• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

Thor fired a lightning blast directly in front of Vegan and Bowser in an attempt to hold them off. Rocket fired again, this time at Vader, who stopped the bullets and forced them back. Rocket weaved in and out of the shots he fired before dropping a grenade at Vader’s feet. It caught Vader off guard and exploded, knocking him back. Bowser got up and grabbed Thor, who responded by hitting him with another lightning blast, knocking him over.

Peter saw the fireball and ducked under it, letting it fly towards Nathan instead. He fired another web grenade, this one directly under Shantae, before firing a normal web at her foot in an attempt to hold her down long enough for the web grenade to explode beneath her.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Rick turned his head to look lazily at the monitor. "Intruders?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. Without waiting for a response from Z, he continued. "They're >BURP< mostly harmless. Pretty sure my grandson knows more than me about that girl and the man." He looked at the robots, then Sans. "The technology those two underdeveloped androids are carrying could be a problem. Portal technology, I >BURP< think. And the skeleton... I dunno, I could grab Morty. These are obviously characters that he knows about." Rick suggested with a half-hearted shrug. "Why are those f*ckers intruding?" Rick asked, turning to Z.

------

These weren't demons. That was the immediate conclusion Doomslayer thought as he looked about at the world around him. It seemed he'd returned to Earth. However, the Soviet army immediately opened fire upon the Doomslayer, which was a massive mistake on their part, as he shrugged off the attacks as though they were nothing racing forward, lifting his shotgun and blasting several holes through multiple unfortunate soldiers.
Once he closed the gap between himself and the enemy, he tossed his shotgun to the side, grabbing the first soldier he could, and proceeded to rip him in half, throwing both chunks of body to the side as he was quick to slam his fist through the head of the next soldier.

With the smooth hum, the sound of his shields recharging, John looked up and over from his cover to see the new individual tearing through the army with ease. Deciding not to question this for now, Chief lifted up the massive weapon he'd stolen from the earlier suit, and opened fire on other parts of the opposing army, which made quick work of whatever it came into contact with.

The fighting had moved on, away from Logan, who slowly sat up with a groan, wiping some dirt out of his face. He glanced to his left to see the now distant army taking on something or someone, Logan didn't exactly care. He just needed to figure out what was going on. Glancing to his right, he noticed a hole in the ground, probably caused by an explosion, but it had clearly opened a hole into some sort of sewage system.
Like hell he was jumping into the sewers, but his mind quickly changed as shots of raw plasma starting firing towards him from some Soviet soldiers outside of the immediate army.
Covering his head, Logan jumped into the tunnel, not wanting to suffer another blow like he had earlier from those weapons.

------

Snake continually had to dodge his head back to prevent himself from getting blasted or webbed or anything as the individuals clashed. If things calmed down, which it didn't feel like that would at the moment, he could maybe reveal himself. He was lost, and needed allies. Not that he'd admit that, but this was one thing Snake couldn't do alone. Hopefully these people could be of some kind of help to him, especially considering Otacon wasn't around to inform Snake of whatever the hell was happening.
"Damnit." He muttered as his cloaking failed him, turning off, revealing him. He quickly back from the broken wall to prevent being noticed. He'd been overusing his cloaking tech, and needed to let it cool down before using it again.

------

Everything seemed to slow at an instant for Negan as he watched the bolt of lightning arc towards him. Feeling his legs move on their own, he dove just out of the way of the blast, landing a few feet to the right. It seemed his symbiotic compadre was in support of him. Just like Negan had suggested... They were working together.
Having dodged lightning, Vegan came to the immediate conclusion that they might not have this guy beat in strength, but they were definitely better in the speed category. They had some sort of... sixth sense that allowed them to dodge away from that lightning just a moment ago. Whoever this guy was, he was in for a definite surprise.
However, everything seemed to slow again, which confused Negan as nobody was attacking them. Not this guy at least. Quickly realizing it was from behind, Vegan leaped to the side once again, dodging an attack from the weird wolf thing that the girl he'd stabbed had projected. "Normally I'd ask Lucille..." Negan muttered to the symbiote. "But right now, it's you buddy. Venom. Give me strength."

------

Sans nodded. "alright. well..." He looked back at ATLAS and P-body. "are... you guys gonna come along with us, or..." His voice trailed off. He didn't exactly trust these two robots, knowing full well this could be a ploy of sorts. Even if they had nothing to do with what was going on here, they were still rather secretive of this 'GLaDOS' and her purpose. For the moment, he realized he was beginning to grow attached to his current companions. Especially Toph, whom he'd been with since being sucked into a portal. He'd also grown fond of Hughes, who was an overall friendly guy with a personality that Sans couldn't help but like. There was Hiro, too. Sans hadn't had the chance to get to know him, but after a quick read of his SOUL, the skeleton had determined Hiro was a good person.
Maybe he was just feeling protective of Hughes and Toph. These newcomers just felt... wrong.

"As I am associated with light, I can travel at the speed of light. Bet you didn't see that coming, did you?" Raitourufu said. The Light Wolf growled. His weapon was ready for combat.

comic

Vegan smirked, twirling about to face Raitourufu. "Cocky, aren't you?" They snarled. "Don't be. We are fast enough to withstand you." Vegan glanced momentarily at Reagan, who was being patched up by Keith. Now they were targets again. Especially Reagan. The lightning man could wait. This light wolf needed to go. Taking out Reagan was the best bet, as it might stop the wolf.
Flexing their claws, Vegan prepared to go on the defensive with Raitourufu.

“If you’re not Soviets, then where the hell did you get this tech?!” X shouted. “And Soviets or not, intruders are intruders!” X’s hands collapsed and his wrists expanded, turning his lower arms into plasma cannons. He fired two powerful streams of plasma straight at Iron Man, who responded with a Repulsor Beam blast of his own. The two struggled, lighting up the formerly-dark room.
Shantae saw the web grenade coming, leaping over it as she did. “Nathan, watch out!” She cried, before landing in the freshly-spun web. “Gah!” Shantae started to frantically dance.
Y hadn’t expected this maneuver, flying back with the impact. She quickly recalibrated her visual receptors to account for the light before firing not at where Yang was, but at where she was going to land.
Nathan heard the cry, dodging the fireball quickly and letting it go to Lance. As he dashed towards cover, he noticed a decloaked man that seemed to resemble one of the USA’s old agents from the 21st century. Sliding behind cover, he pointed his gun at the man. “Are you friend or foe?” he asked quickly.

Raitourufu moved to get between Reagan and Vegan. "And don't bother trying to attack her. It's me you need to worry about." What he didn't tell Vegan is that anyone Reagan gave permission to could use the special summoning arrows. Meaning Keith could be a bigger help than Vegan had taken into account.

comic

Snake froze as one of the people caught sight of him. Narrowing his eyes, Snake was quick to move forward, one arm reaching for the barrel of the gun, through not in the way if it fired, while his other arm was quick to aim for Nathan's face to slam into his nose. It wasn't a very effective move to exert pain, but it was a good maneuver at disarming an opponent with a small gun. Snake's hardcore Foxhound training had made him more than capable enough to perform this, but he was painfully aware that he had no idea what this guy was capable of. He could very well stop Snake. The soldier could only hope to get this man to get the gun out of his face, but Snake wasn't going to talk things out until there was no more threat.

------

"Wrong." Vegan replied. "It's YOU who you should be worried about. We will make a joke of you."
Negan didn't feel very impressed at Venom's choice of words. They seemed flat and overused. Negan would have said something wittier and funnier, but eh. What's done is done.

"Aye, figured as much...Didn't seem like Yharnam anyways...Too sunny." The Hunter loosened his grip upon the saw. They didn't seem hostile. The kid with the sword called himself Hiro. Said they were all taken from their 'homes'. "This is quite strange I must say...Not everyday folks are plucked from their homes and thrown elsewhere." The Hunter chuckled. "Sort of ridiculous eh? Anyways, since ye asked...Most folks just call me what I am, a Hunter. I s'pose that's all they see now. Pleasure to meet cha', mister Hiro."

The Hunter turned away from the young man to the group in front of the metal carriage. "May I ask who you folk are? I mean, aside from the cloaked kid. Rest of you look like beasts. Not plague beasts, but beasts. They yer pets?" He didn't like the vibe he got from them. He wouldn't call it malevolent, but it certainly it was not all as it seemed. "And what of that metal carriage? Never seen anything like that before. Is it yers, mister Hiro and...kid?"

Lance dove again to get out of the line of fire. "Quiznak!" he cursed, feeling intense heat brush his neck as it narrowly missed him. He didn't see Snake, but took Nathan's moment of distraction and used it to fire a few more shots at his combatant. Soviets...Again, I think I should know that term...

"I think you mean 'It is you that you should be worried about.' But regardless." Raitourufu proceeded to strike him with his sword from multiple directions in quick succession at light speed. Leaving Vegan little time to react.

comic

Negan rolled his eyes. "Not at all. You should be worrying about your own safety and... agh, this isn't worth explaining to you." At that moment, the blade began speeding towards Vegan striking so fast that it seemed to be coming from multiple directions. Venom took control of this, several black tentacles shooting from their body, easily parrying the strikes, much to Negan's surprise.
"We think you are wasting our time." Vegan hissed. "DIE!"

"Nah, they are not my pets. Though I am just as curious to find out...given they nearly ran me over moments ago." Hiro said as he explained his relationship to the crew as he waited to hear the...bio animals? Introduce themselves as they seemed like a curious bunch, even if Hiro has his issues given the accidental near run over moments ago.

----------
"Sounds simple enough. Though how we go about finding someone among that battle field is the tricky part." Erza said as she rubbed her chin in thought.

"We'll need to find a way to isolate and lure someone to us so that we do not attract too much attention to ourselves." Erza said aloud to the group, as simply charging at the armies that battled to grab someone might get them more attention then they desired.

----------
Lucario seemed unintimidated at Keith even as he drew a bayard his direction as he kept his glare directed at him. Though the arrow girl's comment caused the Aura Pokemon to glance over with an eyebrow raised.

"Your friend can sense Aura?" Lucario asked, legitimately surprised to hear of another human that had the capacity. Much like Sir Aaron...

"Who I am is inconsequential, though I suppose if you need a name to remember you can refer to me as Lucario. As for Sir Aaron? He is...was, my master. An honorable defender of my kingdom, the same honor I seem to sense from you Paladin. Right before he sealed me away and abandoned the kingdom in its most dire hour. I only wonder how long you'll need to betray your new ally here. It's what you humans are good at after all." Lucario said, or rather spoke with its telepathic Aura abilities as there had been a clear venom to its mental words that the pair would easily pick up on.

----------
Yang landed on the ground as she saw Y glide towards her as she had her shotgun shells in her gauntlets at the ready, well after she had slammed them together to reload them as she gazed at Y with a grin; mindful of her shots if needed.

"Gotta say, fighting a flyer feels unfair. Care to give a girl a handicap?" Yang replied, her confidence showed in spite of her words of concern.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Dex nodded to Deku's statement, clamping his fists together. "Let's do this!"
Deku looked around, noticing a building with an in-tact fire escape. "There. We'll need to somehow get the ladder down so we can get up to the roof."
Dex sighed, preparing himself. "On it."
He rushed up to it, nearly grasping the ladder with a jump off of a nearby trash can. When he didn't touch it, he turned himself into energy, conducted across the rusty bars, and ended up at the top. He managed to unhook the ladder to let it fall to the rest of the group, before he fell onto the metallic platform grasping his head.
"Oh God, I might be sick," he thought out loud. Midoriya shook his head and walked to it.
"You're starting to remind me of Uraraka."
Speaking of her...

Back at UA, the Hero Course kids were looking for the three students around the premises.
In the testing arena, Shoji, Tokoyami, and Mr. Aizawa were scouring the area for more students.
Near the bus crash, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and Mina were looking for any trace of the three kids.
The rest of the students were sent to the dorms to relax as best as they could. This wasn't coming well for Ochako and Iida, who were perhaps closest to Midoriya besides Bakugou, if you could even call that closeness.
"This isn't right," she said. "We should be doing something!"
"You heard the teachers! They can take care of this. As much as I don't want to admit it, there isn't much we can do."
"That doesn't mean we shouldn't try.
"Uraraka--"
"Think about everything Deku did for us! We would both be dead if not for him!"
Iida had no response.
"That's what I thought. Now get your Hero uniform. We're sneaking out."
Todoroki was blasting fire and ice in the woods. He continued his training until he could feel a light behind him. It was deep and purple, and he assumed immediately who it was.
"Do you need something, Tokoyami--"
It wasn't Tokoyami. It was... oh crap.
He located the closest people to him. He could hear the rustling in the leaves.
"I know you're there. Show yourselves."
They froze, and Ochaco Uraraka and Tenya Iida stood up.
"What are you two doing?"
"Looking for Deku, like you should!"
"Hmph. Well I found him."
"... WHAT?!"
He showed them the floating object.
"We should get the teachers." Iida said. "They'll know what to do."
"And say what, that we were sneaking out?"
"It might disappear after a short moment, just as it did earlier with Midoriya and Bakugou. There is only one logical choice."
He walked in, Uraraka right behind him. Iida tried to speak, but was too late.
"GAH! You two are going to be the death of me!"

Keith glared at Lucario. "Don't make assumptions based on how one person acted," he shot back, giving an edge to his words. He hated--hated--people assuming that 'one bad apple spoils the bushel'. Keith had already experienced that when he found out he was half Galra. The actions of one or many didn't define how the other would act.

Raitourufu repeated the previous action, repeatedly striking out from multiple directions in quick succession. The goal was to try to wear his opponent out. "He's right. You can't judge a whole species by the actions of one." Reagan said.

Edward Elric was beyond mad. He was pissed--no, he was more than pissed. And he was a little scared too, if he was being completely honest. This was where it was going to end. One way or another...

Or, at least that's what he thought. Ed had no way of knowing that there was a little shard of something mysterious--even more so than the city devoid of life that he was walking through--lying on the ground directly in his path. Heck, even if he had known that the thing was there, the Fullmetal Alchemist wouldn't have been able to predict that it would drag him through a tear in space and time. All of this happened, however, and it happened in an instant. His shout of alarm was cut off by the rift closing, and it was unknown whether or not it even carried far enough for the only other living beings around to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Ashley Sparks was in a completely different situation. She was hunting, alone in woods she had never seen before. The teenage girl had been captured about a week ago by the government for having special abilities. 'Special abilities" meaning, of course, her ability to manipulate air and to produce and control fire with nothing but her body. Ashley was certainly unhappy about being separated from her family and friends, but she'd come to like and trust the other superpowered freaks, or 'Outcasts', if you wanted to be politically correct. And besides, she was a little preoccupied, so she couldn't wallow in angst now. She saw a deer out of the corner of her eye and began to creep towards it, noting to herself to keep her feet as light as she could. She felt something fall onto her head from a tree branch above. "Ow!" Ashley exclaimed, startling the deer and causing it to run away. The Outcast barely had time to process this, though, as a wormhole appeared in front of her and pulled her through it despite her attempts to propel herself away from the thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed and Ashley both came barrelling out of their wormholes at the same time, and Ashley's greater mass caused her to topple Ed over. The alchemist wasted no time on introductions and shoved her off of him. As Ashley fell backwards, Edward transmuted his arm into a blade and had it at Ashley's throat before she could recover. "Who the hell are you?!" he exclaimed. Ashley's eyes widened. Is he an Outcast, too? she thought, then used her powers to push him off of her so she could get up.

"I could ask you the same," Ashley said, getting ready for a fight if necessary. Ed was shocked. What the hell?! Was that even alchemy?! he exclaimed mentally.

"You still didn't answer my question," he said, keeping eye contact, "Who are you? And how'd you do that? Doesn't look like alchemy to me."

"Ashley Sparks," the girl replied, "and what the heck do you mean, 'alchemy'?"

BOOM! One of the local supervillains went crashing through a wall. "How're you doing, G?" Alicia called out. Gao was in her wolf form, wrestling with yet another supervillain. Okimi fired a shot at yet another. But soon the trio was thrown into a corner. "What do we do now?" Okimi asked. "I don't know." Alicia responded. She caught a glimpse of a blue shard before a portal sucked the trio in, leaving their opponents confused. Alicia caught Okimi and Gao, lowering them slowly to the ground. "Hey, isn't that Edward Elric?" Gao asked.

Ed whirled around to see the trio. He fixed them with a look. "Where did you come from? And how do you know my name?!" he demanded. Normally, people only said something like that after they heard his State Alchemist nickname, Fullmetal, and even then they often confused him with Alphonse. Meanwhile, Ashley was starting to put two and two together.

"Wait a second," she said. "That...portal thing when I was in the woods. Did you see something similar?"

"If by 'see', you mean 'fall through', then yeah," Ed retorted, then the realization kicked in. "Wait...What are you saying?"

"...I don't know, but whatever it is, it's arguably one of the crazier things that have happened to me," Ashley replied.

Okimi pulled a little bit at one of her drill curls. "What do you think happened Alicia?" Okimi asked. "Everyone seems to have been pulled from their own part of the multiverse." Alicia responded. "But what on Earth could cause this?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

The three of them drifted through the portal.
"I see an exit," Todoroki said, as they all went through.
Iida landed first, Ochako landing on top of him. Todoroki landed last, looking around. There were five other people.
He set his left hand on fire.
"Alright," he muttered. "Who the hell are all of you, and what the hell is happening here?"

"I bet you think it is simply a matter of that. In truth, I've seen your cruel side in the endless wars among my land you fight each other over. The actions of Sir Aaron only confirmed that even those of you who present yourselves as better than that are the same cruel creatures underneath." Lucario telepathically spat back at the pair as it kept its senses trained for the twin Aura presence that had once been that human Negan.

----------
Akame had to admit, this kid Midoriya impressed her. His ability to think of such a plan on the spot was nothing short of commendable, he may not have had the wisdom Najenda had but there was a natural strategist within as she took the respirator and gave a nod before she followed Dex as he made his way up and managed to bring down the ladder....before he fell flat on his face and seemed to suffer from a mild case of nausea. Akame went over and offered Dex a hand up.

"Don't overexert yourself so soon..." Akame advised as Bakugou, after he scowled at Midoriya's mention nay insistence on being called "Deku" to Dex, brought his gauntlets together and began to make a series of small, concentrated explosions that would help provide the needed smoke cover of Midoriya's design.

True, Bakugou would rather have just barged in and blasted anyone who got in their way to the target, but he figured he'd go along with this idea and save the heavy duty firepower for when it was needed. On this occasion, at least.

----------
"Well, in any event, we should probably think of what to do next...Hunter. We should plan out our next move, cause I don't think either of us know where we are and we need answers. Our best bet is to just try and find someone who is either willing to talk...or we'll have to persuade them." Hiro said, as he wanted to try and find a way off this strange world or at the bear minimum get some information about it.

Hiro half wondered how Toph & Sans had been holding out, but quickly shook his head. He'd have to trust they could keep themselves safe till he found them as he focused on the Hunter and waited for his impute on Hiro's rough plan.

---------
Erza scanned to the side of her as she waited for impute, before she saw the faint signs of smoke that seemed to rise near a distant building. A curious sight, as Erza wondered if the battle had progressed there but as far as she could tell it had not.

"You guys see that?" Erza asked the group to see if what she had seen was there or if she had been seeing things. Already, she began to wonder about it as she thought over what to do.

Ashley replied first after a sigh. "That seems to be the question of the day, doesn't it?" she said, then gave the guy with multicolored hair a smirk. "And I think I can do you one better," she teased, lighting both of her hands on fire and then putting them out. The fact that most of the people in the area had unique abilities would have probably put normal people on edge, but it actually did the opposite to Ashley. Of course, she was under the assumption that they had all faced the same things from the government as she had. "Ashley Sparks."

"...What the hell is this?!" Ed exclaimed in response to all these powers being activated. He was absolutely, completely confused by this whole ordeal. "Can you use alchemy without a circle too?"

Ashley turned back to face him. "Okay, seriously. What do you mean by alchemy? Whatever that is, this isn't it. This is..." she paused, looking for the right word. "...my power. Ability. Whatever you want to call it."

"You're telling me you don't know what alchemy is?!" Ed shouted, then recomposed himself. Making allies is going to be important. Keep your calm, Edward. He returned his arm to, well, an arm and explained. "I guess we must really be from different worlds, then. That's the only explanation that would make sense. Alchemy's...well, it's science. I guess I'd better put it into layman's terms, huh?" This earned him a look from Ashley--and probably some comments from the others--but he continued nonetheless. "Okay, okay. It's just making one thing out of another. But, you know, equivalent exchange. You can't make something out of nothing; you need sufficient materials to do a transmutation. And usually a circle, but...I'm a special case." He ended his lesson with a grin. "Oh, yeah. I'm Edward Elric, by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith narrowed his eyes at Lucario. "Looks to me like someone's got a superiority complex," he said. "I honestly doubt you're any better yourself. There are good people and there are bad people, that's a lesson that most of us learn pretty early on. Maybe you should catch up."

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dex took Akame's hand and got up.
"Thanks," he muttered. "I'm going to have to get used to that."
Midoriya led the squad across buildings, eventually reaching a pool of soldiers.
"Okay. We do this now! Bakugou, whenever you're ready...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki seemed baffled, though didn't show it very well. "So you don't know either..."
Iida got up, his helmet turned sideways. "Hold on a minute. Other worlds? That's what those things are dropping us into?"
Uraraka turned her helmet so it was realigned. "You-you're kidding... right?!"
Turning off the fire, Todoroki processed this.
"So," he thought. "These vortexes are taking people and dropping them from one world to another. Perhaps this is what happened to..."
His eyes widened as he thought of a better question.

"The three of you; tell me. Have any of you encountered three people by the names of Midoriya, Bakugou, and Raitoningu?"

"Alicia Arbon." Alicia said. "This is Okimi Ozaki." She gestured to the blond. "And Gao Wang." She gestured to the light blue haired girl. "And I'm sorry, I haven't run into anyone you named. Perhaps they ended up elsewhere in this location?"

Ed put his hands on his hips. "Hey, we introduced ourselves, so you might as well do the same," he said. "You looking for these people or something?" Ashley didn't say anything, as Edward had kind of voiced her question already.

Variant Fox nodded. "Perhaps we should investigate?" He suggested. Happy's wings reappeared and the Exceed took to the skies. "There's some people on a roof." Happy said.

"Alright, let's go take a look. Make sure to stick together and approach with caution." Erza advised the group as she began to lead them in the direction of the building forward.

Bakugou himself saw the room of soldiers and nodded at Midoriya. "I'm aware, I don't need reminders nerd." Bakugou said with a strong whisper before he moved his arms forward and positioned himself so that all the soldiers would be trained on him.

"Eat this losers! Stun Grenade!" Bakugou yelled out as he fired a powerful flash bang that would aim to blind the soldiers and allow Dex and Akame the cover they needed. Akame placed a respirator and shielded her eyes for a moment before she turned to Dex.

"Let's move."

Erza saw a bright light as they moved to the building as she sensed something was up. As such, she Equipped to her Heaven's Wheel Armor and faced the group.

"We may have hostiles in there. Be cautious."

Achilles's eyes glowed bright blue. He changed into his Agility Variant, Agilicat. He nodded to Erza. "Right. Though there's a chance that it might be someone with the same idea as us. So let's not rush headfirst into a fight."

comic

Unfortunately for the light wolf, it seemed Vegan had an insurmountable amount of stamina alongside resilience, as the black ooze rose around the creature, blocking attack after attack after attack.
With the enemy so close, and the attacks hardly even landing, Vegan took a chance at suddenly launching itself directly into the middle of the beast, slashing with bladed arms.

Raitourufu did his best to counter Vegan's blows. Reagan winced. "Rai needs help." With her good hand, she pulled out another arrow. It changed, becoming black with a purple arrowhead and feathers. On the sides of the arrow was a black cat sitting down, outlined in purple, with the Japanese kanji for darkness (also purple in color) in the cat's body. She turned to Keith. "There's something you should know about the summoning arrows." she said.

Keith looked at Reagan. "Yeah?" he asked, awaiting a response. While he preferred to use a sword, he was a halfway decent shot with a few weapons. Knives especially.

(OOC: RIP, I didn't know what to say XD)

"Others can use them. I have to give them permission, of course." She held out the arrow for Keith to see. "This is the summoning arrow for Yami no Neko. When she's out with Raitourufu both of them gain an increase in strength and power. I think that she'll give you a better chance of winning. Or, at least, surviving."

"They ain't yer pets? Well, maybe their that kid's pets then..." Their beady black eyes stared through him, not to mention the cloaked kids thousand yard stare. Though Hiro, after listening to the absolute silence of the group, proposed a different idea- to go find someone else who would talk. Or could be...persuaded. Hiro put some focus on that word. Considering the Hunter had only really fought mad beasts, persuasion wasn't a honed tactic of his, but anything would beat the gaze of the that group. "I agree, mister Hiro. Not that I'm in any rush, but..." He glared down at the group of beasties and the one strange kid. "...Yeah, we ain't gonna get anything out of this lot."

The Hunter waited until they walked a bit away. He gave a quick glance over his shoulder at the group and their hulking metal beast. He spoke in a hushed tone. "...Nearly ran you over with that thing? I wonder how it even moves...doesn't look like anything pulls it. Strange group...and I'll be honest with ya mister Hiro, I didn't particularly like the way they stared. It was...odd."

"I wouldn't go that far." Hiro said back with the same hushed tone, as he glanced at the man beast group and offered a small smile before he quickly walked over to them.

"If you guys need anything, just come call me on this..." Hiro said, as he tossed the metalic beast group one magic sphere he had collected before he showed a second one he kept in some magic space within his pocket.

"If you just focus on your crystal ball, you can get in contact with mine and we can chat. Consider it a...two way radio but with magic. And don't worry, if you guys stick together you can get through this." Hiro explained before he moved back to Hunter and amazingly decided to speak on their defense.

"Hey, they are just probably scared. I was little different when I left my home world...before all of this. It's not easy, so I can't blame how they act." Hiro admitted with a hushed tone, as while he had been annoyed by nearly getting run over he felt there was no reason to look down on them for how they acted. Forgive and forget, forgive and forget as Master Kairi always stressed to him.

----------
Lucario simply scowled as he watched the two discuss their plan to deal with this...creature, that Negan had become though had little incentive to help the pair out. Why would he? Especially given one's Aura was so similar to his former master Sir Aaron who had shown the true colors of their kind.

And yet, as he watched the two coordinate, Lucario could not help but reminiscence on his times Sir Aaron and himself would discuss a plan to deal with the newest enemy. It felt like only yesterday that Lucario had experienced such trust, such a bond...and it all crumbled before him. Something that made the Aura Pokemon shake his head.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Todoroki looked at him. "Todoroki."
"Uraraka."
"Iida. And yes. We were; no, we still are looking for them. Our companions disappeared through one of the gateways that pulled us here. First Bakugou and Raitoningu, then Midoriya. We went through one hoping to locate them, but we ended up here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dex jumped in, expecting Akame and the others to follow and watch out for him. He looked around at the soldiers, trying to find one that would have the least bit of information. He noticed a somewhat official-looking guy who hadn't seen the flash-bang directly and was beginning to point a gun at him. Dex kicked the guy before he could shoot, taking advantage of his partial blindness. He shrugged before taking off the dude's helmet, and headbutting him out cold.
"Good enough," he muttered, slinging the guy over his shoulder. "I got one!"
Midoriya noticed this.
"Nice!" he said. "Bring him to us! Let's regroup in the next block over!" He pointed north. "Kacchan, let on another laer of smoke to throw them off. Then we should move.
Dex turned to Akame.
"I can't pay much attention to my surroundings, so I'm counting on you to get my blindspots."
He was getting a little stressed because of the situation, and was glad nobody could see it because of his mask.

Achilles went ahead. He created a mask to filter air and goggles to block out smoke using solid light constructs. He adapted the goggles at will, soon being able to distinguish heat signatures. He rushed into the smoke to snatch a soldier that had been blinded by the explosion. "Sorry buddy, your coming with me." The soldier squirmed in his grasp. Achilles shook his head, then knocked the soldier unconscious. He started to run back to the group, he crashed into another person carrying someone.

"I'm not entirely sure." Z said to Rick. "What matters is that one of them has magic. I'm unsure about the other two, but so long as they're from a different world like yourself... they'll be useful to me." Z gestured towards the large machine behind him.

Nathan wasn't having it, noticing the gesture the second Snake started it - he had been trained in extremely similar tactics, and knew how to deflect the maneuver. He knocked Snake's hands to the side, gun still facing front. "I asked you a question." he said, brow furrowed.
"Sorry, girlfriend. The battlefield isn't exactly a fair- GAH!" Y shrieked as X was thrown into her by Iron Man, who grabbed the two androids and slammed them into the ground. Poor choice, as X and Y punched Stark in the chest simultaneously, sending him flying back into the air. When he landed, Tony looked at his chest chassis.
"They... dented the armor?"
"Structural integrity at 87%."

Keda and Alpha sneaked close to Achilles, using their hunting training to remain quiet. When Achilles came back, they watched the man's back as they returned to the group. "I guess we've got our man." Keda replied.

Keith inspected the arrow. "So...do I have to shoot it to activate it? Because if that's the case, we should do it now, while we have a bow." He noticed Lucario shaking his head out of the corner of his eye. However, the only indication that he gave of his observance was a frustrated noise.

"Normally I just shoot it towards the sky. The arrow does the rest of the work." She handed him the arrow and the collapsible bow. "The bow usually unfolds on its own. And consider my permission given."

"I saw what they were doing and took advantage of the situation." Achilles told Erza. He then repeated it in Keda's language before putting the man down. He then changed back into his Psychic Variant, Espafox. "Maybe now we'll get some answers.

comic

Rick shrugged. "Whatever you do with them is >BURP< none of my business. But there's more of them on the surface. My grandson is with them. Ridley from Metroid and a couple others." He explained as he opened up a green portal for all of the traded parts to be dumped into.

------

Snake frowned as his hand was knocked away, and he was quick to talk a step back, his right hand resting on the handle of his silencer. "I'm not talking with a gun in my face." He stated coolly, eyes narrowed at Nathan int he standoff.

------

The Soviet army was in full retreat after the carnage they'd suffered at the hands of the two armor-clad individuals. Especially the second one, who'd effortlessly wiped out the majority of their forces in a matter of minutes. His brutality and rage a little gratuitous.
But now, with the fighting mostly done, Chief set down the large weapon he'd taken from the behemoth earlier, and looked at the distant Doomslayer, who was now approaching him. Narrowing his eyes, John wondered if the armor was MJOLNIR. Perhaps it was. The soldier fought like a Spartan, so maybe he was one.
"This is Sierra 117, Master Chief Petty Officer." John announced to the approaching individual. He got no response from the Doomslayer, who continued his march towards the Spartan. Frowning, John took a step back. As the figure grew closer and closer, it become more obvious that whoever this was, he wasn't from the Universe Chief knew.

------

Three Soviet soldiers walked down the dark sewer, their flashlight beams cutting through the black. They'd followed Logan down here, but had long since lost track of him. After a few more moments of walking, they finally stopped, deciding to give up their pursuit. Down here, however, they found that they couldn't contact their superiors.They'd have to go back the way they came.
They turned around, beginning to walk back, only to hear a growl echo down the cave.
Immediately following this, Logan raced out of the darkness behind them, his adamantium claws extended, yelling as he raced towards them. The soldiers quickly turned, only to get bowled over by Logan, who slashed with his left arm, cutting the head clean off of one soldier, his right claw jammed into the face of a second soldier.
The final Soviet soldier took a frantic step back, shouting in Russian at Logan as he raised his weapon, only for the old man to drop to a knee, slashing with his right arm this time, cutting the soldier's legs in half. The man tumbled down into the sewage as the Wolverine stabbed his claws through the mans face, ending his life.
As the sewage water mingled with the blood of the killed soldiers, Logan stood, panting. That had taken more out of him than he'd like to admit. How he wished he was his younger self right now. Those men wouldn't have even made it into the sewer. And that armored man from before wouldn't have stood a chance either.
Logan's claws retracted back into him as he stooped down, grabbing one of the weapons. The flashlight was still on. He could use that to navigate back out of these sewers. He hated it here.

------

Frustration grew in Vegan. None of his attacks were landing, as each one was already being blocked each time he stabbed, but it was clear that this light wolf was beginning to grow frantic, confirming to vegan that they could hurt this thing. Once this was out of the way, then it was those two idiots, and finally the man with the axe-like thing. They were the only problems, but Negan couldn't help but notice that Lucario had completely stopped fighting at all, and had momentarily resorted to arguing or something, which didn't sit well with the Savior.
"We grow tired of your antics." Venom growled. "Die, already!"

------

The bots didn't seem to process Sans' question all that well, as a minute of silence followed it. Disturbed, Sans turned from them to the door. "well, let's get this show on the road." He said to Toph and Hughes, before taking a step towards the door, which slid open upon sensing him. He stopped, scanning the hall ahead. Nothing, just as Toph had stated. With that, he continued forward.

Last edited: