• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

I love how I was scrolling through the Rp and was all like:

*mumbling to self out loud* when was the last time I responded...

*scrolls through*

*Scr Ea mS to the heavens* NOT ON THIS PAGE

*proceeds to calmly move to the previous page.*

Aura's freaking out and do is Sammy cause they know where their parents are. So they're gonna go rush off to Sky asking for permission.

They were originally trapped in the forest but now I reckon their in the caves. Maybe they've been trapped by Viiper, now that he's dead they can finally communicate with Sammy and Aura through dreams.

Aura just ran like, headfirst straight into Kevin and doesn't care one single bit about how much brain damage she probably has by now and she doesn't care about Kevin either right now.

You know, the thing is with Aura. She can only really have time to care about one thing at one time.

Just to add, I reckon everyone might be due for a doctor's appointment.

Except for the fact that Angel High was kept aloft by technology, Sky would've liked it. I might temporarily bring Marco back, but he'd probably leave when Austin does.

Oooh, sounds cool! Just so long Angel High doesn't use jet engines, or anything with a carbon footprint. Then I'll have to sent it right back down

And, um... yeah, I kinda forgot about the medical wing

The nurse in the medical wing is probably sitting there, sipping some tea. Not noticing the many dead and injured students frantically trying to not go insane. XD

Hell, I would employ someone from my part of that earth, except I don't think that that the water spirits would be very happy with sitting around in a building. Unless it was flooded. But then again, they still don't like being contained, so I can't really turn it into a fish tank thing... Hmm...

Eh, screw it. We'll get the current nurse to stay

I was waiting for crunchy or sky to reply telling Aura what to do or give ther some sort of responsible adult advice or something.

I dunno