh, that took a while to type :T

I started before Soul and Cardboard but only finished the post 2 hours after them sigh

Well, Raigh needs to catch Rairah, that'll lead to Ekans' desired collision kiss, and if someone doesn't catch Rairah she'll die when she hits the wall.

A 2-hour post? A rare treat. Let's see what's inside!
while Rairah was an adventurer dancing on the edge of a blade with only the edge of her own blades to keep her hooked down
I fucks wit it
her hair and fur flew about wildly, pink flames that ignited the air with Rairah's determination
I fucks wit it
Lithe, powerful, well-defined muscles flexed
Mmmm… I really fucks wit it :blush:
exposing each of the supple contours of her figure
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh… :\=|:
a fine glisten of sweat had coated Rairah's body
Don't stop... :\=|:
causing her clothing to stick to her figure far more than it should've
I told you so!
Otherwise, their sweat would cause any clothing to stick to them and drastically reduce their speed
Now take off them clothes~ :\=|:
the tender flesh of her emotions.
She's flesh on the outside and on the inside? Rairah is very...

MEATY! :love:
with skin the color of espresso- seasoned lightly with cinnamon
A tasty steak sauced with espresso and seasoned with cinnamon...
So much flesh...
You better watch out cause I'm getting hungry.
You won't like me when I'm hungry. :?

kyuu's post made me a lesbian. I won't be able to reply for a while because I need to go break up with my boyfriend and figure out how to come out to my parents

sSoul

Previously Swirled

I fucks wit it

I fucks wit it

I told you so!

So much flesh...

kyuu's post made me a lesbian. I won't be able to reply for a while because I need to go break up with my boyfriend and figure out how to come out to my parents
Details my dude.

I fucks wit it

I fucks wit it

I told you so!

So much flesh...

Feels like half my post got whittled down to soft-core echii, but ah, fanservice is a must! The plot is very important after all.

Glad I've been able to make you question your sexuality, :)

whenever you're ready you can sing for us~

I kissed a girl and I liked it
A feline so she tastes like catnip
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
She's made of meat
But has no balls
With cinnamon, espresso sauce
I liked it~
Feels like half my post got whittled down to soft-core echii, but ah, fanservice is a must!
You know how fans work. Turn them on and they blow you.
Are you challenging me? Cause I'll have you know that you'll probably win that challenge, kay...
It's already happened...
As soon as Swirl jumped to catch Rairah in the air, a black blur quickly followed behind him. Raigh caught both of his guild mates in the air as they fell. "Whoa there buddy, if you're going to save someone at least make sure you can save yourself." He said with a smirk on his face. With the reduced falling speed provided by his boots, Raigh safely descended to the ground carrying his teammates. "Now let's do as the lady said and kill that scaly fucker."
Raigh is carrying both of you, a superior display of strength
Before Jay could give him a command or something, Swirl had nearly broken his neck to see Rairah, in what looked to be pretty bad condition for her physical health. Before he could "kill that scaley fucker" as his falling companion put it, the player first had to deal with the matter of catching the falling beast-kin.

I'm coming, I'm coming I'm coming....

Swirl used his pipe to vault over to where Rairah was falling and opened his arms to receive her. Once he was able to, Swirl wrapped his arms around his target carefully, akin to a reassuring hug.

I came, nice. Now I'm gonna fall...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
A feline so she tastes like catnip
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
She's made of meat
But has no balls
With cinnamon, espresso sauce
I liked it~

You know how fans work. Turn them on and they blow you.

It's already happened...

Raigh is carrying both of you, a superior display of strength

Pit that in there for once, that is the last sexual innuendo your getting out of me,
But if this post gets 5 likes I'll reconsider

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wtf even is this discussion page. For some reason even though there’s nothing inappropriate I feel like Ekans’ posts are too mature of me