• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Convergence Omniversal Heroes

"Reagan." Reagan said. She got up, then turned her attention to the creature she had summoned. "Raitourufu, how're you doing?" Reagan called out. As soon as the attack from Vader dissipated, the shield disappeared. "Not exactly sure." Raitourufu replied.

"Marron." Marron said, speaking up. "My name's Marron." "Name's Alec Jade." Alec said. "And this is my Gaogamon, Raider. Me and my Digimon team are part of the Inter-Dimensional Police Force, IDPF for short."

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"Whoa, like the one f-from Ben 10?" Morty looked at the hologram in awe, then looking at Marron and Alec. "Wow! Rick, d-d-do you see this? It's a-a Digimon!" Morty was in amazement as he got to geek out, which seemed to piss off Rick in the background. "I'm gonna >BURP< explore or something." He stated, letting his arms fall by his side as he turned and started walking away. "When you're done jacking off Ridley from Metroid, we can actually see what's going on with Z."
"Come on, Rick, I..." Morty turned from the hologram, looking at Rick. "Who's Z?"
Rick shrugged. "Some a**hole here who does some f*cked up >BURP< sh*t." He stated. "He's in the lower levels, Morty. Beneath the surface."

------

Negan watched as the darkness disappeared, granting him full control, hearing the symbiote argue with him. "Come on, buddy pal chum friend amigo." He said to it. "We can work together. You're attacking mindlessly. We gotta get them close to us. Easier to rip and tear, like you wanna do, right?"
Out loud, he began to mock the others. "I don't think you understand what exactly you're dealing with." Vegan chuckled. "Allow me... to DEMONSTRATE."
He cracked his neck to the side, grinning broadly, before taking off at a run towards Reagan, who was clearly more of a threat than Keith at the moment.

Lucario cursed as he jumped back as Negan aimed his newfound tendrils at all directions which had included his own as he began to really consider whether following the word of this monster was wise given his otter appearance began to reflect his internal one Lucario sensed the Auras link up and grow more demonic in nature.

He was an ally, but was it a wise ally to have?

Regardless, Lucario sensed that the turtle dragon ally needed help and as such charged and fired an Aura Sphere aimed for Thor's back.

----------
"I understand, but we will get you back home. We will all get back home you have my word on that." Erza said with sincerity before she faced the group.

"Which leads to the question of what to do now. We need some answers of what is going on, and just jumping into that battle ahead to ask questions is likely a suicidal option. We need a plan, and I believe opening it up to suggestions is best so everyone has a say on the matter." Erza said, as she assumed the leadership role given others still needed some time to get used to appearing in a new world. In this manner, her experienced on the foreign Edolas had aided her by getting herself prepared for such a jump.

----------
“Well, good to know you are loaded. But again, don’t try to work too hard to impress me~” Yang said with a teasing wink to Lance before she heard Iron Man’s comment.

“So, we have to rely on our eyes and not your sensors then? Seems fair to me, though I hope that rest of that suit doesn’t shut down mid-fight if needed. Sure you are good to go?” Yang asked with an eyebrow raised as she heard him mention of his suit’s issues and just wanted to check if they only extended to his scanners and nothing else.

----------
Toph took a moment to listen, or rather feel the seismic vibrations along the ground and had been able to detect the presence of others much as Sans had. A relief, as till those robot soldiers came she had troubling getting a feel due to the sheer space and suspicious emptiness of it all.

“Yeah, I feel it. What are we gonna do about it though?” Toph asked, she had her own idea but starting a fight had been bound to get on Hughes bad side so she wanted to hear their view on what to do next.

Alec leaped off of Raider's back. "I'd introduce you to my main partner, but he's currently healing himself." Marron glanced at Rick. "Finally, someone who knows where we are."

Reagan grimaced as she saw Vegan charged towards her. She quickly knocked another arrow. "Let's see how you handle this." Reagan shot the arrow she had knocked at Vegan. This arrow could paralyze the target. The effect would last five minutes with this one. Hopefully it'd be enough time to think of another strategy.

“Perhaps we should ask the locals?” Keda proposed. “Where I come from, we ask the people we find for information when we happen upon new territory. Oh, uh, I suppose I should introduce myself as well. Keda. Son to Tau, the clan chieftain. My wolf is Alpha.”

“Nope, rest of the suit works just fine.” Tony confirmed. “F.R.I.D.A.Y., chest light.”
“Acknowledged.” The AI said. The arc reactor on Stark’s chest lit up, allowing him to see everything in even the dark corners of the poorly-lit room. In the centre of the room was a computer.
“Thank god.” Stark said, walking forwards. “Finally, some info.”

comic

Rick didn't bother to look at Marron. "Welcome to the Conversion Event. You'd all better be ready to get sucked through >BURP< more portals like the one you've already been sent through." He pulled out his portal gun. "Have fun with your new >BURP< 'friends', Morty."
With that, he opened a portal below him, falling through. The moment he went through, the green portal disappeared.
Morty stared at the spot his grandfather had disappeared, and bit the inside of his cheek. "o-oooh man..." He muttered, and looked about at the others, unsure of what to do or say.

------

Sans shrugged to Toph's question. "there's a lot we could do." He stated. "but if you want my suggestion, i think we should find the source of whoever else is here. maybe find out where those other people were at before that portal sent us here." He closed his eyes, falling silent, his breathing slowing a little. It seemed he'd fallen asleep.

------

Vegan smirked as the arrow soared toward them. With their newfound strength, speed, and stamina, Vegan tilted their body enough for the arrow to lass by under their arm, it barely missed its target.
Again, their left arm sharped into a stake-like arm as Vegan neared, and once close enough, stabbed forward with their enhanced power.

------

The sounds of fighting had ceased. There were still distant booms or whatnot, but Snake was glad to have exited that fray. He wasn't opposed to fights. On the contrary, he enjoyed them, but that up there? That was absolutely insane, especially with those two men who'd fallen through the portal with him.
Snake walked cautiously through the tunnel, eyes narrow, his eyes darting about at every new thing he noticed in the dark.

Hughes couldn't sense the people like Toph or Sans could, but he knew that they should be careful. "We could use an intimidation tactic if they come for us," he suggested. "Chances are, they know that we took out the robots. They seemed pretty tough, so if whoever's there is in league with them, they'll know that we're stronger and probably won't want to mess with us. If they do, well, we'll do what we need to do." His tone grew in seriousness at the last several words. Then he realized that Sans had...fallen asleep? He poked the skeleton. "You, uh, still there?" he asked, not having any better ideas at the moment.

Lance looked around the room, now lit by Stark's chest light. It seemed sparsely decorated and, if he was being honest, a little bit creepy. "Let's hope I can meet your standards so I don't need to 'try so hard'," Lance said while doing this.

Keith lunged downwards and forwards, aiming a slash with his bayard at Vegan's legs. If anything, this could provide a chance for Reagan to get a hit in on the enemy while he was down. However, if this failed--or even if it succeeded, for that matter--Keith would be in a very vulnerable spot.

“It’ll be good to get our hands on some intel after all this trouble.” Tony replied, walking forwards.
Suddenly, a door in the corner of the room he hadn’t looked at yet flew open as an android soared over the computer.
“Intel, huh? So I’m guessing you’re here for what’s on this computer, then?” X demanded.
“Uh, yes. That’s what I just said.” Stark replied. “Now do you think you might be able to move so I can-“
X landed, crushing the computer underneath him. It exploded, leaving nothing left but scrap. “Oops.”
“Mine.” Iron Man growled, the helmet snapping in place as the founding Avenger launched forwards, slamming X into the wall.
“Hostile attacking! Move!” Nathan said, dashing out of the door alongside Y. Y flew toward some her brother and Iron Man, while Nathan shot at the possible reinforcements with his plasma pistol. Shantae merely stood in the doorway, not sure what to do.

"Oh crap!" Yang called out as suddenly a fight had broken out as Yang was quick to rocket herself forward using shotgun shots as she flew towards Y and aimed a power punch to try and knock the attacker away before they could gang up on Iron Man.

----------
Toph had an eyebrow raised as Sans seemed to simply fall asleep on her. Or at least, his body slacked for some reason as Hughes comment made Toph jump to that conclusion. Toph waved a hand in front of Sans face as if to try and get the skeleton's attention.

----------
Erza gave a nod to Keda and his companion.

"A pleasure. My name is Erza Scarlet, I am a mage...magic user, from where I come from and part of a Guild known as Fairy Tail." Erza said as she gave her own introduction to Keda and anyone who had not heard it already.

Last edited:
"I'm Achilles Kitsuno, better known as Variant Fox." Variant Fox said. "And this is -" Before he could finish his sentence, his "passenger" cut him off. "Happy." Happy said.

Reagan nodded to Keith. She took this opportunity to retrieve another arrow from her quiver. But instead of knocking it, she grasped the arrow in her hands. The arrow flashed One For All's signature colors before she plunged it into Vegan's back.

"Oi! What the heck's going on here?" The voice came from where Alec kept the cards for his team. "You guys better not do anything big without me!" "That's none of your business, Demon." Raider said.

comic

Sans opened an eye halfway to look at his two companions, and his grin widened. "i'm good." He told them. "anyway, i've uh... look, we don't all know each other all too well. i just have a simple question i've been meaning to ask." He opened his other eye and glanced about for a moment, before looking at Hughes, then Toph. "have either of you hurt somebody? or... worse?"

------

Vegan growled as he felt the arrow plunge into his back and deliver the shock. However, it seemed the symbiote was beginning to develop an immunity to these shocks, and they were quick to recover. Instead of allowing the other two an advantage, Vegan thrust their arm forward, aimed this time at Reagan's stomach.

------

Behind Z, the sound of a portal opening could be heard as a green light filled the room, and Rick stepped through the portal. It closed behind him, and he grinned at Z. "What's up, my glip glop?" He greeted, looking about the room. "You've redecorated." Rick stated, noticing a large machine in the far corner of the room, a girl inside. Of course, that was none of Rick's business, and frankly, he didn't care. "Got the sh*t?" He asked, turning his attention back to Z, his smile fading, returning to his usual bored expression.

A solid light sword slashed at Vegan's back. If Vegan turned around, he'd see Raitourufu behind him, weapon in "hand". While this happened, Reagan rushed for her backpack. She rifled through it, eventually finding a blaster that unleashed a sonic blast when fired. "Got your back Rai!" Reagan called out.

Lance had his gun up and was shooting at the man with the pistol in an instant. "No duh, he's attacking, that was the only way we were gonna find out where the heck we are!" he retorted, activating his shield in case of attack from the other man.

Hughes thought for a second, recalling the very few times he'd actually needed to fight before. "I've hurt people before," he began carefully. "But not many, and I don't believe I've ever actually killed anyone. But...I know someone who did. That guy I was telling you about? He's a soldier. He's been ordered to kill before, and..." Hughes paused for a moment, remembering the time that he'd walked in on Roy after the Ishvalan War. His best friend had been prepared to throw it all away after being forced to murder two medics during the war. "...it definitely had an impact on him, and not a positive one."

“Hmm.. I will survey my surroundings.” Sleipmon spoke, beginning to hover upwards. He stopped until the centaur got a clear view of the area.

-

“I might as well introduce myself. I am called Shou Toramaru. I reside within Myouren Temple, acting as the Avatar of Bishamonten. ” She spoke, forgetting the fact that the outsiders may not be familiar with the diety of war of fortune. Oh well.

-

“Well.. I can control Unzan here!” Ichirin spoke, waving. As the yōkai waved, Unzan’s giant, cloudy hand also waved in sync.

“Yeah, she’s mostly the one who punches her way through. But I can sink ships ‘n haul anchors. Along with one little thing..” Murasa mused before she glowed green then disappeared. The ship phantom then reappeared behind Ichirin, placing her hands on her shoulders. This spooked the other girl, causing her to whip her head around.

“Hey- Murasa!” The nyuudo user hissed.

“Sorry lass.” The fūnayurei shrugged.

Last edited:
GLaDOS sat in her lair, looking at old footage. "Calling Orange and Blue! Please come to GLaDOS lair." She said into a tiny microphone. The two arrived quickly. "Great. We know Chell has escaped four years ago, right?" GLaDOS said, looking at the two. P-body blinked and looked down at ATLAS, who simply shrugged and nodded. "Good. So now, explain why this portal is here. This doesn't look like it leads to another part of this lab..." she said, sticking her head through. Her head popped out of a portal, seeing nothing but a underground chamber. Orange...Blue...Get inside this Portal and explore..." she said, turning back to them after getting their head out of it. The two nodded, before going through it. It closed as soon as they went in. "Those two HAVE to be fine..." they said, turning back to the monitor. "Who else will I test on if they aren't."
-----------------------------------------
P-body and ATLAS walked around the slightly lighted area, hearing a group of people. "Shh..." P-body said. ATLAS stuck behind him, peaking out. They ran out, skidding to a stop to look at the group from a distance. P-body followed behind, standing next to ATLAS. "Hmm...Few humans. A Skeleton..." ATLAS said, counting. "Yea, thats a little group alright..." They said. One robot was tall, the other short. "Are you bad?" The tall one said. They pointed the orange version of the portal gun at them.

Last edited by a moderator:

comic

Sans closed his eyes at what Hughes said. "to be honest, it doesn't really matter what you said." He admitted. "what matters is... that you were honest with yourself. i can sense your SOUL. you're a genuinely good person, i can see it."
This was interrupted, however, as a robotic voice said something, and Sans' eyes snapped open, his head swiveling to face the two robots. Without uttering a word, a wall of blue bones, in neat order, shot up out of the ground with small gaps between them, rising to the roof, separating P-body and ATLAS from Sans, Toph, and Hughes.
Blue bones are different from the normal white bones Sans has already used. Blue bones are unrealistically invincible. Entirely impossible to break. Their purpose? Don't move. One could shoot through you, but if you refused to move, the bone wouldn't hurt you. Blue bones, unlike white bones, required more magic to manifest. This means it would be impossible to break these bones down, or even pass through them.
"depends." Sans replied. "are you good?"

------

Vegan snarled as the sword cut their back, tearing flesh.
Negan, inside, was surprised by another thing. That arrow earlier had pierced through him, yet now, the pain was gone. Alongside the enhanced strength, speed, and stamina, it seemed he'd gained a healing factor, too.
They dove to the side as Reagan fired her weapon.
Vegan's arms lengthened, snaking to the ground as they whirled about to Reagan, swinging their arms, cracking their lengthy arms like a whip, which happened to be the right length to slam into the weapon, shattering it upon impact with one whip, while the other wrapped around Reagan's legs, pulling them together as Vegan tugged back, sending Reagan flying to them. "We are bigger." Vegan snarled as their left arm shorted, and formed into the blade again in quick succession, and Vegan stabbed forward once more. "We are badder."
The blade slammed into Reagan, piercing her through the shoulder, and only went deeper as Vegan used this leverage to slam Reagan into the ground, the blade going nearly two feet through. Vegan got in her face, their long tongue flicking uncomfortably in her face. "And we are hungry..."

------

Snake peeked around the corner of the broken wall to see multiple individuals begin brawling. Quickly, he retracted himself back from their view. He'd only just arrived here, having heard the sound of voices, only to stumble into a battle. He was unsure of what they were fighting about, or if he should intervene at all, or support any of them, though he did recognize the man in the armor, as well as the one with an odd obsession for spiders, considering he had an image of one on his back, and his chest, alongside a web design along his suit. If he were to intervene, he'd support those he knew.
However, he was more interested in seeing how things played out. Interested to see what these people could do.

------

The room was silent, for the most part. There were the occasional thuds of something massive stomping nearby, outside of the room. Over a dozen individuals were wandering aimlessly around the room at the moment, waiting.
Waiting for something. Their target. Their enemy. Their nightmare.
A Hell Knight grunted to a nearby Hell Knight, who nodded, stomping toward the door. The entryway into the room to check to see if their target was there. However, when the Hell Knight stomped towards it, nearing it, the door suddenly opened, and an armor-clad individual stepped through the now open entryway. The demon stopped in its tracks as the Doomslayer looked up into the Hell Knight's face.
What happened next was complete and absolute chaos. The Hell Knight roared, blue hell fire surrounding its hand, but the Doomslayer was faster, whipping his shotgun out, he let out a single burst, which tore into the demon, causing it to stagger as Doomslayer raced forward, tossing the shotgun into his left hand as his right slammed into the Hell Knight's face, creating a crater of flesh and blood.
The dead Hell Knight fell to the ground as the Doomslayer lifted his left arm, pointing the shotgun at an imp just as it leaped at him. Firing, the shotgun tore through the imp as the Doomslayer turned his attention to the advancing demons. Imps, Possessed, Revenants and another Hell Knight.

Ten minutes later, the Doomslayer entered another room, leaving the previously demon infested one behind, covered in blood. He could hear stomping in the dark ahead, and out of it, ran a Baron of Hell, towering over the Doomslayer, easily dwarfing him. To any normal person, the Baron of Hell was what a real demon would look like, and the kind of demon nobody could survive.
Except the Doomslayer. He cared very little for his chances, which might seem slim at the moment. However, this was simply a Baron of Hell.
Piece of cake.
Doomslayer charged, equally matching the speed of the much larger foe, and dropped back onto his rear, sliding under the Baron as it swiped at the air where he'd just been. Doomslayer was quick on his feet, whirling about just as the Baron did too, snarling in anger. They charged again, and this time, Doomslayer leaped into the air, launching himself high as he aimed the shotgun. The Baron slowed, looking up just in time to get a face full of shotgun. Growling in anger rather than pain, the Baron brought an arm up to shield its face, blocking another shotgun blast just as Doomslayer landed on the ground in front of the demon, raising the shotgun to fire another shot into the Baron's gut. Blood splattered the soldier, but he didn't take this time to hold back. He never stopped fighting until his opponent was nothing but scattered guts and broken limbs.
Weakened, the Baron, snarling, dropping to a knee, allowing the Doomslayer to mercilessly toss his shotgun to the side, and grab the Baron's left horn, yanking it out of its head with a sickening suction sound. Before the Baron could even roar in pain, the Doomslayer turned the horn around, and shoved it through the larger foe's face, putting an end to it.
The dead Baron slumped to the ground as Doomslayer turned, picking up his shotgun, ready to tackle his next challenge, only to see the door in front of him become obscured by a swirling blue vortex that appeared. He could feel a tug as the portal attempted to suck him through.
The Doomslayer didn't question this portal in any way whatsoever. All he knew, was that it would absolutely lead to another blood bath with him on top. As always.
He was the bane of hell. He feared nothing, yet everything feared him.
Taking off at a run, the Doomslayer raced into the portal, which closed as he disappeared inside.

Last edited:
"Those don't grow on trees you little - " Reagan winced in pain. "slimeball." Reagan finish. Using all her strength, she pushed upward on Vegan with her feet.

The short robot shot a blue rimmed portal on one side, while P-body shot a blast on the other side. The two jumped through the blue portal, ending up on the same side as the others. "We are good." The short one said. "Yea." The tall robot said. "I am ATLAS." the short robot, now named ATLAS, said. "This is P-body." ATLAS said, pointing the portal gun and the skinny robot. "Now...Did YOU guys cause a rift to open back in Aperture..." P-body asked. "You see, we serve a lady named GLaDOS. We live in a place called Aperture. That place is a science lab, you see. We were asked of Lady GLaDOS to go through it, and see the cause of it." ATLAS said. "Yea. Because GLaDO-" P-Body was cut off by ATLAS, who kicked the robots leg. "Oh...Right..." P-body said. "Never mind all that...We just need to find the cause of it."

comic

Sans watched as the robots coordinated together, using some sort of teleportation technology to wind up with Sans, Hughes, and Toph. He narrowed his eyes as the blue bones shot back down, disappearing. Listening to the long-winded words of the two bots, Sans' smile faded slightly, taking note of the obvious attempt to hide a secret between the two.
Making basic assumptions, he could deduct that the bots weren't related to the ones previously, unless this was a ploy. Keeping that in mind, Sans would need to keep his guard up. He eyed the robots, noticeably not warming up to them. He could easily destroy them easily and be done with this 'Aperture Science' bull crap, but that wasn't like him. So instead, he decided to reply.
"no." He stated simply. "we've been hopping through portals too..." He glanced back at the exit, or perhaps an entrance, somewhere else, before looking at Toph, then at Hughes, and back to the two robots from Aperture Science. "these inter-dimensional fissures have been appearing all over the omniverse." Sans stated. "bringing together individuals from all sorts of stories and background for some purpose unknown to us." He paused for a moment, staring at ATLAS, then at P-body. "how much trouble would it be to ask you to finish what you were trying to say before your buddy stopped you?"

P-body stared blankly. "Well, if you want to know that, your gonna need to talk to GLaDOS." He replied. "So anyway, names?" They asked, changing the subject. "No need to be on such high guard...We're not even loaded. All we have are bare metal fist. That and these portal guns." ATLAS said. "Yes. You make one portal..." "And then I make another!" ATLAS finished P-body's sentience. "But usually you can switch between the two on a normal gun. These are dual's." P-body said. Oil beaded down P-body's head, showing he sweated in a 'robotic' way. It was obvious he was slightly freaked out a little. "Back to GLaDOS," P-body said, wiping the oil. "She makes fish shaped cracker cakes for people who complete these test without cheating..." "But lately, she's been nearly killed, destroyed, and even turned into a POTATO. Luckily, a girl named Chell helped her." ATLAS said. A chirp came from P-body. "Oh! A Message from GLaDOS." P-body said. His voice changed to that of a feminine. "Dear Orange and Blue, make sure your not trusting any other robots so easily. I can't have my only current subjects being crushed, you know. And it's hard to live without any arms, so...From, GLaDOS." When he finished, his voice switched to normal. "Anyway, what were we talking about?"

Thor saw the Aura Sphere and deflected it with Stormbreaker, hitting it in the direction of Vegan.

Bowser jumped towards Thor, but he hit him with Stormbreaker again, sending him flying in the direction of Vegan. Vader ignited his lightsaber and swung it at Thor, but Stormbreaker clashed with the weapon. The two powerful weapons both were unable to overcome the other as electricity combined with plasma, creating a powerful shockwave that sent both Thor and Vader flying backwards. They both landed on their feet and charged at each other once more.

Peter, seeing that Shantae was with the others, fired a web grenade at the doorway she was standing in. It exploded and created a web barrier between her and the group. He attempted to assist Tony and Yang by firing a web grenade at the wall Tony had pinned X to.

Rocket fired more bullets at Lucario before dropping a grenade at the Aura Pokémon’s feet. He flew up and launched two heat-seeking missiles at Lucario before firing another towards Vegan and Bowser.

"U-uh, guys, maybe we should-!" Shantae was unable to finish as a web grenade exploded in the doorway, seemingly trapping her inside. "Oh no you don't!" she said, putting her hands together. "Fireball!" Using magic, Shantae created and launched forwards a blazing ball of heat, completely burning the web. The fireball itself continued towards Spider-Man as Shantae dashed out, now mad.
Y turned to see Yang a second before getting punched, flying back. Y landed feet-first against the wall, using it to blast herself forwards to try punching Yang.
X put his foot on Iron Man's chestplate, blasting his foot thruster to send Stark flying back. As he did, he retracted his hands, turning his lower arms into plasma blasters. He fired on Tony, the Iron Avenger soaring out of the way.
Nathan quickly rolled behind cover, avoiding Lance's shots. As the Paladin refocused, Lance waited patiently for the soldier's next attack. He didn't expect what Nathan did, though. McAllen switched the mode on the gun, turning it into a laser cutter, and severed the bolted-down desk he was hiding behind from the ground before kicking it forwards. "What the?!" Lance exclaimed before flying up, blasting the table to smithereens. He got his shield back up just in time to protect himself against McAllen's next targeted shot, the impact against the shield sending the Paladin flying back.

Z sighed. "Rick." Z turned towards his business partner. "The plasma conversion core, as promised." Z gestured towards one of his droids, which was carrying forwards a small machine with several capsules and blueprints. "Blueprints included, free of charge. There's only a few capsules included, so if you want more plasma via the conversion you'll have to either make them yourselves or come back to me. And what of your part of the transaction?"

Reagan took the opportunity to roll out from under the distracted Vegan. She winced in pain again before grabbing her backpack and running away from Vegan. She needed a plan. If she fired another shot, she'd risk making her injury worse.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Well, guess you're stuck with us now? I'm sure your grandpa will come back" Ridley said, "Wait... How did you know my name? And, what's 'Ben 10'?" Ridley said, twisting the watch a bit more, revealing the dog like creature he first used "Where even are we?, Morty, I'd say If you want you could ride on my back while I was an alien but that would sound weird, I guess you could if you want? By the way... forgot to mention but this suit is sentient... I think... I haven't been able to get an answer, but if it is..." Ridley turned, looking at his own hand, covered with the suit, he continued "I'd like a sign, please!" Suddenly, the HUD on the suit displayed a message "I am sentient, I have also found more DNA, Currently downloading." Ridley looked surprised, "Alright, neat, more aliens! Who do we have this time?" The hud displayed a new message "They aren't done downloading yet, ya Dingus" ridley's surpirse quickly faded, well, I fuess we should start exploring." Ridley pushed down the watch, quickly, a green flash filling the area as Ridley was revealed as the canine he first turned into, he turned to Morty before walking towards him, turning to the left so that they were facing to the right of Morty.

(Diagram time:

Ridley- ^ <-Morty

Ridley (Wildmutt .Ver) is facing like that so that morty can hop on his back, This concludes today's diagram time)

Toph blinked in utter confusion. As before she had a chance to reply to Sans two more robots appeared before them. Toph naturally had taken a defensive stance, more than prepared for some Metal BendingThough these robots appeared to be different from Sans...and appeared a lot less threatening, which was as much comforting as it had been bizarre.

Specially when one of them changed from a "masculine" to "feminine" tone. Her stance had dropped, not as aggressive as before though she kept her guard up all the same.

"Okay, I need some context here. What are you tin cans yapping about? Did this Glados or whoever you mention send you here, and if so do either of you have any more information about what is going on?" Toph asked, as Sans explained the omniverse jumping that had been going on as she was curious about the details of these two bots as well as whatever else they had known.

---------
Lucario frowned a bit as he saw the incoming missiles as well as the grenade that had been placed at his feet, and had been quick to respond as it used a Double Team which generated dozens of after images which took on the explosive assassult in the Aura Pokemon's place as they were all wiped out by the missiles and the real one kicked the grenade back at Rocket before it jumped back to gain some distance.

Lucario had been prepared to charge against Rocket, but then it picked up an...an oddly familiar Aura presence. As he glanced over to the one named Keith, he found his Aura seemed suspiciously similar to someone. Someone he had once held close to heart which caused him to hesitate.

S-sir Aaron!?

---------
"All right, now that introductions are out of the way. We need to form a plan on what to do with the battling soldiers ahead of us. We need information about where we are, so we can find a way to get out this war-zone and back to our homes." Erza said, as it was the obvious statement but one that needed to be made all the same.

Erza would open the floor for anyone there to offer an idea, while she began to work on one of her own if need be.

---------
Akame gave a nod. So there was a brawler, thunder swordsmen, an explosive specialist and one who offered a companion to battle with and one who warps places.

"Seems we have a relative balanced group, though we need be careful with long range opponents. In any event we need to think of a plan of where to go from here." Akame said as Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Simple really, we find someone responsible for this...kick their ass and force whoever to take us back to our own worlds!" Bakugou yelled out, as Akame had a blank face as Bakugou's suggestion before she faced the group.

"I should've clarified. I mean, an actual plan. Not just charge in guns blazing like someone with a death wish."

----------
Yang held her gauntlets up in a guard as the force of Y's punch knocked her back as she was sent flying back into the opposite wall. Yang took a moment to shake out the cobwebs as she glanced at Y with her eyebrows down.

Okay, so she hits just as hard? This could be annoying, but...

Yang had a grin on her face as she moved from the wall and propelled herself forward at Y. Seemed she was almost excited for the prospect of a good ole slugfest as she charged forward at Y, ready for what appeared to be a straight forward punch.

Bang!!!

Yang shot her shells at the ground and shot herself over Y as she used them to jump over Y and land behind the attacker as she aimed to deliver a powerful punch to her back.

"Well, yes. GLaDOS sent us here." ATLAS said. "And, your acting suprised there. All I did was change to a even MORE feminine voice...Then back to my normal feminine." P-body said. "We should stop yapping and move on..." ATLAS complained. "Yes...We don't seem to be logically MOVING forward." P-body agreed. "I believe one of you are leading the way."

comic

Sans still didn't seem amused. "alright, whatever." He replied, turning from the bots and walking towards a door. "this door should lead deeper into this... complex of sorts." The skeleton stated. "toph, can you detect anything beyond this door? i need to know if there's any more... surprises waiting for us."

------

Morty blinked, then frowned. "W-w-whoa, wait, what just happened?" He asked in confusion at Ridley's unexpected friendly behavior, not to mention using one of those things from that Ben 10 show, Morty couldn't remember what they were called at the moment.

------

"One microverse battery," Rick said, reaching into his lab coat and pulling out a small glowing box. "A shard of Isotope-322," He then pulled out a small shard of a glowing green rock. "And one bag of Kalaxian crystals." He pulled out a small bag filled with purple crystals. "And keep the blueprints. I just needed the >BURP< parts." Rick added.

------

Vegan turned to see... well, everything, flying towards them, yanking their blade out of Reagan, allowing her to scramble away as the symbiote coated Savior leaped high into the air, allowing literally everything heading for them to pass right under. Vegan shot their arm to the ground, and yanked themselves to it, nearing Thor, their next target.

------

His shield were blaring annoyingly as he took cover behind the rock. Chief had been fighting like hell, yet it didn't seem to be enough. He peered around the corner at the advancing Soviet troops, only to watch as another portal appeared, blocking his view of the soldiers, and out of the other side of the portal ran another armor clad figure, charging straight into the enemy with a shotgun in hand.
Chief decided to take this opportune distraction to let his shields recharge, and reconfigure himself. These weapons seemed more primitive than what the Covenant had, but they did a hell of a lot more damage.

"What do you see up there?" Jay Mexicano asked. The Miraculous heroine was curious as to what he saw. Though, now that she thought about it, she could've flown into the air to get a view of the area herself. She glanced back at her wings.

Reagan's feelings were currently mixed. Partially, she was relieved that Vegan wasn't going after her. Though she was concerned about Vegan's new target. Though this guy looked like he could handle himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
In response to the girl's statement, Dex spoke up.
"Simple. We find somebody. Doesn't have to be anybody important; we just need to find one person. Uno. Ein. Yī. Just one. Whoever they are, we can get them to tell us where the hell we are. If they cooperate, good. If they don't, or if they're hostile, we can make them tell us. We've got both the mental and physical power."

A cold wind blew through the center of Yharnam. Crows squawked upon their perches, their milky white eyes searching for prey. A single man walked the streets, steps echoing through the empty city. At his sides were large weapons- one a folded in saw, the other a cannon-like gun. They were rather grim looking, and despite this they were the most color the streets had to offer. Except for other one thing- a shining piece of glass that had been wedged in the middle of some brick.

It caught the Hunter's attention, as it's color reminded him of the ethereal haze surrounding those lamps he visited so often. Though, the Hunter had to admit it hadn't seen anything like this before. Holstering the blunderbuss, the Hunter reached a gloved hand towards the chunk of blue glass.

And then the world shattered around him. The Hunter was torn from his spot, pulled down into a rift, watching Yharnam disappear in the distance. And then? It stopped. The crows left their perch, cawing- the street now empty.

Like the Hunter was never there.

-----

He breathed in...and out. Eyes jolted from side to side. The Hunter had one question...

"Where the...hell am I?"

This wasn't the imposing and eerie streets of Yharnam. No, it was...strange. Daylight shone down upon this street. No crows sat upon wooden scaffolds. And as the Hunter pulled himself up from the pile of debris, he saw wasn't alone.

A group of people, if one could call them that, stood in front of some...metal carriage? This was confusing. That group of people...only appeared to have two actual people in it. The rest were...grotesque beings. Too colorful to be real things. In fact, that entire group looked too foreign in general. None of them looked like they were from Yharnam, or the countries around it. Not at all...They certainly didn't look like plague beasts or anything.

The Hunter approached, with some apprehension in his step... He kept his hand on his saw as he spoke. "Oi, you lot!" He called. "This...isn't..." He trailed off as he got a better view of the group. Those grotesque beings looked...far stranger up close. A shark with legs, some celestial looking creatures, and a reptile of sorts. Bizarre indeed. The humans of the group were no less strange, one being a child with grayed hair and the other a young man with a rather...odd getup. Not many people dressed so casually where the Hunter came from, not that he even recognized the type of clothes the adolescent wore. What intrigued the Hunter more was the evident weapon wielded on the young man's back. Some sort of claymore if he had to guess.

"...Pardon me, but this isn't Yharnam, is it?" The Hunter spoke with a raspy tone. "I'm asking you there...with the sword. You seem the eldest. The most responsible." Of course, this was just the start of the Hunter's questions. A good spot to start with, at the least.

Hughes shook his head, chuckling. "My day just keeps getting weirder," he said, a humorous grin on his face. He thought back to the two 'Paladins' he'd met earlier. Were they in a scenario as weird as he was?

Lance grunted as he was sent backwards by the shot. He noticed Yang and how she seemed to be doing just fine. Wow, she is tough, he thought, then re-focused on his attacker. "What's your problem?!" he exclaimed, blasting at Nathan another few times. He'd have to be sure and avoid that laser thing, though. It was pretty powerful.

Keith would have chased after Vegan, but he was more worried about Reagan. That...well, it had already been established that whatever that was, it wasn't human. Nevertheless, it had stabbed Reagan clear through the shoulder. Keith may not have been a doctor, but he knew that if a person lost enough blood, they would pass out and then die. The man with the weird hammer thing would have to wait. He hurried over to her. "That was pretty nasty," he said, examining the wound with a stoic expression.

"No kidding." Reagan said. "I get into enough scrapes that at least one first aid kit permanently in all my bags. And speaking of first aid - " Reagan turned to Keith and handed him her backpack with her good arm. "do you know how to to take care of this kind of injury?"

The reasoning behind why combat androids would be effective is their ability to process information and devise strategies at several hundred times the rate of a human mind. As soon as Yang landed behind the android, Y flared her boot rockets, soaring into the air. Her arms changed into what appeared to be laser machine guns, firing down at the huntress from above.

“The problem is you.” Nathan said, keeping up fire as he weaved in and out between Lance’s shots. “By order of the North American Coalition, we’re taking you down, intruders. This is restricted territory! And if you’re with the Soviets, you’re in a whole heap of trouble.”

“Uh, what?” Tony was shocked. “You think we’re Soviets?!” Iron Man blasted X a few times with his repulsors, sending the android flying back.

“A fair trade.” Z confirmed, one of his robots taking the purchase from Rick and handing him the plasma converter core. “Pleasure doing business with you. ...actually, knowing the multiverse as you do, what would you think of a few certain intruders?” Z asked, gesturing towards the monitor showing Toph, Sans, Hughes, Atlas and P-Body.

Lance ducked to avoid Nathan's fire. "We--gah!" he cut himself off when one of Nathan's attacks came close to hitting him in the head and he hit the dirt. "How were we supposed to know?! We've never even heard of this 'North American Coalition' before!"

Keith dug through the backpack and found the medical kit rather quickly. "Keep you from bleeding out," he said, unjokingly, and pulled out some bandages. He began to wrap them around Reagan's wound.

"Thanks." Reagan said. The girl glanced at Raitourufu, who'd decided to go after Vegan. "That ... thing that stabbed me is a menace. Not to mention completely psychotic."

Raider sighed. He looked at Marron. "Sir, something tells me that we should keep an eye on the bat. It's possible he may have been a thief where he comes from. And we should keep an eye on this Ridley fellow as well." Alec nodded.

Keith tied off the bandage once he was sure that it'd keep Reagan from bleeding to death. "No problem," he said, putting the rest of the roll back into the kit, and the kit back into the backpack. "And I wholeheartedly agree. That thing's absolutely a threat."

As Hiro had questioned the crew of the vehicle that nearly ran him over, he had taken note of a new arrival...one with a rather imposing attire on and a raspy voice that only seemed to highlight it. Though in truth, Hiro had seen a fair number of scary things between his time within the Infinity Rift and today alone so he had grown oddly use to sites like that as he glanced at the Hunter. His, from the Hunter's view, unusual Keyblade on full display and in a guard position as he needed to proceed with caution. As Master Kairi advised, though he heard his question and had an eyebrow raised.

"Yharnam? Never heard of it. Though I can give you a pretty good guess that you are not there. We've all been taken from our homes." Hiro explained to the Hunter, who had yet to strike which had to be considered a good thing though Hiro wanted to be sure and had a question of his own.

"My name is Hiro. Who are you?"

----------
Toph took a moment to move by the door as she got a feel of the metallic landscape with her seismic sense. Once more, ever thankful she managed to discover metal bending or she would have been screwed here, as she managed to detect zero presence beyond the door and tried to map out the area ahead to the best of her ability before she turned back to the group.

"I don't sense anyone or anything behind the door. Seems we need to head down the hall, take the second left and there is a tunnel that we go down to get to where we need to go." Toph said to the group as she outlined her mental map to them so they'd understand what to do.

----------
Yang frowned, as she put her huntress training to practice as she began to jump around and used her enhance reactions to avoid the machine gun fire. Though Yang had been aware she'd never make progress if she simply dodged forever, so as she dodged she began to make forward progress as she aimed her gauntlets up.

Bang!!!
And fired shotgun shots into the air up at Y, before she used one to propel herself in the air while the other fired shells at Y as this fist fight had turned into a fire fight.

-----------
Akame gave a nod, as she figured that idea was simply enough in theory. And not too uncommon from where she had come from. Something even Bakugou could agree with as he developed an almost sinister grin.

"All right, so we just pluck somebody from the battle field and force them to talk. Sounds simple enough, surprised the nerd wasn't the one who made a plan but it seems Sparky that you won't be a liability after all." Bakugou said, as he offered his variation of "praise" to Dex as Akame let out a sigh before she scanned the battle field.

"We need a way to isolate one or even a small group of those soldiers. If we get their full attention of the armies, we are likely to be met with swift deaths." Akame said, as she pointed out the natural issue of actually getting someone from that chaotic mess to interrogate.

----------
"Who are you, I demand answers! Why do you have an Aura to match Sir Aaron!?"

Lucario, who seemed to disregard Vegan as well as his previous commitment to aiding Bowser as he wandered over by the one with the familiar Aura as well as the arrow girl he had fought with momentarily earlier. Though the Aura Pokemon's focus was squarely on the one named Keith as he eyed him with a glare and asked what had to be very confusing questions from Keith's perspective.

"I say we do what was suggested earlier. Find someone from this war torn place and get some answers." Achilles said. "Aye!" Happy said. "We'll have to be careful about it though." Achilles continued.

"Aura?" Reagan said, clearly confused. "I don't follow. What has Aura got to do with - " She stopped for a minute to think. "You're like my teammate Claire. You can see Auras."

Keith drew his bayard. "The name's Keith, Paladin of the Black Lion and member of the Blade of Marmora. Who's this 'Sir Aaron' guy, and who are you?" the Paladin demanded, matching the lupine-looking creature's glare with his own.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Deku's face lit up. "I got it!"
Dex nodded. "What's the plan, Midoriya?"
"We use the rooftops. We can use the elevation to find the closest route to them. The most official-looking guy must know the most about the area, so he'll be the one we grab."
"Hold on. I'm on board, but won't he be surrounded by other people? The leader is usually the most guarded."
Deku nodded. "That's where Kacchan comes in. He'll use his Quirk to create smoke and maybe some flash-bangs to cloud our mission. Raitoningu, can your visor and mask block out smoke?"
Dex smiled. "Call me Dex. And you know it."
To make a statement, he flipped them both on so his eyes were covered by the lens, and his mouth and nose were covered by an apparatus that filtered air and concealed his face.
Midoriya smiled. "Good. And... call me Deku. Bakugou will cover you from long-range as you run in to grab the guy. Ichirin, Unzan, and Murasa will stay close to us and watch for guards so nobody can get the jump on us. As for Akame..."
He took off his respirator and offered it to her.
"You should stand by Dex as he moves through with the plan. This should help you with the smoke; you'll be a layer of protection around Dex in case somebody spots him. That sword should be useful for taking down anybody in our way."

Last edited: