• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

"My name is Achilles Kitsuno, though I'm more widely known as Variant Fox. You can call me either, alternate between them, whatever." Achilles said in a casual tone. He then resumed his internal fanboying about Midoriya. "And I'm Happy!" Happy exclaimed.

The Nomad looked dryly at Raven, not appreciating the comment. He WAS, in fact, mute - and was also capable of some pretty dangerous magic, even if it didn't look like much at first.

"Completely agreed. He's not flawless, but there's no weaknesses in his construction. The closest thing to it are the joints, and even those are heavily armored." Nathan said. "If he was flawless, he'd be a hero, or he’d have already wiped out the population. He occasionally makes lapses in judgement."

The thrown robot crashed against the wall, before being smashed by Toph. The running robot was caught in the bones, but continued to operate. It changed back to a laser cannon, blasting shots towards the intruders.

"Keda." Keda replied alongside Erza. "This is Alpha." He gestured towards his wolf companion.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Name: Sans

Sans snapped his fingers, and a wall of blue bones shot up in front of himself, Toph, and Hughes. Each blast from the droid slammed into the wall, which didn't quiver with each blow. Deciding to get this thing over with, Sans' eye flashed blue again, a skull-like object materializing in front of the wall of bones, its jaw widening as its eyes flashed white, before a pale beam of energy blasted towards the robot, who was immobile due to the bones protruding through it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: Angel Dust
Near: Nomad, Raven, Dipper, Danny

"Yeah, sorry about that, I just assumed that with me being a demon and all, I expected for you to have a problem, so yeah," they tried to laugh but it was obviously forced. I almost started a fight with a random magic kid or something, wait... how does he even get his powers? She thought to herself, wondering about how the portals worked, as well as if any of these odd people had any magic, she hadn't considered that yet, just basing their power off of how powerful they looked. She was now currently deep in thought, it was visible on her face.

Name: Maes Hughes

"Huh, that thing survived being stabbed from every angle," Hughes remarked. Normally this would be said in a joking manner, but Hughes was incredibly serious. "You wouldn't place guards like that somewhere unless what they're guarding is important."

Name: Keith

Keith brought the Lion down and settled it in a spot where it would be covered by trees, then announced, "We're here. I don't know if we'll be staying, but it's something," and the Black Lion opened its jaws to let them out. Since the cargo hold was in the mouth area, Keith stepped into it and nodded to Rocket and Thor, then waved to Yami no Neko. "I'm Keith," he introduced himself simply.

Name: Lucario
With: Keith, Reagan, Raitourufu, Rocket Raccoon, Thor, Yami no Neko

Lucario had remained in meditation, even as Keith had walked over to introduce himself to the group, though the Aura type had taken note of people moving with Keith and decided to follow. His curiosity over this "vehicle" and its Aura too much to ignore. So he broke meditation as the Fighting Type got up and walked over with the others; though he quickly zeroed in on Keith.

"You, you claimed this is a means of transportation. If it is just a machine, why does it possess Aura?" Lucario telepathically asked.

----------
Name: Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star Butterfly
With: Angel Dust, Nomad, Danny Phantom

"Easy there. No reason to blow a gasket over a comment." Raven said, as she seemed to sense this kid either was too shy to speak or lacked the capacity. Either way, she felt having someone who was unable to verbally express himself could be a communication issue so she quickly aimed to try an alternative method. As she used some telepathy to speak to the Nomad's mind.

Besides, we have bigger things to worry about now.

"Oh don't worry, I don't judge. Though I'd try to pass off as some other magical creature. Cause monsters are, um...not the most welcomed around here." Star advised, to Angel Dust given the long-standing prejudice the kingdom of Mewni had with monsters. However unfair it would appear to be for Angel Dust; Star would have advised Danny as well, being a ghost, but he passed off as a "normal" magic creature in spite of his non-human attributes so she figured he was safe enough.

Telepathy. Good to know, Keith thought. "It's...complicated. The Voltron Lions are..." he struggled to find the words he was looking for. "Special. They blur the lines between creature and machine. That's probably why you're picking up Aura."

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Near: Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star

"Magical creature?" While they said that, they used air quotes. "What, do you want me to stick a horn to my head and prance around like I'm some moron," She said sarcastically said, rolling her eyes, "I mean, how do I do that anyway? Say I'm some magic spider from heaven? Spiders aren't exactly 'angel' material!" They seemed to get slightly madder, groaning, "I have no idea how to make me look like some magical, mythical creature!"

Name: The Hunter
With Hiro & Kale

"Crystal..." That blue lump. That was it.

"Yeah, I seen it. Thought it was somethin' else. A little trinket left by some beast. But then it dropped me here..."

That Infinity Rift Hiro mentioned...Odd thing. Everything connected in one big world? And yet, they are- literally right next to each otha', and- they just don't realize it? Well, aside from Hiro. He'd be honest, there were whispers of the Great Ones transcending the mortal realm and into realms beyond comprehension. But that was just that, whispers. And with his memories muddied by the hunt, he wasn't sure how much he truly knew of the great ones...and all these alternate world shenanigans.

"So what cha' gettin at here, mister Hiro? If there are Infinite worlds in that rift ya mentioned, does that mean there are infinite yous and mes? Infinite Miss Kales? Or would there only be one of us? Perhaps we make decisions that determine our fate, and the ones who didn't take that decision has his own world to bugger off in? Infinite amounts of those rifts then in that case- or am I askin you too much here Mister Hiro? Because I certainly don't know the answer. Bloody hell, nearly lost my own train of thought there..."

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Name: Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka
With: Ed

Todoroki kept a straight face as he constructed a shard of ice with his right hand. "You're half correct. I have advanced control over ice using my right side..."
He tossed it into his left hand, where he melted it, as it boiled and vanished.
"And I have advanced control over fire with my left."
Uraraka picked up a rock, throwing it up,where it never came down.
"My power lets me make things weightless, and I can release that grip as well."
Iida did not demonstrate his powers, and simply said, "I have two engines; one in each of my legs. They power jets that allow me to run at a superhuman speed. And what of you? What exactly is Alchemy?"

Name: Dexin, Midoriya
With: Akame, Bakugou, etc.

Midoriya nodded. "Right. Now let's get to the hard part. Set him down here."
Dexin did as such, finding some rope fro a nearby trash can and binding him with it. He frisked the man, finding two handguns, both in his jacket, as well as a sheathed utility tanto knife.
"Dang. If this guy turns out to be a douchebag, I'm keeping this."
Dex walked the man over to a secluded location. "Bakugou, help me get answers out of this guy! The rest of you get acquainted!"
He snapped his fingers, shocking the guy, finally waking him up.
He gasped. "GAH!"
Dex greeted the man with a friendly smile. "Hello there sir! I apologize for this current situation. Would you be so kind as to explain who you are and where we are? If you comply, we'll untie you. We just need to know some things. Agreed? Also, do you speak English or Japanese?"
"Vhat?" he said, in a heavy Russian accent. "You shink zat I vill speak to the likes of you? You small boy? I demand you untie me this instant! I will beat your head into a pulp for this, vith or vithout my veapons! I vill have your head on ze stick for defying me! I do not care if you are innocent! You DARE attack me, you vill DIE! I VILL KILL YOU!!!"
Dex smiled. "Oh yeah, you speak English! And you're a douche. I'm keeping the knife. Oh BAKUGOU!"
"Who is Bakugou?! I vill kill him too!"
Dex smirked. This guy had no idea what he vas--no, was in for.

Name: Hiro & Kale
With: The Hunter

Hiro had a chuckle, as Hunter's questions reminded him of his own to Master Kairi when he joined her mission to enter the Infinity Realm to combat the Forsaken. He could not blame him, but the irony that he was in Master Kairi's role had not been lost on him...much as he wished Kairi herself was here.

"Don't apologize, I was just as confused as you when I started my journey. Still am, to a degree. Well, as far as I know, no. There are no alternate versions of us. Each world has different people living on it, so as far as I know there is only one you, one me and one Kale here. But I am not the most experienced with the workings of the Rift. I don't even know if we are in it...but I can't think of any other explanation." Hiro said, before he thought back to the crystals as Kale spoke up.

"D-do you think...we are among this "Infinity Rift" a-as you call it?" Kale asked as Hiro rubbed his chin in thought.

"I...cannot be sure. I do believe these crystals possess the same property that the Infinity Rift is has to allow one to "warp" between worlds as if they were right next to each other. But given the lack of these...monsters known as Forsaken around. I don't believe whoever made these crystals is the same enemy I've been fighting." Hiro said as he made his speculative guess on the subject.

-----------
With: Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Nomad

"Oh no no no nothing like that. All you need to do is just not mention being part of, well, hell and are just a...resident, magical creature of another dimension. That should work easily enough. I can probably back you up if they need specifics on what you are though I don't think anyone is gonna worry over that with all the awesome, eh, "weird" stuff going on." Star said as she had done her best to reassure Angel Dust as the monster "girl" seemed clearly on edge about the false self classification.

----------
Name: Lucario
With: Keith, Raitourufu, Rocket Raccoon, Thor, Yami no Neko

"So, these things are...mechanical but living creatures all at once?" Lucario asked, as he found such a bizarre combination to be a bit confusing. Even for a Pokemon who has seen some unnatural aspects of his own world.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Erza
With: Deku, Dex, Keda, Variant Fox

Bakugou had a feral grin on his face as he slammed his palm to a section of the floor next to the captured Soviet which caused a light explosion and scorch mark on the spot in the ground. All for the Soviet to see, as Bakugou held his palm next to the Soviet's head as it cracked with some sparks.

"Kill me you say? You shouldn't play with fire around me, or you will get burned. Now then if you don't start talking I'll fry the inside of that skull of yours. I'd advise you not test me on that one, I've had a long day and am very much in the mood to let off some steam." Bakugou threatened.

Erza herself loaded the second Soviet next to his ally and aimed a sword at his next. Starring him down with an icy glare. "Tell us what you know, or I promise you won't live to regret it." Erza threatened as she had the tip of her blade mere centimeters from the second Soviet's neck.

Names: Variant Fox, Happy
With: Keda, Bakugou, Midoriya, Erza, Dex, Akame

"Well that was fast." Variant Fox said. "Too bad, I kind of wanted to threaten him into talking." Happy gave him an odd look. "Really? You don't seem scary." Variant's eyes glowed bright blue. His form changed into that of a large fox. His fur was white and his irises were rimmed in red. Extensions resembling white colored flower buds were a little ways above his front paws. This was his Fear Variant, Phobia. "I can be scary if I want to be!" Achilles shrieked.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Near: Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly

"Oh, ok then... Wait, Are portals opening everywhere? or is it just a normal thing for portals to open here? Anyway, we should start going now before anymore open up," they said, looking at Star and the others in the room.

Name: Edward Elric
With: Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka

Ed watched the trio display their abilities, then he smirked when he was asked to explain alchemy. "Alchemy, the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. Basically, anyone who knows alchemy can transmute pretty much anything around them if they know what elements they need to interact with. That said, alchemy's first law is the law of Equivalent Exchange; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. Normally, we alchemists need a transmutation circle to transmute, but..." Yeah, no. He wasn't explaining that one right now. "I'm a special case. I just clap my hands," he clapped, "and..." Ed crouched and put both of his hands on the ground. The typical blue flash went off, and a pillar rose up our of the ground.

Keith nodded. "Yep. Don't try to think about it too hard, I don't really understand it either. Just the way it is, I guess."

EDIT: I'm just gonna tag @Pro Hero Dekiru when I make a post for one of my characters that is with his so he knows that he needs to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Impressive." Gao remarked. "As myself, I can only change my clothes via magic, and change into my wolf form. As a wolf I have super speed, superhuman senses, enhanced durability, superhuman stamina, and fur that is stronger than Mithril, despite its softness." Okimi spoke next. "I can change my clothes via magic and summon guns from a pocket dimension." She summoned a few of her favored guns, to be exact two of the same kind. "These are Rifled Percussion-lock muskets. These are usually my weapon of choice." Then it was Alicia's turn. "I have ..." She took a deep breath. "Ice breath, super speed, Fusion capabilities, ability to breathe and survive in space, sonic scream, night vision, super senses, limited invulnerability, superhuman stamina, superhuman durability, omnilingualism, zoolingualism, heat vision, flight, and super strength." Alicia exhaled. "There's also this thing I call 'Lullaby Voice'. I can put people to sleep by singing or speaking."

Near: Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Nomad

"And where are we going, exactly?" Raven asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Duh, we're gonna find the source of these portals and figure our a way to send you all back home!" Star said with some usual enthusiasm as Raven let out a sigh. Clearly, she should have clarified her comment.

"No, I mean was how do we plan to go about it. Where do we start? There could be any number of other worlds, and I don't think we could check every single one of them at random and just hope we get lucky." Raven pointed out as Dipper began to flip through pages of his journal.

Come on, there's got to be something about those crystals here. Wait, what this this!?

With: Hiro & Kale

"Alright, makes enough sense. One of us, this is not tha' rift without the forsaken beasties, so these crystals are unique. Thanks for clearin' that up. I don't think the great ones have anythin' to do with this, and those grand things are the only thing that could possibly do that...Maybe there's somethin' past the great ones, something even more powerful."

Kid had a lot of bright answers, the Hunter had to say. It was surprisingly, really. He didn't recall being so bright as a child- but there were a lot of thing he couldn't recall now. Did he have a holy purpose or some hogwash of the sort...? Well, he had a plague to stop but no city to stop it in. So, the Hunter had a day off of sorts. He had to go do some things with some kids, sure, he could deal with that. Compared to the minimal interaction of a Hunter's job this was vastly preferred.

"So, finding people to talk. Well, there's gotta be some folk somew-"

The Hunter stopped.

Because he had found "some folk".

Except they were dead. Dozens upon dozens with gaping holes blasted through them. That was not the work of a plagued. Not any the Hunter had seen. But two figures stood a good hundred feet away, in the center of the carnage, blasting out shots at one another in an attempt to blast one 'nother into smithereens. He first assumed they were fellow hunters, but they were armored in strange gear he'd never seen before in Yharnam.

"Well, I suppose we found people that can talk."

comic

The droid could do nothing as the white hot energy shot out of the Gaster Blaster, slamming into the robot, easily bursting through its middle, resulting in it erupting in a small explosion of hot metal and wires, a result of the combination of its systems going haywire, and the white hot power of the Gaster Blaster beam, which had slammed into the ceiling, due to the angle it had fired, and seared a hole right through it, bursting through several layers of the underground area, enough that it seemed to break the surface, as once the Gaster Blaster and its beam had vanished, sunlight filtered into the dark corridor, lighting it up.
"...huh..." Sans frowned. That was new. His Gaster Blasters had never done that before, but this was the first time he'd used one outside of a battle, dueling some kid in an empty black void. "well, uh... guess we should continue." He said to Toph and Hughes, now that their latest obstacles had been eliminated.
------
Name: Solid Snake, Logan

"Well, what are we waiting on?" Snake asked, narrowing his eyes at the individuals around him. "All of our goals just became one-in-the-same. Take out Z." He gave the slightest of smirks. "Piece of cake."
------
Name: Master Chief, Doomslayer

There was only three times in his life John had felt this exhausted. The first time was in his childhood. Chief Mendez had the children run an obstacle course. Being physically superior that the other children, and much more ambitious, John had beat the obstacle course, but it had been a long grueling process that had left him winded.
Sadly, he was supposed to complete that course with his team, which consisted of Kelly and Sam. He'd left them behind in the dirt, so while John had finished first, his team came in last due to his arrogance. He'd learned from that.
The second time was more recent. His time on Installation 04. Halo. The Flood. That was also the first time in his life John had felt true fear. Those things were damn near invincible, and on a single night, had become the powerful common enemy between the Covenant and the UNSC. His time in 'The Library' had been the worst. Wave after wave after wave after wave of oncoming hordes of Flood.
But now, this had become the third time in his life he'd become this exhausted. The Doomslayer just kept on coming, never slowing down, as though stamina didn't even exist for him. The Spartan was beginning to wear down, and he was powerless to end the fight. His enemy was just too powerful, too resistant, too... inhuman.
Now, he was dodging blast after blast after blast from the various weapons the Doomslayer seemed to pull out of nowhere, Chief constantly trying to grab whatever he could find lying around, taking chances and aiming at the Doomslayer, firing raw plasma which barely seemed to affect the armor-clad demon slayer when it actually managed to land a hit.
John was beginning to wish he had Cortana on him. She'd be able to figure a way out of this.

Hughes looked at the hole that Sans had blasted through the ceiling. Wow, he thought. That was...a lot more powerful than it needed to be. Again. He nodded. "Yeah, let's keep going," he agreed, "The quicker we can get to the bottom of this, the better." It was all suspicious. At first, he had assumed that the maze could have been some sort of elaborate bunker, but he was beginning to suspect that that wasn't the case.

“True enough.” Nathan nodded. “In that case, I guess now we’re some sort of team.”
“The Uncanny Avengers.” Tony smiled.
“The... what?”
“Wh-where I come from we’ve got this team called the Avengers, a bunch of superhumans fighting to defend the world.”
“Ah.”
“I guess we should get going, then.” Y said. She walked forwards to advance, searching for some sort of hidden entrance as she had been for the past few hours... when suddenly a raging hot blast came flying up through the floor, searing the roof above them as it burned clear through the floor. “The hell?!” She demanded.
Nathan walked up to the edge and crouched down. “Guess we’ve found our base. Wonder what caused that blast?”
(For reference Team Toph is about 150 feet below them at least)

The Nomad tried to think about these portals, coming up with no ideas. Not that he’d be able to express said idea well if he had one, anyways. He did see Dipper take interest in something in his book, however, so the Nomad peered over his new friend’s shoulder to get a look at the page.

Hughes was just about to make another comment when he heard a shout coming from the hole. It seemed to be feminine, but he couldn't make out what exactly was said. The shout seemed short, probably someone yelling in alarm. That was still curious, as the place had been devoid of other life, except...hadn't Sans said he could sense living things near earlier? Hughes stepped back and looked up through hole. He could make out another person peering down at him, presumably a man, but that was it due to the distance. "Looks like we're not the only ones here anymore," he said, looking back at Sans and Toph.

Name: Lance

Lance jumped back upon the beam shooting through the floor. Thankfully, it appeared that no one was hurt. "What the quiznak was that?" he asked Nathan, as he was already looking down the hole.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.07.64.

Warping in from an unknown energy source, a purple humanoid figure emerged. He blinked a few times, the sudden change in surroundings would normally be shocking to most, but to him he seemed...hardly phased. Annoyed even. His eyes looked side to side, before his eyelids slid to a half closed state.

“Dimension travel. These crystals seem to cause it. Wily should be notified. However. I can fit a recon effort into my schedule.” His sleek, drawn out, British accent spoke.

Timeman gave a affirmative nod, keeping his head high. He walked across the floor, his metal exterior clanging on the marble floor as he walked atop it. Their were paintings about, most of which didn’t make sense. What kind of dimension did he find himself untwined with?

Names: Ali, Catgirl, Volpa, Jay Mexicano

While the two sides were distracted by each other, Volpa snatched an official looking one. "Vhat is the meaning of this?! I demand you release me at once." the man exclaimed angrily. Volpa shook her head. "Not until we get some answers." Catgirl said. "I will tell you nothing." the man retorted. Catgirl turned to Ali, who prepared to use the Multitrix for interrogation purposes.

20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.18.13.

Timeman glanced to a mural to the side of the wall. The mural depicted some kind of deity, with brigh white wings and a long white dress. Of course, Timeman found little interest in such things. He simply ignored it after he identified it and moved on. The castle was evidently abandoned long ago, everything was worn down and collecting dust. Hardly worth even exploring at this rate.

Timeman was about to turn around and report back to Dr Wiley, that is...until he caught a glimmer in the distance. This caught his attention. He walked toward it, identifying it as yet another crystal. The crystal was surrounded by an altar and statues that seemed to be ina worshipping pose toward it. As if the former residents had heralded it as a deity. Judging by the way he touched the first one, this one would also have a similar effect, sending him to another dimension without a doubt. It was a risk to go alone. The red triangle on his head glowing.

“Wiley. Per regulations, for every previously unknown source of energy or power, we must always travel in pairs minimum. While I most certainly handle this task alone, I must adhere to the law of the land. Even though I will of course result to doing all the heavy lifting, send a robot that at least won’t waste my time.”

Name: Toph Beifong, Yang Xiao Long
With: Hughes, Iron Man, Nathan, Sans, Shantae, Spider-Man, X, Y

Toph glanced up, or rather focused her seismic sense upwards as she tried to see who or what awaited for them up there. No easy task given that it was over a hundred feet that separated them from the floor above.

"Well, I'll just have to take your word for it." Toph said, before she ripped up some metal and floated it around her body as she felt they needed to be prepared.

"I think I can get us up their. Just let me know when you guys are ready. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll turn out to be friendly. If not, least we can get the jump on them." Toph suggested.

"Okay...I need to get Ruby to meet you guys, she'd come up with a more original name than just borrowing one from a team you already have." Yang said on the suggestion before she saw the laser shoot from the ground as she glanced down in the hole.

"I mean, there's only one way to find out right?" Yang asked the group as she seemed eager to go search for...whatever caused that blast. Maybe there'd be that Z guy and they could get to work bashing his brains in.

-----------
Name: Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Raven & Star Butterfly
With: Angel Dust, Danny Phantom & Nomad

The Warp Crystal: Afraid knowledge of this item is questionable at best. Appears to be not of Gravity Falls, likely not of this world. Seems to possess this strange energy, one that seems to "Warp" anything that comes to contact with it. Approach with caution and do not grab under any circumstances. Seem to be a fragment of something larger, but unsure of what the source is.

Dipper read the entry aloud so that everyone in the room could hear the details. So the crystals had some energy that made them teleport? Nothing one could not guess, but the part of it being a fragment of something seemed far more curious than anything else. Did that mean...whoever made the crystals forged them from some source?

"I guess the crystals are the key to all this. And if they are fragmented, then that means they had to come from somewhere." Dipper said as Raven thought it over.

"But where do we find an origin point?" Raven asked, speculatively.

"Maybe if we gather some of the crystals we can figure our a way to trace it back to the source?" Finn suggested, which seemed helpful. "If nothing else we could make some cool jewelry out of them." Jake added, which was a bit less helpful.

"Oooh, not bad. Not bad at all. I like the way you think."

Well, helpful to anyone not named Star of course. Star then pulled out a pair of Dimension Scissors.

"Well, I have my own little way to get from Dimension to Dimension. Though I kinda....probably should know where to cut first before I hack away willy nilly." Star confessed, as she could hear her mother Queen Moon scolding at her already as it seemed they had a plan but where to start looking was the issue.

----------
Name: Hiro & Kale
With: The Hunter

"That we did, the question is how d-do we get one to talk with us?" Kale asked, as it seemed the battlefield was littered with corpses, unconscious victims and of course some soldiers still fighting....though the focus of most of the fighting seemed to be on two figures a short distance of them.

Two people Hiro senses they'd rather not get into a fight with. Not that two armored soldiers had been the worst he'd ever seen. Just something in his gut wanted to steer him away from the pair.

"Well, we've got a litter to pick from. Leave that to me. Just keep an eye on those two up ahead." Hiro said to Hunter and Kale as he would begin to move to a pile of defeated soldiers; as good fortune would have it one was alive so his aim would be to grab the Soviet and drag him away without drawing notice of the two fighters ahead of them. They were on the border, so he'd hope they'd just ignore the trio and let them get the info they needed.

Last edited:

comic

"just wait a sec, kid." Sans narrowed his eyes, looking through the hole. "i'll see what's goin' on there. be back in a sec."
And just like that the skeleton had vanished. For Toph, his presence had entirely disappeared.

Sans appeared in a corner of the room, eyes widening slightly at just how many people were here. His infallible memory allowed him to recognize a few of the individuals. Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Snake, namely. So these were heroes. Well, he wasn't sure about the bearded one with the bandanna, but the man in the Iron Suit, and the Spider enthusiast definitely came of as, well, the 'good guys' when Sans had seen them before a second convergence event had begun.
None of them had noticed him. Yet. It was only a matter of time before one did, so instead of seeming like a creep in the corner of the room, Sans cleared his throat. "yo." He greeted.

Name: Doomslayer, Master Chief

Doomslayer grit his teeth. His opponent was the fastest he'd ever encountered before, and now, weapons were running low. He'd need to get creative to beat this guy, since his usual methods of killing seemed to be inneffective. The green armored weirdo seemed to have some sort of rechargeable energy shielding around his body, which made landing a fatal blow all the more difficult. If Doomslayer could just deplete those shield and land a good hit before they recharged, he'd be in the clear.

Lance turned around on hearing a voice, then his eyes widened and he stepped backwards instinctively. "Whoa, where'd the dead guy come from?!" he exclaimed. Actually...on further inspection, the skeleton seemed to be standing on its own. He turned to the others. "I'm not the only one seeing this, right? Not slowly going insane or something?"

Name: DLN-003 Cut Man

"I'm in."
"Be careful, Cut Man. We don't know what dangers you might encounter in there." Doctor Light said over the earpiece. "This is a Wily Castle, after all. Albert's sure to have loaded it with traps and-"
"Yeah yeah, I'll be careful, doc." Cut Man chuckled, using his Rolling Cutter as a small knife to cut out the four bolts holding the ventilation grate in place. He crawled out, slowly dropping to the ground. "Looks like it's been abandoned for a while."
"So what, was this one of his early bases?" Roll asked over the communications.
"Should I come in?" Rock asked, a bit worried.
"Don't see anything yet. I'll keep you posted. Cut Man walked ahead, searching for any sort of sign of activity.
That's when he heard walking.
Cut Man quickly ducked behind a box. "Sorry Doc, gotta go silent." Cut Man cut the communications, listening.
"Wily. Per regulations, for every previously unknown source of energy or power, we must always travel in pairs minimum. While I most certainly handle this task alone, I must adhere to the law of the land. Even though I will of course result to doing all the heavy lifting, send a robot that at least won’t waste my time."
Is that... TIME MAN?! Cut Man was shocked. He summoned two Rolling Cutters, and leapt into the air over the box. He threw one right past Time Man's head, landing on top of the box. "Hey, bro! Whatcha doing here? Thought you went missing from the Light Labs factory a year ago!"

Name: Iron Man, Nathan McAllen, X, Y, Shantae

Tony and X quickly turned around, aiming their blasters. “Not the weirdest thing I’ve seen today.” Tony replied. “You with us? I’m assuming that’s your group down there, right?”

Name: Timeman
20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.26.90.

Timeman was snapped out of his thought by the whirling of a blade. The blade wedged itself in a nearby box, Timeman stopping in his footsteps. Now, it wasn’t hard to narrow down suspects to who a blade would belong to out of his brethren. And even more so when the shrill voice came from behind the corner.

"Hey, bro! Whatcha doing here? Thought you went missing from the Light Labs factory a year ago!"

It was cutman. Not reinforcements, but rather an obstacle, if he got in his way. Timeman just gazed to cutman with hide eyes half slid open.

“What an outdated model...” he muttered to himself before looking at him in the eye. “I was finished by a more competent scientist, doctor wily. One that doesn’t leave their experiments to rust. I can see doctor Light’s inventions haven’t gotten any better in years past.”

comic

"...yeah." Sans replied with a shrug. "just myself and two others down there. it's just an assumption, but... you guys know what this place is? what's going on here?"

Name: Toph Beifong, Yang Xiao Long
With: Hughes, Iron Man, Lance, Nathan, Sans, Shantae, X, Y

"A maze, apparently. Some guy named Z's construction, who we suspect is behind this. I presume that you don't have a bone to pick with us. I hope." Yang said, as she snuck a pun in reference to Sans skeletal frame while proving Sans with what they knew and naturally wanted to check to make sure he didn't have any ill intents with their group.

Name: Cut Man

This actually triggered Cut Man. “If Wily’s so good, explain why he’s never once built a robot that could take down Rock! Oh, and remember that time when a single robot wiped out an entire army of Wily Robot Masters, and we Light Brigaders took it down no sweat?! (Granted that did lead to the Stardroids crisis but still...)”

Name: Iron Man, Nathan McAllen, X, Y, Shantae

“That about sums it up.” Nathan replied. “Can you tell us what’s down there? I’ve got experience with Z.”

comic

Name: Sans, Solid Snake

Sans' grin widened at the pun. "nah. unless you're all a bunch genocidal bone heads, we'll be cool..."
Furrowing his non-existent brow, he gave a look of confusion to Yang, who clearly seemed to be the somewhat leader of the group. At least from what Sans had gathered in the little time he'd known them. "what's this about... 'z'?"

Name: Timeman
20XX. Internal time clock: 2.21.20XX.26.90.

Timeman didn’t seem concerned by Cutman’s Outburst and subsequent rant that followed. He found little interest in his technical brother’s argument. He didn’t get worked up in the slightest.

“What nonsensical rabble do you speak of? As I recall, you fought this so called rock and lost to him without much effort. That being is an anomaly. But what have you won again do exactly? Aside villainous tree branches that is.”

Last edited:

Lance relaxed a little. Even if the guy was a skeleton, he seemed to be friendly enough. "Well, he's the 'genocidal bonehead' that we need to track down," he said in response to Sans's question. "He's a super dangerous android that's trying to kill all of humanity, and we need to find him to--" he mock-aimed at the wall with his blaster and made "pow, pow!" noises to get his point across in the strange way that Lance often did, then straightened up and looked at Sans again. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you haven't run into him."

comic

Name: Sans, Solid Snake

"no, we haven't." Came the skeletons reply, catching the 'out an a limb' pun, regardless of whether it was intentional or not.
"but if z is in some sorta... labyrinth of sorts, then the others in my 'group' are down there."
He gestured to the hole. "if you're all up for it, i could take us all down there. might drain my magic a lot, but if things go south, most of you look capable enough of taking care of yourselves."

Last edited:
With: Hiro and Kale

While Hiro's gut told Hiro to stay away, the Hunter possessed no such gut. Perhaps hunters weren't supposed to feel fear. Perhaps the Hunter had been desensitized to combat since he joined the hunt. Or perhaps the Hunter was just dumb. In any case, the Hunter wished to connect to these brutes still dueling. "One of em' is gon' to be killed out there if we don't do something...Maybe I can talk some sense into them. I'll be fine, ya should go help out mister Hiro."

And he didn't care what Kale said. Because Kale didn't understand the way of a hunter. And it was no insult to her- she was simply not one of them. The hunter's way was a brutal and deadly one. Not for the faint of heart. The blood tampered with your mind, made you far more unwise and much more braver. Much more bloodthirsty. And perhaps lack of intelligence or fear was not to blame, but the fact he was drawn to the bloodshed. And these two? He could feel it. They were hunters, though perhaps not of Yharnam or even the world the Hunter hailed from. This battlefield was proof enough.

"Oi!" The Hunter called to them as he approached. His words fell on deaf ears. "Bloody 'ell...They're really going after one another. Let's break the silence, eh?" He spoke in a hushed tone. Because he wasn't speaking to Hiro, Kale, or the two brawling it out infront of him.

He was speaking to his Blunderbuss. He took it from it's holster, made sure it was loaded with it's signature quicksilver bullet...and fired it.

Into the sky. He wasn't looking for a fight, just attention. And his blunderbuss was loud and smoky. Perfect for getting said attention. "Oi! Do I got 'cher attention now?" The Hunter didn't wait for an answer. "I have a question- why are you two battlin' to the death eh? You aren't beasts! You are hunters! You don't need to fight one another to prove that. Now look, we're all confused. We're all lost. But we can't just go for one another's throat!...Am I gettin' through here?"

Name: Peter Parker

“That would be great,” Peter said. “If this guy truly is as dangerous as they say he is, we need to take him down. And if he is that powerful, we definitely need a lot of power to do it.”

Name: Kaleb Storm

Charizard reacted with a Thunder Punch, swinging his fist directly at Ridley as the electricity wrapped around his hand. Pangoro jumped in front of his trainer in case any of the others attempted to attack Kaleb.

“Stand down,” Kaleb said. “I could take all four of you easily. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll get this... thing... to stop attacking my partner.”

Name(s): Darth Vader, Sawyer Ford, Bowser

Vader looked over in the direction of Greivous. “So apparently this place has no concepts of time...” he muttered under his breath.

Sawyer saw Negan lying on the floor near him. “Wakey wakey, sunshine,” he said, trying to wake him up in an attempt to get information on the situation from the most... normal-looking being in the area. He looked up as the Black Lion flew off. “That raccoon thing fired a gun at us? What the shit is going on?”

Bowser got up and saw the Black Lion take off. He looked over and saw that Lucario was gone. He growled as he looked over at his only ally who managed to stand his own: Vader.

Name(s): Thor, Rocket Raccoon

“So does this thing have weapons on it?” Rocket asked Keith, referring to the Lion.

“That’s the first thing you ask when in a strange environment like this one?” Thor asked.

“What?” Rocket said. “I like guns, how can you blame me?” He looked around at his surroundings in an attempt to find some sort of weapon better than his grenades.

"No," Keith replied. "Nothing you could use, at least." Come to think of it, that seemed like poor planning. Sure, they had been in a rush, but while they were packing they could have grabbed weapons of some sort to at least give Coran and Romelle if they were captured..."You never introduced yourselves. Mind telling us what your names are?"