• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Crazy MMORPG Role Play Idea

Guild Name?

• Stardust Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Crusaders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Stardust Falcon

• North Star/Polaris/Sirius

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Exodus Crusaders

• Exodus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Ok, I do believe I’ve found balences for my character! (Thanks for letting me in, btw!)

Name: Justin Hardin
Appearance: An average 17 year old build, but a bit more skinny. Deep brown eyes, thick dirty blonde hair, and pale skin. Wears light grey everything, including a jacket he “never” takes off, sweatpants, and a shirt, bright red shoes, and black headphones. He also has a big black backpack on his back. Stands at 5’9”.
Hobbies: Playing video games, running, swimming, listening to music, chatting with friends

IGC:
Name: Lerryt6754
Race: Human
Appearance: In the game, he wears dark grey body armor, and a gigantic backpack. His build in game is only a bit more muscular, and he is an inch taller.
Personality: He acts more like a lovable badass in game, but this can get him on edge with some people. He tries to be funny, and still cares about people, but a bit less.
Weapons:
Blinding Obliteration-LV3: A powerful laser minigun. However, you must stand still when firing it, as moving can destabilize the charge that allows it to fire. Attaches to the big backpack, and adds a lot of weight.
Big Iron-LV2: a hybrid revolver, with a lot of stopping power, but 6 shots, and a slow reload time.
Armor: Multi-Resistant Body Armor-LV2: Heavy armor that makes him move at about 1/2 of other people’s speed, no matter what weapon he’s carrying(Minigun is added into this). It protects him decently, but not fully, from many types of damage
One-shot items: Sheild Caster, Healing Bullet, and a Sandvich
Companion: N/A

And there we go. My Bio is complete! Tell me if you want anything changed!

(@E.K.A.N.S. when I read your bio and saw Magic Tits, I couldn’t stop laughing...)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Weren't we having Crusaders in our name anyways? So the vote didn't really matter cause the losing team got the name anyways

I just found out that this was VR from reading your post. All this time I thought it was a regular MMORPG that you control with a keyboard. But we would still picture it realistically, like in that anime called And You Say There Are No Girls Online or something like that, the main character is Rucien idk kyuu prolly knows what I’m talking about XD

Also I didn’t know about power packs for Plasma Skorpions. My weapon uses miniature versions of those so I’ll have to get some :'|

I’ll reply in several hours, I stayed up so I’ll have to actually sleep first XD

it just occurred to me that i haven’t posted my character yet haha whoops

me: i need to start making guy characters so i can get better at writing guys.

also me: hey guys look at this girl i just made shes so cute uwu

Name: Juniper Hirschorn
Appearance: Athletically built, June stands at 5’4 in height and has a rather lithe, lanky frame. Her hair is cropped short at her shoulders, and holds a brilliant hue of fiery orange. Her eyes are a deep brown and accompanying her pale face is a multitude of freckles. Can be found in light sweaters and jeans, and also a pair of clear-framed glasses.
Personality: June is, in real life, rather awkward. She has a tendency to stumble on her words and go crimson at any confrontation. Other than that she’s rather sweet, and pretty gullible actually. Although, as it seems, sometimes in a burst of boldness and emotion, she can snap sometimes, although rarely. Usually, you’ll find, this only happens in defense of her friends (which are few). Behind the computer screen, however, she’s able to entirely change her persona and do as she pleases, no holding back.
Hobbies: Is very invested in ice-skating, takes frequent classes.

In-Game Character
Name: June
Race: Forest Elf
Appearance: Standing petitely at 4’11, June is quite the counter to her same-named controller. While she is thin, she holds curves around her hips that the other simply doesn’t possess. Her skin is fair, and instead of vibrant ginger, her hair is a long white-blonde, held up by a scrunchie of sorts that seems to be made of a fern. Her eyes are a bright green with yellowish undertones, and she bears a dark green hooded cloak, paired with a set of enhancing boots (to be described). Other than that, her only other accessory is a boosting earring (to be described), cuffed on her pointed ear.
Personality: Unlike her real-world counterpart, in-game June is spunky and bold, and maybe even a little rude. While she is kind, she’s a lot more blunt than in real life.

Weapons:
Forest Hunter Bow (LVL. 2)
Arrowhead Dagger (LVL. 1)

Armor:
Silent Soles (LVL. 2) A pair of tall, dark boots, that effectively boost the player’s speed and agility.

Flying Squirrel Shawl (LVL. 1) A thin, hooded cloak that doesn’t provide much armor stat but does give the player the ability to glide slightly, also boosting their speed.

Falcon Beak Ear Cuff (LVL. 2) A smooth, curved cuff connected to a simple black pearl earring that goes on a player’s ear, allowing them to focus on a target easier, in then raising their dexterity.

One-shot items:
Cherry Bomb- A pair of freshly picked black cherries that explode into dark smoke when thrown.
Faerie Wings- A set of beautiful wings that, for 15 seconds, almost boosts the players speed. Only to be used in a pinch.

Companion(s): Red Fox (Ahri)- A fiercely loyal creature who will fight with their owner.

me: i need to start making guy characters so i can get better at writing guys.
Idk, I think the same thing but I usually end up RPing as a girl anyway because the boards are so male-dominated. If it were the opposite and most people's characters were girls, I'd have made Jay a female irl who fantasizes about being a big beefy guy and a male incubus in the game. Who knows, maybe there could be a story arc where we meet all our counterparts

Idk, I think the same thing but I usually end up RPing as a girl anyway because the boards are so male-dominated. If it were the opposite and most people's characters were girls, I'd have made Jay a female irl who fantasizes about being a big beefy guy and a male incubus in the game. Who knows, maybe there could be a story arc where we meet all our counterparts
YAGpXPd.png

I have no words. Though it's not the first time I've seen or read about that particular character trope.

Since they'd brought up balancing the game and real life earlier, all out characters could knowingly or unknowingly be from the same town/county or whatever, some of them might even go to the same school. You can mix game drama with rl drama in a nice little bleed over effect were problems in both reality and virtual reality bleed into each other.

Speaking of school, around what time of year should it be?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
YAGpXPd.png

I have no words. Though it's not the first time I've seen or read about that particular character trope.

Since they'd brought up balancing the game and real life earlier, all out characters could knowingly or unknowingly be from the same town/county or whatever, some of them might even go to the same school. You can mix game drama with rl drama in a nice little bleed over effect were problems in both reality and virtual reality bleed into each other.

Speaking of school, around what time of year should it be?
and what year is it?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
You know, I think I’m gonna change “heavily armored man” to “heavily armored minigun man.” Because that’s sounds weirder and better to me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmm... on one hand it would be funny if jay tried flirting with Ken but he repeatedly refuses. On the other it’d be funny/useful if Ken knew jay irl. I think I’ll let the snek decide