• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Y saw the attack coming, but wasn’t able to dodge in time. She got hit, being sent flying into the ground. She flew up, however, with seemingly little damage to her robotic chassis. “Thank you, steel-titanium alloy...” she said to herself.
Iron Man and X flew at each other, raining down metallic punches on each others’ outer shells.
“Wait a...! Is the multiverse cracked open again?!” Realization set in and Nathan raised his hands up. “X, Y, Shantae! Stop fighting! They aren’t our enemies!”
Shantae slowed, screeching to a halt and looking back at Nathan, confused. “I knew it! Great job, X!”
X caught Iron Man’s punch. “And how can you be so sure?!”

Keda kept to himself, following along behind Erza with Alpha at his side.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Sans raised a nonexistant brow. "negative? i'm never negative. i'm just honest. i'm smart. i know about these sort of things. i don't want to spark false hope in someone. i just want people to understand how dire a situation may be. the same applies to you toph, and to me as well. we could go back home, and resume our lives like normal. or, we could enter a world we don't recognize. hell, you might even end up in the past, who knows?" He stated. "besides..." The skeleton's usual light in his eyes to indicate pupils disappeared, his voice seeming to go a little deeper with his next words, which seem to give off a chilly tone. "i don't think you understand how 'negative' something can get."

Last edited:
Hughes raised his eyebrows at Sans's sudden coldness. It seemed Toph had hit a nerve. "Plan for the worst, hope for the best, right?" he said, "If we figure things out, we might be able to find a way to get back to our worlds the way we left them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance lowered his bayard, but didn't deactivate it. "That's what we tried to tell you!" he exclaimed, gesturing with his left hand before placing it on his hip. He wasn't sure if it was a trick or not, but at least the fight had stopped for now.

comic

Snake took another puff from his cigar, before entering the room slowly, following Nathan. He leaned against the wall, folding his arm. No reason to hide any more. Nathan knew he was here, and he could inform the others if Snake tried to hide. Best to just reveal himself now. Maybe these people could figure out how to get back home.

------

Sans' eyes returned to normal as he looked back and gave Hughes a grin. "that's the spirit. i like the way you think, kid."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
In a bar, in hell, sat two demons, just talking to each-other, "He was perfect for me, but he had to be retarded, does it even matter? Does it really? I have no idea if it does?"
The spider like demon turned to the other "Y'know, he's not retarded."
The demon turned, with a look of anger and confusion "WHAT!? YOU TOLD ME HE WAS RETARDED!!!"
"Yeah, I was lying, he's perfectly normal." A large grin spread from ear to ear.
"You. are. a. horrible. person!! I have to tell him!!!" They ran off, out of the bar and down the road.
They chuckled to themselves before a voice asked, "Is that guy not retarded?"
They turned around, "No, he's totally retarded, that was complete bullshit." They cackled "By the way, how much money do you have?"
"Oh, like $100 dollars, why" They looked confused.
"Do you have a house without a roomate or a wife?"
They grinned, "Ohh, I think I get what you're talking about, follow me." They left the bar and went up to a car, opening the door for the demon. "Thank you."
They drove up to a house, they opened the door and walked inside, Angel dust walked into the bathroom, taking off their shirt and getting ready, they noticed a blue, glowing gem on the cupboard, they picked it up with one one hand, observing it, they yelled through the door "Hey, what's this gem thingy?" Suddenly, a portal opened up and sucked them in, they still had their shirt in hand when falling, landing on their back "OW, FUCK!" They got up, rubbing their back, they hadn't yet realised what had happened as well as the fact they had no shirt on, and nothing underneath, so they just stood there for a second.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They took their hand off of the lightsaber, Just standing there, staring at Lucario before turning and looking at the fight, just staring and staring at the fight, "What is even happening?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Todoroki watched the girl as she flew, as Iida and Uraraka took a step back.
"If you want to help us out, I'm not gonna stop you. But you realize this could be dangerous."
He turned to the others.
"So then, do any of you have a plan besides walk in there and look for my classmates? We're all stuck here.

Ashley paused to think, but Ed had an idea. "Ashley can fly, as she oh-so-humbly demonstrated for us," he began, and Ashley shrugged. "So she could probably scout for your classmates if she knew what to look for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hughes grinned. "If I just dwelled on the bad, I'd miss out on all the good things. Not that being stranded in a dimension apart from my friends and family is a good thing, but then again, life's been known to pass around a lemon or two."

"We deal with dangerous stuff pretty much every day." Gao said. "So it's nothing new." Alicia nodded at the sound of Ed's idea. "And I can help with that too."

Toph had an eyebrow raised in response to Sans comment; as it appeared what she said struck a nerve with the skeleton though some encouragement from Hughes seemed to lift his spirits.

"Yeah, let's try and remain optimistic." Toph said, as she mumbled a slight "sorry" for whatever she said that caused Sans to become moody as they continued to walk through the maze.

----------
"I don't know, we're only fighting cause YOU ATTACKED US! Listen to your friend, he is right. We are not your enemies." Yang said as she flexed her gauntlets and eyed X.

"But if you keep fighting. We might become your enemy. And nobody wants that." Yang threatened, as she tried to stop what now seemed like a pointless fight in her own way.

-----------
"Chaos. Humans fighting each other in panic. A natural response given their nature." Lucario explained, telepathically to the large mechanical figure; it kept its guard strong, but it sensed no direct attack.

Least not yet. Lucario gestured towards the black substance that had removed itself from the currently unconscious Negan.

"That thing seemed to spark this conflict when it attached itself to that human. It seems to possess a...sinister Aura of its own. It appears to be sentient, and dangerous." Lucario telepathically warned as it would keep its senses focused on it while he glanced at Negan. Curious if he should help this human or not. His vile Aura had not gone unnoticed, even with some faint sliver of "goodness" that had meant little in Lucario's mind. But on the other hand Negan did free it from its cell, so the Aura Pokemon was torn on what to do.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
They realized they had no shirt on, quickly putting his shirt on he glanced around, not knowing any of the people around him a look of confusion, they whispered to themselves, "Where in hell am I?" They yelled out at somebody they didn't recognize (Anybody, in group A, I don't really care.) "Hey, where am I?" They walked over to them, expecting an answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This 'fight', if you can call it that, is highly annoying, If this continues, I may have to stop it, hopefully by force." They said, staring at the fight, "Humans have always been annoying, to me at-least..." He turned to Lucario, "You seem 'tolerable' so far, but if you dare try to fight me, I shall end you before you can take into account that you have angered me," Turning away again he put his hands on two of his lightsabers, he whispered to himself, "I will find out why I'm here, and I will get back... at all costs... at all costs."
(By the way, the bold was just for atmosphere)

(I'm just gonna write in bold for the symbiote, even when it's not talking)
The symbiote tried to take over Thor, slowly slithering down his spine, "We shall be one, you are strong, we can be one, we are one." It tried to engulf his body in darkness.

Volpa was currently pinned down. There was a large wolf ghost over top of her. The only thing separating her from his teeth was her bo staff. She was eventually able to push the creature off of her. She flipped, landing on her feet. She spotted a strange shard nearby. Before she could react, she was sucked into a portal and was falling towards a small group. Volpa managed to land on her feet. "This obviously isn't the Ghost Zone." Volpa said to herself. She turned to the group. "Where am I" she asked. "We are not quite sure ourselves." Ali said. Jay remained quiet. "I suppose your not from here either." Catgirl said. She waited for an answer. "No, I am not." Volpa said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, pleasure to meet cha' Missus Kale."

The woman came around to his hand shake in the end. Good, situation adverted. Hiro filled her in for goals, so that fixed things. Now, how to go about it? Clearly there was a way to proceed, find a person to talk to. And if they didn't want to talk, show em' their weapons and situation resolved, they'd talk. This Kale person didn't seem to wield any weapons, but she seemed muscular enough to crunch some faces in. Fists weren't always the most effective weapons, but some people made em' work.

"So how'd ya think we should go about this? Track down some folk, look underground for em'? Cause other than the lot we just left, it seems pretty abandoned here."

“You are no match for the Mighty Thor!” Thor said, being engulfed by the Symbiote’s Power. He pulled Stormbreaker back to him and swung at the monster before summoning a bolt of lightning, breaking free from the hold of Venom.

Rocket fired at the mass, trying to free Thor from its hold. He turned to Vader and threw a grenade at him in an attempt to keep him away from the battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter got up and heard Nathan telling his allies to stop. “So you believe us now?” he said. “We kinda said a hundred times we WEREN’T Soviets.”

Sawyer was wandering the jungle of the island, trying to find a way back to camp. On his way there, he saw a weird shard on the floor.

“What’s this?” he said, picking it up. “Worthless junk.” He tossed it to the floor, but was sucked into it.

Marshall had been left working at APO after Sloane had been trapped in the cave by Jack. He saw a weird shard on the ground under his desk one day and picked it up.

“Where could this have come from?” he asked himself. Soon, it had started to suck him in, and he was pulled into the rift.

comic

"it's fine." Sans shrugged to Toph's apology. "i've just... experienced a lot. but even though you're a kid, doesn't mean you haven't had your fair share of... heh, 'bad times', so... who am i to judge?" His walking slowed as they neared yet another door. "another door, kid. do your thing." He closed his eyes as he shoved his hands into his pockets, talking a step back to let Toph do her sensing thing.

------

Taking another puff of his cigar, Snake watched the characters calm down, finally. What a bunch of idiots. Talking with a potential ally would always defuse the situation. The soldier had to imagine that they'd been fighting for a very dumb reason.

------

John 117 was flung back by yet another powerful punch to his chest, obliterating his energy shields and denting his MJOLNIR armor. He slammed into the hard earth as the Doomslayer raced on, headed for the spartan before he could even regain himself. At this moment, Chief was wishing he had Cortana with him, but she was back on High Charity. John would have to figure out this fight for himself. Balling his fists, the Super Solider got ready for the Doomslayer's advance.

------

"U-um... do you w-want me to... ride you?" Morty asked, unsure of the situation at hand. Ridley from Metroid had the Ben 10 watch and wanted Morty to hop on his back. Morty had expected his day to be weird, maybe even meet some hot chicks and get it on, but this was next level weird, even for the crazy stuff he did with Rick.

------

Rick shrugged as the portal closed once his new belongings were all through. "Hey, uh, out of >BURP< curiosity, what's with the hot chick in the containment cell?" He asked Z while looking around the room a little more.

Lance was about to add to Peter's statement when his history classes finally came back to him. That's who the Soviets were...but then... "Okay, we're gonna need an explanation, what was that battle up there--" he pointed towards the ceiling, but he was really referring to the fight aboveground between the two armies, "--and why did you think we were Soviets?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hughes stepped back as well. "You're definitely not wrong there," he said in response to Sans's comment, which made him think of Ed and Al. Come to think of it, they weren't actually that much older than Toph. He couldn't help but wonder what exactly the girl had been through; she definitely fought like she'd been in a few battles before.

Vader forced the grenade back, but Rocket kept firing bullets at him.

Sawyer was spat out onto the airship. He landed near the unconscious Negan, falling on his rear end in the process.

“Oh, son of a bitch!” he called out, gripping his butt. He saw the fight going on. “Even more fighting here. What the hell is going on, though?”

Seeing the different creatures fighting confused Sawyer. A gigantic turtle monster, a man with an all black suit and a beam of light in his hand, a raccoon with a gun, and a swarm of black mass and lightning flying in the air all were new sights to him.

Wanting to get in on the action, he pulled out his rifle and fired it at the nearest target, Rocket. Rocket heard the attack and flew up into the air, coming back down behind Vader and firing at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"She's part of my plan." Z replied. "Ideally, the skeleton will join her soon."

"For the record, I was literally built to take down hostile forces. I tend to... jump to conclusions..." X said.
"That's saying it lightly." Shantae sighed, returning to her normal form.
Iron Man let go of X, standing up. "Lance asks a good question. What is the deal with what's happening up there?"
"Let me start off by asking what year it is where you're from." Nathan said.
"2018."
"Wow, that's ancient history to us. This is Marseille, France in 2172." Nathan explained. "Did your Soviet Union collapse?"
"In 1991, got too expensive to keep it running." Stark leaned against the wall, his helmet folding back. "What about yours?"
"Arms race became the tech race, and in 2051 the Soviets got confident enough in their tech to turn the Cold War into the Hot War. We've been warring ever since." Nathan shrugged. "The Soviets aren't the biggest problem, though. Seeing as you're skilled fighters, do you think we might be able to have your help dealing with Z?"
"I'm sorry, who now?" Tony looked at the soldier.
Y walked forwards, her eyes becoming projectors. "Z, a combat android of a similar build to X and myself. Earlier this year, he almost destroyed the entirety of North America with his battleship, Olympus. His goal is to wipe out all of humanity, and he'll stop at nothing to do it. He even teamed up with otherworldly villains like Risky Boots, Mustache Girl and the Enchantress."
"Sounds like Ultron..." Tony whispered to himself. "So he's somewhere here, then?"
"He should be." Nathan explained. "This is practically the last place we've yet to check. We've been searching Marseille's underground tunnels for any sign of his base."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The symbiote fell off of Thor and slithered away, returning to Negan, not turning him back, just 'disappearing' into him, hiding from the others on Negan's back.

Name: Angel Dust
Near: Star (She's actually near people right? is she even in the roleplay yet? I think she is, right? Wasn't there a post with her already?)

"Umm, hello, are you deaf or something? Can you tell me where in hell this is, this place isn't familiar to me, wait... are you even from hell, you don't exactly look like a demon..." Angel Dust looked confused, he was facing a girl with blonde hair, they didn't seem to be too old, but not a child, around her teens, they guessed they were around sixteen, "What's a child like you doing around here, in hell," they stopped, whispering to himself he said "If this place is even hell..."

Name: Ridley
Near: Morty, Alec, Marron, Kaleb (?)
Ridley turned to Morty and nodded, trying to get across the fact, the suit even forming a saddle on his back, similar to that of a horse's. He glanced at Kaleb, before growling at his Charizard, getting into a position like they were gonna pounce, Slowly crawling towards it, trying to get up in their face.

Name: Keith

Keith turned to Lucario briefly. "Last chance. Are you with us, or are you with them?" he asked, gesturing to the battle. "Even without whatever that thing was, that guy killed someone and laughed about it. You sure you want to be allied with someone like that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lance

Lance watched Y's projection. "If he's got another airship, we should be covered," he said, bragging a little. "I've got this huge robot lion, and we've taken down some pretty massive ships before."

Name: Toph

"Eh, I think I'm fine leaving it to the imagination. I'll just say I'm part of a team that is trying to save the world back home. You know, normal stuff." Toph said simply, as she felt she wanted to avoid a Zuko and not brood about her situations or struggles she has faced.

Toph faced the door, and when Sans told her to "do her thing" she gave a smirk as she cracked her knuckles before she approached it. First, she'd simple place her hand on it and get a feel with her seismic sense to see if she could feel anything on the other side. Before she got to actually "doing her thin" as the walking pun generator had put it.

----------
Name: Yang

Yang herself had leaned back against a wall as she heard Nathan, X and Y explain the situation to them. So, some guy named Z tried to destroy this "North America", which she presumed was a Kingdom of some sort similar to Vale. Now it appeared he was responsible for this scenario. Well, least it identified who she was supposed to punch if nothing else.

"So, we just need to see if this Z guy is somewhere in the Maze and kick his ass?" Yang asked the room as she was eager to try and get to the real enemy rather than fight amongst themselves.

----------
Name: Hiro & Kale

Kale herself had remained quiet. Mostly quiet, as Hunter asked about what they were to do now and how they'd get the guy needed to question about things. Hiro thought it over, before the sounds of battle in the distance had caught his attention as he realized he had an idea in his head. One with risk, but possible high reward.

"Well, there is a battle in the distance. In theory, if we managed to find and grab somebody there and slip away we could get him or her to spill the information we need on where we are." Hiro suggested, though the matter of how they'd be able to pull that off without drawing too much attention to themselves eluded him. For the moment.

----------
Name: Lucario

Lucario frowned a bit as he heard Keith's offer. On one hand, Negan had freed him and as a knight's Pokemon he should be true to his word to aid him. On the other hand, the last time Lucario showed blind loyalty to a human it ended in betrayal. Not to mention, his feelings for Sir Aaron aside, this human hadn't shown any reason to deserve loyalty.

So with that he'd follow Keith. If nothing else, just to learn why his Aura matched that of Sir Aaron.

"This doesn't change anything. I don't suppose you have a plan to get out of here." Lucario clarified as he was curious what Keith's idea was since he presumed he and his ally had a plan.

----------
Name: Star Butterfly

"Okay, first of off. This is Mewni. Second...who are you" Star Butterfly, the Princess of Mewni, explained as she stared at this feminine newcomer with a curious stare. Well, curious in this case being buzzing around the one named Angel Dust as she poked at "her" curious who or what she was. As even the name had been a mystery to Star at this point, and while she had not been aggressive she did have her wand out just to be safe.

"Say, are you from...another dimension?" Star asked as the preverbal lightbulb went off while she said that last part with a whisper. Though before this newcomer had a chance to confirm or deny this Star would aim to try and grab "her" wrist as her goal was to lead "her" to a chamber; where other "dimensional guests" would await them.

Last edited:

Keith nodded, looking towards the Black Lion. "That Lion over there is our ticket out. It's actually a vehicle, and I'm its Paladin. Pilot. Whatever. Reagan's arm needs better medical attention than what I can give, and those two--" he pointed to Thor and Rocket respectively, "--can't keep fighting forever. I'll get to the Black Lion, and if they don't see me running or don't care, I'm picking them up." He wasn't leaving anyone on his side behind. Keith was kind of glad that Lucario was with him and the others; allies would be important. He turned to Reagan and Lucario again. "We need to stay close--specifically you, but I don't want any more injuries." The 'specifically you' part was directed towards Reagan with a glance. With that, he took off running towards his Lion, bayard at the ready in case someone tried to attack.

Name/s: Reagan, Raitourufu, and Yami no Neko

Reagan nodded. She kept up with Keith to the best of her ability. Raitourufu had grabbed Reagan's stuff and soon joined them. Yami no Neko was currently aiding the others in combat. Her darkness dragon went after Bowser, aiming to send the Koopa flying with a swing of its tail.

Lucario easily kept pace with Keith and Reagan, as the Pokemon had natural enhanced running capabilities compared to the average human and had lived quite the active lifestyle under the "guidance" of Sir Aaron. Lucario had been curious about the Lion, first with the belief it had been a Pokemon before Keith clarified that it was a machine. Which saved him from a long-winded lecture on how he'll betray that lion when it suited him.

Not that it would have mattered much, as Lucario aimed to get to the Lion so they could leave; uncaring about this Thor character though the humanoid-rocket had been more curious. Could he be a Pokemon? He seemed to share characteristics, beyond the use of human weapons. Though only time and some conversation would answer that.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"You could've asked before grabbing me, that seems a little weird."They said following Star "Wait... alternate dimension? Mewni? If I'm not in Hell and I'm in 'Mewni', whatever that is, then how did I get here? All I remember is a portal, but how would that carry me through dimensions? It just seems weird..." Eventually, they made it to a door.

(Just doing that for you so you don't have to do the whole 'They made it there thing'. By the way, If you're gonna explain how Angel Dust looks for some reason, maybe as one of the other characters going 'They were talking to (Insert name here) when suddenly, the same girl as before walked in with another person, they looked like (Insert Description of Angel Dust)' Then I'd recommend looking up 'Vivziepop Angel Dust' And then you could base the description off of one of the pictures. The character has been in a few other series from what I know, I'm basing the design off of the Hazbin hotel version, I think they all look the same though.)

As Keith approached the Black Lion, it stood up, let out a loud roar, and lowered its head to let its Paladin and the others in. Keith sat down in the cockpit. "Hold onto something, we're getting out of here," he said, and the Lion growled as if in agreement. It began running, then scooped up Thor and Rocket respectively. They would find themselves in the Black Lion's cargo hold. Keith then activated the Lion's Jawblades, made an opening in the airship large enough for it to fit through, and flew out. His voice came over a speaker in the cargo hold. "We needed to get out of there, I'll land when we're far enough from the airship that them catching up with us isn't a threat." Keith then thought for a moment about what Lucario must be sensing. Allura had said something about the Lions having attributes that mirrored those of their Paladins, though she had used the term "Quintessence". Would he pick that up?

comic

Name: Sans

Sans waited for Toph to tell them what was in the room as she did her thing, sensing what was past the door. He glanced back at Hughes, widening his smile slightly. Hughes was a good guy. Sans could see it. Toph, too. That Hiro kid from earlier was no different. They were good people. As he waited, his mind slipped back to the moment before they'd all been sucked through another portal. The sins he'd seen on some of those people... it was unlike anything he'd seen previously. Not even Chara matched it.
Deciding not to dwell on it, Sans pulled himself out of his mind, still patiently waiting for Toph to speak.
------
Name: Master Chief, Doomslayer

John ducked under another punch, diving past the Doomslayer as the bane of hell cracked the boulder with his punch alone. John had to admit, he was surprised. This being wasn't human, and it was damn well stronger than any Covenant soldier he'd ever encountered. He would have assumed this was the opposing army's greatest weapon, but they'd both slaughtered its forces, not to mention he'd come through another portal. Chief would just have to survive until he could figure out a way past this guy.
------
Name: Snake

Snake agreed with what one of the people had said. About kicking Z's ass. But he also knew they knew very little about Z. It wouldn't be wise to just storm in. Deciding these people could use a little common sense, Snake took the cigar out of his mouth, pushing himself off the wall. "What can you tell me about this Z guy? Other than what you've already told us. Weaknesses? Motives?" His question was directed at the androids.
------
Name: Logan

Logan grumbled as he trudged through the sewer. This was disgusting. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be taking a nap in his limo with a cold beer in his hand, waiting to be used. Instead, here he was, in another 'X-Men scenario', as he liked to refer to it. It was outlandish and annoying, just like all the things he'd done with his long dead friends. That was when he perked up, hearing distant voices echoing down the hall. People. Probably enemies. At least he hadn't lost his amazing ears in his old age.
Extending his claws, Logan continued through the sewers.
------
Name: Rick

"Okay, cool. Well, for compensation, I'll just give you this." Rick stated, pulling out one of his many weapons. It was small, and pistol-like. "This is my laser gun. It'll disintegrate anything it shoots, no matter what. I would offer to help you, but I'm supposed to be on adventure with my grandson."
------
Name: Morty

Unsure of what to do, Morty didn't climb onto Ridley's back as he moved towards something, doing something, and Morty was thinking something, he just wasn't sure what. What was going on? What was happening? This was crazy, and awesome, and... and... Morty really wanted Rick to come back and help Morty process all of this. Even if Rick would be a dick about it, he always knew what was happening. Even if he didn't.
------
Name: Negan

Negan still lay on his back on the airship, unconscious. Unaware of the symbiote hiding within his leather jacket.

Name: Toph Beifong

Toph soon made a mental picture for herself of what lied beyond the door. Toph managed to get the outline of what appeared or felt like a hallway headed both forward-left and forward-right that had three doors down said halls on both sides as well as a fourth door at the end of each.

There were also two figures there as well. If Toph had to guess based on the outlines, they matched the soldiers they encountered earlier which caused Toph to frown as she stepped back and prepared the tips of her index fingers.

"Alright, there is a hallway with three doors to each side and a door at the end of it. There are also two figures in there, two more badie bots if I got the right feeling." Toph warned Sans and Hughes as she gave the two a moment to get ready before she pressed her fingers against the door and cut through it like butter; caring out a whole before she stepped through and shot forward; striking a stance as she took the carved out metal door and fired it towards the two figures as she aimed to use it to wrap them up before they had a chance to react or defend themselves.

----------
Name: Star Butterfly

Waiting on the main hall of the castle, stood several figures. One was a pair made up of a teenage boy and a yellow dog, one was a teenage girl with purple hair & blue cloak, and the other was a younger boy who appeared to wear some hat and held a journal of some kind.

These were Jake & Finn, Raven and Dipper Pines. Several people who, like the brightly colored figure Star brought with her to them, had come from various dimensions to Mewni. There was supposed to be a couple other figures there, but they appeared to be not with the bulk of the group as Star brought along the newcomer to them.

"Hey guys, found another one. Dimension visitor, these are Dipper, Finn, Jake, and Raven. They are like you, visiting from the other dimensions for reasons nobody knows." Star said, she spoke a bit over dramatically as she gave introductions before she realized there was a couple heads missing.

"Oh, seems we got some stragglers. Should be around here somewhere. Hello~! No need to be shy, just a new friend here is all!" Star called out as she began to search for this missing individuals while the others eyed the tall, pink stripped feminine figure before them with differed reactions. Dipper seemed a bit alarmed, though tried to not freak out. Raven had an eyebrow raised. And as for Finn and Jake they simple walked up to the figure with Finn offering a smile.

"Hey, so...away from home too?" Finn asked, as compared to everyone he and Jake had been used to the weird and unusual so this newcomer's appearance had not been as jarring to them as others there.

----------

Lucario hoped into the Black Lion, as the human Keith referred to it, through its lowered head, as he immediately felt this bizarre Aura from the supposed mechanical beast which raised all sorts of questions; as the Aura Pokemon held on on pure instinct due to its conscious thoughts focused on this puzzling development.

Is...is this a machine or Pokemon? It acts as a robot...but it seems to have a faint trace of Aura only living things can have. Has this human deceived me as well? If so, he will pay dearly for treating a partner as a non-living tool...but if not then what is this thing?

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida

Iida perked up. "That's true!"
Uraraka took out her phone. Iida looked. "What are you doing?"
"Remember the group picture we took?"
Iida slammed his fist into his hand like a hammer. "Of course! The perfect way to show them what they look like!"
Uraraka pulled up a picture from the UA Heights of Class 1-A. It was a group photo of everybody in the class. Of course, Uraraka herself was taking the picture. Todoroki was on the far left, holding up a hand as if to say "hey". Midoriya was next to her, holding a peace sign up to the camera. Dex was running from Bakugou, who was behind everybody, about to blow the hell out of them for making fun of him. In the next picture, the entire class was running away from him as he chased them with explosions in his hands. She nervously gestured to the second picture, remembering that fateful day. She showed it to the others.
She pointed to Todoroki, who had just noticed the rampage. "That's Todoroki."
Uraraka then pointed to Dex and Midoriya, who were using their Quirks, sparking with plasma, and running from the chaos behind them. They had two equally scared terrified looks on their faces. "Those two guys are Deku--er, Midoriya, and Raitoningu. Deku is the one with the green hair."
She then pointed to Bakugou in the background, who was being held back by Kirishima as he tried to claw his way towards the two, who were freaking out, as already established.
"That... is Bakugou. The angry guy being held back."

Name: Dex, Midoriya

Midoriya looked back at everybody. "You guys got the hostage?"
Dex nodded. "Yup."
Midoriya grinned, looking back at everybody else. "Um... care to introduce us?"

Name: Ashley, Ed

Ashley looked at the picture. The guy with the explosions--Bakugou--reminded her of a certain someone back in her own dimension. Except, of course, for the fact that he was expressing anger outwardly rather than holding it in like her friend tended to. "Alright, let's go find them," she said, and took off. Ed watched her lift off, then turned to Todoroki.

"So you can control fire, huh?" he asked, unaware of the other half of his new teammate's ability. "What about you guys? Do you have superpowers or something too?" This was directed towards Uraka and Iida, and it really was just so he could get to know them a little better.

Name: The Hunter

"Aye." Was all the Hunter said back. Battle? Was this some sort of warzone? This was getting quite confusing. The hunt had fogged his memories, leaving him to fill holes in. Was a war where he contracted his disease...? Ah, it was pointless. He'd never recall those regions he trekked through to reach Yharnam and get inducted in the hunt. Perhaps he hadn't been cured at all- he simply developed a new form of it, in the unending hunt he was forced into. But this wasn't Yharnam...was it that the Hunter truly escaped the hunt? Or would the hunt catch up with him...?

He didn't know. And the Hunter didn't like that.

Hmm. He needed more information. Hiro seemed like he knew more than Kale. "So, um, Mister Hiro. I was curious- earlier, with Missus Kale, you said that she was taken from her world, and she spoke of a...Sadal? I've never heard of Sadal, and I doubt either of you of heard of Yharnam. So is my world- the one with Yharnam -is it just one of...an endless amount? Like, one piece of a whole? I first assumed I had been dropped off in some foreign continent, though I'm beginning to think this is far more complex..."

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Near: Dipper, Finn, Jake, Star and Raven
"Well, yeah, this place is weird to me, completely new to anything I've seen in my life, like ever." Angel Dust said, looking at the yellow dog and the boy, they seemed strange to him, looking nothing like anybody he had seen before, in fact, nobody seemed like what he thought 'normal' looked like, he didn't want to say anything in-case he came across as rude, he didn't want to seem rude or make any enemies in-case these people were stronger than him, they didn't seem too strong, but he couldn't take any chances, he thought to himself: Alright, if things get ugly, I can take down that twerp with the book, I could maybe take down this kid and his dog too. His throat started to hurt by doing the female voice, not too much, but still, eventually he'd have to stop faking his voice, but he could hold out for a bit longer, maybe enough to get back to hell, if he ever was able to go back. He started to get slightly worried, but it was not visible on his face.

Name: Grievous
Near: Negan and the others
Grevious walked up to Negan, picking him up by his shirt, he slapped him "This is pathetic, you humans always disappoint me, you had a suit with weapons built into it and you couldn't handle a few humans, I'd assume that you were so weak it had to leave you, IT GAINED SENTIENCE AND LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE SO WEAK! This is just sad, you aren't even awake because of how pathetic you are." He dropped Negan's limp body and walked away.

It was at this moment Danny phased through a wall in the back of the room. "We've got another one, huh?" Danny said. The half ghost looked the demon spider over. 'If things go South with this guy I could probably take him.' Danny thought. "Did I hear you right when you said you were from Hell?"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"What? Erm, yeah, I'm from hell, is there something wrong with that? Because, if there's something wrong with that, then we have a problem here," They said to the boy that seemed to pop through the wall, standing up and staring at him, narrowing his eyes at him, he pushed Finn and Jake to the side. He walked up to him, just staring at him with narrow eyes.

Name(s): Thor and Rocket

Thor looked around as he heard the voice speaking about “having to leave”. Rocket simply ignored it and asked what was on his mind.

“So where are we gonna be going, then?” he said, not really caring about what had just happened on the airship behind them.

Name: Kaleb

Charizard growled back at Ridley, showing his menacing teeth. The flame on his tail burned brighter than before. Pangoro also growled, getting into battle stance.

(I guess nothing from Parker.)

The Nomad followed along behind Danny, taking the door instead. As he entered the room, he saw there was someone new there and waved. When he heard about the guy from hell and the possible aggression, the kind-hearted living scarecrow dashed in between the man from hell and the rest of the group, waving his arms frantically.

“Z’s goal is to wipe out all of humanity, which he considers flawed and self-destructive.” Y replied. “It’s always been his goal, and likely will be. He does consider some exceptions, however, such as Risky.”
Shantae shivered. “You wouldn’t want to see them together. They flirted. Evilly flirted.
“And weaknesses?” Stark asked.
“...none.” Nathan sighed. “He’s just one Android, but as far as we can tell, he has no exploitable weakness. He was built to be flawless.”
“And THAT is a problem.” Tony sighed. “We might be able to take him down if we work together, though. Science, magic and spirit. How do we get to him?”
“We need to find an entrance.” Nathan replied. “We’ve been searching the tunnels for hours. This is the last quadrant we’ve yet to search.”

The robots turned towards Toph as they were attacked, being wound up in metal. They changed their blasters’ modes and slashed through the metal with plasma cutters, dashing towards Toph.

Z nodded. “Thank you for the gift, then. A pleasure doing business with you.”

Last edited:

comic

Name: Sans

Sans' eye flashed blue as the robots maneuvered out of Toph's attack. He'd like to see them get out of this. One of the robots was surrounded in a faint, hazy blue aura as it was launched at incredible speed at the back wall without warning, while bones shot up out of the ground beneath the other one, angled in a way to match the robots advancing speed.
------
Name: Snake

Dropping his cigar and stomping it out, Snake folded his arms, looking at each individual in turn. He didn't know any of them, and none of them seemed to be questioning his appearance, which was more than fine by him. He was interested in finding out who this 'Z' character was. Snake had dealt with Russians, Androids, Ninjas, and Metal Gears among other things.
This would be a piece of cake.
------
Name: Master Chief, Doomslayer

John had come to a conclusion. While this new enemy was overwhelmingly strong, and matched the Spartan in terms of speed, he didn't seem quite as combat savvy, usually tending to pick up weapons on the battlefield and trying to obliterate Chief. Doomslayer's aim wasn't spectacular either. So he was used to opponents that fell easily to him.
Sprinting towards Doomslayer, John dropped to his knees, ducking under a charged energy shot from one of the many weapons Doomslayer had collected off the battlefield. Sliding along the dirt, John popped back up to his feet, reaching Doomslayer, and ramming his shoulder into his opponent.
Doomslayer was flung back, his weapon ripped out of his hand by the Master Chief, who opened fire on Doomslayer before he'd even hit the ground.
------
Name: Logan

Logan neared some sort of jagged hole, light pouring out of it. He could see distant figures in the room past the hole standing about. Quickly, Logan flattened himself against the wall, sniffing. Getting past the smell of sewage, he could make out burnt sulfur and a metallic smell. Not to mention a smell stronger than the sewage even. Like... the smell of a circus animal.
He doubted these were more Soviet soldiers, but he also doubted these were allies.
------
Name: Rick

"Yeah >BURP<, whatever." Rick replied as he pulled out his portal gun, opening one on the wall. "I'll be back before I leave, probably. You don't need to know why." With that, he went through the portal, the green vortex closing behind him.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: Ridley
Near: Kaleb, Morty Alec Marron

They growled back, they tried to lunge at Charizard but was blocked by the suit digging 'claws' deep into the ground, stopping Ridley from moving, he tried to claw at the suit, they tried and tried to rip off the suit but ended up damaging the omitrix, Suddenly, it delivered an electric shock to him, suddenly, a new hologram appeared on the watch, it seemed to be a fusion of the last two aliens he used last, It pressed itself down, yet nothing happened, the hologram disappeared when he pushed down the symbol, he waited before a second before howling in pain, his shape changed, his mouth splitting apart, in the end he looked like: https://www.deviantart.com/rizegreymon22/art/Biomnitrix-Unleashed-Wildwolfer-637519296 (Biomnitrix Unleashed - Wildwolfer) (I am not claiming I own the art, I am just linking the page so I don't get banned.), They released a sonic howl at the Charizard, they smashed at the suit's 'claws' that were stopping him from moving, they cut them in half, they then lunged at the Charizard, trying to bite at its wings while they tried to scratch at his neck.

Near: The Nomad, Raven, Danny Phantom, Finn, Jake, Star

They stepped back, "I just wanna know if there's a problem, I wasn't gonna hurt him," They laughed to themselves, "But, are you a mute or something? I'd think that you would've said something if you weren't, but that's ok," That was close, I almost snapped, this could've turned ugly real quick, besides, that kid can go through walls, if he can do that I don't even know what he'd be able to do in a fight He thought to himself.

Keith looked back at the airship. It was rapidly shrinking in the distance, and he was silently thankful for the incredible speed at which the Black Lion could fly. "Anywhere," he said in response to Rocket's question. The Black Lion growled, and Keith was aware of the presence of a sheltered forest where they could hide out for however long they needed. "Actually...right here." Thanks, he thought, landing and knowing that the Lion could read his thoughts.

Name: Maes Hughes

Hughes watched as Sans and Toph fought, readying his knives just in case but knowing that they probably wouldn't be effective. All these sentries guarding...what, exactly? It's either incredibly valuable or really dangerous, maybe both, he thought. It brought back unpleasant memories of Lab 5.

Name: Danny Phantom

"It's not a problem. Your not the first being that I've met that used to be a living person." Danny said. Desiree and Poindexter came to mind. "Where I'm from there's an alternate dimension known as the Ghost Zone."

Names: Raitourufu, Reagan, Yami no Neko
Yami no Neko hid in a "shadow pocket" in the Black Lion's cargo hold. She fiddled with her scythe, twirling it multiple times before making it vanish. After awhile, she slowly exited the pocket, wary of the blond with the axe and the bipedal raccoon. Raitourufu stayed with Reagan. Since most of her means of defending herself required both her arms in good condition, he was there to help protect her.

Name: Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star Butterfly
With: Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Nomad

"Ah he's just a little shy I am sure." Star said as she and the others had taken note of the Nomad as he moved between the new arrival and the group as he waved his arms in the air. Seemingly randomly.

"Might want to proceed with caution. Waving arms is by far the most dangerous of attacks." Raven said with a dry, sarcastic tone as Dipper overheard Danny's comment about ghosts.

"Yeah, I've encountered my fair share of formerly living guys before." Dipper admitted, as he thought back to that time he met a ghost which forced him to do the Lamby Lamby dance.

A memory he hoped would never be repeated. Ever again.

----------
Name: Yang Xiao Long
With: Iron Man, Nathan, Spider-Man, X, Y

"There's no such thing as flawless."
Words Weiss had once said to her rang in Yang's head when they mentioned of this Z and how "flawless" he was before she heard Iron Man's suggestion of teaming up which Yang had been for. Much as she missed Ruby, Blake and Weiss she had teamwork experience and really they'd need the numbers to ensure victory against such a threat.

She already got a taste of what happened when she jumped in without thinking against a powerful opponent.

"Eh, if he was built he can be broken down. A flawless being doesn't exist, we can take him down." Yang said with a grin as she showed her confidence.

---------
Name: Toph Beifong
With: Hughes & Sans

Toph frowned a bit as the soldiers broke out of her restraints and worked for her next move. She took but a moment to dig her feet into the metal floor before she raised her hands up and elevated a section of the labyrinth floor the soldiers ran on up with the intent to slam them violently against the ceiling.

----------
With: Keith, Raitourufu, Reagan, Rocket Raccoon, Thor, Yami no Neko

Lucario simply spent the time in deep mediation. For various purposes; such as calming itself down, trying to make sense of the situation it was in, trying to figure out what this mysterious Aura this "vehicle" they were in had for whatever reason.

All of this was so confusing, hopefully the Pokemon would be able to get clarification when they landed. Wherever and whenever they were to land anyway...

----------
Name: Akame, Erza Scarlet, Bakugou
With: Dex, Happy, Midoriya, Variant Fox

"Erza Scarlet. And we have a hostage as well. In theory, between the two of them, we should get some answers here." Erza said as she introduced herself while she also tilted her head over to the hostage that Variant Fox currently had in his possession. Naturally, she left open the door for Happy and Variant to introduce themselves.

Akame watched them with a curious stare, while Bakugou had to resist temptation to begin "interrogating" the two hostages that had been presented before them.

---------
Name: Hiro, Kale
With: Hunter

"Well, it's...complicated." Hiro admitted, as Kale observed Hiro and had been just as curious about what he said. Though in truth, she had not been so clueless to the matter of other worlds. After all, Sadal had been but one of many in her own galaxy and based on Cabba's recent exploits there was a far bigger universe...no, multiverse than she could have ever imagined.

Still, she was a bit shy to speak to these relative strangers and Hiro spoke up before she could work up the nerve.

"Where I come from, there are a number of worlds that exist. Though they generally are unaware of the existence of the other, and normally I am not allowed to mention of them to avoid meddling in their affairs. However, with something called...something called the Infinity Rift. With that, there may be an infinite number of worlds out there. Though I don't believe how we ended up here connects to that...directly." Hiro said as he pondered something over.

"You...did you encounter a crystal before you came here?" Hiro asked Kale and Hunter as Kale gave a quick nod.

"Y-yeah. And...and to add to your point, there is more than one u-universe that I am aware of where I come from. So it might be even more expansive than you think." Kale added as she confirmed she saw such a crystal and added on that detail of her own world.