• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I'm back!) Seth after a while dragged a now remorseful Mira rubbing the top of her head off to class. "I know that was a private moment, but was slamming the top of my head with a barrier-covered fist necessary?" Mira said sadly. "Shut. Your. Mouth." Seth said. Mira now whimpered like a sad dog a bit more quietly. He walked into what he believed was the first classroom of the day. Seth stuck his head in and froze for half a second. His eyes immediately caught Marcel's and started speaking, the least stuttering he's had so far. "Oh...hey Marcel," he said as he scratched the back of his hair. "Don't worry about what happened on the walk to school. I'm fine. I-I" Seth took a deep breath. "I hope we can stay friends?" said Seth hopefully while moving to find himself a desk as Mira sat right next to Seth

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel turned his head when he heard Seth’s Telepathy. At first Marcel had a really serious expression on his face. But quickly he chuckled and laughed a little. “God I’m kinda bad when it comes to being serious. Anyways. Of course not. We’re still friends. We always will be.” Marcel smiled with some of his sharp teeth showing.
(@Crystal1302 )

Zoey moved to find her own seat, even if the teacher seemed late she figured it was best to find her own spot to least prepare for whenever the class was to begin. She moved next to Jude as it seemed Marcel was caught in a few conversations and she'd rather keep social discussion on the down low and thus had taken her seat as she began to take out her supplies for the class.

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel adjusted his scarf and headed around back towards his seat. ‘Hopefully soon this class can start.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked around and noted still a couple of people missing. ‘It’s fine. I guess I shouldn’t pressure them into their arrival.’ Marcel thought to himself as he took his seat and opened his favorite book, The Art of War. Marcel had begun to read to pass the time until the teacher arrived.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip your time to shine.)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile reached into his backpack once more, pulling out a green notebook and a pencil to match. He placed the bag back onto the ground in front of his feet. He had always took notes on teacher's so he could really see who was better. He wrote what they were like, what they did first when entering a class and etcetera. Since Nile hadn't knew what the teachers name was he had just wrote "___ . ____" in cursive. He planned to use the blanks to write the name correctly and as perfectly as he could.

(No idea who to tag. So I guess no one is tagged this time)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel paused his reading for a moment and quickly grabbed his phone and earbuds out of his right pocket. He plugged in his earbuds and loaded up some calm music to listen to. Marcel picked his book back up and continued reading. ‘This is an nice way to pass the time. Just patiently waiting for the teacher to arrive.’ Marcel thought to himself as he continued to read silently.
(Writers block with both brothers right now. @+Pinapple+ I recommend tagging @Cryronn the Mudkip he controls the home room teacher.)

Soul was still smiling, and gave a wave to Jude in particular, seeing as he was a new face. He ignored Marcel’s interactions with Max, as he really didn’t care enough to address them. He decided that class was about to start... so he headed to his seat. He sat down, and rolled up his hoodie over his deep blue hair, and put some headphones in, that played some low volume music just in case the teacher came in. He stared down at his hands passively, staring at the shapes in the odd kaleidoscope of stars... he had done this many times since his childhood when the power manifested itself, replacing the bone and skin of his hand irreplaceably. He winced thinking about... something... but couldn’t put his finger on what... odd... eh. He was probably fine.

——

Tara sat in the classroom with a rather bored look on her face. She decided to straighten her rather messy ponytail, as she looked around the classroom. She gently yawned and tapped her finger gently against the desk... she wasn’t that big a fan of school, but she could deal with it for the most part... with her other hand she tugged at her skirt... and then gently closed her eyes... waiting for something to happen.

——

Nero stared at Seth as he dashed off after Mira... he hadn’t really meant it as a confession of love... he didn’t want to try and spur a relationship so soon after Seth had basically been dumped... he had to admit though... he really liked hearing Seth’s voice. His real voice. He turned his head back to the ocean, his face stone in thought... he had never really confided in someone about his mom... nor had he had any kind of romance in the first place... but... Seth’s determination. Nero... he didn’t care what his mom was. He was gonna drag her from the pits of hell with his own two hands so his father wouldn’t be alone. It seemed silly to himself even... trying to get a succubus to be faithful, even if a fraction of their immortality would be spent on it... and he wasn’t even sure his dad would last long... but... having a boyfriend was silly too... so...

He felt his ears turn red with blush... maybe he was a bit of a silly person after all... since... he really thought, maybe... he could do both of those things... hehe...

@Crystal1302

To break the atmosphere of waiting... someone finally walked into the room. Those who were involved in the incident with the Taft family knew who this was. Mr.Torren. No relation to Soul Toran, I promise. He was a brunette, and looked a bit young... he definitely was a power user, or had been hit by a power user, given the many burn marks across the jacket he wore. He wasn’t neatly dressed either, and his hair was a mess... Soul could vibe with this guy. He cleared his throat as he stepped to the front, quieting the class.

“...hey... I’m Mr.Torren... I’m gonna be your homeroom teacher for the year! Unlike the other classes, you’ll see me for this class every single day, regardless if it’s an A or B day! We really have one rule here- if you aren’t bad, I won’t be bad back. Simple? Simple. Trust me, while the School Board says that I’m not allowed to use my primary power, I do have another to use just in case any of you get wily on me... just know that, ‘Kay? Now, on to attendance. When I say ya name... say here if ya here...”

(so if you wanna play along, just make a single line and godmod Torren saying your name, and then just say “here” or whatever. That’s if you want to, if you don’t specify I’ll just say you got called... out of post.)

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
'Mr. Torren' Nile wrote in the blanks on his notepad. He also started writing what he was like in neat small letters down bellow his name. He smiled, Mr. Torren seemed like a nice guy and somewhere inside, Nile knew that he glad he have him as a homeroom teacher. He placed the pencil down and raised his carmel arm up into the air. As he waited to be called on, he decided to use his feet to move his backpack further away from himself.

Wonder what his Abilty is.. Is it evil? Good? Absolutely disgusting?.. Why can't I out a finger on it? He thought, questions swirling and whirling around through his mind in a flash.

(@Cryronn the Mudkip Replying so quickly after you posted because I read fast-)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed that Mr. Torren from the first day had walked in. ‘Ah. So he is our homeroom teacher.’ Zalthereon commented as Marcel paused his reading for a moment. Putting a bookmark on the page he was on, Marcel got some of his things out for the day. Marcel noticed something caramel colored in the peripheries of his eyes. He turned his head a slight bit to see that Nile had a question. ‘I’ll leave Torren to answer that. Seems to be directed to him anyways so.’ Marcel thought to himself as he waited for his cue to be called for attendance.
(@+Pinapple+ @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Seth gave Marcel a smile. "Nice to know I'll always have a friend Marcy." said Seth before making himself more comfortable in his chair. Mira took a seat next to Seth and sulked in her chair rubbing her head. Seth put his hands in his pockets before he pulled out the seashell he took from the beach. It was orange and scallop-shaped. It had a sharp edge or two, but it looked quite nice. Seth snickered to himself. "Kinda like Nerry, said Seth to himself before pocketing it.

"Seth Owens?" heard Seth from the teacher that finally appeared after a little too long for Seth's standards. Seth held his hand up before telepathically saying "Present." Seth put his hand down and slumped back in his chair.

Miranda now had a throbbing sensation in her head mostly because her brother did the equivalent of punching her with a boxing glove...with stone in it. Mira had never been happier that Seth didn't work out much. "Let's see, do I have a link with anyone with healing abilities," said Mira before her mind instantly jumped to Kage. "Ah-ha!" said Mira as a lone tendril appeared from right above her head and soothed her head. "The power of friendship saved me once again." As her head instantly started to feel better. She was relaxing getting the small massage from the tendril when she heard here name get called by the teacher.

"Miranda Owens?" she was startled out of her sleep-like daze and she hastily said "here!" Mira's head shot up so fast she almost fell back in her seat.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked on as some people began to announce their presence. ‘Nice to know that some people are here. I wonder however, where would my first friend here be? Loufe hasn’t shown up yet, which is worrying. I guess I shouldn’t dwindle on it for to long.’ Marcel thought to himself as then he heard his name. “Marcel Cromwell?” He nodded and spoke “Present and accounted for.” Marcel spoke before going back to listening to his soft music.

Porco thought his brother’s attendance intro was a bit much, but there wasn’t much that he could do about it. ‘Ah well. Can’t change someone who can easily change.’ Porco thought to himself as he got out the rest of his things for the day. Just in time as his name was called. “Porco Cromwell?” He looked up smiled and said “Here.” In a simple but sincere tone of voice.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Hey, have you seen the dorms yet?" Oliver asked Blue before promtly going quiet at Mr. Torren's arrival. He seemed nice enough and Oliver was a bit curious on his what his primary power was, but he remained quiet, thinking to himself while waiting for his name to be called out. "What powers do you have, if you don't mind me asking?" Oliver asked before hearing his name called out. "Oliver Lewis?" "Present!" He announced rather loudly.

@Blue_Flash4

"Oh hey, the teacher exists after all," Ori said to Zack before sitting down in a seat near the front and dozing off to half sleep as per usual. "Orianna Lewis?" Ori's eyes perked open as she put her hand up. "Here," She said before lowering her hand and half shutting her eyes, feeling slightly bored whilst obliviously tapping against the desk.

After the force of the door slam, Leon stayed there, possessing it for a few minutes from the unexpected backlash. After a bit, he floated his way to the back of the room as the teacher walked in. Looking at the different people in the room, the ghost's attention was averted to his name being called. "Leon Carter?" The ghost perked up, "I'm here." Before going back to observing the other students, waiting for the day to move on.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Blue didn’t get to answer Oliver’s question because the teacher came in and started speaking. They were really half listening to the teacher speaking. But eventually heard Owen ask a question about the teachers powers which Blue didn’t really care for. They finally heard the teacher say their name, which Blue responded to saying “Here.”

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Gold The Dragonite

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
He wasn't about to speak in front of class and embarrass himself on the first day. He must have zoned out because his name was called a few times, "I-I'm here...!" Nile said in a sincere tone. Don't be scared Nile, It's just saying here. Don't be afraid! He thought, self concisely placing his hands over his ears. "Don't be afraid.." He repeated and repeated Wish's voice in his head. Nile remembered her saying it as her green eyes stared in his and her brown hair was pushed around in small breezes. He missed her, although it was a sort of sibling miss.
"I hope to see you soon.."

(Again- I'm not really talking to anyone. Maybe tag @Cryronn the Mudkip I'm not entirely sure)

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

(Just a small bit of Marcel lore to pass the time.)
As he heard others call their presence, Marcel was in thought once again. Internally, he communicated with Zalthereon to pass the time. ‘Hey Zal?’ ‘Yes, Young Marcel?’ ‘Who do you think will replace Samael’s role as the death general when he ranks up to be the Conquest General.’ ‘Ah. I cannot say. That remains a mystery to the both of us. Only time will really tell when the next Death General will arise.’ ‘Thanks Zal. Just wanted to talk about something to pass the time .’ The two finished their conversation and Marcel had begun to think of ideas for people to fill the role when the time came.
(Tagging people. @The Dark Fairy @Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow @Gamingfan @Psymallard )

Psymallard

Previously mallard
This bed wasn't familiar.... oh right, he lived in a dorm now.
What was the time agai-

"OH NO!"
Donald was late. He stayed up last night way to long plotting... something that he slept in! He flew out of bed(literally) and put on some clothes excluding the trench coat and gloves he left at his mother's house. The aspiring hero skipped everything else and sprinted out of the dorm room. He arrived at where he thought his homeroom was, turned the knob, and pushed forwards. But this was a pull door. It took Donald a moment to figure this out, but when he got it, he dashed over to an empty desk and planted his bottom before noticing any eyes that were trained on him. "Huh. Anyway, Donald Ta-" "HERE!" Donald's hand shot up with an enthusiasm-powered speed, which send a light breeze to the edges of the classroom. He slowly lowered his hand.

Hazel played with Bouncy this whole time, happily watching as it bounced around his desk, till suddenly "Hazel Vlame" His name suddenly came up and caused boy to flip on his chair and hit floor with his head. "Owwww....Here"
@Godjacob

Dominic was listening to Ariana and was basicly in good mood for today lesson, his adhd wasnt showing itself too. "Dominic Raizel!"
"Here, ready to go" he said with typical for him enthusiastic smile.

Jude glanced over to Zoey and was happy that she decide to sit next to him, yet when he tried to tell something his name was called out "Jude Mindfall"
"Here" He replied to the teacher.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mike rushed into class, cursing to himself, sat down, and pulled out his notebook. " Sorry Mr. Torren." He waited for his name to be called... " Micheal Dridren." " Here," he responded. He looked closer at his teacher, then waited for the assignment to be announced.

_---_------_-----------------------_-----------------------_-------------------------------------------------
Mimi heard something loud, and opened her eyes to Donald racing out of the dorm. " Huh?" She said, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She looked at the clock."*%$#@$#*@%$#*$%#@", she continued swearing as she dressed and grabbed her stuff. She warily approached the door. Ope in it, she saw arollcall. Sitting down away from Donald, she waited for her name to be called.

--------------------------------_--------------------------_-_---_-----------------------___---------------
" Mimi. " Mike looked around as Mimi called," Here. " Subconsciously, he realized his pocket knife was in his hand. Sliding it back into his pocket, he continued to wait.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
He turned his head to the loud noise, Nile's round blue eyes became rounder as he seemed to yell 'HERE!'. "K-keep it down.." He couldn't help but whisper. "We need to learn." He stated louder that time. Nile always seemed to be that teacher pet who always loved school. His white hair flopped in front of his face as he turned to stare out the window in a small smile. The sky made him feel better in any way even if practicing with it made him black out every few times.

(Again- Not really talking to anyone.)

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was doing some small sketches to pass the time while the others call their presence in attendance. ‘I wonder. Should I tell her today? Or should I wait until later on?’ Porco thought to himself as he found himself catching something. It was feelings for someone. Porco brushed those thoughts aside and continued to sketch to pass the time.
(Writers block again. :'| @Gamingfan @Cmeriwether Your times to shine again)

Damon had looked up when he heard a call.

"Damon Felix!"

"Here!"

Damon looked at the girl across from him, he knew what had happened before, four times to be exact, but it is his hope of things ending differently, that makes him think that the girl across from him is cute. He then looked over at the teacher, then back at her, then at his notebook.

@The Dark Fairy (this could be the opportunity)

------

Ariana had looked at everyone around her before her named was called.

"Ariana Silver!"

"Here!"

She looked back at Dominic, the strange feeling from before seeping out a little, but she kept herself calm. She realized that more classmates including her roommate Mike. She looked at Mike for a moment, making sure he was alright, then back at the front ot the room.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Jenni pounded down the hall, Alex following a good three yards behind. Ripping the door open, she prayed that they weren't too late. SSAAFA and all their precautions, she thought. Alex slowly closed the door. She sat down, Alex sitting next to her. " Jennifer Huro." " Here!" She tried to calm down a bit.

Alex was using Icy Demeanor to calm down his sister. He broke off once she was calm, and then..." Alex Huro." "Here,,"

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis slowly walked her way towards the classroom. As she opened the door, the first person she saw was the one who gave her inspiration in the past, Marcel. ‘Wait…He goes here?!’ Alexis internally panicked as she walked in and took a seat to the left of Marcel. “Alexis Vespertine?” “Um. H-Here.” Alexis spoke a bit timidly
(Just a filler post for the time being.)

(If anyone didnt say their attendance but is present, I will simply assume they were called out at some point during that whole thing, but it wasn’t directly said.)

“All right, just a few more... Soul Toran?” Mr.Torren said, and Soul perked up, and raised up a hand, confidently declaring- “Here!” In a peppy, chime-like tone. Soul glanced to Tara, who upon hearing her cousin’s name has perked up as well. Immediately after, Mr.Torren announced- “Tara Thorn?” And Tara raised up her own hand, and gave a somewhat offhanded remark of “Here.” Before setting her hand back down. Mr.Torren continued down the
list and ended up at one- “Nero Vasquez?” Which was met only by silence in the room, besides possibly a stir from Seth. “Missing on the first day huh? It’s always something isn’t it... well! I guess we can start then! Allow me to just speak about some news and upcoming events! Two months from now, so the 7th of November, we will be holding the first of two bracket-style tournaments for people from our freshman classes. You all will hopefully end up within said tournament, but it’s up in the air, given that the preliminary challenge is still up in the air, as of this moment. A Halloween dance will be held during Halloween of next month, but there’s plenty of time to prepare for that. A couple of weeks from now on Friday the 21st, we will be holding a technical event in which you will all be granted a lab to discuss with our construction course about building weapons and support items, as well as prototype costumes.”

He looked over it, and gave a quick nod. “That’s about all for general information. Now, we only have a short time together. So for today, we will introduce ourselves to the rest of the class. If you don’t wanna participate, you can always opt out. Now, this is simple- You come to the front, say your name, where you’re from (reminder, this is Oregon-Washington area), and what your power, or powers, are!”

——————
(I’m just gonna say to wing it like in the last section.)

Soul grinned and stepped up first, pulling off his hood and stuffing his earbuds into his pockets. He made his way, and raised his hand in an open handed wave, a cheery grin on his face. “Yo! My name is Soul Toran! I’m from Salem Oregon! Well, I have been since I was 9, before that I lived in Detroit Michigan! But that’s enough about me! My two powers are... Blue Inferno, and Cosmic Hands! Blue Inferno allows me to create blue fire!” He showed off his power by kicking at the ground, and keeping his foot raised, a fireball of blue hovering on the tip of his foot. He grinned and kicked it into the air, and slammed it with a single punch, turning it into cinders while his hands pulsed with cosmic energy... “...and Cosmic Hands makes it so my hands are packed with cosmic energy, allowing me to do stuff like shoot laser beams and increase the power of my hand-based strikes!” He then gave a wave, a farewell, and headed back to his chair.

Tara follows after her cousin, and gave a rather unimpressive wave. However, she put on a grin, and crossed her arms defiantly, her eyes slanting into a slight glare. “Howdy there kiddos of the classroom! I’m Tara Thorn, and I’m cousins with that blue haired boy Soul, and I’m also from Salem! I never lived in Michigan though, so HAH! Either way! My powers are Blue Flash and Berserk! Blue Flash is just Blue Inferno, what Soul has, but baby mode. My Berserk on the other hand...” she raised her power percentage to 60 percent, her entire arm becoming a bright yellow in glow, as she pulled an orange from her pocket, which she had kept from breakfast... and crushed it with seemingly very little force, before punting that drained husk straight into the trash can. “...it does that. Anyway...” she put up two peace signs, and walked back to her seat casually...

Nero slowly began to walk back from the beach, dusting off his shoulders of sand. He felt like he should move faster, but he didn’t really wanna. Part of him didn’t wanna go to school, and the other part didn’t wanna face Seth yet, so he was kinda between a rock and a hard place. He sighed, and rubbed his head of clay-like, sandy hair... continuing on anyway, albeit slowly.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard the instructions from Torren. Then he heard about Soul and Tara and their abilities. ‘Interesting, very interesting.’ Marcel thought to himself as he didn’t know how exactly to go next, Nor how to show his abilities off like Soul did. After pondering to himself in a silent classroom, Marcel had an idea.
(Another filler post. Just for the sake of others if they want to introduce themselves @Crystal1302 @Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Gamingfan @+Pinapple+ @Shikowara @Godjacob @Psymallard )

Leo raised his hand. He stands up and begins to introduced himself. "Hi I'm Leo Mactavish. I was born and raised in the Golden state of California. Later moved here when I was 13. I don't really have super powers but I can rely on three things. My knowledge, my combat experience, and my tech.", he said.

He finished introducing himself and went back to his seat.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver realized that Blue didn't want to answer his question, and he was fine with it, quietly humming to himself. Seeing as people were introducing, he had the bright idea of sending a slime to his sister, forming part of it into a spike, prodding her awake. As Ori looked down on the green spiked blob, she looked around the room until she spotted and glared at her brother. By the time she spotted him, he was making his way to the front of the classroom, touching his sister on the shoulder as he walked past her. He then turned to the other classmates with a friendly smile.

"Hiya! My name's Oliver Lewis and I'm from Portland, Oregon! And as for my powers, I have Slime, Shapeshifting and Symbiosis!" He introduced himself, as a large, green hand made of slime emerged from the ground, waving to his fellow students, whilst Oliver himself had morphed into his sister. "As for Symbiosis, it lets me give other people whatever powers I have!" He said whilst the slime hand suddenly became static and lopsided, as he had given his slime abilities to his sister for the time being. After a few waves, he walked back to his seat, reforming back into himself.

Ori felt another prod, she looked over to her brother, who was gesturing to the front. With a sigh, Ori walked up to the front, a green aura surrounding her due to Symbiosis. "Hey, name's Orianna Lewis, call me Ori, and I'm Oli's twin sister. I'm also from Portland, and my powers are Ice, Gravity and Starlight." The now, on the floor slime hand had been put upright and briefly morphed into a peace sign and now encased with ice, before glowing with a purplish hue and suddenly breaking. Oliver visibly winced at the sight of the slime being crushed by the gravitational force and took back his powers from Ori, as the green aura disappeared. Then two small stars had been summoned, emitting a beam of light, regrouping the fragments and pieces of the slime and ice. "Starlight's much stronger at night, and the reason why sleep doesn't seem to exist for me," Ori finished as the aftermath was reformed into two hearts, a slime and ice one, respectively. She gave a small and quick curtsy as she walked back into her seat.

________

Leon scoffed at the idea of going up there and saying "Oh, did I mention I died?" for the hundredth time because there was nothing else that interesting about himself. He just saw it as a waste of time, and waited in the back for homeroom to end.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
At Marcel's comment, Donald looked over at the demon prince. He stated proudly, "I was sleeping!" and then turned his attention back to Mr. Torren.
They moved on to introductions, and Donald only grew in excitement as his peers went first. "My turn!" Donald floated out of his seat and over to the front of the classroom. "My name is Donald Taft, and I wanna be a superhero! I used to live in Portland in Maine, but now I don't. I can fly," he did a figure eight in the air to show this off, "I'm really strong," for this he lifted up an empty desk with one hand, "and I can shoot Super Gravity Balls!" For the final demonstration, force welled up on the palm of his left hand. It turned into a sphere of translucent force, and then used his other hand to crush it, a small breeze momentarily emanating from the destruction. He strut back to his seat and planted his bottom in the chair, proud of his performance.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
After seeing some of the class go up, Blue decided to as well. They walked up to the front of the room and said some things. "Umm, hey, my name is Blue." They paused for a second. "Um, I'm from Bellevue, Washington. And um, my powers are water control, lightning control, and super speed. But I'm not as good with the other two as I am the first one. Um, I like listening to music and talking to people, but I don't have much friends to talk to so.. um sorry about that I'll sit down now." They said as they walked kind of quickly back to their seat and sat down.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile watched the others, waiting anxiously for his turn. Speaking in front of the class was never a problem expect.. it seemed to scare him after all he never really liked public speaking in any which way and that. He watched Blue sit down and Nile slowly stood walking to the front of the class reluctantly. He now stood at the front, the eyes of everyone seemed to bore into hum. And there he stood staring at the people watching. "I-I'm Nile..!" He said quietly but was louder when saying his name. He continued on with a somewhat positive loud voice. "I'm from Bozeman Montana.!" ((Montana is near Oregon itself-)) He shuffled his feet looking down. Nile took a breath raising his head and continuing, "I can change the weather!" He said a bit more confidently. Should I tell them of the Dream Leaping? That would make it even harder because they'll suspect it.. I just won't tell them that's all! He finished that thought, nodding lowly and returning to his seat with a smile. He plopped down and began fidgeting.

(Sorry for the inactivity, I got a new phone and it's taken a few days to get used to it and set it up and such! But I'm back with a post and no one to tag.)

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis decided that she was going to go up next. So shyly and timidly, she walked up to the front of the class. ‘It’s just an introduction Alexis, It isn’t like a presentation. You just have to show off your blood creation and that is it.’ Alexis motivated herself internally and she confidently looked up to the people in front, including Marcel. “Hey everyone. I’m Alexis Vespertine.” Alexis timidly spoke but then taking a small breath and gave herself motivation. “I’m from the small town of Cannon Beach, Oregon. My main power is to create blood and use it in combat.” Alexis spoke as she looked down to her hands and back to the class. She closed her eyes and two medium sized red spheres floated in her hands. Before she opened them and they dissipated back into Alexis’ hands. “I-I can’t wait for us t-to be friends.” Alexis timidly spoke and quickly walked back to her seat. She sat back down and heard someone talk to her.

“That wasn’t half bad you know.” Marcel whispered over to Alexis. Alexis had a small smile on her face and blushed a little when Marcel complimented her presentation.
(@Crystal1302 If you want to go, You can. Then also, @InkyVision if you to start with your character you can.)

Hazel got up as next and then decided to speak, seeing people being So brave he decided to go as well.
He looked at the crowd... So many people... No.. He cant do it... They will laught at him or worse... Hate him... He cant, he cant, he cant....

He didnt get even basic education, most of his life was circling around avoiding humans, he didnt know how to count, nor he didnt know more languages than English. He didnt got any frie-... Something stopped his thoughts. Dominic gave him a thumb up showing everything will be okay and his Little Rabbit with antlers, Bouncy, nuzzled softly to his leg showing its support.

"M-my... My name is Hazel Vlame and I came from.. Small Forest in Portland" He didnt know the exact place as he didnt know geography at all... Damn, He was hopeless...
"I have power of monster creations.." He said as he showed Bouncy then he took a feather and Stone, from those he crafted a Stone wolf golem, which growled and lay next to him.
"That would be... About it.."
He said and after that returned to his seat.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco decided that he would go next. So with some confidence he walked in up and prepped his tech for his introduction. “Hey there. My name is Porco Cromwell. I don’t really have powers. But I am really good when it comes to technology. As you can see here.” Porco paused and pulled up different high tech screens. “More or less. I am decent when it comes to combat, but I rely on my tech more. Anyways. I hope we can get to know each other better.” Porco finished and walked back to his seat. Once he sat back down he lowered his tech screens to prep for who was next to introduce themselves.
(Anyone can go but just tagging some people. @Cryronn the Mudkip for Nero, @Crystal1302 @Cmeriwether @InkyVision @Gamingfan )

Nero slowly stepped into the room... he had his head slightly lowered and his hands in his pockets. He turned his head to the teacher, and raised a hand in a wave. “Yo. Sorry for being late. Something happened and I got distracted... it’s... Nero Vasquez...” he said in a low voice, and then gently turned to face the students in the rows of desks. His eyes glowed red as he focused in on Jude, and read his recent memories right then and there... and understood then what was going on. He stopped, and cleared his throat, as Mr.Torren decided not to say anything... it was the first day, they weren’t even doing much.

“Yo. I’m Nero Vasquez. I’m from Vancouver, Washington. Been living there all my life. The stuff. That’s about all from me though, I don’t have much to say about myself. Just... don’t tick me off and we should be fine...” he said a little coldly, gently sighing. He looked at the students... they all looked fine... well... there was Marcel... Mira... ... Seth... hmmm... well, no point in extending this. “I have three abilities that basically encapsulate one power. First of all I can read minds... like Tara?” He pierced her mind with his eyes, and dragged himself out. “...she hasn’t wet the bed since she was 6 years old.” Tara suddenly perked up, and said under her breath- “what the fuck, dude?” Before huffing and crossing her arms. “Second, i can predict someone’s movements for a short time after reading their mind. Simple enough... and third, I can copy their power for a similar length... and use it myself. Such as follows-“

He placed himself in a braced position, and suddenly, his skin burst into the same eerie yellow glow Tara had emitted earlier, his eyes crackling with furious energy. He had no idea what percentages were or what they meant, so he simply kept himself at that power, drew back his fist, and threw a punch toward the class, emitting a small fist of wind... he then deactivated the power, and silently headed to an open seat... which was right behind Seth.

"Welp, I suppose it's our turn!" Mira said while dragging Seth up. "Hello, my name is Miranda Owens!" said Mira with a wave. "My powers are Cheerleading, and Spirit Link! I can boost the strength, defense, and speed of people around me. As an example..." Mira snapped her fingers and Seth started to glow red indicating a strength buff. "My second power spirit link allows me to copy other people's powers of people who I'm friends with! As an example, I'll copy Nero's! With that, I can say that Seth has not wet the bed sin-OW!" said Mira getting interrupted by Seth kicking her in the leg. After a look from Seth, she decided to stop. "Anyway this here is my brother Seth, and since he doesn't want to link with everyone in this room, I will be acting as his interpreter. His name is Seth Owens. We are both from Bellingham, Washington and we are siblings. His powers are Telepathy, which he's currently using to communicate with me. He also can scan people and he can create barriers." said Mira as Seth held up one of his hands and a glowing cube appeared in his hand before vanishing. "It's nice to meet you all and I hope to have a fun school year." both of them returned to their seats.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Professor, are you sure this is the correct direction?" "If I'm being 100% honest Sepphy...absolutely not." Professor Lucas looked up from his phone. He looked around. "Sepphy, do you think you can find the place?" Persephone looked ahead, and her eyes glowed a bright blue. "Professor, it appears that Comet Trail High's location is out of my current range." "Well, that sucks," said Professor Lucas as he sat on a nearby bench as they had been walking around the area for almost an hour and a half. In the distance, he thought he saw a tall building. "Is that it? Let's get to the car Sepphy!" Said Professor Lucas unaware that they were going in the opposite direction of the school.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Damn, everyone has cool powers. I can only change the weather and dream leap. Nile thought. He felt much more confident after speaking in front of class. Nile only listened to the other presentations as he wrote some small Haiku on another page of the green notepad. 'Rain Hits my window. Angels tap dancing softly. A heavenly sound.' He wrote, feeling proud of that one particular poem. "Telepathy huh?" He looked up in awe but began staring down at the yellow-white pages of the green notepad. He had always seemed to have conversations with himself every now and then. Especially since he had no friends. 'Calm as a river. Tranquility in my heart. Blue summer skies reign.' Nile wrote under the other Haiku. "What a good class so far. Can't wait for history." He said. "Yeah, hope you do good." He spoke to himself once more.

(I don't know why I keep having no one to tag.)