• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

"No, not an adult. Hell, I'm not even in the animal kingdom. But, uh... That's the first time I've got that comparison. Just hold on a second." Sky turned to Jake, or whatever his name was. "Okay. So, whatever your name is, or if you have one, do you mind kindly vacating my student? I've got a place in my house perfectly set up for extraential spirits, so you could always stay there. Just, please. I am busy trying to stop my pupils dying, deal with visitors and keep myself alive." Sky's attention turned back to Candice, apologising "Sorry about that."

"Really? You are so fascinating." Candice says, pulling out a scanner to get a read on Sky's bio. Oliver had the natural response to this.

"Ms. McKnight! You can't just scan people!" Oliver yelled, Candice turned with a grin.

"Don't worry Ollie, it's totally harmless. Not like I'm gonna dissect him or anything. Although..." Candice said.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Oliver yelled as Candice laughed.

"I'm just kidding. He's too cute to do that to." Candice said as she finished her scan.

"Unfortunately, that scan is going to come up with nothing. Apologies, but I'm not classified as alive. Or a living thing in general. So you're gonna to get zeros across the board. And just so long you don't have a jar on your person, I don't think I'll need to be worried about dissection."

The fiend had been silent long enough, as their loud guffaw resonated around the room like nails on a chalkboard. "M-Master! Are you watching this?!" The demon kept cackling, and Viiper had lost his patience.

"SILENCE!" He snarled, his tail constricting itself around Sammy, freeing his hands to slam a fist against the arm of his chair. "Oh temper, temper, Viiper!" The monster cackled, clearly pleased with itself. With an enraged snarl, Viiper's hand shot out and formed another fist, and the demon suddenly froze up, all its muscles contracting. The demon's skin seemed to begin to bubble with an audible hiss, and it's body continued to curl in on itself. The monster began trembling from the strain, it's voice gurgling with its screams of pain.

"I am not here for your petty mortal games, I think it's time that we bring everyone back to the harsh reality of existence." With a twist of his fist, the demon's head and limbs snapped and twisted, before finally it was released. Collapsing in a heap on the floor, it seemed nearly dead. "Fiend, I feel that I have prolonged my gain of power long enough. You know what to do."

Suddenly, the monster snapped to its feet with a snarl, making a mad dash towards the pods. With ease, it slashed one of them open, pulling out a semi concious student. Without pause, the fiend bit down, clawing and slashing, until the ravaged remains of the older student were dropped back into the pod which sealed itself. Then, a black tendril snaked out, across the ground before fusing itself with Viiper. A sick, Amber glow began to pulse within the pod, snaking it's way to Viiper as he slowly began to stitch together and grow flesh, for lack of a better word.

The fiend continued this, slashing open pods and killing the students within, only quickening the process of Viiper rebuilding himself. And yet, for a few seconds, it paused to shake its head, seemingly disorientated for a few seconds, and completely missed Aura's pod.

The fiend then crawled up to the throne, pausing at the snake's feet to look up expectantly like a dog. Viiper cast a sidelong glance at the demon, "Kill them." He spat. The fiend again grinned, hissing as it leapt for what it assumed was the easy kill: Sky. It took long leaping bounds across the floor on all fours, landing in a crouch before leaping like a large cat. Arms extended and claws curling in for the kill, jaws parting revealing many rows of jagged teeth as a screech erupted from its maw.

Viiper and become distracted, as the first muting Aurrew had slakened, and the little dragon remained silent to regain her strength. Now, she couldn't afford to stay silent, and with a struggle she stuck her head through the bars of the cage. When she looked again at the demon's progress, she shrieked at it knowing she had mere seconds.

"RIO NO!"

The demon faltered, waving its limbs and falling to the ground, sliding across and causing sparks to erupt across the floor. Rio looked up to the caged dragon, tilting her head in confusion. She chirped placidly in confusion as Aurrea slumped in relief.

"Oh, hello!" Sky exclaimed, the wind giving him a bit of help as he jumped backwards. The air spirit was actually quite fearful at the time, as if he lost his human body underground, he'd be dead. Fully dead. Slowly backing away until he reached his own artificial tunnel, he managed to gather enough power to form a pair of blades, directly connected to his own core. At least, he hoped they wouldn't disintegrate as soon as he went back forwards. Leaping forwards and taking a slash at the creature in front of him, Sky was satisfied to discover that they were very much sharp, and not in any immediate danger of disintegrating. "Now, now. Didn't your creator tell you to respect your elders?" He remarked, attempting to lure the beast towards the tunnel. If he could get above ground, he'd be able to easily deal with them.

A possessed Jake saw his opportunity and started to cackle. Teleported out of the cave and to the surface of the island. "Now for some FUN!" The being said, still cackling like the fiend.

Candice watched in horror, before she noticed Kevin begin to lose himself. Candice hat to act quickly.

"Kevin, it's okay. Mommy is here for you. We have to get the other students out. Do you understand?" Candice asked Kevin, who shook in place before he nodded.

"Y-yeah." Kevin replied.

"Good. Oliver help Kevin free the other students. I'll take this beast." Candice said as she walked up to Viiper. Pulling out a sphere she pressed a button and soon a large gun appeared in her hand. Kevin meanwhile went over to the unsmashed pods. After a minute or two, he found the one Aura was in.

"Aura!" Kevin called out as he began to bash and claw the pod as hard as it could. Oliver meanwhile used one of the few weapons it had and began to line up mini explosives along the pod. Not enough to kill whoever inside, but in theory enough to break it open.

Rio shrieked as Sky's swords hit her in the shoulder, the black appendage that was her arm falling away. With a snarl, the demon lashed back at Sky, chasing after him as her arm quickly regenerated. Just as she was about to leave the cave, something within her chest sparked. She had to skid to a halt, doubled over from the sudden pain bursting through her chest. The demon took a few shuddering paces back, clutching were her heart would have been. From the cage, Aurrea's eyes were emitting a faint glow as she struggled to reawaken the bond.

"Bah," Viiper growled, summoning the tar like substance to him, forming a very physical knife, before hurling it straight for Aurrea. The little dragon gasped, closing her eyes and waiting for the knife to hit her... Rio screamed as she felt the knife plunge into her abdomen.

Aurrea looked up sharply, firmly being held in the demonized dragons arms, something dark and sickly leaking from around the black knife, firmly planted in her side. "O-oh gods no. NO!" she sobbed, scrambling out of Rio's arms to look her right into her blank, white eyes, which seemed distant and her breathing was shallow. Viiper scoffed, turning to face the only other adult currently in the room, smirking at the gun. Still wrapped in his tail, Viiper smoothly shifted Sammy in front of him, the barbed tip dangerously pressing against the girls neck. "I would advise stopping right there."

Sky's eyes sparkled orange, and a surge of energy ran through him as the small amount of power Aurrea had sent out flowed through him. But, the way the thing he was fighting had been behaving, and the fact it had literally taken the knife for Aurrea... Oh. The answer suddenly clicked, and Sky ran forwards, leaving Viiper, and pressed his hand to Rio's arm

Jake suddenly teleported right behind Viiper. He held an M1911 pistol to the back of Viiper's head. "I personally suggest putting down the girl and putting your hands behind your back before I blow your brains out." Jake said, fully in control, his eyes were, well literally blazing with hatred. He was fully in control this time. He cocked the gun. "Because, hehe, 'buddy', I don't think you can survive a destroyed brain." Jake said in a perfectly calm tone.

"Go ahead, shoot me, boy." Viiper cackled darkly in a deep, raspy voice. "It'd be a real shame if after all this effort, my dying body twitched and accidentally poisoned poor little Sammy." He grinned, his demonic red eyes burning into Jake as his head slowly turned to look behind him. Suddenly, his elbow grew a wickedly pointed black spike, and Viiper thrust his arm back, digging the sharp object into Jake, before summoning a tendril of the tar and throwing him across the cavern and into the opposite wall near where Rio had collapsed. With a grin, her turned again to face Candice once more. "Now, be a dear and drop the gun. Or the child dies."

Candice groaned and dropped her gun. Candice couldn't gamble a child's life on the off chance it was a bluff.

"What do you want?" Candice asked, trying to get Viiper to talk and distracted so she had the time to think of a way out of this. Candice had an idea in mind, but she couldn't act on it just yet. Meanwhile Kevin began to spit at the covering of Aura's pod, trying to melt it as Oliver finished laying mini bombs along each of the remaining student's pods in an effort to free them.

Jake heard Viiper talk about him 'accidentally' killing Sammy. He was about to put the gun down but then he saw the spike and felt it stab into him, his eyes widened. "H-Holy-" what he was going to say was cut short as he was thrown across the cavern. He felt something snap and something else crack, and everything went dark as his eyes closed and he passed out. Great... two wounds that are bleeding... 'great'... Jake thought. Tar started to enclose him.

Light started to come shining in Aura's eyes, only a tiny amount but it was still light. She coughed, and tried to focus her eyes but fell unconscious again. The poison was running through her, without treatment, it was weakening her by the second.

Sammy sat there, her hands quivering. She tried not to scream, not to cry, not to move. She saw everyone around her stopping and putting down their weapons, she just hoped she'd be alright, that Aura was alright.

"Aura! AURA! Can you hear me!?" Kevin yelled, trying to melt the pod that Aura was trapped in and bash it open. Kevin was gonna save Aura, he just had to. After everything she has done for him, Kevin wouldn't rest till Aura was safe.

Aura's eyes fluttered, she could hear Kevin's voice but couldn't respond. Frost filled the inside of the pod, giving Aura the tiniest bit of strength back. Sharp icicles shot up from inside the pod, breaking the outside surface. She wasn't out yet, but it would make breaking her out a bit easier.

Kevin felt a slight shiver of cold and knew Aura was, even if only subconsciously, making the pod weaker. Kevin pulled a fist back and threw a punch with all his might; shattering the pod on impact. Kevin then ripped the weakened pod door off as he picked Aura up and carried her away. Kevin quickly turned to Aura.

"Aura? Aura! Can you hear me?" Kevin asked, trying to get the girl to wake up fully, even tapping the side of her face.

Jake stirred a bit as Tar encircled him, he fluttered open his eyes as the pod surrounded him. "Oh, wonderful..." Jake said ironically. He lost all focus as the pod finished enclosing around him. Tar seeping into his open wounds. Causing more damage from the hole in his stomach.

Aura lay on the ground, Kevin bent over her. Her breathing was shallow and her wounds were bad, but she was alive. Aura groaned, her eyes fluttering. "Sammy" She croaked. Her vision was blurry and her eyes sting, but she could see Sammy's small figure up on Viiper's knee. "No" She croaked, passing out again.

"Aura!" Kevin called out before he turned to Sammy. Kevin had to do something, anything, but what? Like his mother, as far as Kevin knew, he was helpless. If Kevin made a wrong move, Aura's sister was a goner. Candice was still waiting for Viiper before she put her plan into effect. Oliver however saw another student being put in a pod and laid out more of its mini bombs around it. Hoping to blow the pod open to free the student.

"Hope this works." Oliver said as it triggered the small explosives around Jake's pod, hopeful that it would crack it open.

The pod cracked open, revealing a heavily wounded Jake. "Help... me..." was all Jake could get out before he passed out. His hoodie was turning red from the blood. He was barely breathing whatsoever.

Wystria shook her hips from side to side as she whistled a peculiar tune. Her feet shuffled as she sashayed across the forest floor and without missing a beat she tipped onto her heels and spun. After a perfect 720 degrees, she took a curtsy as if trying to impress some invisible crowd. In this manner she continued to merrily performed a series of actions that could only vaguely be described as 'Dancing'. In between movements she would pause, ever so slightly, to rake up a few leaves or suck a blob of tar into her shadow. She was completely oblivious to the crisis looming over head - or rather - beneath her feet. Therefore she continued to clean without a care in the world.

As they say, Ignorance is Bliss ~

A golden and black spotted figure leaped down from a tunnel above where the others currently were and landed behind Clay and the winged girl. "Do you have any idea how long it took be to get here? Seriously did the one who made these tunnels have fox dung for brains." Laila complained before she looked at the winged girl. "And you are?" "Britannia Soars, at your service. Of course, you wouldn't have heard of me before now because I'm from a different version of Earth." the winged girl said. Laila nodded in acknowledgement. She hissed and gave Viiper a look of pure hatred. Britannia Soars put her hand on her sword, ready to use it in battle if it was necessary.

Aura switched repeatedly, conciousness to unconsciousness. Her head hurt and her leg stung, but worst of all was seeing Sammy sitting up on that monsters knee.

Aura's breathing quickened, until it turned into panting. The pain was excruciating, but only just bearable. She clawed her hands into the dirt, small rocks brushing her fragile skin. She glared at Viiper, hoping she looked stronger than she felt. "You... You're horrible" She stuttered.
Icicles surrounded her, and frost covered her body. "And you... Will... Pay!" She yelled. Icicles burst out of the dirt, surrounding Viiper and closing in, yet not touching the creature. "Just let... Sammy...
Go!" Aura cried, tears pouring out of her eyes. "Take me instead!"

Jake regained consciousness as he saw Aura surround Viiper with icicles. "Heh, now you're screwed, freakshow... hehe," Jake said as he coughed up blood, he then used what little power he had left to teleport bandages and disinfectant to himself. He focused on sealing the wound in his stomach, which he did. He then patched up the wound in his shoulder. "Hey! Aura!" Jake called out as he held up the bandages and disinfectant above his head, hoping to get her attention.

Rose still in Wolf form, looked down the dark dank hole she saw many students and the hideous beast she had no idea was go down. She whimpered and barked sharply down the hole, but only heard her own voice echo back. Rose was quite alarmed and terrified of the whole situation but if for not the burning need to help and to protect, she wouldnt have put her own companions as well as her own lives into peril. Taking a deep breath and looking at her companions knowingly, she dove down the hole with her companions right behind her. Rose started to mentally kick herself for not taking caution when descending into the dark hole for before she knew it she tripped, losing her footing and began to yelp and tumble down the rest of the tunnel straight out into the middle of the danger. Rose, who tumbled down and landed on her stomach hard, blacked out from hitting the ground so hard for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, Luna and Crescent jumped up shaking their heads clearing them and shook the dirt out of their fur sending it flying everywhere saw that Rose had blacked out and in alarm and from their protective nature, made a protective circle around me growling at anything that moved.

Sammy struggled to break free from Viiper's grip, but she was so frightened by the deadly poison he could easily put in her. She daren't move, but she had to. Aura was badly injured, she couldn't not help. Her own powers weren't of any use anyway, all she could do was change the colour of her hair and eyes. She tried it, but it only resulted in what had happened many times. Sammy tried and tried to do something... Anything new.

Then it came to her

It started with something small, a finger suddenly shrinking to the size of a babies. Sammy looked down in shock, and tried harder. Slowly she shrunk a little, all of her features remaining the same. It was odd, but useful, perhaps she could slip out of Viiper's grasp. The deadly poisonous stinger was far enough away from her that she wouldn't immediately be killed, so slowly she began to slide down to the ground. Grinning, her tiny foot hit the crumbly ground, the rest of her body following.

Rose awoken to find her companions in chaos she jumped into action seeing the big horrendous creature and bared her gleaming white fangs at it hoping it would be enough to distract it for the strange girl. Her companions followed suit hoping it would be enough to help her out.

"Candice. Please stop trying to reason with that thing," Sky asked, beckoning for the women to come over where he was, near his "Natural" tunnel. At least there, he could defend himself.

"What? No reason we can't try to negotiate." Candice said to Sky, sounding incredibly naive as she placed her hands to her side while she kept face to face with Viiper. However, she soon pressed a special button on her glove, out of Viiper's view, as her backpack released what looked to be a couple of mechanical worms that crawled down Candice's back and down the back of her legs, all out of Viiper's view. Once the worms dug underground Candice gave Sky a quick look that said I've got this without any verbal communication.

"But if you want me to join you, who am I to say no?" Candice said as she slowly made her way over to Sky.

Now I just have to wait for the right moment and I'll blast this freak right from under him.

Kevin meanwhile was trying to figure out what to do. Kevin noticed Sammy seemed to get...smaller. Kevin wanted to take the chance to grab her but couldn't risk her life off a chance.

What are you waiting for? Let me out and I'll kill this thing. Isn't that what you want?

You'll kill everyone you can get your claws on, you are not gonna help right now.

Fine, when that girl dies because you failed to act don't come crying to me.

Kevin shook his head to stop his mental debate as he tried to figure a way out of this. Meanwhile Oliver took the chance to use his hook to grab the gun Candice dropped to move it over to it.

"Humans..." Sky muttered, shuddering as he watched the machines burying into the ground. They were pretty much the embodiment of the two things he hated the most: Humanity, and the underground. He'd always hated worms, seeing them as literally a moving piece of food for birds which can't see and can dig, and not much else. "I thought it would be quite evident by now that I can't do anything down here, but I suppose you're more into the human stuff of this world. I can't do anything down here, what we really need to do is get Viiper above ground. Then I can get to work on him."

Candice made it over to Sky and heard his comment.

"Problem is the girl. So long as it has her, we can't do much of anything. Unless something drastic happens all we can do is wait for its guard to drop and quickly get the girl to get her away from it and to safety. Then we can drag this thing to the surface." Candice said to Sky, offering her own analysis of the situation with a whisper. So long as Viiper had the girl hostage, none of them could do anything without putting her life at risk.

"Yes. That is quite... Problematic. Thing is, if something drastic happens, he will react on instinct. Which is to drive his tail into his hostage." Sky's brow was furrowed as he thought, and was absent-mindedly spinning a small whirlwind with his right hand

Aurrea looked on helplessly at the fallen Rio, who's breathing was ragged and choppy, dark inky blood oozing with alarming speed out of the wound in her side. The imp murmured gibberish in her native tongue, but earned no response from the fallen headmistress. She didn't need to look behind her to sense that Viiper was loosing his patience, and fast. It'd only be a matter of time before he decided to bond again with the stolen dragon heard he wore around he neck. Her tiny paws held Rio's massive, dark head, feeling utterly useless and powerless to do anything to help her injured companion. Rio's white eyes looked right at Aurrea and yet seemed to gaze beyond her, staring at nothing.

Aurrea's mouth was pressed into a thin, flat line, her eyes grim as she thought about the consequences of what she was about to do. First, she didn't know if it would work and if it did, how much time Rio would have. Next, if she didn't do this, Viiper would get exactly what he wanted: He'd kill her, then Rio, then slaughter the entire island before once more resuming his quest to coat the world in dark magic and turn it into a festering ground perfect for growing demons galore. Slowly, Aurrea moved around Rio's fallen head, approaching her chest, watching it heave and her muscles spasm and twitch. Rio was slowly bleeding to death, and yet if Aurrea followed through with this Rio would be gambling her life again. But what else was new? While Aurrea contemplated, Rio mustered enough strength to shakily nudge Aurrea closer to her chest, seemingly aware of what the little dragon was going to attempt to do. Aurrea cast one more look at her companion, seemingly dead to the world, still bleeding from her abdomen, before reaching forward with her claws and began scooping flesh away from the chest, carving a hole into Rio's demon body.

Viiper, unaware of what was happening behind him, having been to occupied with what was going on in front of him, opened his maw as if to retort before freezing. And no, it was not the ice. Much like Aurrea, he didn't need to turn around to sense the sudden spike in an energy behind him. He wasn't aware of the powerful bond between the headmistress, her dragon, and the headmaster, but all he knew was he sensed that powerful magic suddenly explode to life, and it burned him. Quiet literally, his skin on his back, since it was facing Rio and Aurrea, began to sizzle and steam. With a great roar of fury, he quickly seized Sammy again upon realizing she had nearly escaped, and completing a full 360 turn he smashed the ice surrounding him, using the small girl's even smaller body as a cushion for his sensitive tail. In the end, Sammy was flung off, where Viiper couldn't care less, but luckily for hear she would only be sporting a lovely collection of bruises.

Snarling, the snake realized he was much too late to stop exactly what he had fear just happened. Standing tall, Rio's overall appearance, physically, hadn't changed from her demon form. Only, rather than a demon, you could see the dragon that had been underneath. Her scarlet scales seemingly glowed with fire, and her tendrils had turned to golden feathers, and her eyes were bright green with unsurpassed rage. Of course, in the center of her chest, was her heart, glowing fiercely with a low and audible sound between a hum and a scream as the power coursed through her. She truly was a magnificent, terrifying, sight. A bright red dragon, covered in pale scars and burns that stripped many places of her body of their scales, mangling her body into some twisted, living trophy of many battles that had been won. Rio snarled right back at the demon snake above her, dropping onto all fours much smoother than she ever had before, before she slowly started to circle the massive throne.

"Tch, I didn't think Aurrea would be so foolish as to completely bond your souls together, even after she preached why you, a mortal, couldn't ever hope to use all her power." he spat, though his red eyes betrayed how unsettled he was, even though he covered it quite well. Rio merely growled in a foreign tongue in response, eliciting quite an expressive response from Viiper. Of course the snake wasn't unfamiliar with the language either, screaming something back at Rio, before he slammed his palm against his necklace, driving the diamond shaped dragon heart into his chest. He roared in pain before laughing, eyes glowing with the stolen power and purple runes shaped like eyes appeared on the king cobra like crest on his head.

The evil being leapt from the throne, a black, Egyptian scythe appearing in his clawed hands as he slammed the blade into the ground where Rio's neck had once been. The sword cut the stone like a hot knife in cold butter, being removed just as easily. Snarling, thrashing his deadly tail, he quickly pivoted to see Rio charging at him on all fours with a feral roar. The scythe was knocked out of his one handed grip as Rio's bowed head gutted his abdomen with her horns. Impaled, Rio snarled before thrusting her head up, blue black blood spewing from the gaping ravines she dug out of Viiper, ending just beneath his chest muscles.

Rio leapt back and away from Viiper's reach, still on all fours and seemed quite content to stay on them. Nothing remotely human was left in her. Of course, she was still Rio, with thoughts and memories that belonged to her, and she was in complete control of herself. But anything human in her was burned away and replaced with pure dragon instinct and rage. With a roar, she charged again while Viiper foolishly had his back turned to her for the few seconds he needed to pick up his sword, and screamed in agony as her jaws clamped down on his shoulder. There was a distinct sound of ripping as her back claws dug into his hips as leverage for her to cling to his back, her claws wildly thrashing and hitting whatever flesh they could. She tugged and shook her head, before kicking out her legs and thrusting her head up again, backflipping away as Viiper screamed again. Rio skidded to a halt from the strength of her retreat, Viiper's arm firmly clamped between her jaws.

The black ink surrounded the bleeding stump on Viiper, covering itself in purple runes and forming a crude, replacement arm. With a war like cry, he rushed Rio as she spit out his arm, bringing his sword down on her, scoring a long cut from should to hip diagonally across her. Rio punched the snake in the face and made him skid back. Looking back to the new cut on Rio, it did not bleed. Rather, it glowed golden in light, pulsing and glowing with the same intensity of her heart. Rio faltered slightly, the distinct sound of cracking sounding through the cavern as the flesh around her heart took on that same golden glow as cracks spiderwebbed their way around the edges of her heart on her skin. Looking back up to Viiper, her eyes were overcome with gold, glowing as she roared louder than she ever had before, the cracks around her heart becoming worse and more cracks forming around her eyes like a mask. She and Viiper charged each other once more, clashing with tooth and claw against sword and poison, already in the quick clashes did their wounds multiply quickly, and yet neither party ceased as they continued to match each other in one on one combat.

Yet it was clear, Rio always made sure that she was the one between Viiper and her students.

Sky's eyes widened in delight at both the surge of energy he felt coursing through him, and the magnificent red dragon in front of Viiper. He'd already figured out the obvious- Aurrea had fully bonded with Rio. Good, on the front that she'd literally become a beast, and had easily got the potential to combat that snake. Bad, however, because she was going to die in around half an hour. Rio's body wasn't made to hold this much power, and her body was imminently going to break down and explode in fire.

Sky walked forwards, managing to stabilise the draconic energy enough to form two separate blades, curved and around arm's length (Similar to the Zora silver long sword, BoTW players). He used them as his go-to weaponry for any physical combat, so he had something around ten thousand or so hours under his belt. Holding them in front of him, ready for an attack, he moved forwards to stand next to Rio, and said, in the same ancient dialect the dragon knew, "Not too bad. You're looking pretty spry, Draco." Sky commented with a raised eyebrow

Aura gasped and summoned up all the strength she could gather. She raced over to Sammy and picked her up, then rushed back over to Kevin and lay her down. "You'll be alright n- now" Aura stuttered, her energy failing on her. But she mustn't give up. She cast her hands forward and ran towards Viiper, her sword and shield in hand. In a desperate attempt to get revenge for her sister and help Rio, Aura stabbed the sword into Viiper's clawed foot, hoping it'd help. She didn't dare get near Rio though, she couldn't distract her now. The best way she could help was probably weakening Viiper.

Winged Britannia lifted her sword, moving it until it was in position in front of her face. She chanted in her native tongue. As she did this the sword's blade was surrounded by flames. She took a deep breath, then threw it at Viiper. The sword ended up impaling Viiper in his other foot. The sword then flew back to the hand of its owner. Winged Britannia stuck the sword in the ground then pulled out a whistle. 'Now's as good a time as any.' she thought. Then she blew the whistle. Further down the tunnel there was a flash of light as a portal formed. Then there was a roar. A dragon with amber eyes an emerald green scales made his way into the area where everyone was. He then came over to Winged Britannia and lowered his head to her level. Winged Britannia stroked his muzzle, speaking once again in her native tongue. Once she was done she gestured to Rio and then looked at the dragon. "Help her." The dragon nodded, then went to stand next to Rio.

Aura continued slashing and stabbing with her sword, she then had an idea. She dropped her sword and touched the beasts leg, trying to cover it in thick, hard ice. But that took up a lot of strength, she wasn't sure if she could do it. Her vision was starting to get blurry and the ache in her head returning, as well as the sudden pain from her leg, she slumped onto the ground, panting. Wishing she could do something more to help.

Sammy lay on the ground, her eyes fluttering. She gazed up at the roof, it was blurry. She suddenly came in focus and sat up, Aura was fighting, and her powers were good for fighting, but what could she do to help? The only powers she had were Shapeshifting. Sammy backed away, she was frightened. She hit a wall and cowered away in fear.

Last edited:
"Oliver the gun!"

Oliver didn't waste a moment as it used its hook to throw Candice's gun back in her hands. Candice then fired several plasma shots aimed at the beast, careful to avoid sending one at Rio. This was their chance, they had to seize it!

Kevin, already in his partial form, was ready to charge to help back Aura against the beast. However, Kevin turned to Oliver first.

"Go comfort Sammy." Kevin called out, which caught the AI owl off guard.

"What am I supposed to do?" Oliver asked Kevin.

"I don't know, you'll figure something out. Just make sure she's okay." Kevin said before he charged to help back Aura up. Oliver let out a figurative sigh before it flew over to Sammy, patting one of its wings against the panicked girl's back.

"There there my dear. Everything will be okay. The big bad monster will be eviscerated soon enough." Oliver said, trying to comfort the girl with a reassuring statement; how effective it would be was another question.

Last edited:
Jake looked at the fight going on, he didn't know whether to be frightened, or happy, either way he knew he needed to help. He mustered the strength to get up as he lost blood, and what blood wasn't being lost was being contaminated by the tar that entered his wounds. He pulled out his pocket knife and threw it at Viiper's shoulder. He hoped the blade reached its mark, but as his legs gave way his blood veins turned black from corrupted blood. He was forced to sit down as everything went dark. He passed out, not even caring if he died.